It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You guys would be shocked to learn how many are really up there if you watch for a few hours at at time with a very keen eye. Either that or a night scope. I live at a much higher elevation now so the things I have seen are definitely numerous. This is a good example.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by morf991

Thanks for the clarification, I'm interested in other people's sightings, although, what you've seen is quite different from mine, besides the fact the lights on the crafts we've seen were also pale and dim, as you mentioned yours were. However, it's an interesting sighting. Did it make any noise?

Could be government tech, could be ETs, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

that is awesome!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nope, No noise at all. And like I posted before, there was no wind either, and it is a windy day today here. Once it left that's when the wind picked up.

It look sorta looks like this en.wikipedia.org...

but instead of 4 lights, there was 6, and there was no red light at the middle.
edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: update

Also, thinking about Gov planes, there is a Air force base about 60 miles from where I live.
edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: Update

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by morf991

that must have been wild, I hope I get to see something like that oneday!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

The crazy thing is, it was right over my house. now I keep going outside to see if I see another.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

i have red a few of the replies, and i read most of the article you linked to (mostly about how to identify the crafts, and such).

i think the zig-zagging is ridiculous, and i think the lights used to identify other crafts in bad weather is a little hard to believe also... that said, i think if i was a being capable of manning a craft like that, i might do some silly things too if i knew i could get away with it. who's to say that aliens, if they're visiting, are always violent or serious?

THAT aside, i do believe that he could be on to something and just got a few details wrong, like the lights and zig-zagging. i read an article about a man who said there are hundreds of UFOs in the sky at any given time, but can only be seen under certain circumstances. this may be the same exact thing. it may not even be UFO crafts, but a being in itself.

i like this post a lot, and i definitely intend to try and spot the UFOs.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
You guys would be shocked to learn how many are really up there if you watch for a few hours at at time with a very keen eye. Either that or a night scope. I live at a much higher elevation now so the things I have seen are definitely numerous. This is a good example.
www.youtube.com...

Holy crap that's an interesting video! If those aren't nocturnal birds then what in the hell are they?

2nd line, cool video!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by modified

Well, if I haven't seen what I saw, I am close to 100% sure that I would be standing right next to you in stating that the zig-zag motion is ridiculous. However, I repeat again, although from our point of view, we can't even be sure what that vibrating we saw was in the first place, taking in consideration both movements of the craft that I mention - the one towards and outwards from our point of view, and the one I call vibration from left to right for a second, every ten or so seconds, well that gives you a pretty good zig-zag motion every ten seconds...

I have to say, I don't claim anything, however, I want to point out that for me, with my experience exactly what you find most ridiculous is the thing that buzzed me and had me looking with an open mouth. However, I think the techniques that guy proposes aren't a decent way of finding UFOs (remember that one could see anything he seeks to see, anywhere, if one wants it hardly enough?). Since I haven't tried those myself yet, I will have to hold my position regarding most of his explanations.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
www.youtube.com...

OK at the 11:40 mark, that one "orb" thing is moving so naturally in terms of nocturnal birds. Donuts? Reverse? OK I have to say if this isn't proof that something extraordinary is going on in the skies, then I don't know what will work!

I urge everyone to click the link and start it at 11:40. Holy ****!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ha! About time she looked up from the distant tree lines and at lights through trees.

Another great (older) IR clip of two similar things flying about and moving closer and further from each other in a very strange/intelligent manner - from about 1m 30 in.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Your thread reminded me to watch the "Nasa Tether UFO Accident".

This video I think says the same thing, They are all around us, we just don't know
how to spot them.

Here is the link, www.youtube.com...

I think everyone needs to see this video at least once, There are a few other videos
of the same thing once you click on the link.

The first time I watched it, it blew me away.

Enjoy

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
All personal attacks against the man aside...has anyone actually attempted to look? Or have you just read his article and written him off as a crazy man because ufos cant possibly be hovering over us even as we speak?

Those type of UFOs are 'critters'
but I see nothing in that video

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

'___' is a bad drug.

This man is crazy, utterly crazy.

I believe in UFOs, but i dont think they hover over every little town on Earth.

that may be your opinion about lsd but mine difers, lsd is not a bad drug at all, just a strong one.

i know ufo's are a serious reality i dont have to use belief/faith like you,

and it wouldnt be any stretch at all to say they could be over every town, just matters how broad your perspective can be on the hypothetical possibilities of this world and beyond.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

does not sound like anyone is worried---its way over due--a massive siting or a shake of the clouds!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by morf991
Hello all,

I just saw a triangular shaped Unidentified Flying Object over my house. It looked exactly like the one from the China airport.

Time I saw it 8:02pm-8:05pm. It slowly moved across my field of view.

I live close to an airport. But I have never seen anything like that. There where no sounds. No wind (mind you its windy today where I live).

I waved by they didn't wanna stop.

Just read the thread, but not they didn't zigzag
edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: Update

edit on 5-11-2010 by morf991 because: Time: Adding pm

Wow..you saw a CGI UFO..because the china UFO vid is CGI..

Second line.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread and I must make some comments.

First of all there is something to be said about thousands of phenomena in the sky at any time. I have myself recorded evidence of cloaked crafts on many occasions. However my evidence is a bit more graphic than L Stavinsky's.

He does have a point but his explanations of aliens and motherships is flawed. I would see any such phenomenon in the sky as intelligent entities and nature spirits which are part of the fabric of the atmosphere and have always been around - not inter-steller motherships as he puts it.

His style of UFO hunting is what I would call scraping the barrel. For want of any interestng footage , he indulges in picking up the ongoing natural activities in the sky. The same effect could be achieved by fixing your gaze on a flowing river and picking up movements of 'beings' in the water. In that case it would be Undines whereas in the sky it would probably be Sylphs.

As for the cloaked UFOs that I have observed and filmed, they are circular shadows that travel behind clouds and follow the contours of the clouds. If there is a break in the cloud they become totally transparent. Therefore it makes you wonder why they don't just travel across a clear sky and be invisible. Instead they hide behind a cloud and move in a furtive fashion clearly showing their circular shadowy outline

There is some truth in what Stavinsky is saying on his website about seeing these phenomena but I don't think that his theory of aliens and mothership is valid.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Umm i know what I saw, read the rest of my posts before you come and start attempting to attack what I saw.

Am a believer now in UFO's, because of it.

I really don't post on this website (although I do read it). check out my past posts if you can.

I clearly explain what I saw in respects to the shape of the UFO

edit on 6-11-2010 by morf991 because: Update

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

have you put any of your vids on youtube by any chance? I was watching a video of something similar to what you are describing, sort of a flat oval dark shape moving from cloud to cloud, if I can find it I will post it.

I dont think Stavinsky has all the details right but I really really appreciate him making this website and getting this out there, all I want is for more people to look for ufos.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by crowdedskies

have you put any of your vids on youtube by any chance? I was watching a video of something similar to what you are describing, sort of a flat oval dark shape moving from cloud to cloud, if I can find it I will post it.

I dont think Stavinsky has all the details right but I really really appreciate him making this website and getting this out there, all I want is for more people to look for ufos.

You certainly have a point here. He also provides food for thought.

As for my videos, I have been waitng to hear if anyone has seen something similar. Up to now I thought I was the only one who had witnessed the phenomenon of the dark disc moving behind clouds. If you can find the link to the one you mentioned please post it.

My own footage makes me believe that there is a definite attempt by these entities to hide and that they are around all the time and they are not new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join