It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

That is both hilarious and exactly right. What better way to annoy your mortal enemy than taking money from him saying you will help him, then saying "Too bad- I LIED!"

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wait a second...in some ways I see your point. But, really they do not need to blow up the system necessarily to bring in a NWO. They were doing just fine incrementally taking our rights and pacifying us. Do you not think it is possible that Soros might actually be a good guy, wanting a better world to emerge? What evidence do we have that Soros is part of the NWO just because he is funding Wikileaks? Isn't it possible the government simply went corrupt and had too much power and Soros wanted to help take it down? Haven't we all been hoping some billionaire would come along and fund the revolution?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wikileaks is intimately involved in a $20 million CIA operation that U.S.-based Chinese dissidents that hack into computers in China. Some of the Chinese hackers route special hacking program through Chinese computers that then target U.S. government and military computer systems.

truthrss.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The military had the internet before we ever had a chance to use it.

Like,ya never figured it would be used against us?.

To make us what those who would desire to control us would want us to be?,to use it for?.

Like everything else?.

This,and our ignorance,is/are,the problem.

Who/What,is the military?.

I believe I strayed from the topic .

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Another thing to toss into the ring...
Soros Foundation ...
www.muckety.com...

Has a direct link to The William J Clinton Foundation. From there, it explodes.
Now here is where it gets really interesting.

Soros Foundation, Open Society Institutes, and The Tides Foundation are all funded by Soros.
libertychick.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Wikileaks is intimately involved in a $20 million CIA operation that U.S.-based Chinese dissidents that hack into computers in China. Some of the Chinese hackers route special hacking program through Chinese computers that then target U.S. government and military computer systems.

truthrss.com...

Ohh pleeeese Boon..
From your link..

Asian intelligence sources also point out that Assange’s “PhD” is from Moffett University, an on-line diploma mill and that while he is said to hail from Nairobi, Kenya, he actually in from Australia where his exploits have included computer hacking and software piracy

Julian's a kenyan ????

Have you got any more credible sources like this one ??

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

You are correct my friend, its all a matter of perception, its all a matter of believing in something either "real" or "fabricated" or both, they do control and have some degree of power, but they shake and tremble every time the Universe shows them that they as much as us, are but mere specks of dust believing to be something they re not.

To me there are two possible outcomes, either the world reacts and starts to take real effective measures against the US gloved black hand in the matters and affairs of everyone with or without consent, or the world simply turns a blind eye, and the NWO shows its ugly face once and for all instead of hiding in the shadows like they pretend to do.

If no one reacts its because there was nothing to react to.
because everything was just filler, where is the real meat in these wikileaks bones? where are the alien microbe invasions, the time travel, the quantum irregularities weaponized, or the UFO agenda, the WTC satanic holograms, bigfeet giving birth to the virgin Mary, where is the meat??

its all a game of perception, but one thing is for certain, things will change, things are changing, and in the worst case scenario, we all get eradicated or enslaved, in the best case scenario, society implodes unto itself, and humanity is give a new chance, either way, change, randomness and chaos are the only constant variables....

BTW great topic OP!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
here's a youtube video worth watching
entitled:

Your enemy: George Soros

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I did some digging myself and here is what i found so far. First i must say i am no expert on any of this and i am just trying to help get to the bottom of things.

This is the guy in question. Tell me what you think. www.forbes.com...

And here are a few of the companies in question. en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is the George Soros connection www.nytimes.com...

We are talking about major Money and real estate Tied up in just these Three Examples. I am sure there are many more connections as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have to ask..
Is this thread about wikileaks or George Soros???

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Julian's a kenyan ????

did u even read what was posted??
it says that Assange got his online degree
and posted himself from Kenya but said
he was actually from Aus. How many
folks lie when they fill out paperwork?
Or maybe he was living in Kenya
when he got his online schooling degree.
He does travel quite a bit.
U have a strawman argument.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I have to ask..
Is this thread about wikileaks or George Soros???

I believe them to be the same.
2nd

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I would say it is about both of them And many others involved.

Trying to get to the top of the chain and rattle it

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Julian's a kenyan ????

did u even read what was posted??
it says that Assange got his online degree
and posted himself from Kenya but said
he was actually from Aus. How many
folks lie when they fill out paperwork?
Or maybe he was living in Kenya
when he got his online schooling degree.
He does travel quite a bit.
U have a strawman argument.

No Boon, your source couldn't even speak proper english and most of the information came from Asian Intelligence?? Who the hell are they and how did the site get the info off them??
It also says nothing about him giving Kenya as an adsress, well it doesn'r read that way to me..
Doen't ring true..

edit on 2-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The Case Of George Soros
This is a story from the web site of
Czech political analyst Honza Malina
Anti-CommunistAnalyst.com...

snip..................
George Soros as a young man traded currencies on the black market during the Nazi occupation of Hungary. Soros lived there until 1946 when he left the country as it was under the Soviet occupation and he, without money and at age of 16, ended up in London, U.K. in 1947. According to claims Soros has made, he left his native Hungary because of the Soviet occupation.

Well, well, well .......

Simply said this must be explained to the American public because these facts are not possible to be true under any normal circumstances. Soros admits to trade currencies on black market but that was always punishable by death during the Nazi era in any occupied country. Also what is important is the allegation that Soros family collaborated with the Hungarian Nazi regime during the WW2.

That would make the whole family [no doubt] a target of reprisals from the victims of the Nazi regime and the occupying Soviet forces would treat Soros's family very harshly [most of the high level Nazi collaborators were hanged]. The only way out of this would be an agreement to co-operate with the GRU Soviet [Russian] military intelligence or perhaps also with the NKVD [later KGB] espionage.

Young George was able to leave the country, he was able to make it through countless Red Army check points, without a passport that would be valid, without a Soviet approved permit to leave the country, without money and without any outside help.

Soros was not only able to "pass through" these check points but he was able to cross the border to Austria, where the Red Army was also present at the time, and Soros was able to get through the Red Army check points in Austria and "defect" to the West all the way to London, U.K. Un-parallel achievement and because of my personal experiences as a political refugee who had to go through some difficulties escaping the communist oppression, I know what I'm talking about.

I don't know how this Soros's "life story" sounds to anybody but this is impossible to happen unless George had a permit and proper Soviet approved passport because if he was so brave to try to run these check points he would've been shot dead on a spot by the communists.

His stay in the U.K. and his 1947 enrolment to London School of Economics, and to be able financially support himself during that time, with no mentioned help or financial backing, and to be able to graduate in 1952 at that young age, this all gives me chills where I missed my own opportunities and how come I wasn't able to be so "fortunate" and to have such "miraculous achievements" in my life.

Soros, after a brief period of working in financial services in U.K., was able to start his own financial institution. What an achievement again. No money at all from the beginning and after just a few years he's got his own financial company. That requires starting capital, these ventures don't come easy, these are not hamburger stands but virtual banks with lot of money inside - who supplied the money to Soros or has he won a huge jackpot in Britain ? www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

From 2003 to 2006, he studied physics and mathematics at the University of Melbourne.[12] On his personal web page, he described having represented his university at the Australian National Physics Competition around 2005.[12][26] He has also studied philosophy and neuroscience.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmm, online in Kenya you say???
Lies Boon ?????

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No Boon, your source couldn't even speak proper english and most of the information came from Asian Intelligence?? Who the hell are they and how did the site get the info off them??
It also says nothing about him giving Kenya as an adsress, well it doesn'r read that way to me..
Doen't ring true..

once again, u r nit picking
in hopes of derailing this thread

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
gotta give you credit for doing your own research.

ya got somethin here,we just gotta figure out what.

spend a bit less time on your puter for a bit,You Desereve It.

These are the kinds of things I have always searched for,but I will have to send my sons to fight them.

If only I had sons,if only others who,have taught them well.

Nevermind.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Doen't ring true..

once again, u r nit picking
in hopes of derailing this thread

BS I am Boon..I'm stating facts about what you are posting..
I have no motivation for derailing this thread, just making sure the facts you post stack up..
So far there's a lot of things that don't..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

From 2003 to 2006, he studied physics and mathematics at the University of Melbourne.[12] On his personal web page, he described having represented his university at the Australian National Physics Competition around 2005.[12][26] He has also studied philosophy and neuroscience.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmm, online in Kenya you say???
Lies Boon ?????

No, u r the one lying

also from farther down that same page you link

Assange has said he is constantly on the move, living in airports.[49] He has lived for periods in Australia, Kenya and Tanzania, and began renting a house in Iceland on 30 March 2010

so if he lived in Kenya, then he would have a
Kenyan address per the original quote.

edit on 12/2/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join