It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yet in SO's description of the object it flew up at great speeds, much more than any commercial airliner.
Explain.

Can't...wasn't there.

All I know is I saw something that looked just like this about 2 months ago.

You want more examples....look at these.

twitpic.com...

sciencedude.ocregister.com...

PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE ON HOW CONTRAILS CAN LOOK LIKE ROCKET LAUNCHES
www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I know contrails can look like what's in the photo. I said that in my own post earlier and I've seen one like it before.

Yet the description, not the photo, says it went up vertical at very fast speed.
edit on 6/11/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012.
I mean if this were true your family would be in custody right now.I mean like minutes after you hung up the phone,That is some very deep Information

Jugging from the fact that General.Lee did not respond after his OP, I would say that it is a possibility that he is in fact in custody at the moment. Don't you think so?
edit on 6-11-2010 by Pumper because: fixed quote

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yet in SO's description of the object it flew up at great speeds, much more than any commercial airliner.
Explain.

Can't...wasn't there.

All I know is I saw something that looked just like this about 2 months ago.

You want more examples....look at these.

twitpic.com...

sciencedude.ocregister.com...

PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE ON HOW CONTRAILS CAN LOOK LIKE ROCKET LAUNCHES
www.examiner.com...

Hey MAN, we're getting off topic here.... It doesn't matter if it was a plane or a rocket!

That is a completely separate issue and is a moot point in this thread. The real story is about the OP's phone conversation about an "Indian Nuclear Accident".

Drop the plane vs rocket debate

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pumper

It’s also possible that he is on Jupiter.

Quite a speculation. But, yes...possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Event + Imagination = Non-Event
No politician in this World would ever go near a contaminated site, please use some commonsense please please

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I think it's more important to find out what the object was, because:
1) It launched BEFORE the scheduled launch.
2) We have the statement from SO's partner about how quick it was.

The story presnted by the OP doesn't sit right with me, so I think until we can determine 100% what the object was (because there was without a doubt an object) then everything else is less than speculation.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I know contrails can look like what's in the photo. I said that in my own post earlier and I've seen one like it before.

Yet the description, not the photo, says it went up vertical at very fast speed.
edit on 6/11/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

All SO says is that it went "very fast". That is hard to quantify...perception may be off due to the angle the plane is traveling towards him.

Did you view the video from Moose318? From looking at that it is an obvious plane contrail, IMO. It "dissapears" because the sun can no longer reflect off of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Hey MAN, we're getting off topic here.... It doesn't matter if it was a plane or a rocket!

That is a completely separate issue and is a moot point in this thread. The real story is about the OP's phone conversation about an "Indian Nuclear Accident".

Drop the plane vs rocket debate

Honestly, I think this is the only thing worth talking about.

Without this being a "rocket launch"...the rest of the OPs story just crumbles.

And even if this is a rocket launch...I already called BS on the rest of the OPs story...because we don't send Presidents (and his family) to the sites of nuclear accidents to help with containment.

That part of the story isn't even up for debate IMO...that is just total fantasy.

Hopefully the OP will come on here and just come clean...already suspicious he has dissapeared from this thread. I think he saw some contrails...took some pictures...and decided to have some fun on a Friday night.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I know the picture looks like a contrail. That is moot though because of the description.
The object was seen to be flying upwards, so it had either just taken off and was facing SO's partner or it was facing the other direction. Either way it had to have taken off nearby.
I'm sure SO's partner has a good sense of what they're seeing and would know if the object only looked like it was going fast because how close it was/its direction or whether it was because it WAS very fast.

ALSO, the trail is consistent. It hasn't been blown by wind in one spot and not the other.
This either means there was absolutely no wind there, or that the object was so fast that the wind was able to move the control as a whole.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by C-DNA

For the love of god... every time I read a thread these days, there seems to be Alien involvement....

Volcano erupts in indo... "Aliens did it"!!

Earthquake.... "Aliens"!!

Oils Spills.... Aliens blew up the platform"!!!

Sunami.... "Aliens again, they love to surf big waves"!!!

Just for once could we not blame aliens for something we humans are responsible for.. stop passing the buck.

You know...... the whole reason Aliens might have a axe to grind with us is because we blame them for just about everything thesedays..

edit on 11/6/2010 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
All I know is this...I have been lurking here for about 6 months now and everyone on here is freaking out over tomorrows date. I have my head on a swivel, BUT....if nothing happens this weekend then I'll quit coming here to freak out with the rest of you. If something DOES happen, then..well....we are all fusxored anyways and the internet will be down/crashed, all ATMs will be jammed up, phone lines will be down, etc...etc...the last thing on our mind will be ATS. My personal guess on these launches is that it is part of project blue beam.

So no matter what, this is my first and last post here. May you all have a wonderful life either way.

Romando
edit on 6-11-2010 by romando because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Yes...airplane contrails can appear to be flying upwards. If you read the articles I just posted, they explain it very well. It didn't have to have just taken off...it could of just come over the horizon into their field of view...which would make it look like it had just "launched".

I don't know if they had a good idea of how fast it was going...like I said...I watched something similiar and was almost sure it was a rocket launch...until I watched it long enough and could see that it was a plane.

And the trail looks consistent because he is zoomed out very far in that picture. Look at the video...or look closely at SO's pictures and you can see that it is decaying. On calm days contrails can stay in straight tight lines for quite a long time.

Sorry...but when there is a perfectly logical explanation for this...I refuse to believe any crazy conspiracy theory about it until someone can provide proof of that theory.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I do not see this as "the rest of the OPs story crumbles" I think SO's pics and account of what he saw adds more credibility to the OPs story. Clearly he saw something and described it and photographed it. Just as his story claims.

So now that his initial story has been confirmed, why is it not possible that the rest of his story is accurate as well? I am not going to cast any doubt on his story just yet. I think it would be wise to keep our eyes open and see what happens, if anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Not to add to the speculation, there's been reports of Nuclear material nabbed from the hands of Al-Qaeda in India. IF an accident does happen then there will be a patsy waiting to take the blame. They even found the Made in USA marker on the box. How convenient.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

PURULIA: A criminal with alleged links to gangs across the country and even Afghanistan was nabbed in Purulia with nearly 1 kg of uranium on Sunday. The market value of the radioactive element is said to be about $7 million.

they found a box with 'URM, Made in USA' stamped on it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i also live and work in scottsdale, and i saw the plume in the sky as i was leaving work tonight. i followed it up to its end point, where i clearly saw an aircraft creating it. and i know it was an aircraft because i saw wings and a blinking light on it. ive never heard of a rocket that looks like that, but im no expert.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I do not see this as "the rest of the OPs story crumbles" I think SO's pics and account of what he saw adds more credibility to the OPs story. Clearly he saw something and described it and photographed it. Just as his story claims.

So now that his initial story has been confirmed, why is it not possible that the rest of his story is accurate as well? I am not going to cast any doubt on his story just yet. I think it would be wise to keep our eyes open and see what happens, if anything.

If you want to believe the OPs story...anything is going to confirm it for you.

SO's pics and story don't prove a rocket launch...IMO it is a contrail from a plane. Moose318's video he posted further suggest to me that it is a contrail from a plane. If it is not a "rocket launch", then indeed the rest of the OPs story crumbles.

Are you not even a little suspicious the OP has not come back to comment?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigwall79
i also live and work in scottsdale, and i saw the plume in the sky as i was leaving work tonight. i followed it up to its end point, where i clearly saw an aircraft creating it. and i know it was an aircraft because i saw wings and a blinking light on it. ive never heard of a rocket that looks like that, but im no expert.

Thanks for the info.

Don't be surprised if people don't believe you though...seems like people just WANT this to be true for some reason.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
yeah, I was in the air force for 23 years, and my uncle was one of the original vice- presidents of Lockheed.
I have to say that I have never seen anything like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by bigwall79

Thanks for the info.

Don't be surprised if people don't believe you though...seems like people just WANT this to be true for some reason.

haha, that what ive come to expect from lurking around for so long. i was just finally excited that i actually saw in person what was posted, even if to "debunk" it, so to speak.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join