It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I know it hurts wathing animal suffering, but not doing so dont make it go away, I would say its best to see the horrors.. then you have seen it yourself instead just hearing people talking about it, and it is easier to do somehing bout it... and yes I feel like killing those persons when watching the video.. and all other videos with animal cruelty.. but I feel it is nesseary to see it for myself and show it to more people.. show them how evil humans can be..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I use my free speech to suggest posting the links of the videos or original photos of the site hosting this material should be against the T&C. Take away the attention of an audience (negative or positive, it is still attention) and people will have less of a reason to do this sort of thing in the first place. A news article or blog that speaks against this sort of thing helps raise awareness, but encouraging web traffic to the original host sites only says one thing: wow, some people enjoy this sort of thing. Granted, it isn't much to stop it, but at least it's something.

as for "proof or it didn't happpen," one might as well pay membership and support this behavior in the name of obtaining proof/verifying authenticity. this has nothing to do with UFOs whatsoever for whoever brought that up. unless you are in the position to take law in your own hands, photos of the perpetrators and someone (authorities) having possession of the material is proof enough. animal cruelty is real whether on camera or not, and no one needs a million videos to prove it or to have a reason to do something about it.

thank you for helping me clarify my point.

Originally posted by chukka
2) People demanding that links to the video are not posted - you don't have the right to censor what people post on here unless it is against the T&C's. This is free speech. What is worse, providing a link to the evidence of this horrible practice, or denying people the chance to watch the video and make up their own mind?

If people don't want to click the link, they don't have to. Usually on ATS it's a case of "evidence or it didn't happen. Why should this thread become any different?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Always funny to see people going crazy over "harm" done to some stupid useless animals

You know, instead of spending your time, writing in a forum about...my god a stupid bunny nobody cares about, you all should invest this time to help humans, they suffer and that's the bad thing happening on this planet, not what's happen to some useless animals and after all, rabbits are pretty useless except to serve as food and toy for play.

yeah....everything in this world matters, dumb@$$. If bunnies die out then animals such as wolves would not be able to find enough food and then theyd start dying, and so on. How would you feel if someone stuck you under a glass plate and crushed you till you were dead? You deserve to be crushed more than those bunnies. (and FYI, people DO care about other people, just some of us who are right in the head care about other animals too.)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
China... man.

They do some effed up things to animals there. You should find videos on how they skin foxes alive and how they treat their dogs.

I just did and boy did it make me angry. Even if you plan on killing the animal and consuming it there are more humane ways of transporting and slaughtering than what seems to be the way it is done in red China.

I am a dog lover, and it was very hard to watch some of the youtube vids about dogs in China.
I wonder if the reason they act so barbaric towards canines is as coping mechanism to refrain from affection, which would no doubt lead to empathy.

That last point, if taken for true, is why the rabbit video is all the more disturbing; these girls seemed to be affectionate and STILL did not seem to mind taking the life of innocent *beings* for the sake of their immediate pleasure, or for anyone else.

What a sick world. I wonder if we ever will really learn how to be a streamlined and advanced race of *beings*. It would seem we have much, much more to go.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
When ever I see this kind of cruelty and complete inhumane behavior towards the defenseless, this is what comes to my mind:

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

Matrix.

We deserve a 2012 apocalypse scenario.

Youre smart arent you? By hoping for the death of all Mankind, you are no better than that which you are complaining about.

The quote comes to mind when I hear the rubbish like you have stated:

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've not posted a reply to any topic for some time but as an individual living with 3 rabbits I feel completely disgusted by this. I have not, nor will I, view the video, but regardless some of the replies to this topic leave me in repulsion to the kind of people who populate this site. In the UK, rabbits are the 3rd most popular pet. What that means, for the Americans mostly, is that for a third of pet owners they can empathise and understand that the sensitive and loving creatures that they are, it is absolutely abhorent what is being described. One of my beautiful girls died 2 weeks ago, which I can only describe as a whole in my heart. She was just the most caring bunny to her partner, and showed the greatest affection that some on this site seem to totally lack. That a simple rabbit showed affection and love to another is, it seems well beyond the understanding of the idiots that have posted a "so what" reply or indeed worse.

Rabbits have and convey deep affection to humans and their own, and any person who chooses to ignore this is simply an idiot. The feeble excuse of eating such a thing is merely pointing out that life is of little value to themselves.

The act of inflicting suffering for pleasure, is as any reasonably eduacted person will know, that of a maladjusted individual.

Inflicting this kind of treatment, and let's be clear, on a rabbit or human shows a level of humaity that should be reviled and treated.

I only hope, like the majority of replies so far, that the majority on this site are rightly disgusted by this, as they would be with any form of cruelty on a life-form and object to the idiotic minority that seem to lack any kind of understanding as to why this is abhorent.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Priorities...priorities.
Cute cuddly animals are higher on your list than ______________.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

Thank You for your wonderful post! Maximum respect to you!
May I ask you to post pictures? I'd love to see your little ones!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

I'm an animal lover! We (Mark and I) have a black cocker spaniel in SA - She's the best Dog ever! She give's me reason to live! She is my inspiration for this thread!

And she will always have a special place in my heart.... Chloe (Or as we call her - "Boonie")....

She's the best... thx Babs

I'm the uncle BTW

edit on 26-11-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
everyday videos of humans being crushed just like that, tortured, killed

and you dont get mad ...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Thanks, I wouldn't post pics simply because the level of humanity on here is low, and I have no wish for some of the stupid comments that may be posted. I love my bunnies, and they show me love. They are all different, like any creature is. Personality is not unique to humans.

I understand your affection to your dogs, I miss my dogs also. It seems the inability to understand individual personality is a worrying trend. Or maybe it is a defect in certain humans. As shown on here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This kind of stuff makes me really mad but this is the reality of the world we are living today. Human kills animals, human kills human. Human species = Destructive

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil
It seems to me that as a species, we haven't come very far in the last 2'000 years...

Furthermore, how do we expect to rectify world issues when we can't even manage to respect and cherish the very thing called life.

Stop speaking for me.

I suggest -you- stop killing bunnies if thats what your doing...and perhaps -you- should respect and cherish life more.

do not put your sweeping generalizations of all humanity based on some dizzy bints on me...thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
everyday videos of humans being crushed just like that, tortured, killed

and you dont get mad ...

Who doesn't get mad? You don't get mad? why not?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by decadence
This kind of stuff makes me really mad but this is the reality of the world we are living today. Human kills animals, human kills human. Human species = Destructive

humans kill animals, bears kill animals, foxes kill animals, tigers, spiders, etc etc etc.

Welcome to existance.

the point of this thread is not about how we as a lifeform must continue to survive...its about some chicks in china sitting on bunnies...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good god. I didn't even have strength to watch the video. What the hell happened to the world. God should wipe these people. Destroy them.

Well, this is reality. Humans kill humans, which torture to death animals(well, some anyway).... makes you think we deserve a 2012 disaster.

The world is going to Hell.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I stopped chewing my banana halfway through your post.

I mean...either use it for food or kill it humanely.

Gosh. Just lost my appetite.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yes it's horrible, but worse is 18000 abortions in NZ in the last year. Thats outright disgusting.... Everyone weeps over some wee bunnies yet no one gives a stuff about tthe unborn because it 'interferes' with their career or income. And it's not PC to talk about it becuase it interferes with the 'rights' of the mother.
That is truly disgusting.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Who are these sick, demented individuals that get off on this? Really....these days fetishes are not exactly the biggest taboo....but this?
How retarded.....I still recall China's affair with the kitten crushing videos not that long ago, now they want to crush bunnies?
WTF

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Hold back there, The OUTRAGE came from China! So before you paint everyone with the same brush, please read carefully!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join