Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 1
32
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes, you read the title of this thread right.....This must be the most disgusting thing I've heard of in a long time



In the widely circulated videos, several smiling women are seen in turn cuddling and playing with small bunnies just before crushing them as other giggling girls look on.

In one scene, a young woman places a bunny on a table before covering it with a plate of glass and sitting on it for about a minute. She then lifts the glass up to reveal the lifeless bunny, blood oozing from its snout.


How can anyone with half a God damn heart be so cruel! This is barbaric. Young girls doing this, whilst others stand around and giggle. And they claim they were paid to do this!? (as if that can be justified) What a load of crock, nobody in their right mind would do this for money, let alone $60.

All I can say, is that I'm infuriated.


What is happening in this world? How can some sectors of society become so demented in their ways?

Full article here:

beta.ca.news.yahoo.com...

(PS - I know this is disturbing, but I feel it needs to be brought to peoples attention)




posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
oh my god....im speechless


when i see this..i think mankind deserve a 2012 desaster :/



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog
 


You are so right my friend. I still can not believe people could have done this.... I'm in shock to say the least... and mad as hell



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have seen the video and it is very disgusting. Many people have uploaded the video on youtube. There are also many searching for the women who kill the animals and the people behind the camera.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hope they find them! That's disgusting, how can people be so barbaric.
Sometimes I think we need a reset button.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
China... man.

They do some effed up things to animals there. You should find videos on how they skin foxes alive and how they treat their dogs.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK that is just crazy, now don't get me wrong, I got nothing against killing a bunny (good eating)

In fact I've even stomped on a bunny a time or two, but that's what happens when you're hunting and one gets too close.

You know don't want to waste bullets or blow your own leg off.

But, to cuddle and crush a bunny? Naw, even I haven't done that.

Just a question though...... anyone know if they ate the bunnies afterwards. If they did I'd reduce their jail time in light of it, but still put em in jail.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Jermicide because: Can't spell good?



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jermicide
 


Why do you have to stomp on a bunny if it gets close to you? All you would have to do is scare it away and it will run. You are in THEIR home after all....



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jermicide
 


This wasn't killing for food. I used to hunt in South Africa, so I have nothing against that. But this is killing for the shear "fun" of it, and that is just plain wrong. Disgusting is probably the mildest word I can use here on ATS to express my distaste in this manner.
edit on 25-11-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I also want to tell the other members. Please do not post the video. Last time the video of the young woman throwing the puppies in the river was posted several times and it was disgusting. The video will also get you band.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I also want to tell the other members. Please do not post the video.


Yeah, I was going to ask the same from ATS members, but I don't think anyone here would do that...

Personally, I have no desire at all to watch a snuff video of a bunny.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens...where these people would put kittens in these jars and feed them thru a tube until they grew into the shape of the jar or vase or container....



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
No worries.
I've never stomped on a bunny without eating it later...... or whatever is left of it.

Maybe PETA should leave us hunters alone and start chasing down worthless bunny bashing weirdos.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sound's like you belong on the list, pal.


Originally posted by Jermicide
No worries.
I've never stomped on a bunny without eating it later...... or whatever is left of it.

Maybe PETA should leave us hunters alone and start chasing down worthless bunny bashing weirdos.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek
 


Hopefully other members will be mature enough. You do have younger members seeking a quick laugh. It has already been spread on youtube.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I can understand the killing of a rabbit or animal for food, but I dont understand why people must use such cruel and inhumane means to do the deed. Surely severing the jugular or breaking the neck would be a much quicker and less painful way for the rabbit to die.

Sickening



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That was actually proven to be a hoax.

www.snopes.com...


Originally posted by Funkydung
this prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens...where these people would put kittens in these jars and feed them thru a tube until they grew into the shape of the jar or vase or container....



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm suprised you brag about it, especially in this thread? That's called animal cruelty, and there are laws against it. There are proper ways to humanely kill an animal species for food, and one of them is not randomly trying to stomp a species you aren't even hunting for. That's probably something a real "hunter" would know.



Originally posted by Jermicide
OK that is just crazy, now don't get me wrong, I got nothing against killing a bunny (good eating)

In fact I've even stomped on a bunny a time or two, but that's what happens when you're hunting and one gets too close.

You know don't want to waste bullets or blow your own leg off.

But, to cuddle and crush a bunny? Naw, even I haven't done that.

Just a question though...... anyone know if they ate the bunnies afterwards. If they did I'd reduce their jail time in light of it, but still put em in jail.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Jermicide because: Can't spell good?



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
These people are not in control of their non developing souls, time has run out for humanity and it is this kind of non sense and heartless action that has sealed the deal on our fates.

Evil controls people and this is pure evil. It needs to be punished and made example of. I am truly sorry for the beautiful creatures, I PRAY that they were able to evolve to a higher dimension of love and life.

This dimension has be infiltrated by the lower astrals and these girls are part of that happening. When the shifts occur in full measure they will most likely awaken to a world of demonic pleasure and they will be the the bunnies.

Imagine waking up one morning to the darkest days in human history, say for instance the dark ages themselves when human sacrifice in the name of many things were the norm, add to that our intelligence gathering ability, cyber worlds including sat systems and surveying, and what you have is the world of the future when all love has left and only debauchery, fear, anguish and pain remains.
edit on 25-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
That was actually proven to be a hoax.

www.snopes.com...


Originally posted by Funkydung
this prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens...where these people would put kittens in these jars and feed them thru a tube until they grew into the shape of the jar or vase or container....


exactly......everyone was screamin and yelling when the kittens was being tortured and killed just like people are about the bunnies....like i said...prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens.





new topics
top topics
 
32
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join