It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Please STOP posting links to these videos! Doing so only promotes this very thing by adding 'hits' and traffic to the sites hosting this, those who uploaded it, and ultimately those responsible. A second call to ban anyone posting links to these videos: a description is enough. Promoting this sort of thing is not what ATS stands for, and not why I am a member and a reader.
Thank you.

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Whats wrong with you people?? Why are you posting such vile videos on a conspiracy site???

I think its wrong for you to post the links....i have a very stong stomache but i refuse to watch these videos of animal cruelty.

People dont need to watch a video of a bunny being crushed to know what it looks like...im pretty sure people can use their imagination to do this.

I hope all of you posting the vids get warnings from the mods.
At the end of the day your actively posting animal abuse on this website which must be against the T&C's??
Ive not seen another thread where theres videos like this....and i hope this will be the last

As for the guy stomping a bunny to death because its under a bush....shame on you dude.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure why hunting rabbits for food even got brought into this thread?

I'm disgusted and highly disturbed to hear about this bunny crushing thing but sadly I'm not surprised. I don't understand why people want to hurt things I can only assume they have zero empathy and care for nothing other than themselves, although even that doesn't help me to understand why anyone would gain pleasure from inflicting pain on something/someone else. I don't understand what joy they get from it?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
I don't get how people are going on about how "China is sadistic" "Asia delights in torture" "These people have a degraded culture", etc., when the article in OP (and the title of this thread) is "Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger". It was about how CHINESE people were disgusted and angered about these videos, and have embarked on a "flesh-hunt" to track down the perpetrators of this act in real life.

Yea, I was wondering if I'd misunderstood the title...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
What is happening in this world? How can some sectors of society become so demented in their ways?

Yes, it is sick. But you'd be surprised at the kinds of things "everyday" people are willing to do. I personally despise animal cruelty. I hate hearing about it and I hate the people who do it... But I have seen much worse than what is going on in this particular incident. MUCH worse. I'm talking about literal torture, of both animals AND people, and I HAVE seen it.
One thing is certain; human beings can be evil.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We should all just sit back and shut up on the whole matter, because if your not gonna do anything about it why even say its wrong or it disgusts you and also it is happening in china so even more of a reason not to say anything or get involved, think about it

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I've got chills...I didn't go to the article because I wasn't sure if there was a video. The past video of a girl trowing puppies into the river is still etched in the back of my head. My user name is not a fluke. I really do work in psychiatry as a Registered Nurse. This is beyond shocking. If this is the entertainment of our youth, things are only going to get worse. The frontal lobe isn't completley developed until you reach your early 20's, therefore the insight as to what it is you are doing at the age of 10 is beyond limited. Yet they are being desensitized by there actions. As they get older the progression unfortunately turns to people.

My concern is for the ones we don't know about. They fly under the radar until that one day when they've had enough and "BLAM" we hear some horrific story about a horrendous murder. I was never a believer in TV and games desensitizing kids, but the other day I talked to my nephew about "call of duty modern warfare 2." I wouldn't let him play it at my house. Yet I comer to find out he's been playing it at a friends house. He bragged about all of the killing, and when he gets mad he makes reference to specific violence he's seen in the game. HE'S TEN!!!!

So next trip is finger printing and a visit to the police station to sit in a cell for 5 minutes and have a reality check. If you see something in a child you know, intervene... You'll be doing them a favour, really. If these girls were actually paid to do this then the adult involvded, if it is was adult, should be charged for interference and animal cruelty and treated the same as a pedophile and not be allowed to be around children under the age of 18 years old.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ain't it amazing what people will do for money. Let's get rid of money - NOW!

See my free ebook linked in my sig...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
oh my god....im speechless

when i see this..i think mankind deserve a 2012 desaster :/

So.... Because a small bunny gets smooshed, the entire human race deserves a catastrophic beat down???
Please, so what, i mean, i wouldn't do it myself, but who the frak cares man, God even told us from his word in the bible that he gives us reign over the animal kingdom to do with as we please, so they squashed a bunny, big deal man!

People get so enraged and try to get revenge for this kinda stuff but absolutly let bigger issues like world hunger, war and poverty slide right away with out trying to fight for those causes?????

Why do other people always have to try and control other peoples action all the time, it's not a crime to kill an animal you know, unless it's endangered maybe, but jeeeez people, just lay off!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think people are turned on to this because it is sort of an analogy to being raped.

The bunny is a cute and innocent creature. It is being played with and has no idea about what is about to happen. Then it is crushed while others look on and giggle. The one doing the crushing has control over a cute innocent creature.

It is sort of like being raped or stealing innocence. I guess that can be very titillating to some types of people.
I find it very disgusting and cruel. I think a person has to be kind of soulless to do this to a poor creature for pleasure.

I mean, some people enjoy watching their snake devour something. They get some sort of pleasure watching a stronger creature kill and eat. In the end, it isn't as bad. This is nature. The snake has to eat, and is eating what it would normally eat. I don't think watching a snake do it is evil. But a human doing it is evil because they do not do this for food or any real good reason, other than for the pleasure of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
oh my god....im speechless

when i see this..i think mankind deserve a 2012 desaster :/

I think the only thing more repulsive than a group of girls torturing animals to death would be of course a person whom lumps all of humanity in with them.

Luckily the universe doesn't work on your judgement scale.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
this prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens...where these people would put kittens in these jars and feed them thru a tube until they grew into the shape of the jar or vase or container....

lol. sorry...I know this has been mentioned several times before as to how it was a hoax.

I used to have great fun with family and friends with that website...pretended I was purchasing one for my mom and tried to get her to pick out a color...she all but disowned me. heh...told her also how there is good money in it and I started my own bonsai kitty factory (need more jars).

good times...good times. think she still looks cross at me over that..probably gave her nightmares (yes, I did eventually tell her it was a hoax...not completely heartless. heh).

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All things have life...a baby, a old woman, a bunny, a spider, etc.

The issue is acceptability...it is acceptable to watch someone torture and kill a nasty bug that gets in our face...sure...we come up with creative ways on how to destroy this...and a kid that sits down and rips off the legs of a bug...well, kid needs better hobbies, but ultimately its ignored.

So...I guess I am wondering why this is a issue...is it because its a mammal? would the tortured death be fine if it was a butterfly, a mosquito, a turtle, a lizard, a dog...what is the actual measurement of acceptable ending of life, and unacceptable

Answer the question everyone whom found this video disgusting...what is acceptable and what is outragous?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I actually think this is a video which has been made to order.

When I say "made to order" I mean to fulfill a fantasy for someone. The set up of the video is very odd.

I think the girls have been directed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
All things have life...a baby, a old woman, a bunny, a spider, etc.

The issue is acceptability...it is acceptable to watch someone torture and kill a nasty bug that gets in our face...sure...we come up with creative ways on how to destroy this...and a kid that sits down and rips off the legs of a bug...well, kid needs better hobbies, but ultimately its ignored.

So...I guess I am wondering why this is a issue...is it because its a mammal? would the tortured death be fine if it was a butterfly, a mosquito, a turtle, a lizard, a dog...what is the actual measurement of acceptable ending of life, and unacceptable

Answer the question everyone whom found this video disgusting...what is acceptable and what is outragous?

Exactly that dude!!!! It's all about control, people trying to control other people and envitable being able to say: "ha ha, i win and you lose, therfore I am better than you!"

How many of you ATS'ers have ever grabbed a can of bug death and killed a spider??? How many of you have ever used a Mouse trap to kill "Vermin"????? And now you freak out about this Video???? Why?????

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
I actually think this is a video which has been made to order.

When I say "made to order" I mean to fulfill a fantasy for someone. The set up of the video is very odd.

I think the girls have been directed.

After reading that post, I felt compelled to watch the video...not for the whole bunny killing part, but rather to see how it was directed.

I think you may be spot on...this has all the hallmarks of a odd fetish someone paid to see..the cute asian girls, the laughing and wiggling, the crushing...this is near "pop balloons" on a different level type fetish and I think I lean towards the "we are seeing a fetish video" here.

Some people have odd quirks...this definately being one of them.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
china, a bunch of neurotic psychos. lets kill them all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2272070000hicia

0o

erm...no?

you can see wacked out fetishes all over the world...some perfectly legal yet highly disturbing..some not legal and equally disturbing.

I was in Amsterdam once...went into a shop geared towards adults...I seen things...terrible things...things no sane person should ever see...

yet I still love that city.

cant judge a nation on the fetishes of a few.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
China... man.

They do some effed up things to animals there. You should find videos on how they skin foxes alive and how they treat their dogs.

These girls filmed work on a fetish site, they are Asian yes but it is very unlikely that the fetish site that run these operations are Asian, very highly likely they are American or perhaps European.

People in China treat animals inhumanely, yes.

Does this treatment happen in the rest of the world? yes.

Everything bad in the world doesn't only happen in China, open your eyes man, you're as blind as the rest of our nation.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2272070000hicia

Get a life! If this is real, its a fetish site. Do you think that this type of stuff does not happen anywhere else in the world. Also, if you people actually read into this, you would have learned that many Chinese people are outraged by this and are trying to find out who is behind this!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am sorry people i think you are over reacting a bit.
To start with really what is the difference of killing a rabbit for cullinary plesure or killing the rabbit for sexual plesure...None of you have to eat meat, you choose to.. so whom are you to judge.
saying it is cruel is not gona help either. Having a 10 tonne bolder dropped on me will kill me pretty fast. Im not gona feel it. Keep things in prepesctive and dont judge least u be judged
edit on 26-11-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by purplemer because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join