It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some ETs Oriental Humans from the Future?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ive had this theory of mine about the future of man's evolution. Has anyone noticed that oriental countries are usually the ones on the cutting edge of technology? It seems that Asian/Oriental races of people are usually more advanced spiritually AND technologically at this point in time.

Now as crazy as this sounds, I believe that it is Japanese or Chinese humans from the FUTURE that are being seen during Alien/UFO encounters. I know this is waay out in left field but I just have this gut feeling that whatever the future brings, these may be the first race of humans to colonize space.

Japans isolation may shield it from future wars/disasters, and who knows, they may be the only ones left standing...only they would have the best scientists and tech, and stand a good chance of reaching for the stars.

I believe that as humans advance and evolve, they will actually look more Asian/Oriental, until ultimately resembling the Greys with their slanted eyes, small mouths, fair skin and frail body structures...

Could they be traveling from the future, to warn their own people of whats ahead? Could this correlate with the increased sighting of UFOs in China and Japan??

Of course this does not account for all ET and UFO encounters, obviously there may be other races of genuine aliens from other star systems that don't look the least bit Asian...

Questions, Comments?

--GeminiSky
edit on 7-11-2010 by GeminiSky because: yup

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I would make an awkward joke about chopsticks and probes which could see me get banned here. But anyways.

I wasn't aware that there was an increased number of UFO sightings in Japan. What indicates that they have given any kind of warning to "their" people?

I am open to the idea that humans could eventually evolve into some other physical form, possibly owing to earth changes. But I think, in the next World War, it'd be highly unlikely that any nation could stay untouched.

You could be right. I, of course, do not know the answer. But I find this idea you presented here rather hard to grasp.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oriental......you mean Asian. Might as well thrown out the n word while you're at it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
no not oriental.

the et's have probably adapted to their own planet/weather life, perhaps with grey skin and big eyes they do not get enough light??

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
I believe that as humans advance and evolve, they will actually look more Asian/Oriental, until ultimately resembling the Greys with their slanted eyes, small mouths, fair skin and frail body structures...

--GeminiSky

You might actually have visited the future and learned humans evolved that way.

not.

oh, and UFOs are seen everywhere, not just asia.

edit on 7-11-2010 by platipus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Oriental......you mean Asian. Might as well thrown out the n word while you're at it.

Are you implying that I am racist and this is a racist thread?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
no not oriental.

the et's have probably adapted to their own planet/weather life, perhaps with grey skin and big eyes they do not get enough light??

Yes that can definitely be a possibility, also becoming frail physically because technology would take care of any laborious tasks...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Why must they be "Asian"? Imagine if you will. All humans interbreeding for thousands of years. There would be no black, or white. or yellow....etc. What do you get when you mix equal amounts of all colors? Grey is what you would get.
I believe ....Well I'm not sure what I believe. My theory is that the "gray's" are humans from the future. But I really want to believe they are aliens visiting us from the stars. So I'm kind of torn.
I had an experience when I was about the age of 5 that I cant explain. I am 33 now and I can remember it like it happened yesterday. I would love to tell my story some time,but I'm sure I would be bashed by debunkers unmercifully. So I will sit back and watch and comment when I feel motivated to.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This seems like a totally racist way of thinking...

You've bent your observations to fit your fantasies...I guess the coincidence in you being Asian and your belief that Asians would the only race to survive any sort of evolution or disaster, and the race most likely to colonize space based on their intellectual superiority should be ignored....

Its a downright dangerous thought process. Your facts and opinions alike are clouded before the train ever leaves the station. Your baby (thought) is born with cancer, grows with cancer, and is eventually consumed by it.

Expand.
edit on 7-11-2010 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

--GeminiSky

not.

I would like to thank you for reminding me of the recent removal of the ignore button.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why do aliens visiting have to be from the future?

you can always say we could look like them in the future.

link   
How did Asians come to your conclusion? I don't get it.. it's weird. What are these Asian aliens you talk of?

link   

Nope. Just that Asians take the word oriental as a racist slur. Just pointing it out. I made the mistake about five hrs ago and about got my butt handed to me.

Onto the topic, I actually had the same theory....it's interesting to ponder. .

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

the only thing that confuses me about et's when people have been abducted is that they have no genitals bums or belly buttons, that is odd, how would they re produce or have s-e-x? or how would they excrete or pee pee?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
This seems like a totally racist way of thinking...

You've bent your observations to fit your fantasies...I guess the coincidence in you being Asian and your belief that Asians would the only race to survive any sort of evolution or disaster, and the race most likely to colonize space based on their intellectual superiority....

Its a downright dangerous thought process. Your facts and opinions alike are clouded before the train ever leaves the station. Your baby (thought) is born with cancer, grows with cancer, and is eventually consumed by it.

Expand.

Thats quite a world you live in! How exactly am I asian? wow people will say anything to sound smart. May you find peace!!

--GeminiSky

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

--GeminiSky

not.

I would like to thank you for reminding me of the recent removal of the ignore button.

If you ment ignoring someone else's opinion, Your choice to be close minded is at your disposal. always.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
they have to drive better though, to handle a spaceship... i'm just kidding.
this post is offensive, ignorant and racist.
please lock this

link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

the only thing that confuses me about et's when people have been abducted is that they have no genitals bums or belly buttons, that is odd, how would they re produce or have s-e-x? or how would they excrete or pee pee?

so where did you get these information about their sexuality?

link   
wow.
Way to alienate a whole bunch of people who are known to have a much higher percentage of highly skilled persons in their ranks who can easily make a person regret he ever hit a keystroke on the interwebs
good luck with this one

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Nope. Just that Asians take the word oriental as a racist slur. Just pointing it out. I made the mistake about five hrs ago and about got my butt handed to me.

Onto the topic, I actually had the same theory....it's interesting to ponder. .

No way!? Really? They consider "oriental" to be a racial slur? So would a Spanish person consider someone calling them "Latino" a racial slur as well?

Sorry that just sounds ridiculous, i would have thought the "C" word would be offensive to Asians, but not "Oriental"

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join