It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

People look at a country as a collective, a bit like borgs. If an English man rapes a woman, does that mean that all English are rapists?

Its such a primitive way of thinking, and i believe its conditioned into people from a young age to care more for your country than the planet. But there are a few of us who have not been brainwashed.

Exactly. In a more global world, we need to remember that these girls are mentally ill for commiting the act as well as the people who enjoy watching such things. Saying a whole nation is like that and using racist and derogatory terms is absurd. We're all human and, in the grand scheme of things, nationality is irrelevant. These human girls commited the act and they should be punished. Severely.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by Jermicide

This wasn't killing for food. I used to hunt in South Africa, so I have nothing against that. But this is killing for the shear "fun" of it, and that is just plain wrong. Disgusting is probably the mildest word I can use here on ATS to express my distaste in this manner.
edit on 25-11-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

Agreed, As an avid fisherman, I practice catch and release, unless I am going to eat my catch.

There is no honor in killing for the sake of killing.

Those responsible will likely get what they deserve.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I hope they get punished too in some way. I've said it many times, killing for fun is unacceptable. I used to make Biltong, steaks, sausage, ribs etc from my kills. In fact, basically everything that was edible was eaten, and I won't give details, as it may gross people out.
edit on 26-11-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That's probably one of the sickest things Ive ever seen in my life. You really cant have a heart at all to be able to do something like that, that made me physically sick. These woman deserve to be in jail for a very long time.

Now im no PETA activist, but torturing animals is sick and messed up, they feel the same pain we do. Can you imagine what those bunnies went through being crushed to death? That kind of thing is not instant.

God.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Understand.....the man gotta do what he gotta do
...... how do you feel doing these thing at first?
damn...i still remember the day my dad show me how to kill a chicken properly.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

* For You Jess. I didn't look for, or watch any video links posted. I never EVER want to see that. The news article was enough for me swallow. Anything more, would tip me over the edge.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Docking lamb tails is the worst.
The lambs scream when ya go through the tough bit in the middle,the chopper has a flame coming out the end to quarterize it,most of the time your being sprayed with blood from a cut vein.
But if ya leave the tail on,they dag up and get fly blown,so the end justify s the means, i hope.
It still feels like iam torturing them,i dont enjoy it,but at $25. per hr someones gonna do it,so might as well be me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Honestly, I have no idea what docking a lambs tail is. What I do know, is that the service you provide is for food. It's not to kill an animal for no reason but for pleasure and money. There is a natural food pyramid in the wild. Take the big cats in Africa, they cut off the jugular and windpipe until their pray is dead, and then they eat.

Nature is cruel, but they do it efficiently and effectively, and some even call it humane. These people are beyond humane, they ARE SICK!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It seems to me that as a species, we haven't come very far in the last 2'000 years...

Furthermore, how do we expect to rectify world issues when we can't even manage to respect and cherish the very thing called life.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To the people saying that all of China isn't like that...WRONG. I recently came back from a 3 week trip to China and I promise you they have no respect for animals whatsoever. They're all like it because as kids they learnt that animals are simply to eat or use in some other way. I witnessed a small toddler throwing a cat around and stamping on it - his elders just stood around and laughed. They probably ate the cat later.

Yes, in the "West" we can do some cruel things also. But as a whole, as a group of people, we treat our animals well and show them respect. You CAN'T say the same about China, trust me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I am sorry people i think you are over reacting a bit.
To start with really what is the difference of killing a rabbit for cullinary plesure or killing the rabbit for sexual plesure...None of you have to eat meat, you choose to.. so whom are you to judge.
saying it is cruel is not gona help either. Having a 10 tonne bolder dropped on me will kill me pretty fast. Im not gona feel it. Keep things in prepesctive and dont judge least u be judged
edit on 26-11-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by purplemer because: typo

If you can't see the difference then you really have a problem,

I don't eat meat as your right in that aspect I don't need to.... but that aside cruelty for cruelty's sake is wrong, its morally wrong.

Humans can be cruel and selfish but that doesn't make it any less cruel or selfish or any more acceptable. Something dying isn't funny and to laugh at something dying shows a disturbed mind and it isn't something that should be connected to sexual thrills in anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I'm exhausted thinking about all this crap for the last 24hrs. Yes, I can't do anything about it. I wish I could! What I have done, and Thank ATS, is bring this issue up. ATS is 1 of the top ranked websites in the world. Google any stuff, and you're bound to find an ATS link on the first page.

Skeptic O has provided us this platform, and I intend to use it, and get the word out.

Thanks SO. Without you guys, I'd never be able to reach so many people!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

There is something you can do about it. I posted earlier, of which no one responded to, about an organization that has a sole purpose to eliminate this behavior, stopcrush.org. They have started out here in the US to put an end to stop crush videos, and now that Obama is about to sign the bill into law, they are taking it worldwide. These are good people who love animals and the sanctity of all life, and they have the support of every animal rights and protection groups like the Animal Defense League and the Humane Society of the United States, among many. I just want to get this out there as well, as I have been doing for the last year when this horrifiying information came into my life.

Their site doesn't have any offensive upsetting pics on their homepage, so it's safe to go to their site for those that are upset enough to do something about it, learn how to get involved or just keep up with what they are doing. I personally have followed their lead to call my state representatives and senators and urged them to pass this bill, signed all their petitions, etc. It worked and now the bill to outlaw this is about to become law.

This is a worldwide occurance. It's not just China behind this, its everywhere, although China's reputation for animal cruelty is rediculous. Myself, I hope the karma of doing this to a helpless animal comes right back at them in the same way and form. Justsaying.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We can do something about it, but the problem is the PC crowd tries to stop us. We see the same mentality with certain populations living in oppression. " its complicated " or " Its not really like that" Or when video evidence is released " its an isolated incident "

Same BS from the same "type" of person who doesn't want us to say or do anything definitive ever, because they know if that happens. We might start actually acting on bigger global issues.

By showing outrage at all Chinese people, and make it clear this is unacceptable behavior. Those NOT involved come down even harder on those involved. It is the positive side to peer pressure.

Sure it may seem unfair to slam an entire country, but putting aside a few hurt feelings, its the only way to create change.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am infuriated with people who do this. I believe they deserve to have the very thing they do, done to them. I would have no problem sitting on some Besotch who has smashed a bunny then lifting the plate and watch the blood ooze from her nose and if she is not dead then bang bang right in the head.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nocensorshipplease

Thank You for replying and giving an honest opinion! NOW Let me ask all YOU ATS members out there, how can we stop this? Please send me Websites, info, etc . . . I want to end this F'ing Crap!! It's time we take a stand!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nocensorshipplease

I have never watched the videos, and I WILL NEVER watch them. My imagination is enough to torment me. If I do somehow stumble on it, for a few seconds, I will erupt in a rage that ATS members have NEVER seen!

I prefer not to do that.....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Could not find the video.. but I found alot some info "why" they did this.. and some pictures
www.chinahush.com...

“I am suffering inside, and this is the punishment the animals have given me,” Huang Xiaoxiao says. This incident has exposed a trauma that she had suppressed for years, which is also a good thing, because it has allowed her a certain relief.

www.chinasmack.com...

Somebody nuke china.. I dont care if we all die..

edit on 26-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Originally posted by angrydog
when i see this..i think mankind deserve a 2012 desaster :/

We truly are doomed :shk:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

You misunderstood me completely. I'm not trying to justify or condone any sort of animal cruelty. It's an issue I am very passionate about.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join