It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can China Invade Taiwan?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
hehe..this guy considers himself always right.
you should add a tone "might" in your post, and i'll beter

I declare: I'm only a student of China. My view stands for mine only, and has not any relationship with the goverments.

only because my views are not same to you, and you blether that i am "paid"

what a naive idea.

Originally posted by bodebliss
zcheng and victorwoo are paid CCP chatroom people!

They think they can just keep pushing buttons till everyone shuts-up.

Well they can't report me to the CCP authorities and have me thrown in jail,HA HA!

Bode

[edit on 9/6/2004 by bodebliss]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
bodebliss> what a silly thought why on earth would you think some members are paid by their govts to talk on-line???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The two of them appear at the same time each day and leave at the same time(short leash,huh?). In China this is exactly what goes on all the time. The CCP stalking it's citizen's every word. Only in CHeena the CCP comes and takes you away-way after zcheng and VictorWoo spies what you are writting about the CCP overlord. Of course they are payed. They would like to control thought outside Cheena as well maybe not soooooo heavy-handedly,but slowly try to close down the talk or stretch the truth in people's minds so as to blur the edges and smear the picture. They are masters of mind control. They are much more effective in chinese language medias, but not here. Not yet and I hope never. If it is not obvious to you then I say study it closer because it is happening right under your nose and you should be aware. On-guard I would say.

Bode

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
bodebliss> what a silly thought why on earth would you think some members are paid by their govts to talk on-line???

I don't know about paid, but certaily watched? "look at what a good team player I am" I put forth the official party line in debates etc.....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

He is the guy working at the next desk in the Hall of Proper Talk of the People.
In Beijing with you.You know.

Heh Heh, is that the official name of the Propaganda Ministry? He may not be sitting there, but the propaganda manual he reads from comes from there.

I really do wonder:

They all post at the same time
They all have the EXACT same argument
They All have the same canned responses: esp ZCheng he sounds like a porpaganda poster " you can't silence the anguish from 1.3 billion people's hearts"

Either they are the same guy or they all read from the same script

[edit on 7-9-2004 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Fred T,
That's been my suspicion. It's a little uncanny when you state things with proof and they don't respond to that . What they do is come back with some bull# line. Just to disrupt. The gist of which is to plant doubt in the minds of the susceptable and then when they have, they slap 'em on the back. Oh, good westerner you not so bad. Maybe you come to the Hall of Kill You Fellow Chinee someday, I greet you at the door and buy you drink at the CCP only bar.

In their society, if you want to call it that, it's acceptable to befriend and betray as long as you get to lick the boots of your hitler-like masters and send people to prison, or for them to their deaths. They are not working their magic on me. I'm immune to subtle nawings of some arbitrary power in a CCP ruled world.

You noticed they did not respond to the post on Red Guard cannibalism, or the part about 800 million peasants not able to enjoy freedom of movement, or the educated not able enjoy freedom of exit and return?

Bode

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You noticed they did not respond to the post on Red Guard cannibalism, or the part about 800 million peasants not able to enjoy freedom of movement, or the educated not able enjoy freedom of exit and return?

Bode

Who want to respond to your Bull#s remarks?

I said " you can find out what our Prime Minister was eat then" to show that then leadership of China share the same difficulty as all fellow Chinese.

You then change the word "then" to "them", and then do you remote viewing. How clever or dumb you are!!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Oh he did just respond to the post and with his use of profanity, he may get another warning tag once a mod looks through the thread. Yes, it is funny. You may find yourself on his Ignore list soon too Bode
One you corner him and he runs out of slogans to shout at you he then places you on his ignore list. Its like a badge of honor.....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Enough with the insults and baiting, everyone.

Let's get back to the thread topic, please.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
well I'm not going to say I'm sorry for being constantly pulled off by American bashing.

Taiwan is an asset to the CCP as an example of what they could achieve if only they applied themselves . If they destroy Taiwan they destroy themselves.

The only reason China is warlike at this time is when you have a large population of men who can't find brides because of government policy either you have to promote homosexuality or war. The CCP is doing both.In the end the destruction of the Pacific Rim is ahead of us. Will the CCP pull the trigger on it's own doom or will it walk away...stay tuned folks...stay tuned.

Bode Bliss

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

well I'm not going to say I'm sorry for being constantly pulled off by American bashing.

Taiwan is an asset to the CCP as an example of what they could achieve if only they applied themselves . If they destroy Taiwan they destroy themselves.

Your posts add nothing to the discussion on this thread. You now joined my ignored list along with FredT and WestPoint23.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Your posts add nothing to the discussion on this thread. You now joined my ignored list along with FredT and WestPoint23.

now you see adding folk to your ignore list does nothing but remove valuable information from your arsonal.
also they do add things to the discussion they provide peolpe's veiw's valuable in a discusion.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
now you see adding folk to your ignore list does nothing but remove valuable information from your arsonal.
also they do add things to the discussion they provide peolpe's veiw's valuable in a discusion.

When they only utter bull#s, I do not want to waste my time.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

When they only utter bull#s, I do not want to waste my time.

so the proof you ask for is BS? whats the point of asking for it then?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Devilwasp,
Sorry to hear about the dog, I'm not saying I know how you feel, but I have a dog who's getting up in years, and I'm gonna miss him alot when he goes.

As far as zcheng is concerned, he shouldn't have asked what his P.M. was eating because there is alot of un-white-washed data about the CCP atrocities and China on the web.

Bode

MrZ

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
To all the Chinese posters, please don't both to post any more.
There is no point in arguing, it does no good for anyone.
If they want to believe that Chinese are all cannibals then let them believe that, if they think that any Chinese who is nationalistic is brain washed by the Communists and paid by them to monitor other people, then let them believe that. This is a international forum, most posters are from european or north american countries, of course they have a different view from you. They do not see China the way you do because they have not been living there like all of you. After decades of vilifying the Communists and the USSR, you can expect this kind of response. Keep your cool, because words can't hurt you. There is no way to win an argument if you are the only one with this view and it does not matter if you are right or wrong. So I urge you all to just go and read about the aliens instead of wasting time debating and don't post anything that is deemed pro-chinese or has anything to do with China because it will simply end up like this again.

zcheng, you can stop posting and i'll will tell them that you have been blocked by the evil chicom government that wishes to oppress everyone.

And let me clarify the situation in China:
The Chinese government is killing Chinese.
They wish to invade all other countries and dominate the world.
They Block access to all the good and truthful western websites.
They have slave labour factories all over China, that's why Chinese goods are so cheap.
They steal all the taxes collected from the poor poor Chinese workers and use it for their own good.
They are breeding males to build their army.
Chinese all wear pins of Chairman Mao
Chinese all have paintings of him in the straw huts they live in.
All overseas Chinese are Communist spies.
SARS is a Chinese biological weapon.
Chinese government is using the 2008 Olympics as propaganda.
Chinese government is trying to spread Communism.
Chinese people are all Cannibals as i mentioned before.
Chinese stole everything from gunpowder to ICBMs
Chinese are all hostile to foreigners
Chinese space program is for putting a death ray in space to strike all the friendly european and american nations.
Chinese people can't travel because the government wants to keep them under strict control.
Chinese are modernizing their military to conquer the world.

So next time, you see a Chinese, beware, he or she must be a Communist spy!

I was going to post alot more than what i wrote, but i have a English test tomorrow, so keep debating about Chinese vs Taiwan...

zcheng and all Chinese incase you didn't get my point, please read the top again.
------------------------edited below--------------------------
ah... i knew this might happen, please read carefully, the big paragraph on the top, it only give some minor hints to what i ment.(In case you didn't get it, i ment they can believe whatever they want, but people who trully know China knows what is really happening)

I was being sarcastic and overexaggerating on purpose with that list to demonstrate what some here believe.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by MrZ]

[edit on 8-9-2004 by MrZ]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks Mrz,
For getting it all out in the open finally,Ha Ha!

It had to be told.

I worked for a guy once who went to china to set up a factory. He said while he was staying in the foreigners compound two chinese citizens broke into his room and stole some things. He reported this to the authorities and an army truck full of soldiers came to the compound took the two suspects outside the gates of the compound and shot them both to death. The soldiers then got back on the truck and left leaving the bodies where they fell.

The point is the guy thought that was neat. Business people are corrupted easily and so is the average unguarded mind. I don't think the chinese are evil , but I do think gov'ts are and the more closed they are, the further from the peoples control they are, the more evil they are. The fact that Taiwan business or any countries business people think china is neat or a neat place to do business does not impress me at all.

Hold on, I'll tell you another:
A Taiwanese business man went to china and started a factory on converted collective land .The guy went all out in the furniture trade between china and California . He was beginning to thrive.
The chinese local honcho decided to suddenly ask for more money .This guy had a 25 year lease. He decided wrongly not to pay . The local gangster CCP official sent thugs to destroy his factory.This put him out of business and he lost everything.These are not long ago things . The shootings w/o trial happened 3 years ago and the factory incident happened last year.

Bode Bliss

[edit on 9/8/2004 by bodebliss]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Let's get back on track! Taiwan's unification w/ China will not happen, if ever, for generations. You don't know this, but things are about to change in China, for the worse, for the better who knows ,but change is coming....

www.taipeitimes.com...

[edit on 9/8/2004 by bodebliss]

D

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Misread MrZ's post. Bad reply. My apologies.

[edit on 8/9/04 by D]

[edit on 8/9/04 by D]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrZ
To all the Chinese posters, please don't both to post any more.
There is no point in arguing, it does no good for anyone.
SARS is a Chinese biological weapon.

Chinese people are all Cannibals as i mentioned before.
Chinese stole everything from gunpowder to ICBMs
Chinese are all hostile to foreigners
Chinese space program is for putting a death ray in space to strike all the friendly european and american nations.
Chinese people can't travel because the government wants to keep them under strict control.
Chinese are modernizing their military to conquer the world.

So next time, you see a Chinese, beware, he or she must be a Communist spy!

I was going to post alot more than what i wrote, but i have a English test tomorrow, so keep debating about Chinese vs Taiwan...

zcheng and all Chinese incase you didn't get my point, please read the top again.

By the way SARS was not cretaed by the Chinese Govt it was created by civit cats that lived in unhygenic areas in China

I agree with D most Chinese are hostile towrads us foreigners but they aree getting used to the fact that they cant be like this forever

[edit on 8-9-2004 by drunk]

[edit on 8-9-2004 by drunk]

[edit on 9-9-2004 by drunk]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join