It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wikileaks is NOT exposed, Wikileaks is exposing the truth

second line

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
After patiently reading thru seven pages of info Boon, there appears to me not one sensible argument against your hypothosis. My question to you would be, how long before these 'people' shut down the internet? Sooner or later a 'smoking gun' will pop up and the news will go viral. Can they take this risk?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

"First off I would like to apologize
to all my friends here at ATS for helping
push this wiki agenda. I was fooled by
it from the beginning just like a lot
of you were"

Dont apologize your a fool back then and a fool now.

I think we need a ATS thread about ATS members who try and fool us . Because they hate on whistleblowers =p Why do they hate ? because they cant ever get the attention wiki leaks get sitting here on ats
. Your thread is just another wiki haters fueled my MSM propaganda to discredit Wiki Leaks. FAIL

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Sorry boondock, but you are WAY OFF the mark on this one.

WAY OFF?, probably not. Certainly "Conspiracy Theories" couldn't get a worse name than it now has. Extortion is a very strong word -- but one that the US apparently engages in. They use US diplomats to spy on other nations -- in violation to the law -- to get info to extort other nations?

And the only reason you "know" US diplomats are currently spying on other nations is BECAUSE of Wikileaks.

I find it so funny that so many of these Wikileaks cables PROVE what people are suspicious of (US is planning on attacking Iran, US spies on communications of foreign leaders, US has tactical nukes all over Europe), but critics of Wikileaks turn that around and say "We already knew that! Wikileaks are shills!!"

Even if that were true, that you already "knew that", how on Earth does that make Wikileaks a shill? Wikileaks is giving EVERYONE hard evidence of the "suspected" agenda, and yet, you crucify him?

What the hell is wrong with you people? This guy has been steadily supplying (with a side dish of hype, I'll admit) tons of evidence which SUPPORTS your conspiracy theories and political speculations.

This guy is one of us. He is very smart. Why are you attacking him, the messenger, instead of attacking the real criminals?
edit on 2-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: url

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You exposed NOTHING. Provided no evidence but your own meandering thoughts.

What is it with ATS, someone actually comes along, starts exposing the truth and providing transparency and you guys jump on it and start with the calls of "Conspiracy", is this not basic enough for you to understand?

I guess EVERYONE has to have an agenda or be working for some shadowy organization.

Seriously. give me a break, this is the reason I took a 3 year break from this place.

Never again will we see another person like Assange, the US will lock down all its channels, the least you guys can do...as part of a free thinking and progressive forum like ATS is support the propagation of the truth, not abuse and label it as something it's not.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: grammar

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I like how you changed your opinion when Glenn Beck does a show on it.

Clearly, you are a free thinking individual who makes decisions based on his own knowledge and ideas, and doesn't cater to the thoughts of others.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I see this thread as
an attempt to move
the other wikileaks
thread from the top of
ats homepage

nice try

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry for this little off topic, but as i said above and to my mind, one of the most important thing that we have to learn from Wikileaks is "the social & technical aspect" of the operation.
Recent and new technology provided to the end user (us - the people) the tools to make a difference, globally.

This can be named as "Digital Resistance" or "Digital Activism" or "iRevolution".

Study : Crowd Sourcing & Crypotology & Advanced social networking or tools like Ushahidi & Maltego & Co.
We have now the tools and we can all and by yourself make a difference.

Don't waste too much of your time on analysing what other people are doing. Just act by yourself.

How to Evaluate Success in Digital Resistance: Look at Guerrilla Warfare

edit on 2/12/10 by digit78 because: mispeeling

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Soros may not be quite so welll insulated on this one. The link is weak but it may be there with more digging. Be nice to see Soros in own new world prisons.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I learned as a small boy from my father
who told me

If things appear to be too good to be true
then they probably are

That knowledge plays a role in my
thinking on this topic of wikileaks.
It's TOO good to be true.

So if it is too good to be true
then there is an agenda behind it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hi boon .I need to apologise to you first for my post to boondog ....sorry . dyslectic a bit ...next like you being agnostic at one moment and being pushed to either side of the fence, that causes me to seek better ways of understanding this issue ...Much has been said and in most cases correct ...Opinion doesn't matter as much as the truth is a much bigger freedom . I was confused like you up to the point that I found Jeff Gates game theory ..If one factors into the wiki leaks game theory then you can stand in a position of not making a knee jerk response .. Lawrence Wilkerson on the Real news is worth a listen to .www.therealnews.com...

I really like Jeff Gates and I think his input is being put under attack . My pc caught something trying to access something of his so be careful .....peace

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
I see this thread as
an attempt to move
the other wikileaks
thread from the top of
ats homepage

nice try

I have no such agenda.
I posted this cuz I felt like
it needed to be said, NOT
because of where it shows up
in a list.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
One thing which is really starting to bother me about ATS, is that it is becoming a voice for the NWO fear strategy.

In the end, pretty much everything in the end is discredited on here as NWO - thus reinforcing the subliminal message that they are powerful, they have control. I absolutely do not believe this psyops message they want us to absorb.

Anyone who stands up to them is, eventualy, always discredited on ATS. Meanwhile, most people on here sit pontificating on ATS and doing absolutely nothing to help us get our world back.

I am about to rethink whether I will continue to contribute to a site which, overall, serves the NWO propaganda machine of fear mongering and instilling a belief that the people are powerless.

Stating one's own cobbled together opinion as fact, in thread titles, in CAPITAL LETTERS to sensationalise it has also become a trend on here. Why can't people practise the honesty they DEMAND from others, and own up to the fact that it is just an opinion. So many people on here are now using exactly the same dishonest, disinfo techniques as the MSM.

This is all raising serious questions for me about the value of ATS.

edit on 2-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Exactly my thoughts. The point of exposing information is to inform the public so they may no longer feel powerless. and NWO conspiracy theories do nothing but assume they control every single thing and the public is powerless. Look at what's on the plate for once ! they got their butts exposed. Is everyone going to fear every time they fart, burb, or say shoot themselves in their own foot ?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So Boon did this come about after our discussion on that other thread the other day? In your search down the rabbit hole?
I gotta say think you nailed it again on this thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Hi boon .I need to apologise to you first for my post to boondog ....sorry . dyslectic a bit ...next like you being agnostic at one moment and being pushed to either side of the fence, that causes me to seek better ways of understanding this issue ...

lol
no apology necessary bro.
I thought the boondog slang
was great. I even thought about
changing my username here
to it

it's all kewl, no worries

and I am not agnostic at all.
I am an Evangelical Christian
and am proud of the fact

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
reply to post by backinblack

That is both hilarious and exactly right. What better way to annoy your mortal enemy than taking money from him saying you will help him, then saying "Too bad- I LIED!"

Maybe Soros awarded WL some funding believing they would have one more 'alternative' source under their control - and maybe Soros' tactic turned round and bit him on the posterior!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
So Boon did this come about after our discussion on that other thread the other day? In your search down the rabbit hole?
I gotta say think you nailed it again on this thread.

Yes
I did change my mind after that conversation
with you in the other thread. A lot can happen
in one's opinions in a 24 hr period.

and thanks for your input here

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, conspiracies left and right, they don't hold much sense but still interesting to read.

Anybody getting a lot of publicity becomes NWO here.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

And the only reason you "know" US diplomats are currently spying on other nations is BECAUSE of Wikileaks.

Nope. We know it because it has been happening since WWII. When the official line was that we had less than 10% of the population, and more than 50% of the wealth, and had to keep it that way.

We know that "diplomats" (many are actually CIA Agents) spy on other countries because it has been happening since before Rome was wearing sandals and kicking arse. Every country has used diplomacy as a cover for spying. A nation that doesn't proactively seek information against enemies will cease to be a nation.

I'm sorry to put it out there and hurt people's feelings. The world is not a nice place. No government is looking out for the betterment of the world. A country is like a corporation. The goal is to increase profit while shifting the cost to others. If you don't like that you are living on the wrong planet. That is the way it has always been and always will be. All we can hope to do is lift the yoke of tyranny from our own necks. Then we may endeavor to do as little harm as possible. However, to stay alive as a nation you will have to do some things that you wouldn't want on the front page of the Sunday Times.
edit on 2-12-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

well played boondock saint, you are a valuable member to ats

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join