It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i wonder if there is a process by which one could take an authentic ufo sighting video and digitally deconstruct it, breaking it down to its basic fundamental elements on a computer screen... making sure to also take video of this whole process; one then just runs that video backwards, adds a jazzy soundtrack, pops it on the 'tube and blammo...'proof' that said ufo footage is cgi. thats really all it takes. this one looks real to me.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Urantia1111 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I think you got your mix linked up...Took me to a shopping website.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well the UFO Vid is CG
and funny how the link is kinda an adult site

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I think the video is one of the better ones.

I think the sound in it is kinda cheesy, and that would be the only reason I would say possible fake. If he had to zoom in that much to get the shape there is no way he is hearing it.

Unless, I'm wrong and I am hearing other object instead of it.

But, if the sound can be explained awesome video.

Thanks for sharing.

Pred...

I too heard the sound and attempted to try and localize what it might be and the first thing I came up with (as yes the objects I think are definitely too far away) is possibly the airports air search radar. Having been a radar operator 20 year U.S. Navy I can tell you that as a radar is rotating and radiating it emits a "sweeping" sound when heard through any kind of speaker system....i.e. headphones listening to music yada yada. You can't detect the sweeping sound with the normal ear, but it DEFINITELY comes through on electronic devices.

Hope that helped some. I could be wrong but suggest that's the best theory so far maybe. MAJOR THANKS to the OP for getting this up there. Man you made BOTH my wife's and I's jaw dropped with that one! She still freaking out already having sent the links to her sister saying CHECK THIS OUT!! lol

I think this could be it gentlemen (and ladies of course ;-)

NT

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I understand what your saying and that doesn't seem out side the realm of possibility, although unlikely considering the ample evidence stacked up with this particular video. After reading your post I even went back and watched the video over about ten times, also the debunking video. IMO it's cgi. But after reading through the last few pages of this thread I'd have to say its very cleverly done cgi.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have enjoyed reading through this entire thread. The original post, the short-order debunking video, those who would refute that, etc. have all been quite interesting; yet, the most fascinating aspect of the entire thread is to see the number of persons who post without reading the thread, or - in many instances - past the OP. I have, of course, seen this unfortunate phenomenon in numerous threads, but I don't think I've ever noticed it quite as prevalent as here.

Oh, well . . . thanks for the thread. It's given me more to think about than its original premise.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Firstly, the burden of proof is on the side of those who support something, not those who doubt it.

Secondly, that guy is the worst cameraman in history.

I think it's safe to assume it is faked. If there is corroborative evidence then we can move beyond rational skepticism.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Since we are still discussing this, despite it being a hoax, I decided to take some stills. If anything note the latest fad in the way UFO's look in these vids this past year or so. We've had the pryamid over the kremlin, over other parts of china..............hell this is probably the fourth one by now for china, anyway

Here is a good shot with a buch of drones orbiting around.

Here is a good close-up (not really great but.........)

In this shot, The spiral is starting up

The fabric of space/time rips open, the ufo goes thru and then everything disappears.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
To all debunkers:

Not believing isn't debunking.

Please provide footage without the object or the movie maker admitting it is false, otherwise.. don't bother or be creative :-)

To all believers:

Believing doesn't make it true.

Please don't ask skeptics to prove a negative. If you're (not making the assumption you are) asserting the video is real, it is upon you to provide irrefutable proof that it is.
edit on 5-11-2010 by SlightlyAbovePar because: Completeness of thought

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Pretty shaky video. But this looks authentic to mwuah. And if it's real then i guess something is going down. Why would all these extraterrestrial crafts be showing themselves?

The whole aura expanding from it at the end, and how it seems to be opening some kind of hole is really amazing.

The evidence is getting harder and harder to debunk..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
2 things, chiness kite, and cgi

Chinness have trippy kites and alot of people like CGI, simple as that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77
I have enjoyed reading through this entire thread. The original post, the short-order debunking video, those who would refute that, etc. have all been quite interesting; yet, the most fascinating aspect of the entire thread is to see the number of persons who post without reading the thread, or - in many instances - past the OP. I have, of course, seen this unfortunate phenomenon in numerous threads, but I don't think I've ever noticed it quite as prevalent as here.

Oh, well . . . thanks for the thread. It's given me more to think about than its original premise.

lol, Yeah that is crazy.
I've noticed it a whole lot lately.

The 'mystery' of the thread will be completely figured out by page 2 or 3,
yet there are people on page 10 going on and on, (and still arguing!) about "what it could be?"

I hate to admit, but it actually annoys the hell out of me. lol

But you're right, it is a very interesting look at how the majority of people actually are'...
with most things... lol

It speaks volumes.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
will people please read all the thread before posting!
this is still getting flagged whenit is a hoax!
i cant believe it!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I dibble dabble in 3D CGI, and I can say I've seem people make videos just like this using only Maya, 3ds max, or even after effects.
I'm not saying this is CG, but it does feel like it to me.
The pyramid could have been made in any 3D modeling, animation software, thrown into after effects to add the orbs and spiral in the end, and voila.

Again, I'm not saying thats definitely what this is, but thats what I'm feeling.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
i honestly doubt that this is real
something of this nature in daylight over a highly populated area and all we have is one video from one source
thats my opinion!

Not everyone has video cameras at the ready mate.

Plus how long was it visible for? Not everyone would notice it. I know I don't walk around looking up at the sky all the time.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Remember the kremlin pyramid ufo?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
OMG.. STOP!!!!!!
go to page 2, watch the video of it BEING FAKED ON A COMPUTER then move to the next thread. this is fake, FAKE. End of.
ATS needs a new feature where the original creator of the thread can mark it as solved then a large banner appears on top of each post stating the fact and allowing you to jump to the point in the thread which explains it. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.... how would i suggest this?
edit on 6-11-2010 by ceetee because: ideas

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
this just looks like a balloon to me, CGI is probably a better explination it just doesnt look genuine enough. Why isn't the person filming surprised...why is nobody else around him seeing it?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Wow. Its seemed to "jump to light speed" with a Norway Spiral like Trail, Or Was it Jumping to another Dimension? Fascinating video. I would really like for those members of ATS that are good at CGI to determine if this Video is real or can easily be duplicated.

I also did notice that there were several other orbs floating around this Pyramid "Mothership" but it seemed to me that they all would not have gone back into the mothership before it made its exit the way they were just floating the way that they did.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
something i found really interesting, though i'm not sure whether it's supportive or not, when the sphere expands around it and and the spiral starts to loop, you can hear it... (the sphere and the loop(i think)) has anyone else caught that or am i imagining it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join