It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can China Invade Taiwan?

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
lol i havent been to the golden gate bridge for years. I live near Ocean beach and I haven't seem to noticed any big step up in security.

Middle Kingdom your english is so good, are you born and raised in China? I've been to China once every summer and dang the food is unbelievably better than chinese food here

And again, if Bodebliss were to ever come to SF and say the things he said, a few thousand liberals would mob him so fast he wouldn't be able to say his name.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
lol I think he read "The Bear and the Dragon" one too many times. Really? Our food is better here then there? I was given the impression our food was worse because umm... well just to say we don't have too many pets here...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
lol... getting back to topic, Bodebliss, you say stuff that are so ignorant its not even worth mentioning, you cannot back up what you say when confronted with a good argument AND you therefore evade it... twice... by attacking something else and making other ignorant comments.

I think its safe to say that bodebliss has been pwned

[edit on 22-10-2005 by k4rupt]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss

"pwned" is not a word

i thought the same thing until someone said they pwned me in this forum.

It actually means owned

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well I knew that apparently Bodebliss doesn't even know his own slang. Facsinating. *Spock Ears*

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Can you show an instance where the Taipei Times was biased in regards to the China issue?

Just curious, that's all.

Taipei times always refers to taiwan as the underdog,
There articles are one-sided. only opinions are from taiwanese.
They are clearly pro pan green
they have a axe to grind with the KMT

These are the big ones that i can think of

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Is it so bad to love your homeland and want an alien regime to go back to China?

Is it so bad to hate bad gov't and want to see it bettered?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"Is it so bad to love your homeland and want an alien regime to go back to China?

Is it so bad to hate bad gov't and want to see it bettered? "

Only two sentances and I feel like ranting.

What Alien regime? As far as I am aware China is in China not in America you can safely go bad under the covers and turn off the light, the big bad CCP is not in your room preparing to cao you.

Next, it is bad to hate a government especially if whether or not if it is bad is up to interpretation when battering it would mean millions of Zhonghua ren would die and millions more would suffer just because you think a certain government supported by the people deserves to follow your double standards of what constitutes a nation.

Geuss what, we decide our future and if it means a few American ren lose their jobs... well they shouldn't have put themselves in a position to lose the job. They shouldn't have voted for presidents who cut your education funding thus preventing them from entering higher fields.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Is it so bad to love your homeland and want an alien regime to go back to China?

Is it so bad to hate bad gov't and want to see it bettered?

Hold on there, Middle kingdom!

I was talking about the KMT and Taiwan and the Taipei Times.

I don't hate the chinese. I hope all continues to go well w/ China and it's economy. the things I raise are not wishes on my part, but possible outcomes in looking at what is going on right now in China mostly done by the CCP.

It is not in centrally-planned gov'ts to govern well. This has been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. Maybe the CCP will be a miracle that will rewrite the history of gov'ts, but I seriously doubt that!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I don't hate the chinese. I hope all continues to go well w/ China and it's economy. the things I raise are not wishes on my part, but possible outcomes in looking at what is going on right now in China mostly done by the CCP.

And how about your racist comments?

Please explain how much you like the chiense people with that

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
AND YET AGAIN, bodebliss you have completely evaded my question and You have made yourself look like a fool in front of the members of this board.... All I want to know is what are you willing to trade mlilions of American lives for? You made a very stupid comment about using nukes as if it were nothing. AND YET AGAIN i have asked my question... so if you cannot answer my question, I suggest you take that ignorant, foolish comment back.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"And how about your racist comments? "

I think you probably misunderstood my comments. Do you think maybe your english needs work?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
AND YET AGAIN, bodebliss you have completely evaded my question and You have made yourself look like a fool in front of the members of this board.... All I want to know is what are you willing to trade mlilions of American lives for? You made a very stupid comment about using nukes as if it were nothing. AND YET AGAIN i have asked my question... so if you cannot answer my question, I suggest you take that ignorant, foolish comment back.

Do I look like the US gov't to you?

The gov't is ready and has always been ready for nuclear war.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

The only fool before this board(and the whole world for that matter) is you

Is there a purpose to your madness?

Former president Lee Teng-hui (李登輝) on Friday accused China of running a "slave state" that uses the false promise of its booming economy to dupe the free world into appeasing its tyranny.

In an explosive speech in Los Angeles on the last leg of a 13-day US tour that has infuriated Beijing, Lee called for capitalist nations to shun investment in China, which he likened to the 1930s appeasement policy towards German dictator Adolf Hitler and later Soviet leader Joseph Stalin.

"As long as the capital from free countries continues to pour into China, China's already oppressive practices will become more entrenched and the ensuing and ever-expanding militarism will make the likelihood of transition to a peaceful country ever more unlikely," he said.

Source

[edit on 10/22/2005 by bodebliss]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Can China invade Taiwan?

This thread is sure to continue unitl anything to that effect happens..
This thread is older than many ATS members!! (me included!!
)

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

And how about your racist comments?

Please explain how much you like the chiense people with that

Please explain how his comments are 'Racist"???? Cause he spoke out aginst the Communist government?? I can she how well the deal with that..... TO THE GULAG or ...... Run In The Tanks

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Learn well in your chinamen's military academy and maybe after the next revolution you can get a job taking tickets on the Beijing railroad.

This Racist enough for you FredT...

Or are you going to defend him?

Did you purposly miss this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-10-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I think you probably misunderstood my comments. Do you think maybe your english needs work?

Sorry but i have a better education than you.

I think the above quote by you is crystal clear.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't think your interpreting the inflection of my discertations in a proper light. If only you would think about my writings in a more diligent manner, maybe you would see the intrinsic value in them. I'm sure it's just a difference in culture that is leading you to these assumptions.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Learn well in your chinamen's military academy and maybe after the next revolution you can get a job taking tickets on the Beijing railroad.

This Racist enough for you FredT...

Or are you going to defend him?

Did you purposly miss this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen the word of which you show an agitation to used on many non-racist sites by people of chinese heritage. I did not know it would lead you to go ballistic. Such a short tempered one are we! I was docked 500 points for that though I did not know it to be a slight.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join