It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Where Are The UFO Reports?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
those type of documents don't exist anymore. i'm sure everything about UFOS are scrambled and cannot be decrypted by people not in that specific loop.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I wonder what could be in "The Insurance" file that allows Wikileaks to keep getting away with posting confidential files ?

Must be good !

Possibly marked Top Secret ( unlike the tittle tattle between ambassadors and "home" ! )

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The docs that were leaked are at the diplomat level only. Those UFO files are not circulated around to be seen by any intelligence officer. These kind of files are safely secured and labeled as above top secret and only a handful of people has access to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I don't think there are alot of documents in the classical sense. I think there have been discussions about the topic a few times behind closed doors since the 1940s. I suspect they never reached any definite conclusions. But they suspect aliens and it made them *gasp*. They were probably like "eh.. let's hope it goes away. Let's never talk about it again."

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

You have read all 250,000 already? Wow you can sure read fast!

The leaks came from a compartmentalized area of which the higher classified documents such as ALIEN related were not available being that a higher security clearance is needed. Which would make sense because I mean look at what has been released so far. Its mostly about foreign relations and issues with Iran and such.

See anything about 9/11 ? See anything about torture? hmmmmmmm

-Alien

edit on 11/29/2010 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
There's nothing to leak....
Aliens don't visit earth.. And never have.
They are just fantasies dreamed up by republicans and syfy geeks.

Obviously.

Care to elaborate and show the proof of your claim?

Where are the UFO's?
This is a "organization" that has been able to leak all types secret documents.
Yet they can't release anything about the huge secret of UFO's.

I believe its because there is nothing to leak.............
It's more confirmation Aliens do not and have never visited Earth.

edit on 29-11-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would say NOW is the time to leak UFO documents to wikileak. All the world is watching wikileaks now and they are attempting to get the founder under arrest. So Wikileaks is credible and if they release UFO files now the whole world would believe it and that would be disclosure the time for action is NOW!
edit on 29-11-2010 by UFOexisist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
I would say NOW is the time to leak UFO documents to wikileak. All the world is watching wikileaks now and they are attempting to get the founder under arrest. So Wikileaks is credible and if they release UFO files now the whole world would believe it and that would be disclosure the time for action is NOW!

sorry cant leak what they dont have.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I believe its because there is nothing to leak.............
It's more confirmation Aliens do not and have never visited Earth.

Using what logic? Anyone well versed on UFOs understands the implications in regards to the age of our universe and science needed to travel to another star system.

If they can come here, obviously no human should have "proof" of their existence.

Just think about it. Quit jumping to conclusions that aren't based on logic. There's no logical reason to assume that Assange, Wikileaks, or anyone/anything from our civilization has a readers digest answer to all the UFO/alien questions...?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
I don't think there are alot of documents in the classical sense.

Well there are a lot of official UFO documents on the NSA homepage as well as others, one in particular on the famous one over Iran...

But these 'leaks' are very odd... I have spent years seeking out tidbits of info and when I find a small inter department memo they look like THIS

There is only one sentence of the actual message and its blacked out

These releases seem to be all retyped... has ANYONE verified that they are the real deal or are we just accepting this a face value?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If wikileaks is nothing more than a political disinfo site like some posters on these forums claim than I'm guessing we won't see anything UFO/ET related anytime soon.

Now assuming that Wiki is legit and not a disinfo site - it has to be only a matter of time before the UFO/ET topic comes up. Because there has to be somebody within the government that is dying to 'anomynously' release the info through WL, for if anything to release the guilt or weight of the world of their chests. Here's something else to consider, if you are the US goverment - wouldn't you prefer to have this info released through wiki? Because if you think about it, that would be the perfect scenario for the powers that be to avoid responsibilty for keeping it a secret for all these years, because once the 'truth' is public knowledge, they can avoid the questions about 'why it was kept secret' and focus on the questions that matter and how it changes the history of human civiliztion and our place in the universe.

Regardless I'm with a lot of people here too in that most of this wikileak stuff isn't necessarily earth shattering information. But I'm holding out hope that someday we'll see a release that something to do with Roswell, Rendlesham Forest, etc that truly does change the game....and the history of the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist

I agree 100% - And in another post I commented regarding how releasing the truth about ET/UFO through wikileaks would likely benefit the government as opposed to them doing it themselves.

I'm sure they would deny it all at first anyway, but once reality sets in that they can no longer conceal this type of explosive info they could focus on the present and be able to steer attention away from all the questions as to why and how they concealed the truth for so long.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you experienced it, but here in New England there was a MAJOR outage of Comcast internet servers (TV and phone ok, but no internet) starting yesterday and lasting into this evening- of course you all know what my first thought was: Crap!! They pulled the kill switch because of all this Wikileaks stuff!!"

I even tried to make a little joke with the Comcast rep- I asked him what happened, was it a cyber-attack or what? He said "they don't know". Then I said "Boy, Big Brother really doesn't want us seeing that Wikileaks stuff, does it?"
He didn't laugh.....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very true Zorgon.

As a document archivist, I did some work for ATS in the past looking over many FOIA docs. Many of them contained blacked out words, phrases, paragraphs, and in some cases nearly entire pages.

Apparently that's not good enough for the majority of folks. I'm really not sure what is..

I guess they want wikileaks to find an ultra super secret document that says "We are hiding the truth about ufos/aliens. We know the truth but we won't tell. -sincerely, The US Government & Military"

Good luck finding that document!

edit on 29-11-2010 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good luck finding that document!

edit on 29-11-2010 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

Not a lot of black but hard to read

Exploitation Report - A Fragment, Metal Recovered in the Republic of the Congo
www.nsa.gov...

Routing and Transmittal Slip from Louis E. Foster, DIA with a DIA summary sheet and US Defense Attache report on the sighting of a UFO in Iran on 19 September 1976
www.nsa.gov...

"The U.S. Government and the Iran Case"- IUR Report
www.nsa.gov...

Many more

That ought to keep em busy for a few days

Oh wait... First the MANTRA

The NSA knows nothing about UFO's
The NSA does NOT keep declassified UFO files where the public can see them, therefore since they have no UFO files they are obviously not keeping records

Okay continue

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah, some are so hard to read that it might as well have been blacked out.

On the Tehran case. I've always pointed people to that as the "smoking gun" of ufology. It's on the NSA.gov website and the reaction most people give is "interesting...but meh."

The bottomline is though: I'm not sure what wikileaks could produce to "convince the average person" (of the seriousness of UFOs) if the 1976 Tehran report did not do the job...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's on the NSA.gov website and the reaction most people give is "interesting...but meh."

And THAT is why we will never have disclosure

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I doubt they would have above top secret documents flyin around willy nilly given its so highly compartmentalized, but we might get lucky

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet our (the U.S.) government reviewed all the materials before Wikileaks started releasing them.

It’s far from difficult technologically to search for key words which would raise red flags.

If the leak contained a document which had irrefutable evidence extraterrestrials exist our government would have certainly brought down a godly firestorm upon anyone they felt had the information.

Any conspiracies people can think of would pale in comparison to proof extraterrestrials exist. This could lead to the world’s governments potentially losing control over its 'sheeple' and/or chaos.

Hence the reason/s the government seemed lackadaisical about the situation. It’s almost as if they expected – or wanted – the information to be released.

In any case…I just want to see some disclosure that clearly shows extraterrestrials exist.

I don’t care too much regarding political corruption for private gain…it’s nothing new and has been happening for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Anybody else in here find it peculiar that the documents have started to leak, and now NASA is making a sudden announcement on Thursday in regards to an astrobiology discovery?

What are your thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join