It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some ETs Oriental Humans from the Future?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
the one thing that strikes me about Japan, is how open, and seemingly prepared (mentally) for A.I. to be an integrated part of their society. Like it's second nature, not trying to make blanket statement, I just wonder if Anime people are getting tips from the future.

Yea definitely the Anime cartoons and movies Ive seen are literally out of this world, with technology that really does seem like it will be possible in the future (altho im sure it already exists in black projects)

One thing ive always liked is the ones that have the giant exoskeleton robot mech suits....would love to lease one of those!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

No, there's nothing wrong with using the word Oriental. Asia is big and Oriental refers to Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Cambodian, Viet, Laotian, Thai, and those regions. Even Bruce Lee, during an interview on the Pierre Berton Show used the word Oriental when discussing the true Chinese on film instead of the stereotypical versions.

To me the grays ( which I think are entirely made by the imagination of men. ) resemble insects.
edit on 8-11-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Are you implying that I am racist and this is a racist thread?

Nope. Just that Asians take the word oriental as a racist slur. Just pointing it out. I made the mistake about five hrs ago and about got my butt handed to me.

Onto the topic, I actually had the same theory....it's interesting to ponder. .

Really? I'm Chinese and never considered 'Oriental' to be offending, a racial slur, or racist.

Chink sounds so much worse in my opinion, I've seen it abused all throughout the internet and it is pretty sad to see.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are dozens of accounts claiming that the large black "eyes" of the Greys are actually a form of removable goggles, intended to either protect their real eyes, or provide a technological function. If that is the case, then there is really nothing about their features that suggests "Asian" more than any other ethnic group.

Then there's the problem of time traveling into the past. This is all based on the assumption that there is a single time-line, opposed to alternate universes created by quantum superposition. So assuming this, it would be possible to at the very least destroy yourself by killing your father. But that's an extreme example. Even small changes can have vast domino effects. It would be impossible to calculate the aftermath of any of these changes. Even displacing a few molecules of air in a remote location could ultimately lead, 100 years later, to a vastly different future.

These time traveling humans would be risking destroying themselves, just by the mere act of visiting. When they start abducting people, they would be radically changing the future. If they ever did manage to "uncreate" themselves, it would introduce the classic logical paradox - if they no longer even exist, how did they make the travel through time to unmake their existence?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
From an English grammar standpoint, objects are oriental. People are Asian.

Example: What a fabulous oriental rug asian reporter Tricia Takanowa just gave me!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

meh, yea actually I do have a comment concerning your reasoning towards eastern nations having technology. Uhm, basically, you will find that both Japan and China are very old civilizations compared to America. England, among many others are also very old unified states. Several of the civilizations you mentioned are very close to ancient in terms of age. Usually when you consider the periods of evolution that a civilization goes through, it is mostly considered possible because they are actually a nation, whole, unified and working together. Uhm, others well, not so much and if you chose to you could probably find reasoning that I wont go into here.

So yea, I mean I think that if you placed a comparison on where we (Americans) are compared to several other eastern, and rightly western countries, we may be behind here in America in terms of age old wisdom on some accounts and we are without a doubt one of the youngest nations out there, but not so much behind in technology no. We are actually doing pretty well. Some folks here would say that we are actually doing better than we are led to believe
Others might say that several other nations out there have prospered because we have and others right along with us.

I was actually thinking by the title of this topic that you might be referring to the uh, facial and bodily features instead of technology. You know where the mind wanders off and thinks: Why are there different colored skin people? Why are some eyes round? Why are some folks tall or short ect ect, but no I don't think that the eastern nations are aliens because they are doing well with experimentation and furthering tech no. That is bound to happen with prospering civilizations, it is just a matter of time under the right economic circumstances and often time unified in my opinion. As to the rest of your post and time travel, i guess I wouldnt really know. Do you think that time travel is actually possible in order to imply that any nation might be advanced enough to have it, let alone use it?
edit on 8-11-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

For quite some time I had believed in the possibility that the "aliens" we see are actually "us" as we have evolved thousands of years into the future. My thinking is this; if we ever do master time travel, doesn't it stand to reason that we would be visiting ourselves now? If we don't master time travel, then we are dealing with true aliens. It's an interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i agree with you, yet disagree. To say it is a certain nation, is well foolish, although the majority could very well be from asia, i believe these "homo novus" could be the desendants of anyone with considerable intellgence.

It is our natural evolution, to turn into..."greys" (homo novus) But it is a logical theory, one of which i have thought of time and time again, as the ufo topic comes to mind. It seems only typical that we (them) would eventaully go back in time to meddle with certain events, but remeber we are late to the evolutionary party (refering to dinosaurs excintion)

So imagen on another world, millions of years before us, another race doing the same thing, going through time to make themsevles more powerful, possbily an infinte number of times over, so...either way we are inferiour to someone else, even these greys are inferiour in the eyes of another race.

I believe those who will make it into such a future, will be those of most intellgence and the largest of gene pools. and quite possibly genetically altering thier DNA. Slanted eyes means nothing, little mouth mean nothing, it is our natural evolutionary process, perhaps thousands or millions of years from now.

If you ever met a grey, you might have a differnt way of looking at them, but i think it would be wise to avoid asking them about the future(thier present) for i think it could very well not be as we may have hoped.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

I was actually thinking by the title of this topic that you might be referring to the uh, facial and bodily features instead of technology. You know where the mind wanders off and thinks: Why are there different colored skin people? Why are some eyes round? Why are some folks tall or short ect ect, but no I don't think that the eastern nations are aliens because they are doing well with experimentation and furthering tech no. That is bound to happen with prospering civilizations, it is just a matter of time under the right economic circumstances and often time unified in my opinion. As to the rest of your post and time travel, i guess I wouldnt really know. Do you think that time travel is actually possible in order to imply that any nation might be advanced enough to have it, let alone use it?

Yea I think time travel exists, and I also think that there isnt only the 1 linear time line, but many of them that are running parallel to each other....so really there isn't such a huge paradox as traditionally thought would occur during time travel....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First of all, Asians are not the most technolgically advanced race on Earth. Where do you think the most advanced microchips come from? Not Asia. Cellphones, Television, cars, computers, electricity and the atom bomb.... all inventions of the caucasion race. Still think Asians are the most advanced? Your theory is fatally flawed.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Interesting, what research have you done in order to draw that conclusion- of course outside of what you have stated in your original post? I guess there is always the phillidelphia experiment and several of the claims made my tesla fanatics about time travel, but outside of that stuff obviously due to its origin of testing-America. ?? I wouldnt mind checking into some of the material you have been reading or viewing in order to further discuss your theories.

Admittingly outside of the youtube vids about lights over airports- I dont see much in terms of tech advancement coming out of eastern nations that vaguely resembles time travel. Uhm last I heard in terms of aerial craft which has been associated with time travel, China wont actually be able to produce anything better than the F22 raptor for several more years. At least that we know of that is. And then of course japan, they seem to be pre occupied with cars, robots and really nice processors.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i must disagree, aside from the generalizations that all asians are spiritually advanced/asian countries are advanced technologically, people are different. Ive met many asians who where the furthest thing from free thinkers, ive met a number who where very mechanical is their actions and thoughts. It all comes down to your life and how youve lived it.

Things like society play into this, eastern thinking goes from far right to far left. There is just no way to draw the conclusions you have.

"if you've seen what I've seen, you'd be just like me"

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

yes, probably thats what they are, in stargate sg1 ther is one gould that is clearly oriental its called lord yu

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I remember reading some article claiming that in one of the moons of Jupiter there are human looking aliens populated. The oddest comment from the article I rememebr was that they look like Asian.

But seriously I think Greys are drones. Organic robots. That's why they do not have genitals or belly buttons. That sentiment was also reported by some of the abductees. On top of all, they don't look articulate in shape and movement of the body. In other words, awkard. Can't be future Asian. Seriously doubt it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
I remember reading some article claiming that in one of the moons of Jupiter there are human looking aliens populated. The oddest comment from the article I rememebr was that they look like Asian.

But seriously I think Greys are drones. Organic robots. That's why they do not have genitals or belly buttons. That sentiment was also reported by some of the abductees. On top of all, they don't look articulate in shape and movement of the body. In other words, awkard. Can't be future Asian. Seriously doubt it.

You know i have read similar articles about our solar systems bodies being populated....I read one that stated Venus was heavily populated, but it was in a different timeline than ours (since in ours its a very un-inhabitable planet)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think they're us( asian; indian; caucasian; black;eskimo what ever
back from the future; after a a few hundred generations of spaceflight,gray skin and large eyes from m low intensity artificia light; atrophied limbs and neck from living in a low gravity environment small mouth small chew muscles from eating processed food.
cool thread

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Asian people value scientific work more.

It's a cultural thing, not any inbred genius.

Few decades ago, lots of US kids wanted to be Astronauts.

Because Astronauts were revered at the time.

Several Asian Physicists won Nobel prizes in the 1950s. They were revered as rock stars.
Many Asian people sought to emulate them, parents (and society) encouraged their children to emulate them.

"They" are better at technology because they value it more and work harder at it. It's cultural.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think your are wrong about Oriental being on cutting edge of Technology, I have been living in China for the past 5 years and have been coming here since 1994, China is very good at coping things but they are not free thinkers! Most of school are people are afraid to answer any question due to the fact that if they give a wrong answer they will be looked upon as " not smart" because of this they are never changing there thinking. Most of the great inventions of the last century were made by Americans and only after getting wrong and trying again and again did they have success.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Considering that what we "claim" to know about the Greys is that they are genetic masterminds, who knows what they have done to interfere with their own evolution and biochemistry to make them look the way they do? Anything we think seems right is mere conjecture.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yea I think time travel exists, and I also think that there isnt only the 1 linear time line, but many of them that are running parallel to each other....so really there isn't such a huge paradox as traditionally thought would occur during time travel....

I agree that if there are multiple time-lines then the "grandfather paradox" can be avoided. But still you're suggesting that humans from THIS timeline, in the future, are time-traveling to our present. That would be extremely dangerous for them, if they change anything. Because, they may end up making a change that ultimately leads to themselves never being born, or born under such circumstances that in their lives they never travel back in time. And then that circular path of logical contradictions applies.

If there are multiple parallel dimensions, and they are humans coming from one different than ours, then making changes in our universe wouldn't have any effect on their universe. But that entire premise is different than what you're proposing, so I guess it's a bit off-topic. Pretty interesting if that's the case, though! It would explain a lot of things, like why they look so similar but yet different enough to be considered alien. That could explain the abduction phenomenon, because it would be an intriguing study to any scientific mind, like these creatures most certainly are.

But the concept of time travelers just produces a logical paradox at pretty much every turn I can think of. Unless they are time traveling and also dimension-traveling, which is a pretty strange scenario, though believable. They may be aware of the time-travel paradox if they attempted that in their universe, but they could change the past in a parallel universe without any harm to either. I don't think that's the answer though.

Personally I think they are bona fide extra-terrestrials. However, they have evolved in ways so similar to humans that I think something completely unknown is happening. It's possible that evolution is only part of the story, perhaps it is guided by some as-yet unknown force which favors the humanoid shape? Genetic intervention is certainly possible, but the tree of evolution is so well-defined that we can quite confidently trace ourselves back to prokaryote single-celled bacteria. If there was any genetic intervention, it did NOT make us humanoid. Both we, and our celestial visitors, already had a very deep genetic similarity before any intervention took place.

You COULD argue that these aliens have been here since the very beginning, and guided evolution to make sure we turned out humanoid just like them. But that requires an alien presence of, at the very least, 500 million years. It's possible I suppose. Hopefully there are hundreds of other Earth-like planets in our corner of the galaxy that they are caretakers of - I personally like the idea that there are lots of other human-like civilizations out there in a state similar to ours - on the brink of becoming a space-faring civilization. Lol, sorry for going so far off-topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join