It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

This thread wasnt suppose to be about my source, alI want is for people to read the link on my thread and try it out for yourself. Who gives a damn what I believe in anyway? If I wanted to put my view out like that I would have started a thread called "aliens are 100 percent real", but no, it is essential that you find the truth on your own

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Why don't you just put on a black hooded robe, light some candles, stand in a circle, draw up some sigils, start chanting, and CONJURE up these entities like all of the occultists do in the secret societies.

That would save you a lot of time if you really want to see these entities.

Hey Diplomat, with due respect, there is no need to hammer your idea so strongly. There are others who have dabbled in the occult and know what you mean. The resemblence of greys to demons has not gone unnoticed either.

However there is still room for discussion of various phenomenon. I just list some below :

1)Black projects -Unidentified/unknown technology craft (yes there exist)
2)Psychic intervention of aliens/demons with human (Yes, does happen - some abductions are such)
3)Mysterious craft not from Earth (cannot be discounted - worth keeping an open mind)
4)Govt. promoting idea of threat from ET to justify heavy investment in space weapons or NWO (good discussion topic)

We are all right in what we believe in , depending on where our focus is.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91

This thread wasnt suppose to be about my source, alI want is for people to read the link on my thread and try it out for yourself. Who gives a damn what I believe in anyway? If I wanted to put my view out like that I would have started a thread called "aliens are 100 percent real", but no, it is essential that you find the truth on your own

Well, honestly, when someone says they know 100% for sure that aliens have been visiting Earth, I WANT TO KNOW, I GIVE A DAMN.

You are claiming to know something that none of us know. So obviously I am going to be interested in what you're talking about. You don't seem to want to share though, that's why I said it's basically pointless that you even brought it up in the first place.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I think you and I are on a similar track! I was just about to put something down about the greys also

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

However there is still room for discussion of various phenomenon. I just list some below :

2)Psychic intervention of aliens/demons with human (Yes, does happen - some abductions are such)
3)Mysterious craft not from Earth (cannot be discounted - worth keeping an open mind)
4)Govt. promoting idea of threat from ET to justify heavy investment in space weapons or NWO (good discussion topic)

1) Yea, they are made by human beings.
2) Demons aren't "aliens," they have been here as long as we have. When you hear things talking to you "psychicly" they are not extraterrestrials from a far-off planet, they are the spiritual beings that I am talking about.
3) Mysterious craft "not from Earth?" lol, really? I must have missed the craft that came to Earth and was proven to be extraterrestrial.
4) BINGO
edit on 6-11-2010 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I agree with you. It is worthwhile to go out an look at the sky and notice things. Too many people have become armchair UFO analysts. I also encourage people to find out for themselves what is going on outside in the sky. Each one will have their own experience and conclusions - far better than reading accounts and testimonies on the internet.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ask anyone who has ever seen with their own eyes a ufo, do you believe them when they say they are 100 percent sure of what they saw?

I think you know a bit more than most people, some of you ideas are just skewed a little negatively. I know all about the great deception in the bible. I promise you that this is not it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

ask anyone who has ever seen with their own eyes a ufo, do you believe them when they say they are 100 percent sure of what they saw?

Yes, I believe them. When they take it a step further though and claim that little green aliens were flying that "UFO" is when I start to doubt them.

These spiritual entities I am talking about can manifest themselves in ANY FORM. Just because you see what "looks" like some sort of E.T. spaceship in the sky DOES NOT MEAN that it is! Is it POSSIBLE that a person saw an actual E.T. spaceship in our skies before? Yes, of course. Is it likely? NOPE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

1) Yea, they are made by human beings.
2) Demons aren't "aliens," they have been here as long as we have. When you hear things talking to you "psychicly" they are not extraterrestrials from a far-off planet, they are the spiritual beings that I am talking about.
3) Mysterious craft "not from Earth?" lol, really? I must have missed the craft that came to Earth and was proven to be extraterrestrial.
4) BINGO
edit on 6-11-2010 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

Your answer shows you obsession with point 4. You have completly misunderstood points 1 - 3. We all know black projects are human-made. Those who think that aliens=demons effectively agree with you - I did not say demons come from outer space. You are incapable of keeping an open mind on a possibility that we could be visited.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Actually I just admitted the possibility of visitation in my last post.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So basically what you are saying is that you dont believe in extraterrestrials, just the spiritual beings? What if I said that these extraterrestrials are spiritual beings? Not evil deceptive beings, but spiritual beings who love and care about us. Who have been here before our species even walked this beautiful earth.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You move in secretive ways
- where ?

edit on 6-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That video of the ufo making clouds and hiding behind them is pretty creepy. If it is so and there are many ufo's hiding just beyond the average person's perception, I am beginning to feel like I am on an episode of Star Trek where the holo-deck is starting to malfunction revealing bits of the machinery behind the hologram.
What the hell is going on?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So basically what you are saying is that you dont believe in extraterrestrials, just the spiritual beings? What if I said that these extraterrestrials are spiritual beings? Not evil deceptive beings, but spiritual beings who love and care about us. Who have been here before our species even walked this beautiful earth.

You must have missed the parts where I explained that extraterrestrials most likely exist throughout the Universe.

You are partially right, there are POSITIVE spiritual beings, as well as the negative. It's a natural balance, a polarity.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Isnt it? I mean we see clouds everyday, I know I hardly ever pay attention to them. It would be one of the most perfect places to hide

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You move in secretive ways
- where ?

edit on 6-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

From my post a few back:

"Is it POSSIBLE that a person saw an actual E.T. spaceship in our skies before? Yes, of course."

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, actually, Diplomat, I'd like to know what you mean by spiritual beings. If you mean beings that have been able to develop here on Earth...well, what's the problem with spiritual beings evolving on another planet, than coming here on Earth, thus making them extraterrestrial beings.

As for the "speaking in my head" things, please keep in mind that telepathy is real. It has been proven that even us, poorly evolved being (yeah...we're still at the beginning of the evolution scheme), we have a very small minority of "psychic" peoples. Most of them having the telepathy ability. Sure, it is scientifically inexplicable, but it has been proven a true phenomenon. Now you say you're open to alien visitation on Earth...What is the problem with beings from another planet that are, let's say, 200 000 years older than us in terms of evolution, speaking to us in our head. You see, a lot of things can happen in 200 000 years. Maybe they have understood telepathy, interstellar flight (through wormholes????), and learned how to use their psychic functions.

As for demons and such, I believe religion is all based on extraterrestrial visitations. The ancient civilizations (the pyramids
) give us great hints and clues!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
That video of the ufo making clouds and hiding behind them is pretty creepy. If it is so and there are many ufo's hiding just beyond the average person's perception, I am beginning to feel like I am on an episode of Star Trek where the holo-deck is starting to malfunction revealing bits of the machinery behind the hologram.

This is another problem with the so-called alien phenomenon.

I know someone will tell me that we can't even begin to think how an "alien" would think, but come on now, if they are SO advanced that they're flying around the galaxies then what exactly are they STILL doing here so secretly? Do you honestly believe they would need to keep abducting humans OVER AND OVER AND OVER? Of course not, if they are so damn advanced they would only need to do something like that once, at the most a few times. So if they are simply "hiding" in our skies every day, what would be the point? When you really think about it, it makes no sense. Put yourselves in the shoes of an advanced race who is starting to observe other planets. How long is long enough to observe some simple "monkey-race?" You would think their mission would be complete by now. It's because they AREN'T "aliens," they are the same spiritual beings who have existed in a different plane/dimension on this planet for as long as us humans have been here. They are purposefully deceiving us with this "UFO" crap.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Perception is the key word. Perhaps we are evolving and starting to see cracks in our illusionary world.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

What do I mean by spiritual beings? Maybe metaphysical is a better term? Human beings can only perceive a tiny fraction of what actually exists, we only see a certain light spectrum. There are other dimensions/densities/realms, if you will, that exist all around us. This is the big secret that has been kept from us, most humans still believe that this 3-dimensional existence is all that there is.

There is no problem with spiritual beings developing on other planets, they are most likely out there. Have they truly visited our planet Earth though? THAT is the question, not whether they exist or not.

You're right, telepathy is real, that is my point. So-called "channellers" are being deceived by these same spiritual entities, they love to deceive humans. They even pretend to be dead "loved ones" at times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join