It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Where Are The UFO Reports?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
can't release about that which doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

That's because extraterrestrials, if that's what you're implying by UFOs, have never visited here. (In my opinion of course) Why do I think this? Easy- there's really just no proof.

"UFO's" are not alien, they are Unidentified Flying Objects that are more than likely man made. Ahem, which is why they're not appearing in any of these cables. (so far)

(this is not to say that I don't believe in an extraterrestrial existence out there much like our own. In fact I very much believe that. I just think they're stranded on their rock like we are on ours)

edit on 29-11-2010 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2010 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here's the thing. These are STATE department documents not documents from the CIA. They are not intelligence reports really.

Also none of them are marked top secret. They don't transmit top secret stuff through state department cables. That stuff's to secret for that (if it exists).

If wikileaks does release UFO related documents it won't be from these state department cables.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I really don't think people working in embassies are privy to all the deep dark stuff about UFOs/Aliens.
To make statements like "wiklileaks isn't releasing it because they've never been here" is quite a pompous and naive statement to make.
I saw a video where a guy was talking about how there are 33 levels of clearance above "Top Secret", one of them being "Majic" clearance, which dealt with UFOs/Aliens, and he stated that no President has ever been granted "Majic" clearance, so why would you think some schmuck at an embassy would be talking about UFOs?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I really don't think people working in embassies are privy to all the deep dark stuff about UFOs/Aliens.
To make statements like "wiklileaks isn't releasing it because they've never been here" is quite a pompous and naive statement to make.
I saw a video where a guy was talking about how there are 33 levels of clearance above "Top Secret", one of them being "Majic" clearance, which dealt with UFOs/Aliens, and he stated that no President has ever been granted "Majic" clearance, so why would you think some schmuck at an embassy would be talking about UFOs?

you mean any president past truman? i can see that but in a way it makes you wonder...Like, what is directly beneath Majestic 12 and what is beneath what is beneath it? and what is beneath that? I mean, not that it's of any great importance in itself but where do they get most of these people?... what other agency or whatever? Is it tied to the CIA, the FBI...both, one more than another. I mean they have to be lumped in somewhere to get funding and stuff like that, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
Is it tied to the CIA, the FBI...both, one more than another. I mean they have to be lumped in somewhere to get funding and stuff like that, right?

Do you know just how many 'spook' agencies we have? And many of them a lot higher than the CIA and FBI. I have recorded about 120 already

Since most of you have never even heard of the agencies, what makes you think you will ever see what their 'area of expertise' is?

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
Is it tied to the CIA, the FBI...both, one more than another. I mean they have to be lumped in somewhere to get funding and stuff like that, right?

Do you know just how many 'spook' agencies we have? And many of them a lot higher than the CIA and FBI. I have recorded about 120 already

Since most of you have never even heard of the agencies, what makes you think you will ever see what their 'area of expertise' is?

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

well, that's why I'm asking who they are. I'm not exactly asking their area of expertise. I assume there's all sorts of fields they would cover... assuming they exist. What I'm asking is where do they get these people whom they intrust with such authority that not even the president has.
i have known for a long time that there were people running many things in the government whose faces we never see... people who have been working in the government for a long long time and that some of these people have a lot more pull than a lot of the faces you see on TV. I always assume their roots were in the CIA...like deep, deep, secretive think tank type stuff within the CIA... but apparently most typical think tanks are funded from private sources, but those are just the average ones we know about.

Everybody always talks about majestic 12, but if Majestic 12 was real, wouldn't they probably have a different name and totally different people by now. My question is who would be the closest agency or organization affiliated with a secret agency dealing with UFOs and alien encounters? It seems it would be those bigger agencies they had closest ties with... be it DHS or DOD or CIA or whatever that they would recruit new people from. Do you understand the question I'm asking?
It seems like it would not be so easy to have so much control and not even the president knows anything about it... they have to be connected to other agencies... period. They would not have a very large influence as a small agency if they didn't have ties... even if those larger agencies didn't know all the details of what was going on within that agency. They have to have ties to something... some other conglomerations of influence... be it within the government how it allegedly started or maybe now in the private sector of big money.

You tell me.

edit on 30-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It could be possible that Wikilieaks plan to release info on UFOs. Its makes sense to do this last because wikileaks has to show the world it is credible. Releasing all this other stuff first does just that.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This may be a sort of disclosure..............
www.ufo-blogger.com...

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

How about the evidence of this guy in the UK?
www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 30-11-2010 by koldpatrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wikileaks relases are maximum at the secret level... In US I bet UFO documents are Top Secret or even MJ12 Secret (MJ 12 stands for Majestic 12).

For NATO, the UFO documents would be placed under Cosmic Top Secret (the highest level for this organization)...

So you won"t find anything related to the UFO in this repport, but for the insurance file.. I don't know... maybe that's why Assage is still living !

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by koldpatrol
This may be a sort of disclosure..............
www.ufo-blogger.com...

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

How about the evidence of this guy in the UK?
www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 30-11-2010 by koldpatrol because: (no reason given)

I was thinking of the possibility of known alien technology being taken out of the government by those who used to serve and went into other companies. I mean, maybe not exactly like I just put it but something like it.

In other words, those closer to the situation when a lot of rumored things were happening in the late 40s... within the government and when some of those original people left, they took some secrets with them for preservation... to keep them away from government control.

perhaps the government is not as knowledgeable as what is going on as some of us think they are?
Maybe now a lot of this is going on in the private sector. If that were true, that would certainly put a twist on things.

edit on 2-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
So you won"t find anything related to the UFO in this repport,

Well... your wrong THIS is 'UFO Related'

WikiLeaks cables: US spurned Gary McKinnon plea from Brown
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
the US federal government were taken out of the UFO loop years ago, and would only be messaged through encrypted channels by private sector caretakers, which no one outside of that group even knows who they are.

for all we know mcdonalds hamburger corporation may be the care takers, but most likely its disney

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
the US federal government were taken out of the UFO loop years ago, and would only be messaged through encrypted channels by private sector caretakers, which no one outside of that group even knows who they are.

I KNOW...

for all we know mcdonalds hamburger corporation may be the care takers, but most likely its disney

Okay so WHO do you work for again? If your going to keep revealing such secrets you should join Pegasus

Disney was 'In" back in the 50's when Wernher von Braun collaberated with Walt to make a movie about a moon base to cover the real project of the US Army putting a base on Farside by 1962...

Werner Von Braun - Walt Disney Collaboration - or How to Hide a Moon Base
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Photo Credit 1954 NACA (before it was NASA)

BTW the triangle plane he is holding... 1954... is a Mars Glider... just in case you were wondering

You have no doubt seen this circulating around the web

Well take a closer look...

As to McDonalds... I already covered that some time ago when an insider leaked me some photos of the missing Lunar Orbiter tapes found at a McDonald's. The skeptics flocked, but scurried under a rock when they found it was true
That thread caused quite a stir... even made NASA do a press release to 'save face'

Missing Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found

That thread opened so many doors for me it was unbelievable

So you see? Your attempt at coverup with humor failed big time

edit on 2-12-2010 by zorgon because: Why? WHY must this be filled out? Makes NO SENSE! WHO REALLY CARES?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I believe its because there is nothing to leak.............

You wish. Look at the ATS. There are "leaks" everywere here.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
one of the answers Assange give today on Guardian

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the
topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 3-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

That's something to look forward to for sure!!!! I had a feeling since the inception that there would eventually be some UFO docs leaked through WL, I hope it comes to fruition!!!!

If they are full of equally thought provoking information as the cables have been so far there may be potential to really grab the government by the jewels! I love it!

Lets just hope Hilary doesn't assassinate everyone involved with the project before it pans out! Or even censor the net completely because of it. Keep reading the cables folks, make copies if you can!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

This is a "organization" that has been able to leak all types secret documents.
Yet they can't release anything about the huge secret of UFO's.

I believe its because there is nothing to leak.............
It's more confirmation Aliens do not and have never visited Earth.

edit on 29-11-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

If you had bothered to read the posts you would see that they only have access to certain security levels of posts ie secret, anything above is handled differently.

So if there's nothing to leak how come what they do have is so heavily classified, a page of almost all black about an item that does not exist?

So are we going to claim that those reports were edited for 'National Security' and were all about US made craft that they want to keep secret. To a degree some will be that but most are about craft that even they admit wasn't one of theirs. There's far too much material classed above top secret for it all to be nonsense.

We as people may never find out what was / is out there but so many governments have taken it all far too seriously for it to be rubbish.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

This afternoon Assange answered questions of readers. One reader asked whether there were references to UFO's in the yet to be released documents. Which Assange confirmed.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinoza73

There is a reference to UFO. Not the real document/ It is always the same story. No evidence or real documents always doubtable evidence or indirect evidence or rumours or you just witness.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join