It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I would like to ask that ANYONE who is remotely interested in UFOs check out this link. I believe this man is a russian engineer and you can tell by his writing that he really believes he is on to something. Also, I would like for all to go out and try to spot ufos after you read how to identify them. Unfortunately I live in a pretty bright area so I dont have a good view of the night sky or stars, otherwise I would go out right now and see if what this man claims is true

uweb.superlink.net...

Also he has a youtube video where he attempts to show you what he is talking about, although I think his video camera wasnt strong enough to capture what he was trying to show.

edit on 5-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: added video link

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Yup, I believe that... I actually told my wife that last night, I have never head it from or read about that either. Thats funny.

But any ways I have noticed for the last few days weird lights in the skies that I have ever seen be4.
What if thats true, and it is real as me an you... and every thing else around us
That would be awesome \m/

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
lol.. thanks for that, very intresting read, but you scared me.. im alittle jumpy by all the predictions lately on ATS.. and sudenly I see your title "Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them" And I almost thought they where here now, was looking out of the window

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Really? REALLY?!?!?!

I read part of it...when I got to :

"6. Next time when you see the moving whitish grey cloud or signal lights wave your hand to it and this object will start zig-zag in your direction. That is how AFOs say HELLO to you."

I had to stop. Come on.

They cloak themselves with invisibility to hide from us, yet will zig-zag toward you in a gesture of saying "HELLO"??

Why is it that we are so important that the ET's have to hide themselves from us? If they were truly hiding from us - we would not be aware they were even there. If they do exist, then why all the spotted sightings and not actual contact? The more advanced civilization is conceding to the whims of OUR civilization in keeping their existence under wraps?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

If you want to know my view, honestly I think that aliens are our ancestors.

And yes that part is silly but I have actually read posts from people (not on this site) saying that they saw and odd star in the sky, the waved at it, and it did the EXACT same thing Stavinsky says in his article. That was enough for me to want to post this and get it out to people who might try it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello all,

I just saw a triangular shaped Unidentified Flying Object over my house. It looked exactly like the one from the China airport.

Time I saw it 8:02pm-8:05pm. It slowly moved across my field of view.

I live close to an airport. But I have never seen anything like that. There where no sounds. No wind (mind you its windy today where I live).

I waved by they didn't wanna stop.

Just read the thread, but not they didn't zigzag
edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: Update

edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: Time: Adding pm

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

'___' is a bad drug.

This man is crazy, utterly crazy.

I believe in UFOs, but i dont think they hover over every little town on Earth.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

this thread isnt really achieving what I had hoped for.

All personal attacks against the man aside...has anyone actually attempted to look? Or have you just read his article and written him off as a crazy man because ufos cant possibly be hovering over us even as we speak? I know its a rather frightening possibility but I am 100 percent sure we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
good read but im not to shore about his explanation on they need lights at night to see each other lol, if there that inteligant an can travel to earth i dont see how lights on the sides of ufo's help them from crashing into each other , i think theyd use a better means than visual

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by 8fl0z

this thread isnt really achieving what I had hoped for.

All personal attacks against the man aside...has anyone actually attempted to look? Or have you just read his article and written him off as a crazy man because ufos cant possibly be hovering over us even as we speak? I know its a rather frightening possibility but I am 100 percent sure we have nothing to worry about.

Well its dark her, plus i have lots of light pollution, i cant do much tonight, but tomorrow i will go out and look, i just find it extremely unlikely that alien craft hoer over our cities and towns, if they wish to observe us, they will blend in to our society, and use satellites.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision

I read part of it...when I got to :

"6. Next time when you see the moving whitish grey cloud or signal lights wave your hand to it and this object will start zig-zag in your direction. That is how AFOs say HELLO to you."

Exactly this part (and a few other sentences in the article) actually gave me a chill to the bone. I had a sighting some time ago (I won't go into detail about how different it was from sightings nowadays, as it's already present on ATS in full detail, so anyone who's interested can read it). And on that night, the moment we decided to flash our flashlight at one of the crafts(yep, crafts of unknown origin, not balloons, nor lanterns), few minutes later another one appeared above us and from the size of a star it came to very bright and then went backwards again, and while doing this it actually vibrated from left to right for a second, every 10 or more seconds, then repeated that again and so on for about 10 minutes... There was only a bright light that was present there. Sounds familiar? I don't know if this man is right in his conclusions, but I have seen what he says there's to be seen. And this simply hit that one string in me that is still resonating...

Thanks for the read OP!

edit - the exact same object I'm speaking off was actually the only one that we managed to capture on our cheap phone cams due to its brightness... all others were really dim and were actually hardly distinguishable at first by my own eyes, not to mention cheap phone cams...
edit on 5-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

I said the same thing actually, but I mean in just about every UFO sighting people report seeing some kind of lights, so yeah...for whatever reason they have lights I guess lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, they are there, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of them... but they aren't physical metal alien spacecrafts, they are spiritual entities.

link   
I believe this guy is on to them. Although I don`t want to believe hundreds of them. I have witnessed what I`d think to be the same thing. You have to train your eyes and this can be difficult at times. It`s like looking at something that isn`t there to me yet is. Can very easily be hard to keep track of.
I have seen this more at night and can`t be positive on it during the day.

I also believe they know when you do spot them and it seems they don`t stick around. I know it sounds crazy to the non-believers. So crazy I am.
but a liar I`m not.

link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

Thank you! I just want people to go out and try it first you know? I mean what can it hurt?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

this is exactly the reason I posted this, so many other people have reported things similar to what Stavinsky is talking about and I think it is more than just a coincidence

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I honestly did see the UFO, and I did wave but nothing. Hope I didn't sound sarcastic in my above post

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by morf991

lol no, your post is completely ok i think? did the triangle have lights? what colour and where they were situated? was it flying vertically or horizontally positioned according to the ground? i ask this of pure interest. also, did it appear to rotate according to its center or any sort of other interesting movement?
edit on 5-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: type-o

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by morf991

Well the ufos that stavinsky is talking about are the cloaked ones. I dont know enough to say that they all behave the same, but if your ufo was visible maybe it wanted to be seen? Maybe a military plane? Or maybe it was doing something so it didnt have time to aknowledge you lol. Im sure that during many of the uncloaked sightings people waved yet the ufo still hauled ass.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Yes, 6, like a V shape, it was heading towards the airport (I know, Some will think it was a plane, But of the 3 years living here I have never, ever seen a plane like that.)

The color of the light where white (not very bright though) it was flying horizontal to the ground. And it did a bit of a tilt to the right side. As it did a tilt to the right I lost view.

And it move pretty slow.
edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join