It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some ETs Oriental Humans from the Future?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Someone has to educate me on this... what does "racist" mean? Does racist imply an intention to insult? Or can it be unintentional but reveals an underlying prejudice, implying that a certain race is "inferior"?

When a race is likened physically look like aliens, is that an insult to the race or a compliment?

Does political correctness prohibit us from talking about physical appearances altogether, even if the are undeniably true? Regardless of it being insulting or complimentary?

What kinds of racial traits are we allowed to talk about? Intelligence? Attitude? Size of feet?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Honesty, all of you confuse me about this racism issue. I do not understand it. Maybe I've been living under a rock?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

There are actually people in this thread saying that Asians look like Aliens. That is horrible and racist. If this thread even grazed the surface of JEWRY in this manner, then it would have been locked long ago.

What in the World is so "Horrible" and "Racistic" about that?

I can say, that Yes, I am one of those that indeed think that Asians, specifically Japanese people, look like Aliens, and I also happen to think that Japanese people are generally very beautiful and many of them are very attractive.
I also happen to think that some blonde people indeed look like Aliens to, and yet I often also feel the same in regards of those too as stated about the Japanese; that some of them can be very beautiful(Some types of them, that is, not blondes in "general").

Is not the trulyracist thing in this, to claim that it is something "Horrible and racistic" to say that someone looks like an Alien?
If I say that someone looks like a an Italian, is that an insult too?

Rather, the only insult I can see in this are, the claim that someone looks like "Them" is "Horrible".

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

How can people belonging to the great nation of Japan or China be offended by merely pointing out some of their physical traits? I would like to believe that their self-esteem as a group wouldn't be affected by the opinions of members of another race, as there is so much going for them (China and Japan) for these racial things to matter, right?

Don't worry too much about Asian's feelings about what you think about them. They have a pretty solid foundation of who they think they are with respect to the rest of the world. This goes back thousands of years.

In fact, being too politically correct almost becomes patronizing... But again, Asians couldn't care less...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This tread is so off track... mods should close it
2line

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
you said

Could they be traveling from the future, to warn their own people of whats ahead?

i think its more than likely thats the case

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
wow
really?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by notilluminati
you said

Could they be traveling from the future, to warn their own people of whats ahead?

i think its more than likely thats the case

It would be nice if that is true. It would be nice to know that it would be possible to travel through time. But if they were time traveling, they would probably not need to travel through the sky.
edit on 10-11-2010 by ThinkingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
First of all they don't like to be called Orientals as that's a geographic location and not a race or country of origin. Secondly, this thread is incredibly stupid.

So i see people are still hung up on the race card ? Incredibly stupid? I do not find it stupid at all it is a discussion with some speculation and based on theory just like every other thread on the subject.

So "THEY" all have the same opinion in finding the word oriental offensive? And "THEY" have appointed you as a spokesperson in regards to what "THEY" should be called?
Really? Isn't that a condescending insinuation? I find that you classify "THEM" as a hive type collective in that respect possibly offensive to "THEM" if i was "THEM" that is.

Some people insinuate the OP is a bigot by theoretically finding similarities between people of the region and the greys in a Gran Torino Clint Eastwood character sort of way? He did not say get off his lawn or anything.

YOu know im not offended when people discuss the Tall Whites "ET" and associate them with Nordic people? Oh wait lets not use the word "Nordic" or Scandinavian people because some white people like myself might find that offensive , not really.

The old Godzilla films come to mind, you know the ones with the "Oriental Aliens" from planet X?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bacfda5458e.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously a racist Image perpetrated by Asian people against Asian people ?

Agree or disagree with the theory, i have seen less tangible theory's make a good run. I have heard this theory from people outside ATS before as well. I do not see a connection however the OP has a right to ask questions and has not made insult to ANYONE! Maybe i can ask my Japanese freind at work to chime in and submit some of her input. That is if i can pry her away from the Hive.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yea, to bring things further, I have always wondered why the only human-like aliens encountered were the Nordics or those of Scandinavian heritage.

What about human-like aliens of other ethnicities? Have there been any reported cases of contact extraterrestrials with resemblance to Asiatic or African peoples? Perhaps this is the case in other countries where they are the majority and these incidences are highly under-reported.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BedIntruder
Yea, to bring things further, I have always wondered why the only human-like aliens encountered were the Nordics or those of Scandinavian heritage.

What about human-like aliens of other ethnicity? Have there been any reported cases of contact extraterrestrials with resemblance to Asiatic or African peoples? Perhaps this is the case in other countries where they are the majority and these incidences are highly under-reported.

That is a good question. It could be there are little to no cases of Black Aliens because black people are the original humans native to earth and the rest of humanity created with some alien DNA infused in different versions. It was found that blue eyes and blond hair are a mutation somewhat recently and did not exists going back so many thousand years "what caused it" i forget how long back. It appears that in my opinion black people do well physically here on earth more so than Whites and Asians ect. That the rest of humanity does not fit in to the scheme of things here on earth in a way. Lets face it blacks have dominated sports and physicality. And humanity traced back to africa. Ancient Sumerian's comes to mind. As we are all related and are brothers i think we may have different fathers/ star people.

There is mystery how humans got to certain places geographically let alone our diverse appearance around the world. Migration? These huge leaps of technology made practically overnight by some civilizations here and there? Adaption and Mutation and human ingenuity? Perhaps however there seems to be some engineering there too. A lost history, lets look at Atlantis perhaps that is key to everything?

here is a topic on that subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thank you for your input, granted my theory has alot of things that need to be worked on.. Why this is becoming a discussion about racism is beyond me...Why cant we just discuss the topic?

Im always surprised when people make such statements, calling my OP "Incredibly Stupid" when they dont even have the ability to make their own threads yet! Boy am I glad we have a 20 post rule, atleast it will let a new member understand that this is a mature and civil community (if mods take some action and let them know)

Getting back on topic, it sure is interesting why human looking ETs are usually described as white or nordic....Why not other races/ and or colors?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I firmly believe they are oriental humans from the future.As proof i offer up the similarity in driving skills between them and our orientals.There are crashed discs everywhere,they are always too close to our airplanes,driving way too slow in our airspace is a common complaint.I havent tried their mushroom egg foo young yet,but i bet it is delicious.I cant wait to make contact so i can sample the chinese food.Have a beautiful day everyone!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by GeminiSky

Why must they be "Asian"? Imagine if you will. All humans interbreeding for thousands of years. There would be no black, or white. or yellow....etc. What do you get when you mix equal amounts of all colors? Grey is what you would get.

This beats everything I've ever read. Genetics 101 ...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Cutting edge? You lost me right there... The United States develops everything. just go to POPSCI and dig around counting all the Chinese breakthroughs.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
First, I would like to address the accusations made by so many regarding the use of "Oriental" in the title of his thread.

Personally, I don't think the OP had an intention to slander or show disrespect for the Asian people or their different physical characteristics. I think he is just accustomed to referring to Asian's as "Orientals" which was common practice before the use "Asian" became the universally accepted term which leads me to believe (I'm not sure) that the OP is probably in his late 40's, but probably older. Just guessing because MY father always referred to Asians as "Orientals". If he's younger than that he probably picked up the "Oriental" term from elderly family members. Just my guess.

Proudly, my wife is Asian and to be frank, she would be very offended if someone referred to her as "Oriental". You don't have to accept it, it's just a fact so get over it. I am white, but I wouldn't like to be called "whitey". Some of you younger board members can correct me if I am wrong, but as I see it, these days:

Caucasians like to be called "Caucasian"
Asians like to be called "Asian" and
African Americans like to be called "African American"

Do you notice some similarity? "an" is the final syllable in each.

Second, about the Future Asian visitors theory. Sorry, but I don't buy it. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but for me it doesn't hold water. If they were from the future and here to warn us, they have a funny way of communicating the warning. It seems they have been going far out of their way and using extreme measures to avoid contact, except in limited situations (abductions) so they don't seem to be here to inform us to be careful about something. Unless of course, the contact is just limited to the elite. I am sure, if they wanted to announce their presence to the general population and give all of humanity some kind of warning, it would be easy for them to just broadcast through our satellites or drop in on major cities.

I would be more apt to believe the major division or Earthly races is a result of colonization thousands of years ago from several different source planets.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers
edit on 12/11/10 by FactFinder because: misspelled word

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join