It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The abductions are where the grey aliens come in to play. They are the evil ones, they do not even have souls. They abduct us to use our DNA to help them carry on their species. They cant reproduce at all, basically I guess you could say they are just clones

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91

The abductions are where the grey aliens come in to play. They are the evil ones, they do not even have souls. They abduct us to use our DNA to help them carry on their species. They cant reproduce at all, basically I guess you could say they are just clones

How do you know people aren't abducted by human beings who control the high tech black-ops spacecraft, as part of the deception? Where do you think the whole "shape-shifting" thing comes from? It's because when these spiritual entities possess a human being they take over and shapeshift and appear however they like.

The "greys" are not aliens, they are spiritual entities, aka demons. Go get some books on magick and you can conjure some of them up and see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
As for the cloaked UFOs that I have observed and filmed, they are circular shadows that travel behind clouds and follow the contours of the clouds. If there is a break in the cloud they become totally transparent. Therefore it makes you wonder why they don't just travel across a clear sky and be invisible. Instead they hide behind a cloud and move in a furtive fashion clearly showing their circular shadowy outline

They are not 'cloaked ships' Why would thousands of alien UFO's come all this way just to play tag in our skies?

They are plasma lifeforms that are native to Earth and have always beed here. They are translucent thus barely visible and are better seen in the infrared spectrum, hence why night vision googles show them. The change shape but are roughly circular in shape and the young are spheres. When the 'charge up' ie near lighting storms, power lines, nuclear plants and space tethers
they glow and become more visible.

That is why we have no hard evidence because there is nothing solid
That is why there are no clear photos.. as they are pure energy
That is why the dart around the skies seemingly aimlessly
That is why they can change direction at high speeds. They no more fell inertia than does a lightning bolt

They have been named in 1954 and I believe account for many ghost sightings as well.

Look up the Tallahasse UFO It's a 'critter' giving birth. You can clearly see the red sphere inside the large white translucent critter... It shifts shape constantly than later the red one is outside flitting around like a newborn. The sighting is 20 minutes of footage

I figure 80% of sightings once balloons etc are eliminated are critters (15% b;ack ops; 5% "Visitors')

Denise Stoner, director of Florida MUFON, states in her personal opinion that 50% are 'critters'

Just google plasma lief forms... main stream science is catching on

They are curious, play tag with our planes and spacecraft, but the are harmless. Not sure we can communicate directly with them yet

I think it also possible that we are seeing a lot more of them lately due to changes on the sun and the lowest recorded solar wind since we began recording it.

But think logically. Why would any Alien race spend decades flying around our skies with thousands of ships and just play hide and seek behind clouds?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I believe in government conspiracy to a certain extent. I understand that many things are not what they seem and some abductions may very well be because of government projects.

However about the greys, I have to disagree with you. I cant go into it really, I dont have the complete story yet. I believe grays are biblical demons also, but I dont take the bible completely to heart. (Not that I dont believe in God, but I reject all religions)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I believe in government conspiracy to a certain extent. I understand that many things are not what they seem and some abductions may very well be because of government projects.

However about the greys, I have to disagree with you. I cant go into it really, I dont have the complete story yet. I believe grays are biblical demons also, but I dont take the bible completely to heart. (Not that I dont believe in God, but I reject all religions)

Well I definitely never said that the Bible is absolute truth. The Bible isn't the only ancient text that describes these spiritual/extradimensional beings though, however. In Islam they are referred to as the "Djinn," that's where we get the term "Genie" from. Why do you think occultists conjure/evoke/contact these spirits? It's because they do things for humans in exchange for things. They make deals.

Edit to add: Zorgon seems to be on the right track. You could call these spiritual beings "plasma" I suppose.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well I see where you're going. I mean, I know about dimensions and densities and vibrations and all. I know there are spiritual beings, in unquestionable. However, the only thing that bugs me in your demonstration is that you attribute almost every UFO sightings and abductions to either spiritual beings or elitists. I mean, certainly, it's true to a certain degree, but you can't rule out E.T.s all at once.

I do believe the Greys exist. Some of them have been caught, and we (elitists) think they're coming from the Zeta Reticuli star, hence their Earthly name: the Zetas. This is a well documented phenomenon, with many, many credible testimonies (pilots, army personal, CIA, govt. members, astronauts). A lot of them said there are extraterrestrial and they walk among us. Creepy, yes, improbable, yes, possible? YES! There are several footages leaked (or live feeds) out of NASA archives that (almost) clearly show 3 dimensional solid crafts hovering in the skies (think about the battle of LA www.youtube.com... ), in orbit around Earth (Tether incident, link already posted in this thread), or even on the Moon (www.ufocasebook.com...), along with supposed bases.

For me, there are spiritual beings AND aliens, and they all have an agenda, be it good or not.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Id like to know how you define occult exactly? And yes I hear about that reference alot.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Id like to know how you define occult exactly? And yes I hear about that reference alot.

How do I define 'occult?' Well I didn't create this language, so let's ask a dictionary:

oc·cult
   /əˈkʌlt, ˈɒkʌlt/ Show Spelled[uh-kuhlt, ok-uhlt]
–adjective
of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
hidden from view.
(in early science)
a.
not apparent on mere inspection but discoverable by experimentation.
b.
of a nature not understood, as physical qualities.
c.
dealing with such qualities; experimental: occult science.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.

Hmmm so Jesus stating that we have the ability to tell a mountain to move from point a to point b... that would be occult, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Well I see where you're going. I mean, I know about dimensions and densities and vibrations and all. I know there are spiritual beings, in unquestionable. However, the only thing that bugs me in your demonstration is that you attribute almost every UFO sightings and abductions to either spiritual beings or elitists. I mean, certainly, it's true to a certain degree, but you can't rule out E.T.s all at once.

I do believe the Greys exist. Some of them have been caught, and we (elitists) think they're coming from the Zeta Reticuli star, hence their Earthly name: the Zetas. This is a well documented phenomenon, with many, many credible testimonies (pilots, army personal, CIA, govt. members, astronauts). A lot of them said there are extraterrestrial and they walk among us. Creepy, yes, improbable, yes, possible? YES! There are several footages leaked (or live feeds) out of NASA archives that (almost) clearly show 3 dimensional solid crafts hovering in the skies (think about the battle of LA www.youtube.com... ), in orbit around Earth (Tether incident, link already posted in this thread), or even on the Moon (www.ufocasebook.com...), along with supposed bases.

For me, there are spiritual beings AND aliens, and they all have an agenda, be it good or not.

Well I haven't completely ruled out E.T.'s, I even said in an earlier post that it's definitely possible that people have witnessed actual physical alien spacecrafts in our skies before, but that it's very unlikely.

Greys have been "caught?" Where they at? I'd love to see one.

As far as testimony regarding the greys go, I wouldn't be so quick to simply "take someone's word for it," especially just because they were in the CIA or the Army, if anything that should raise a serious red flag about their intentions.

Case in point: Bob Lazar. I used to believe that man's story 100%, but now I realize he was/is most likely nothing more than your typical government-paid disinformation agent. He most likely did work at Area 51, but was then paid to go out and spread his "alien" message.

When it comes to "3-dimensional solid crafts" in our skies we are still left with many unanswered aspects. How do we know it isn't the Chinese hovering in their brand new black-ops flying saucer? How do we know it wasn't a spiritual being manifesting itself in the air to appear as a metal spacecraft, given that these beings can manifest in any form they want.

Edit to add: An interesting side-note regarding Area 51 is that a man named Jack Parsons (Parsons crater on the Moon is named after him) along with Aleister Crowley held an occult ritual in the desert where Area 51 is now. Story goes (yes, this unfortunately is just a story as far as I know) that Parsons literally opened up a portal out there in the desert, a portal that connected our dimension with a different dimension, and this is supposedly why the secretive military installation was built there in the desert.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
An interesting side-note regarding Area 51 is that a man named Jack Parsons (Parsons crater on the Moon is named after him) along with Aleister Crowley held an occult ritual in the desert where Area 51 is now. Story goes (yes, this unfortunately is just a story as far as I know) that Parsons literally opened up a portal out there in the desert, a portal that connected our dimension with a different dimension, and this is supposedly why the secretive military installation was built there in the desert.

Yes there are many such portals in the world and the government studies them. You may be interested to know that Pine Gap in Australia sits on one such site...If you get a gravity and magnetic anomaly map of Australia you will see Pine Gap sits right on top of the strongest spot

There has long been 'rumored' that you can walk through a door at Area 51 and step out in Pine Gap.

Do you have a link to this 'story'?

Oh Nevermind just found it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes there are many such portals in the world and the government studies them. You may be interested to know that Pine Gap in Australia sits on one such site...If you get a gravity and magnetic anomaly map of Australia you will see Pine Gap sits right on top of the strongest spot

There has long been 'rumored' that you can walk through a door at Area 51 and step out in Pine Gap.

Do you have a link to this 'story'?

Oh Nevermind just found it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Yup, you're right, Pine Gap Australia is one of them, there's one supposedly in Mt. Shasta in California, one somewhere in Scotland, etc. Some people claim that certain "rituals" or sacrifices are purposefully done near these portals/vortices.

Edit: Yea, I forgot to mention that L. Ron Hubbard was also supposedly part of the Area 51 ritual. I believe that L. Ron Hubbard was involved in this conspiracy/deception and that is why he created Scientology. It is complete B.S., just like all of the other "alien" crap we are now seeing everywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Do you believe things pertaining to the occult are evil? I am just trying to completely understand where you are coming from by the way.
edit on 6-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Do you believe things pertaining to the occult are evil? I am just trying to completely understand where you are coming from by the way.

That I don't know yet, but as of right now based on what I have learned I guess I would have to say that these occult things can be used for BOTH good and evil. I plan on never having first-hand experience with this stuff, although a few months ago I was pretty serious about doing an actual magickal ceromony/ritual, but thank God I had a friend who talked some sense into me. I was going to do it in my own house even! That would not have been good, lol.

Edit to add: The funny thing is a lot of these evil occultists dont actually view themselves or what they are doing as evil. You can even find multiple forums online like this one that are dedicated to so-called "magick" and the occult. It's very strange to read their forums because they act like what they are up to is totally good and normal.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Gotta love the ridicule when you post UFO threads. lol.
But seriously, this guy IS onto something. I look up every single day, clouds or not. I have seen these UFOs and they do things that are out of this world. I would lean towards them being "Drones" of some type before a living entity. I only say that because of how many times I have seen them by themselves, in groups, in formation, and several arrive scattered about in the sky within the blink of your eye. People need to account for History. If you do not have a very good understanding of history then you don't deserve to voice an opinion on this topic. Anyways, good post and I can't wait for everyone to face the truth.
edit on 6-11-2010 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Gotta love the ridicule when you post UFO threads. lol.
But seriously, this guy IS onto something. I look up every single day, clouds or not. I have seen these UFOs and they do things that are out of this world. I would lean towards them being "Drones" of some type before a living entity. I only say that because of how many times I have seen them by themselves, in groups, in formation, and several arrive scattered about in the sky within the blink of your eye. People need to account for History. If you do not have a very good understanding of history them you don't deserve to voice an opinion on this topic. Anyways, good post and I can't wait for everyone to face the truth.

I will quote Zorgon here because I think he put it nicely:

"They are not 'cloaked ships' Why would thousands of alien UFO's come all this way just to play tag in our skies?"

"That is why we have no hard evidence because there is nothing solid
That is why there are no clear photos.. as they are pure energy
That is why the dart around the skies seemingly aimlessly
That is why they can change direction at high speeds. They no more fell inertia than does a lightning bolt"

"But think logically. Why would any Alien race spend decades flying around our skies with thousands of ships and just play hide and seek behind clouds?"

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by strawberry91

'___' is a bad drug.

This man is crazy, utterly crazy.

I believe in UFOs, but i dont think they hover over every little town on Earth.

I dont know what '___' has to do with this , but if you did your research and even followed the recent news story rating alchohol as ther worst drug for society , you would see that '___' is rated as the "least harmful drug" in this new study. www.emarketergreen.com...
If you even did any research into it at all instead of relying on repeated old stereotypical beliefs,maybe I wouldn't have to be writing this post.But I can't let ignorance go unchallenged.Maybe you should think before you post comments like that.Somehow implying that people who see UFO's are all doing '___' is pretty outrageous.
Its an insult to '___',honest hard working people who see things they cant explain,and overall intelligence.
I just wanted to set the record straight so this type of ignorant postings dont derail honest research and healthy debate.Peace.

edit on 6-11-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I am thinking logically. Also I find it quite insulting for you to even fathom what I have seen. DO NOT attempt to explain something to me in which you do NOT know of. And really?? You think you are intelligent enough to try and give an answer as to why Aliens would be here. Keep thinking my friend. The reasons are endless as to why an Alien race might be here. So please save your obsessive skeptic behavior for your personal life.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

I am thinking logically. Also I find it quite insulting for you to even fathom what I have seen. DO NOT attempt to explain something to me in which you do NOT know of. And really?? You think you are intelligent enough to try and give an answer as to why Aliens would be here. Keep thinking my friend. The reasons are endless as to why an Alien race might be here. So please save your obsessive skeptic behavior for your personal life.

I actually quoted Zorgon in that post so you might want to address that towards him. I never said I agreed with every single word that he wrote, I simply said that I thought he put it nicely.

I don't know what you "saw." lol I don't know what an Alien race might be doing here, but I can use my common sense to attempt to understand what they WOULDN'T be doing here, and what they wouldn't be doing here is exactly what most UFOlogists 'think' they are doing here. They're just aimlessly floating around in our skies for centuries and centuries, right? Yea, makes a lot of sense...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lol well here, let me share my view with you: The biggest thing we have to overcome in order to get to the absolute truth is belief. Fear in the occult is all based on belief. If you can approach the excercise with an open mind and with real intent, not only will you get results but you will have nothing to worry about. Negative attracts negative and positive...well Im sure you already know this. Let me use spirit boards for an example. Did you know that these little boards, boards you use to be able to buy at the local shop, can be used to pretty much find out any and everything you ever would want to know? Problem is, almost no one uses them properly or they wont even try it at all. Why wont they try it? Some are scared. Others are so skeptical of it they wont even touch one. Why are there so many negative stories about these spirit boards? Because we humans are generally negative. You get a few people with negative vibrations on a spirit board and I shudder to think of the experience lol. However, if you get a few people with good clear intent and it becomes a wonderful experience. There are two dangers though, and that is taking in too much information at one time and/or asking a question you dont really want to know the answer to. Another thing about spirit boards, Id suggest before you use them you also begin practicing meditation. Sometimes you will channel through spirits that need to be rescued. Some of them will be negative and may say frightening things, but all you have to know is that they cannot hurt you and that they are a spirit just like you, except they are trapped here. You just have to find out what they want usually and help them get through to the afterlife.

Let me address the ideomotor effect because I know that will be brought up. We can argue that it is subconcious movements all day long, but who is to say our subconcious is not significant? Im sure you know as well as I don that it is very significant.

Lol did I ever get off topic! I know my little rant looks like it was written by an insane person, but I promise you it is not. And truth be told, it actually isnt so off topic after all. You see, ufos, spirits, the occult, it is actually all the same thing really. As humans our concious has not yet evolved for us to fully understand that yet, but I believe that day is coming soon.

I know not everyone will agree with me and Im not here to change anyones mind, like I said before only you can find out the truth. You can listen or read someones elses stories and take it for truth or you can go out and look for it yourself. Unfortunately for most of us we are too lazy or scared to try.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join