It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Where Are The UFO Reports?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
250,000 cables from US embassies being exposed by the MSM as we speak, thanks to Wikileaks. But where are the UFO reports? Surely, if the US government is behind a great UFO cover-up, you would expect some mention of it among the quarter-of-a-million top secret cables...?

IMO, not a great day for cover-up believers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Well, there is Wikileaks and then there is Wkileaks RATS...

But that takes 500,000 points and a Karma of around 10,000...

On topic:

Feed 'em a little at a time...establish street cred...then maybe we will see leaks of a nature that may cause a paradigmn shift - though I think this is about the level of leaks we are gonna see from this particular non profit outlet...

Hopefully it blazes a trail for someone else to come forward with something much more profound...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

i thought they werent being released till 10pm gmt?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That'll be at the end. Creased.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
From what I can gather on The Gaurdian site, they've only uploaded a couple of hundred memos, if that. Only scratching the surface of the reported 250,000 (I seen it was to be over a million in reports the other day). Governments have been briefed before the media releases also so some stuff may have been censored(?)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The recent cables were of limited sensitivity level. The highest reports in all the cables were "secret"..
There were no reports that are considered "Top Secret".

I'm sure U.F.O reports, the juicy ones that would actually matter, would be held in Top Secret files and Above Top Secret files.

It seems the whistle-blower who leaked to wikileaks could not find any Top Secret files.

Maybe next year.
edit on 28-11-2010 by wiredamerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Absolutely spot on, I was only thinking the same thing but the system functions precisely by keeping us in a state of high anxiety so disclosure will never happen because where there's chaos, there's uncertainty. Where there's uncertainty, there's fear. Where there's fear, there are rogues in the shadows, embodying the fear itself.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I don't think there's even a hundred files out yet. But I expect a lot of military and government "behind the scene" bickering. I would be highly surprised to see even a glimpse at any UFO reference.

But as more and more files are leaked we should see...keeps fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't think any of the files had a COSMIC level security clearence. That being said, it would be funny if one document was randomly mixed in that contained info about the matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
maybe because there isnt aliens here?

have you ever thought about that?

maybe the government is alien ...

who knows ... but really, these material that wikileaks got is not something that classified

something like UFOs or things in that nature would be classified in some sense that it would be impossible to leak

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wikileaks can only release what they have. I dont think its reasonable at this stage in the game to believe that wikileaks has any documents on ufo or anything in that realm.
Besides everything I've seen about this dump in the past week or so has been that it was mostly diplomatic communiction cables.
What made you think that anything UFO related would be in documents of this nature?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Any UFO cover up by the government is very likely to be Top Secret, which is something that is lacking in this Wikileaks release. Also, my personal opinion is that genuine UFOs are probably experimental aircraft, and, from what I've gathered, these papers are primarily about diplomatic issues and correspondence. Seriously doubt they'd be talking about such things.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
219 / 251,287 documents released. In due time my friend...information on UFOs would no doubt be saved for last.

WikiLeaks Embassy Cables

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Full release here: LINK

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
Full release here: LINK

Okay 1. Literally JUST posted that link ^^^

2. That is NOT the full release, hence the blatant text that says 219 / 251,287 documents released....

really?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Sorry for stepping on your toes dude, lol. I expect the full release to be happening there in time.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Where Are The UFO Reports?

Excellent point.

My only thoughts on this would be that the US MSM is probably going to be acting on behalf of the government and as such, working damage control to one degree or the next on all the other leaked material. And considering the juicy tidbits that will be available regarding diplomacy and defense, UFO reports might get shuffled out of the mix... at least initially.

In the broader sense, these leaks don't appear destined to do any real good for anyone... except in the political arena where there are no good guys to begin with.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They know the government is looking for any opportunity to destroy their credibility. If they came out with UFO files, the gov't/press would pounce on them. Five years from now, maybe, Right now, no chance.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you know anything about UFO'S you would know that information is TOP SECRET wikileaks can't get their hands on TOP SECRET information only classified basic information that millions has access to.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
If you know anything about UFO'S you would know that information is TOP SECRET wikileaks can't get their hands on TOP SECRET information only classified basic information that millions has access to.

UFO reports don't start as Top Secret. Most begin as a public event... a person or persons witnessing an unexplained aerial phenomenon. This information is then reported and channeled and routed to... wherever it goes. But along the way, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that they could travel the diplomatic wire.

I don't have any problem imagining a foreign diplomat or leader asking American counterparts what they know on the subject.

It could be there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join