It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some ETs Oriental Humans from the Future?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've got a similar theory although mine has an exact opposite time line.

I was walking down the sidewalk near a local University and was slightly startled by what my mind was telling me I saw out of a brief glance out of the corner of my eye of someone I had just walked past. My mind's first thought was that I had just walked past a Gray Alien. It took a second direct look to see clearly that the person I had past was in fact an oriental girl. The height + the shape of the eyes & head were what must have triggered my earlier misidentification.

The observation fit in with my belief in the theory of Intervention. Aliens visited Earth and altered human genetics by including DNA from their own species. Various races were born out of the variety of successes they had. In theory the Asians are closer to the Aliens than the rest of us in various ways.

edit on 7-11-2010 by LazyGuy because: Change in wording

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The "Grey beings", now I'm not being racist about them just for lack of kowing what they call them selves,but their eyes look like gecko's eyes...nocturnal and their skin is prolly because of their sun, like distance, size or energy type
or all their phisical features could have beeen made for long distance travle, perhaps ?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Here we go again with the calling people "closed minded" do you have any new material buddy?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

I was walking down the sidewalk near a local University and was slightly startled by what my mind was telling me I saw out of a brief glance out of the corner of my eye of someone I had just walked past. My mind's first thought was that I had just walked past a Gray Alien. It took a second direct look to see clearly that the person I had past was in fact a an oriental girl. The height + the shape of the eyes & head were what must have triggered my earlier misidentification.

The observation fit in with my belief in the theory of Intervention. Aliens visited Earth and altered human genetics by including DNA from their own species. Various races were born out of the variety of successes they had. In theory the Asians are closer to the Aliens than the rest of us in various ways.

Could b a give a give or take for all human "races" genome's

link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Originally posted by amongus

Are you implying that I am racist and this is a racist thread?

Nope. Just that Asians take the word oriental as a racist slur. Just pointing it out. I made the mistake about five hrs ago and about got my butt handed to me.

Onto the topic, I actually had the same theory....it's interesting to ponder. .

No way!? Really? They consider "oriental" to be a racial slur? So would a Spanish person consider someone calling them "Latino" a racial slur as well?

Sorry that just sounds ridiculous, i would have thought the "C" word would be offensive to Asians, but not "Oriental"

Don't hate the messenger. I work in the media, and have been schooled on what people are sensitive to. That's all....

So back to the topic!

link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

I was walking down the sidewalk near a local University and was slightly startled by what my mind was telling me I saw out of a brief glance out of the corner of my eye of someone I had just walked past. My mind's first thought was that I had just walked past a Gray Alien. It took a second direct look to see clearly that the person I had past was in fact a an oriental girl. The height + the shape of the eyes & head were what must have triggered my earlier misidentification.

and thats exactly why we got zeus whos big and muscular and other "gods" from other civilizations right?

link   

No way!? Really? They consider "oriental" to be a racial slur? So would a Spanish person consider someone calling them "Latino" a racial slur as well?

Sorry that just sounds ridiculous, i would have thought the "C" word would be offensive to Asians, but not "Oriental"

Just call them Japanese or Chinese or Korean etc. Each country has different culture and most people would probably prefer not to be put in the same category as each other. But saying that I guess in the end the word Asians is probably the easiest route. Just like europeans for spanish, italian french etc
edit on 7-11-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

it was an guess of mine, not an assumption that you were Asian...

Based on the racist undertone of your 'theory', i would imagine that you were a member of the 'chosen' race that you refer to in your post...

If you're not Asian, i apologize...According to your own theory, you've been nixed...Maybe in the next life...

However my general disgust, which hasn't faltered, was at the RACIST undertone of your theory, which remains at its core narrow minded and not factual...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah..really.. intended or not, this post drips of so much offensive nature you should just do yoursef a favor and get rid of the whole thing while you can still use your computer
edit on 7-11-2010 by reticlevision because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

the only thing that confuses me about et's when people have been abducted is that they have no genitals bums or belly buttons, that is odd, how would they re produce or have s-e-x? or how would they excrete or pee pee?

so where did you get these information about their sexuality?

Dear Platipus...

Id like to answer that for you...

It seems that this person used something called logic, when he heard of abductee reports stating that ETs did not have belly buttons or genitals, (which would mean no umbilical cords) he simply speculated about how the ETs would reproduce, given that we are used to doing it like mammals on the discovery channel.

Your questions are sarcastic, and steer the thread off topic. Get a life

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

platipus you have confused me by that comment huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

the only thing that confuses me about et's when people have been abducted is that they have no genitals bums or belly buttons, that is odd, how would they re produce or have s-e-x? or how would they excrete or pee pee?

so where did you get these information about their sexuality?

Dear Platipus...

Id like to answer that for you...

It seems that this person used something called logic, when he heard of abductee reports stating that ETs did not have belly buttons or genitals, (which would mean no umbilical cords) he simply speculated about how the ETs would reproduce, given that we are used to doing it like mammals on the discovery channel.

Your questions are sarcastic, and steer the thread off topic. Get a life

Sorry but abduction reports don't equal real evidence or truth.

and its a duty to keep ignorance at check.
edit on 7-11-2010 by platipus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I can assure you the "racial undertone" of my OP is something that you are experiencing in YOUR MIND. I have the utmost respect for all races. I will not entertain any other posts from you in regards to it being a racist post. I would, however, love to discuss the topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That is totally N O T how it works.

I'm not going into what you posted.

However I will validate your theory a little bit. The only thing that invalidates this theory, imo, are the appearance of different ET races.

The Greys seem to be humans from the future. (not just asians). Time displacement seems to occur all of the time in abduction cases, and what better way is there to move at extreme speeds than to bend space/time. They greys seem so well versed in our anatomy and so well adapted to handling our microbiology (I swear to you, anything from off world would DIE if it interacted with us the way the Greys are said to.)

Imagine a world consumed in nuclear war. Now Imagine humanity needing a quick way to survive. Now realize that some insects are able to survive nuclear fallout. Now imagine quick and sloppy genetic engineering for the name of survival. Now imagine them losing the ability to reproduce because of their efforts.

The Greys seem interested in making hybrids and operating on soft tissue on the individuals that they abduct (reportedly).

There definitely could be such a case...such a chance...that this theory is true. However, I really doubt it has anything to do with divergent evolution
edit on 7-11-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So its your duty to keep ignorance in check? Let me ask you how expecting to find some sort of "real evidence and truth" in an Aliens and UFOs forum, especially on a thread called "Are some ETs Oriental Humans from the Future?" isnt ignorance at its highest?

This thread is here for open minded discussions, sorry to burst your bubble but this is not your personal fact checking playground. Please state your own opinions instead of sarcastically questioning other posters.
edit on 7-11-2010 by GeminiSky because: had to deny ignorance yet again

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well Bingo!

You noticed.

Well done!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
That is totally N O T how it works.

I'm not going into what you posted.

However I will validate your theory a little bit. The only thing that invalidates this theory, imo, are the appearance of different ET races.

The Greys seem to be humans from the future. (not just asians). Time displacement seems to occur all of the time in abduction cases, and what better way is there to move at extreme speeds than to bend space/time. They greys seem so well versed in our anatomy and so well adapted to handling our microbiology (I swear to you, anything from off world would DIE if it interacted with us the way the Greys are said to.)

Imagine a world consumed in nuclear war. Now Imagine humanity needing a quick way to survive. Now realize that some insects are able to survive nuclear fallout. Now imagine quick and sloppy genetic engineering for the name of survival. Now imagine them losing the ability to reproduce because of their efforts.

The Greys seem interested in making hybrids and operating on soft tissue on the individuals that they abduct (reportedly).

There definitely could be such a case...such a chance...that this theory is true. However, I really doubt it has anything to do with divergent evolution
edit on 7-11-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Wow I am definitely impressed by that theory....So would we be sending these beings out into space in some sort of an ARK or would we be sending them out to repopulate the earth amidst all the fallout? Fascinating theory nonetheless!

--GeminiSky

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
Yeah..really.. intended or not, this post drips of so much offensive nature you should just do yoursef a favor and get rid of the whole thing while you can still use your computer
edit on 7-11-2010 by reticlevision because: (no reason given)

I will do no such thing! Im within the T&C, Do you really think that I am afraid to have an open minded discussion, just because of what others may think? Thats a really low way to go thru life....think for yourself not others!!! oh and I can use my computer just fine thanks!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm with you on this one Gemini...it seems everyone is so "PC" when it comes to everything. Oriental, "n" word, Asian, Latino, Hispanic...you can make any word offensive in the way you use it. I am not disagreeing that certain words, to include "Oriental", has the potential to be viewed as offensive, but a racial slur? Hardly. It seems every race but caucasians seems to have an issue with the descripton of where they are from EXCEPT caucasians.

Wait. CaucASIAN....? Oh stop that now...I find that offensive. People need to relax. To my point, Americans don't appear to have an issue being called Yankees....and as one, I doubt any Yank has an issue being called that.

To the OP, I see your points, I think you have great thought processes and you at least have an imagination - which is what is required for higher thinking. Don't let the flamers have their way with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am both thinking for myself and thinking of others. I believe you don't intend it, but some of the statements made in your OP are walking a very thin line of being highly racist in nature. I'm not in any way meaning it as a personal affront to you, just saying, if you step outside your defensive posture you have now, and go back and read you OP with an open mind, see if you can't see how the generalisations about a race of people are so close to being stereotypical racist it's almost ridiculous. There are much better ways you could express the notion, regardless of being in or out of the T&C.
But, hey, do as you see fit. If being inside a set of guidelines on an internet forum makes it acceptable to you, albeit possibly quite mistakenly offend an entire race of people, then those must be some awesome T&C's

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join