It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
here's my #ty camera pic sorry Hard to see but u can make it out

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Just take a look at the CRF website. There is an article titled "The U.S.-India Nuclear Deal". Council for Foreign Relations

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Holy!!! this is news of epic proportion!
You mean to tell me S.O. is married and living in Phoenix!

seriously though, no offense to S.O. but I think his Air Force contact is pulling his leg, probably knows he is a tin foil hatter and likes to get a rise out of him. I mean why would Obama be headed directly to where there was a nuclear incident? That is the last place we want the president, I doubt that we need him hands on to contain the issue.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmo740
Ok this weird its 1:41am in San Diego. i just posted that I saw something Smoke like trail out side last night, right after I posted my last post I went out to smoke again. and I'm seeing it again same freaking smoke trail. please anyone thats awake here look outside and look for it. PLEASE

Your probably just seeing chemtrails. BTW your link isnt working in your last post. Somenights when the moon is bright, the chemtrails will appear like smoke clouds above in the sky. Ive tried taking pix of them myself but then dont come out right. here is one so you get my idea...

original untouched
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdf9cc40a3c6.jpg[/atsimg]

photoshopped
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdfe9e6c495e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
Holy!!! this is news of epic proportion!
You mean to tell me S.O. is married and living in Phoenix!

seriously though, no offense to S.O. but I think his Air Force contact is pulling his leg, probably knows he is a tin foil hatter and likes to get a rise out of him. I mean why would Obama be headed directly to where there was a nuclear incident? That is the last place we want the president, I doubt that we need him hands on to contain the issue.

what are you talking about? dont you know the POTUS has special superpowers? oh yeah he singlehandedly does all sorts of cool stuff. from rescuing kittens from tree tops to fighting forrest fires, to even cleaning up other countries nuclear accidents. oh yeah thats why america is so great. their leader is a beacon of good and all things awesome

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Last night, sky watchers in southern California and Nevada witnessed a bright light cutting across the evening sky. It was a Delta II rocket from the Vandenberg Air Force Base carrying Italy's COSMO SkyMed-4

edit on 6-11-2010 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Everyone, take note of this specimen.

He's once again, making false assumptions.

Did I ever say anything was going to happen? No, no I did not. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you could keep your narcissistic all-knowing ego to yourself, as the rest of the members would.

I'm merely interested in seeing how the story plays out.

Also, as someone who lives within 40 miles of VAFB, i can tell you from what SO said, I've never seen any launch escalate that fast in 20 seconds(based on the time frame given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmo740
I saw this 10:30ish pm in San Diego, Ca..... I went out to have a smoke and I always look up at the sky. I saw a very long smoke trail but it was so clear and there. I couldnt believe it, especially how late it was. Looked like it came from the north eastish of me and went into the sky forever. I called the wife out to look at it and she was in amazement. I wanted to snap photos but I dont have a good camera.

Wow, thats really strange. Sorry but I don't even live in America so I'm no help. I'd suggest staying out there for a while and keep watching though, see if anymore occur. I kinda get chills thinking they are ICBMs.. Of course they aren't though.

Don't suppose you have a video camera with night shot?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

We have already established that is absolutely not what was witnessed in Arizona.

Amazing picture though.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Last night, sky watchers in southern California and Nevada witnessed a bright light cutting across the evening sky. It was a Delta II rocket from the Vandenberg Air Force Base carrying Italy's COSMO SkyMed-4

Well if that is a photo of the launch, isn't it safe to say we are looking at two different things? Skeptic Overlord's photo is shown to be right on dusk, while every other image so far of the Vandenberg rocket is at night.

I think what was seen in Arizona might be something different altogether

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
From the photo on page 2, this is a THAAD missile launch.

The missile doing it's tell tale circling upon launch to burn off excess fuel before shooting straight up gives it away.

More than likely the Ronald Reagan Test Center at Kwajalein Atoll launched a missile and they fired THAAD at it to test the system. Usually this is done from Vandenburg.

If they are shooting THAAD from that State.....it's odd. The Radar would cook anything in the radars path, ie....commercial aircraft occupants over California.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

How in Gods name is anyone going to cover up a missile hitting India? First off, if it was a nuclear missile, then that confirms that the chain reaction theory is wrong. Why would we send a missile to India? Could this be the beginning of the end for us?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg13

How in Gods name is anyone going to cover up a missile hitting India? First off, if it was a nuclear missile, then that confirms that the chain reaction theory is wrong. Why would we send a missile to India? Could this be the beginning of the end for us?

I think you might have misread the OP abit. Then again I haven't had my coffee yet and it could be me. But I don't recall him saying we fired a missile at India.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Went to the shop and while there "Mrs captiva" I like that, read the thread and has chosen to honour us with her solution.

Obama new their was a meteor headed for US, did a runner with all the staff he needed in the event that the meteor got through. Rocket was fired to take it down, creating the fireball seen over US and canada. They deflected it as per planned.

Am I a lucky man, humour her people.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Well if that is a photo of the launch, isn't it safe to say we are looking at two different things? Skeptic Overlord's photo is shown to be right on dusk, while every other image so far of the Vandenberg rocket is at night.

I think what was seen in Arizona might be something different altogether

I think it safe to say we are looking at same thing. It depends on from where the picture was taken, what time and exposure.

Here´s another picture source

edit on 6-11-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Roughly 442 miles away from Phoenix and a different time. Seen in Phoenix BEFORE the launch in VAFB,Lompoc,CA.. Pretty safe to say it is two different objects.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg13

I think you might have misread the OP abit. Then again I haven't had my coffee yet and it could be me. But I don't recall him saying we fired a missile at India.

Someone has changed the title of this thread from this:

Nuclear Accident in India (Photos of US Missile Launch?), page 2

to this :

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix., page 2

If you paste this into Google:

"http://www.google.com.au/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=nuclear+india+ats&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&psj=1&fp=8c311d53ea5eb15c"

You get the above search result but it takes you to this thread.
edit on 6-11-2010 by The Ghost Who Walks because: fix link

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by Zmurfix

Roughly 442 miles away from Phoenix and a different time. Seen in Phoenix BEFORE the launch in VAFB,Lompoc,CA.. Pretty safe to say it is two different objects.

Dont you think that these astronomers waiting on this event and taking photos of it would notice another huge rocket in the sky?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Originally posted by punterdeb
well lets see where this thread goes....i wanna believe but after the last few weeks on here you just dont know who to believe and who not.

if you are just making this stuff up then you are one sick prick

My friend, I can assure you, I am NOT making anything up. This is exactly as it took place.

Actually you are,

The pictures are real yes. But The Obama Indian trip was planned 3 months ago, and the incident occured 3 day's ago. So that is already contradictory.

Secondly your "Friend" in the Airforce wouldn't say anything no matter what for security reasons. If he did and you posted this information on the website he would have been taken away.

Last of all it has been a while now, and there has been no attack on ATS, or this particular forum taking it out.

So this information you posted up is DISINFO.

The government is really powerful, and they can still filter out alot of information. And last of all there's been alot of predictions for this month.

LOTS of fear mongering happening right now at this particular time. To keep us distracted perhaps???

And you also changed the title too.

So why should we trust you?

YES....
edit on 6-11-2010 by Gabrielle.Black because: Add a few extra points.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Palomar is in San Diego.
Once again this is Phoenix, 5 hours away and a few of the sightings reported wings,lights. This leads me to think test craft. Lots of craft are tested out here in the desert. They don't alert the media generally when testing out new toys.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join