It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Yes, you read the title of this thread right.....This must be the most disgusting thing I've heard of in a long time

In the widely circulated videos, several smiling women are seen in turn cuddling and playing with small bunnies just before crushing them as other giggling girls look on.

In one scene, a young woman places a bunny on a table before covering it with a plate of glass and sitting on it for about a minute. She then lifts the glass up to reveal the lifeless bunny, blood oozing from its snout.

How can anyone with half a God damn heart be so cruel! This is barbaric. Young girls doing this, whilst others stand around and giggle. And they claim they were paid to do this!? (as if that can be justified) What a load of crock, nobody in their right mind would do this for money, let alone $60.

All I can say, is that I'm infuriated.

What is happening in this world? How can some sectors of society become so demented in their ways?

Full article here:

beta.ca.news.yahoo.com...

(PS - I know this is disturbing, but I feel it needs to be brought to peoples attention)
What does one say to an article like this?It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard,what in the h#!! are they teaching these people?I'm completely speechless,is there anything people would not do for money?I don't think I could do it for a million,no never could do it,my conscious would not let me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I am just as outraged by it! I was actually going to post this sometime yesterday but other things had found their way to me.
www.chinahush.com...
This article writes all about it, and how it's an online fetish in China.
WARNING: It does have some pretty disgusting photos toward the end

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Iam a Jackaroo,i basically do all sorts of farm work, I run a Dairy in the afternoon, i work a beef farm 2 days a week cause the ladys husband died.
I work seasonally on a sheep farm at marking and shearing time,i muster large mobs across thousands of acres,bring em into the sheds.

The point of my post is to show how animals are treated in preparation for table.
Rabbits are in plague proportions here,so are fox's.Council promotes them being killed.
Docking lambs aint pretty.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jermicide

Stomping on a bunny is totally uncalled for - very disturbing just like what the women did to the bunny! One should never just injure an animal for any reason, its inhumane. I am not for one hunting, but if you do put it out of its misery quickly!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

This may be, but we should not be slowly crushing rabbits to death. If they need to be culled, there are faster, more humane ways to do it. This video was made for someone's sick pleasure.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think its important to post the actual video. Not so much because I want to see it. Because I don't. I just think for some to grasp how bad things in this world really are they would need to see such things. Its like the video of the troops in Iraq throwing the puppy off the cliff. The military spent so much time making sure that video doesn't see the light of day because it puts the troops in a bad light. However you can find video all day long of troops shooting Iraqis and killing people. You see us as a people are so desensitized to human violence to the point no one cares to censor that. But we aren't shown animals getting killed all day long on television so we're not desensitized to that. It puts things in perspective so that's why I believe its important to show it regardless of how disgusting it may be.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Yes i agree,but i dont see much difference between the torture of a rabbit and lamb docking.
Lamb docking is a necessary act for all sheep farmers.Squashing rabbits is not, i agree.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Am I right in thinking that killing small animals in this manner is an early signal of some serious mental illness?

If I remember correctly, a lot of serial killers start out by torturing small animals.

link...

www.unsolvedmysteries.com...

Anyone taking pleasure in this sort of thing should seek psychiatric help.

>sigh< people talk about the human race being ready for UFO disclosure and a new age... but are we still ape savages?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
but are we still ape savages?

Well...did this video make international news because everyone generally agrees there is nothing wrong with it?

Do you judge an entire race of people based on the actions of a few?

I think racism is a ugly trait...and if aliens judge an entire species based on the actions of a few...meh, I don't want to meet those racists overall...would you?

and are you judging the entire human race based on the actions of a few?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Jermicide

Stomping on a bunny is totally uncalled for - very disturbing just like what the women did to the bunny! One should never just injure an animal for any reason, its inhumane. I am not for one hunting, but if you do put it out of its misery quickly!

if you reread what he wrote...that was the best and most efficient way of doing it.

btw...have you ever killed a bug on purpose that otherwise was causing no harm to you?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
but are we still ape savages?

Well...did this video make international news because everyone generally agrees there is nothing wrong with it?

Do you judge an entire race of people based on the actions of a few?

I think racism is a ugly trait...and if aliens judge an entire species based on the actions of a few...meh, I don't want to meet those racists overall...would you?

and are you judging the entire human race based on the actions of a few?

Well said!

This is really starting to bug me now. People look at a country as a collective, a bit like borgs. If an English man rapes a woman, does that mean that all English are rapists?

Its such a primitive way of thinking, and i believe its conditioned into people from a young age to care more for your country than the planet. But there are a few of us who have not been brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Some people just can't resist killing things, it's a sick pleasure that some of us have, and to put it on camera makes it even worse.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have to agree that this is disgusting and disturbing to hear about. I haven't watched the video and don't wish to.

The two things in this thread that disturb me just as much are:

1) Suggesting that because of the actions of these girls all people of Asian extraction are unusually cruel.

2) People demanding that links to the video are not posted - you don't have the right to censor what people post on here unless it is against the T&C's. This is free speech. What is worse, providing a link to the evidence of this horrible practice, or denying people the chance to watch the video and make up their own mind?

If people don't want to click the link, they don't have to. Usually on ATS it's a case of "evidence or it didn't happen. Why should this thread become any different?

Ah, of course... Because it's fluffy ickle animals! I think that there are a hell of a lot of double standards at work here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Some people just can't resist killing things, it's a sick pleasure that some of us have, and to put it on camera makes it even worse.

I think its in most human beings actually.

Personally, I love killing things..the master controller of life and death...killing animals...killing people, conquoring and iron fisted control over the existance of another..

I acknoledge that as part of me...and I therefore control it completely by playing video games now and then, or watch a action movie that allows me to disassociate myself and fulfill that odd hunter survivor conquorer part of me...it works great...and many a toons have died by my will over the ages.

There is a healthy way to express our deep dark sides, and unhealthy ways.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I wished that rabbit would have bit the piss out of her and give her rabies or something

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
this reminds me of the asian cat butchering videos and the cat in the jar torture.

is it just sick hidden inner circles that do this crap or just small towns in separate parts of the world?? clearly theres some type of individuals who are spreading these kind of trends.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I do not have the stomach to look at animal cruelty.
I saw a poacher strip a raccoon from it's skin once on vid and I just can not stand the sight.
A beautiful creature in pain like that.

All I can say is: "I dare not think of the perverted things we as a human race are capable of."
I say we because I feel as a human being responsible for idiots like this.

Any who, flag for this one, hoping it will add to common sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You think this is bad? Look up what they do to cats and dogs, many of whom were formerly pets abandoned by their owners.They have a belief over there that if an animal dies in pain it makes the meat sweeter, thus the animals are often butchered brutally.

"Man is the cruelest animal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
You think this is bad? Look up what they do to cats and dogs, many of whom were formerly pets abandoned by their owners.

You don't think this is bad? You can justify that because of what other people do to their own pets...

You're missing the point, the point is that this is just down right cruel and savage, done for pleasure and money. People treating their pets badly has nothing to do with pleasure or monetary gain. I've never heard of anyone being paid to treat their pets bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
the cat in the jar torture.

that was a hoax...bonsaikitty was simply a joke to create a amusing outrage against people whom have more passion than common sense

I often wonder though how many retards seen that website and actually tried to stuff a cat in a jar, thinking it was real...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join