It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Several members have photographed and reported a rapidly-rising object that appears to have originated from Luke Air Force Base west of Phoenix, AZ at 5:30 PM local (Pacific) time. The object portrayed characteristics of a missile launch with slightly arcing trajectory, lingering plume, and rapid ascent. However, there are reports that some people have observed a winged aircraft with blinking lights once the object passed high over Scottsdale.

The original title of this thread was, "Nuclear Accident in India," and the original opening post is preserved below. However, the story presented by the thread author has not been confirmed.

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

I know I am going to get blown out of the water with this, but I'm going to share it anyways. I will give you the precursor to my conversation for the purposes of context.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. I left work at 5:30 AZ time from Scottsdale, AZ. I entered Shea Blvd. approximately 5:37 PM from 70th St. I turned and headed west on Shea. To the direct west /southwest I noted a smoke plume that started at the ground and continued up to some type of aircraft. I immediately knew this was NOT a jet aircraft since the smoke plume started at ground level. The smoke plume was extremely thick, much like the space shuttle would produce. Within minutes this aircraft appeared to me, to be on the edge of the atmosphere. Don't ask me how I know, I am just giving you my interpretation. I am a licensed pilot and have been an aviation buff most of my life.

I managed to snap a few pics of the smoke plume with my cell phone. I will up load them later. At this point my first guess was that this aircraft originated near Luke AFB based on where where the smoke plume originated.

I arrived home at my normal time, about 5:50 PM. I took my wife out back to show her the plume. She was freaked out about it as well. She then said, "why don't I call John Doe?". I said, "yea, get him on the phone, I'd like to hear what he has to say". John Doe is obviously a pseudonym to protect my source. He is in the Air Force and works at Luke AFB. My wife got John on the phone, I told him what I saw and said this had to be rocket powered. He simply said, "your'e correct. You do know they're retiring the space shuttle, right?" and I replied, "yes". He said, well, what you saw is the latest technology, it is rocket powered and it is orbital. It is to replace the space shuttle.

So, I began voicing my concern given that Obama was in India with the entire Whitehouse staff and a battery of warships. I said, something is going on. He simply said, "yes, something is going on". I went on to tell him about the USGS data posted here recently that almost simultaneously triggered every seismic sensor in the US and in fact across the world. He confirmed there was an event. I said, "was it natural" and he said "no". I said was it nuclear and he said, "yes, but unintentional". I said, "what country?" and he replied, "guess". I said "India" and he said, "yes". I inquired "an accident?" and he replied, "yes". I inquired, "in a silo" and he replied, "yes".

I asked him if there was anything to worry about, he said, "not yet, not stateside". He said Obama was there for containment and this is a HUGE deal. You will NOT read about this nuclear event on the news. But this is an event of epic proportion.

That is virtually my entire conversation. I asked questions based on my own common sense and he answered "yes" or "no". This clearly explains why Obama took his entire staff as well as a fleet of warships, etc. This also explains why we are being distracted with "mail bombs" and such on the news. It also explains the seismic event that nobody seems to want to report in the news.

This is what I know, this is what I was told by a fighter pilot from Luke AFB. Believe it or don't. I'm just throwing it out there.

(SkepticOverlord here -- here are the photos I took of the same thing)

edit on 6-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: Revised thread subject, and added brief summary to the opening post

edit on 6-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: Second revision to thread title

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well lets see where this thread goes....i wanna believe but after the last few weeks on here you just dont know who to believe and who not.

if you are just making this stuff up then you are one sick *expletive*

Mod Note: Decorum is required on ATS.
edit on 6-11-2010 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I did notice a lot of "Epidemic Hazards" popping up in that region in the past few days.

RSOE EDIS

link   
I am speechless. If this is true I can only hope the best.

link   
Wow. Lots going on. Thanks for posting this info.

I am a little confused, though, the 'quake/nuclear accident' happened just a few days ago. Obama's trip to India has been in the planning for two months - so I'm not sure what you mean by containment?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I live in Arizona also. I have to say that Luke AFB is fairly open and located on flat terrain. If there was a launch facility built out there capable of putting craft in orbit, somebody would have noticed the construction.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix as well, actually off of Shea Blvd, and I didn't see anything strange. Too bad I missed it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Please load the pictures. Do you suppose that the detonation was because Obama was going? I dont understand this because why would he take his family and children into a danger zone? I dont know something seems off about this. But I feel off these days too and with the Pres and his minions in Asia it just feels like we have been abandoned or vulnerable.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I do not understand what is going on in this map. It doesn't offer enough explanation to me.
Can someone help me?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
found this:

news.oneindia.in...

hmmm....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
well lets see where this thread goes....i wanna believe but after the last few weeks on here you just dont know who to believe and who not.

if you are just making this stuff up then you are one sick prick

My friend, I can assure you, I am NOT making anything up. This is exactly as it took place.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would like to think this to be real but.....I don't think something on this scale would be chatted about casually on a unsecured phone line.I mean if this were true your family would be in custody right now.I mean like minutes after you hung up the phone,That is some very deep Information

And why would the President himself go to a contaminated fallout site? and bring that amount of logistical fluff along?...Just some things to think about

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I am telling you what I saw. I know what the plume of a rocket looks like and an officer and fighter pilot from Luke confirmed what I suspected. To say that the public is ignorant to what is going on under their noses is not to say nothing is going on.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Your pilot friend is quite informed ..... eh !

Confirming that you had just witnessed the launch of the space shuttles successor and adding as an aside ..... there was a nuclear accident in India and Obama is flying into a potential hazardous environment accompanied by thousands of U.S personal and 34 warships ........ "for containment".

What are the chances your friend is pulling your leg ....... perhaps even reading this thread as we speak ?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
India newspapers have been posting most of the info about the ships, aircraft, bomb tunnel, etc regarding Obama's trip there. Actually we don't have confirmation on this big bonanza from the US??? Would India not announce a nuclear event in their country - how could they hide such a thing????? Going to go reading a few newspapers from India. OK S @ F, let's see what happens here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Did u see my previous post with the link. Look at it and tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
I did notice a lot of "Epidemic Hazards" popping up in that region in the past few days.

RSOE EDIS

The Narora Nuclear power plant in India is in the general area that you were talking about.. here's a map of India's Nuclear plants.

MAP

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh yes...makes perfect sense...let's send the President, and his family, to the site of a nuclear accident to help with "containment"...you know...because that is the Presidents job.

I am thinking someone is having a good laugh pulling the legs of some of the more gullible ATSers

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The news last night here in Southern California had a report about the same plume of smoke with a picture (which I haven't found, yet) & no explanation.
I'll post a pic once I find it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join