It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Where Are The UFO Reports?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Excellent question!
I'm thinking that the depts that the documents were stolen from are too low on the security scale to have a working knowledge of what is going on. Heck, a few past presidents didn't even know so I'm sure that those that do know are higher up than this.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by thecinic
If you know anything about UFO'S you would know that information is TOP SECRET wikileaks can't get their hands on TOP SECRET information only classified basic information that millions has access to.

UFO reports don't start as Top Secret. Most begin as a public event... a person or persons witnessing an unexplained aerial phenomenon. This information is then reported and channeled and routed to... wherever it goes. But along the way, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that they could travel the diplomatic wire.

I don't have any problem imagining a foreign diplomat or leader asking American counterparts what they know on the subject.

It could be there.

Trust me anything they don't really want you to see you wont. Anything of any real substance will NEVER be seen.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Theres still a vast amount of reports to go through yet, theres chance that something will turn up. But if no ufo material surfaces, it wont really be a kicker for believers, because in different departments, theres wheels within wheels at work. There could be dozens of reasons, if nothing turns up.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was thinking about this and came up with the idea that if these were only the WAR Logs, then UFO's wouldn't likely be mentioned there.

Plus the current group of documents are only up to Secret so really wouldn't contain anything really worthwhile.

So the "leaker" would only have enough clearance to give us info up to Secret clearance.. hmmm..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

thecinic is right. wikileaks only gets information labeled "secret." information labeled "top secret" is highly protected and wouldn't show up on wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
It seems the whistle-blower who leaked to wikileaks could not find any Top Secret files.

Well the leaks cam from SiPRNET which only handles up to 'secret' protocol hence the 'S" in SiPRNET

But the documents are about the Iran/Korea/China/Russia saber rattling that will take us to WWIII

Flying saucers are hardly an issue in all that
unless of course you believe the Aliens will come to save us from this latest stupidity

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

US Embassies do not have access to Black Ops documents. I never expected there to be a UFO disclosure in these links. However, if WikiLeaks can successfully protect their sources, who knows what may be sent to them in the future? ::crosses fingers::

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
So the "leaker" would only have enough clearance to give us info up to Secret clearance.. hmmm..

The 'leaker' has SiPRNET access

The Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) is "a system of interconnected computer networks used by the United States Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of State to transmit classified information (up to and including information classified SECRET) by packet switching over the TCP/IP protocols in a 'completely secure' environment".[1] It also provides services such as hypertext document access and electronic mail. As such, SIPRNet is the DoD’s classified version of the civilian Interne

en.wikipedia.org...

Ya won't see anything 'huge' coming from there. Just a lot of traffic that will cause a LOT of embarrassment for the Government Like the King of Saudi Arabia and the Prince of the Emirates saying they think we should wipe out Iran

Besides, I am convinced that these 'leaks' are deliberate to justify the next phase of NWO operations
edit on 28-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
250,000 cables from US embassies being exposed by the MSM as we speak, thanks to Wikileaks. But where are the UFO reports? Surely, if the US government is behind a great UFO cover-up, you would expect some mention of it among the quarter-of-a-million top secret cables...?

IMO, not a great day for cover-up believers.

There's nothing to leak....
Aliens don't visit earth.. And never have.
They are just fantasies dreamed up by republicans and syfy geeks.

Obviously.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Yes, it could be there. But the evidence wouldn't convince a lot of body since the most critical information is held in top secret and above files...

But, as you mentioned, there could be glimpses of it if we're lucky. Maybe that's what the "insurance file" is about? Who knows...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
.information on UFOs would no doubt be saved for last.

Why? Have the UFO crowd been so blind to current events lately that they think UFO's is important to the government?

A week ago we spent almost a WEEK debating that an airplane contrail was a missile launched from a Chinese sub off the coast of LA that caused an EMP pulse to knock out a cruise ship.

Why did this go crazy? because the possibility of WWIII is on most peoples mind. The fact that MSM media and some stupid military and government officials (mostly retired) fed that story should be a red flag. I bet some will answer this post with "But it WAS a missile!"

Israel wants to wipe out Iran, now we see that so do the Saudi's and Emirates THAT is BIG... Obama gave Pakistan a deadline to stop helping Iran by end of 2010... or else WHAT? Korea and South Korea are already shooting at each other, which means the US and India on one side China on the other. Korea is also helping Iran... also in these 'leaks'

If any of you think UFO's is important in the current situation... well I think you will be disappointed

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Presumably the lack of any detailed schematics of the F-22 Raptor in these documents also implies that the plane doesn't exist and any people who claim to have seen it are fantasists?

Where has it been claimed that these documents contain every single government secret? They are low level diplomatic cables that have been reported to have been potentially available to up to 3 million people (www.guardian.co.uk...) via the Siprnet network. Hardly a system likely to contain the most heavily guarded secret of all time.
edit on 28/11/2010 by MarrsAttax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So a guy selling fake watches and handbags is a threat to home l@nd sec. and gets his website shut down but wikki leaks is still there, and with NO alien stuff......sounds like we know whos behind wikki leaks

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Just remember as well that all the files are classified as secret or below.... I would expect most files on UFO's and anything of that matter are going to be much much more secure... As it top secret or higher.

I guess we can wait and see, I still think wikileaks has a curve ball coming for us, but we won't be sure until everything has been leaked. Keep your fingers crossed

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have to agree with you on that point. While I am a huge believer in UFOs, I highly doubt we will see any evidence of their existence in these cable releases, and right now we should be worried that none of us will be around to witness full disclosure, if it is ever to happen in the first place. The world is standing on the edge of a major global conflict right now and I think that should be on everyone's mind. With the release that many Arab nations want Iran annihalated it would not shock me at all if Iran makes a preemptive strike on Israel, Saudi Arabia, or any nation in the Middle East for that matter. Right now Iran's thinking may be that an attack on them is inevitable so they may as well strike first.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Interesting question and topic.

I believe that Wikileaks is experiencing a build-up of their capability currently. I think we won't see any smoking guns this year. Maybe and eventually by the very end of the year - but I rather believe the interesting stuff will follow in 2011.

Wikileaks for sure has US government assistance. Julian Assange would otherwise already be dead or at least in prison. As neither is the case I have a different theory.

I think Wikileaks (with assistance of others) now prepares the really important stuff. Look at the media. While the first release package was not that much covered this time you have a MASSIVE media coverage of the topic. Wikileaks becomes well-known for the average Joe these days and so far I do not see any sign that this might change so quickly. I think everything that happens right now is fully intended by everyone involved.

It might very well be that Wikileaks has now become "their" (TPTB) method of releasing the truth - it's really a strange variant of disclosure. It might indeed be the beginning of a paradigm shift to come. It can very well be that the UFO / alien secret will be exposed by Wikileaks first in the not too distant future. It won't be a leak actually. It's a planned information flow actually. I think they do not see any other feasible way to do the inevitable.

We will see... 2011 will be the most interesting year for "truthers" so far I think
And I do love it!!

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe
It might very well be that Wikileaks has now become "their" (TPTB) method of releasing the truth - it's really a strange variant of disclosure. It might indeed be the beginning of a paradigm shift to come.

You may be right. One thing with TPTB is that the bad ones do NOT have absolute control. If they did, we wouldn't even be talking on here, so it means that there are still forces at play that work for the good. After 9/11, whether or not it was an inside job or real terrorists from Islam is not really important anymore other than the 'dark side' got more power. (Homeland Security TSA Patriot Act, etc)

It might just be that the 'good' ones will use this method to get the news out. This concept was once made clear to me on a personal level by an insider when we had a 'visitor' So I can see this being a possibility

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
There's nothing to leak....
Aliens don't visit earth.. And never have.
They are just fantasies dreamed up by republicans and syfy geeks.

Obviously.

Care to elaborate and show the proof of your claim?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm with Zorgon on this and agree wholeheartedly that these are serious times, any country with nuke ability who have been quivering about attacking are now thinking about it very closely. The who's first mentality is surely in operation at this time and depending on these leaks could escalate into a very serious situation very quickly.

Holidays to the middle east may not be a thing to book at the moment, well not unless you want your tan crispy!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That fact that you see nothing about UFOs on wikileaks...is in itself, a cover up.

Jeepers, it's started to sound like wikileaks was just made because the government knows that nobody believes the news anymore. they think if people thinks it's info they are not supposed to have, they will believe when in fact, they were meant to have it all along.

HAAA! PSYCHE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join