It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Im still looking for that video I was talking about, but in my search I found two very interesting videos

this last one is a time lapse video by the way
edit on 6-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

You do realize that there a millions of bugs flying above you right now?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

I was just looking at the two videos of the cloud formation that you just posted . The first one is really extraordinary and you can see the cloud densifying quickly in front of your eyes.

I am not too sure of the second video as all small clouds that pass by are very black. Therefore the large black cloud in the centre may well have been darkened. In addition , the clip is accelerated to have more visual impact.

The phenomenon which I mentioned in an earlier post is much different. You get a semi-transparent black disk moving within large cloud formations. It always moves in a definite direction yet stays within the contours of the cloud.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You guys want aliens from some other planet to be visiting us so badly that you ignore most of the relevant evidence when it comes to UFO cases.

If you research enough, listen to enough testimonials from insiders, etc, you will eventually find that we are dealing with a spiritual phenomenon here, we are being deceived. If advanced physical aliens have been visiting our planet all this time WE WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!

We have plenty of proof of UFO's, but we have NO PROOF OF ALIENS. Why do you think that is?

CUZ THEY AIN'T ALIENS! lol

I know none of you want to hear this, but I'm afraid it's the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lol Diplomat I disagree with you, IMO I say their are AFO's Alien Flying ships and since they are here they are just as much Terrestrial as they are Extraterrestrial because they can travel the Universe.

But heck what's does me know

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
lol Diplomat I disagree with you, IMO I say their are AFO's Alien Flying ships and since they are here they are just as much Terrestrial as they are Extraterrestrial because they can travel the Universe.

But heck what's does me know

Not much apparently, lol just kidding...

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but I think you would be pretty hard pressed to actually prove that physical alien beings have been visiting our planet all this time.

Very famous magickians who used to conjure up spiritual entities would paint pictures of what they looked like. Do you know what practically all of them looked like? Your typical grey/reptilian alien. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I think that every living being is a spiritual entity, including extraterrestrials. I am 100 percent certain that "aliens" not only exist but are always here and have always been and will always be even after we are gone.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91

I think that every living being is a spiritual entity, including extraterrestrials. I am 100 percent certain that "aliens" not only exist but are always here and have always been and will always be even after we are gone.

You should watch out saying things like "I'm 100% certain." I doubt we are all 100% certain about anything in this life.

The Universe is likely to be teeming with actualy physical beings. Does that mean they have been visiting Earth? Nope.

Where they at? If they are so nice and benevolent why won't they come down and help us all? Let me guess, you will reply with some pseudo-science explanation about how they aren't "allowed" to mess with our "free will" blah blah blah...

Why are you so conviced aliens have been here? Have you "talked to them inside of your head?" Do you realize that all of these so-called "channelers" are actually channelling these deceptive spirits that I'm talking about, and not aliens from some other galaxy?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
People who go around spreading what I am talking about end up dead, the people pushing the "E.T." agenda are reaching more and more people every day!

Look at people like Stephen Greer. HE IS OBVIOUSLY A DISINFORMATION SHILL, it's clear as day. He's got people like Clifford Stone at his conferences talking about how they have documented over 50 'alien species.' lol, it is so laughable. Those people are LYING TO YOU. Why do you think they have no proof? Only proof they have are RADAR PRINTOUTS, which are of the SPIRITUAL BEINGS I'm talking about, not metal spacecrafts. It's all part of the grand plan to bring in the New World Order, they will deceive you all with a false flag alien event.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hmmmm I'm not really sure I follow you on this one. Run it by me one more time please.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
People in Hollywood are involved in this conspiracy!!

Look around you, do you really think it's some sort of coincidence that every other movie or television show has to do with ALIENS??

They are conditioning your minds... they are getting you ready for something, something terribly deceptive...

Look to the right and left of you... even this website is promoting one of the new B.S. 'alien invasion' movies. Wake up! You're being played!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I really do wish I could find that video! Its the perfect description of what you are talking about.

I think here soon Im gonna go out and try to spot some

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I really do wish I could find that video! Its the perfect description of what you are talking about.

I think here soon Im gonna go out and try to spot some

Why don't you just put on a black hooded robe, light some candles, stand in a circle, draw up some sigils, start chanting, and CONJURE up these entities like all of the occultists do in the secret societies.

That would save you a lot of time if you really want to see these entities.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The only reason Im not telling you why I am so certain is because youd never believe me anyway. Another reason is because my source might not want me to be throwing his name around.

That being said, again, I am 100 percent certain. I know its quite a claim

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The only reason Im not telling you why I am so certain is because youd never believe me anyway. Another reason is because my source might not want me to be throwing his name around.

That being said, again, I am 100 percent certain. I know its quite a claim

Well if you have met an alien in the physical, right in front of your face, then just go ahead and say it. Most people won't believe you, but at least you will have explained why you personally believe 100% without a doubt that actual physical extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

no, nothing that extraordinary sadly lol. But I kinda feel paranoid just putting out that I have a source on here. Out of respect I wont put any names

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You sure look sticked to your beliefs as well...honestly.

alien-ufo-research.com... (some of them are probably fakes...but the others are convincing)
+
all the abduction stories
+
There is no New World Order coming on. It was the plan, I'm aware of that. But since internet as grown so wildly...information can't be hidden anymore, unless they shot it down or censure it. Someone who goes by the name of Tucker was present at the latest Rothschild meeting (illuminati), and he said it was the most pessimistic meeting of Illuminati history, because they were loosing it (mass political and information awakening). Here's the linkey link: euro-med.dk...

Another one: geeks.pirillo.com...
+
all the POSSIBLE vestiges and anomlies on the Moon, Mars, and Mars' Moons...
+
The VERY POSSIBLE alien skull found in Mexico. It has a humanoid-but-not-human structure, un-earthly DNA (never seen before), strange behaving (the older the more solid it becomes), unknown types of fibers all around the skull, red blood-like liquid (If it was blood, it would have been black (the skull is dated 900 years old)). More details at starchildproject.com
+
The two above videos of the cloaked UFOs are awesome. The second one, in my honest opinion, is really weird. It really does look like a huge ship. This is really strange that only a certain part of the cloud/clouds doesn't move...maybe someone can debunk this for me because I'm no meteorologist, but I certainly find this highly suspect.
+
As for the thread itself, I can't wait to get a clear sky to see if we can actually see these UFOs. Some people here seem to have interesting results...well...hmmm interesting!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

no, nothing that extraordinary sadly lol. But I kinda feel paranoid just putting out that I have a source on here. Out of respect I wont put any names

Not trying to be rude, but what's the point then? If you aren't going to spill the beans then why even bring it up? And without even hearing your story from your "source," I can say that one possibility could be that your source is lying to you. If you haven't seen the actual aliens how do you personally really know they have been here? Just because someone told you so?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Im so glad you are actually going to try it! That is all I want, for people to look and see for themselves

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

All of your examples that you just offered prove nothing. The "possible" this and that, blah blah.

If you really want me to pick apart each item for you and tell you why, I could, just let me know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join