It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj
reply to post by smurfy

Whoa mate that Vue 7 footage is incredible. Its not the level of detail that makes it realistic, its the atmosphere and ambience, the focus lighting conditions and all the rest of it that make it seem so realistic.

CGI ahs gone a looong way these days, with the technologyy in hand it is surprisingly easy to fool or questio the judgement of even the most avi watcher.

I think tere will be a rise in all these types of UFO footage. I think we have to take video footage ith a pinch of salt these days and th evidence we rely on should come from multiple witnesses, accounts etc. I play with photoshop myself, and i know that the software can be used for incredible applications.

If there was anyone in the ATS commutiny who are handy with CGI software, i think they shold start a hoax thread, make it as real as possible and then give proof to show they made it after revealing it was a fake. I think people really need a wake up call to see how far CGI and edited footage goes along. Im sure we would learn a lot from it.

Saying that though, i do believe in alies/ufos etc. but people should just take all these new ufo threads quite realitically and not believe everything thrown at them. Because this is a way in which media take control, they desensitize the upublic, and then once somethine serious does happen, it goes unnoticed to the public eye. That how i believe TPTB work. Its a lot more psychological, im not mch aware for the project blue beam, but i think that covers this subject.

Anyway hats my opinion, be it fake, was still an awesome footage to watch

Hi Nasty,
The Vue7 stuff is really good, it is at its best with natural scenes. buildings and people less so. I first found it from a recent hoaxer here at ATS when he posted about it on another forum. I am open to UFO's too, that's why I looked at this thread. I guess the reason why the whole thing was shaky was a deliberate, but over the top ploy, plus the soundtrack
, which I run through an amp which nearly blew me off my seat. I wish people would normalize the sound on these videos.
edit on 6-11-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Why do Chinese seem to have such a difficult time holding the camera still? Nearly, every video out of China is drifting, up and down, sideways, in focus out of focus. I use my video camera, cell phone camera, and digital camera once a month at best. I rarely have video, or photos that are poor in quality. Some are not great but all you can tell what is in the picture. These guys are a disaster. I can tell you why. They are fake, not real, a hoax. That is my personal opinion on this video. I could have done better with a box of crayons and paper.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
o-m-g page nine and still going,

great vid and i had to read it all after the guy showed how it was faked just in case someone proved the maker was a liar,

not going to happen so i agree that this should be closed as fake

and just in case, here's the link (again) to how it was faked

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So someone tried to make a CGI copy of a small part of the video and then the whole video is already debunked? The guy who made the CGI didn't even post his finished product.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow at least he showed how it was done
edit on 6-11-2010 by avvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
So someone tried to make a CGI copy of a small part of the video and then the whole video is already debunked? The guy who made the CGI didn't even post his finished product.

Good god, the same guy who made the video showed us how he faked it. It was created in After Effects. Plenty of motion tracking involved.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not convincing me alot. have sum questions...
why china? im sure the pyramid ufo should take a visit in Egypt thats were the history of past was.
In my mind i have looked over and over again it does look like its been edited quit well, but thats my opinion.
the spiral im sure would be a different colour because of the technology they use.
i have many questions but cant describe and wouldnt be relevant to discuss on here but would like to chat about it. please PM for a chat.

Use ya imagination

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Something isn't right about this video. Why does it seem like there is something in front of the camera? It looks like as if the video is being shot with a glass in front of the lens.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

it looks like one of those hot air paper balloons, at about 30secs in you can see what looks like flames under it.

still looks pretty interesting, good find.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Close this goddamn thread.

kthxbai

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Whatever that was it looked more life-like from far away, but once the cameraman began zooming in it looked very CGI-ish.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well not only deas the videos seem very real but actually it was all over some news programs and even news through the internet that the chinese airport was actually SHUT DOWN due to unexplained flying objects in which three planes had to change their landing flight pattern becuase it was in the way. After a day or so, the chinese government officials said that they were doing a government experiment. So my question is, if the goverment excuse is valid, then why near an AIRPORT endangering the planes that are landing. I think its a cover up becuase they would never be doing goverment experiments in the middle of the airway of any airport. So anyone interested in this topic of the ufo over the chinese airport can find more info about it online.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting with the spiral at the ending... Interesting with the pyramid ufo sigtings as of late... There was also the one in Moscow:

edit on 7-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: Same

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You are mistaken. The guy who made the debunk video DID NOT create the original video, just posted it on youtube with a description of how it can be debunked. Why would anyone create a video and then pretend he was someone else to debunk his own video? Debunker should have shown how he added clouds and changed the color of the sky to a more overcast shade. Maybe show what he used for a sound byte. Instead he only emphasized on easier re-creations. Very poor debunking skills, yet worse has been used to debunk more credible UFO evidence.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You are mistaken. The guy who made the debunk video DID NOT create the original video, just posted it on youtube with a description of how it can be debunked. Why would anyone create a video and then pretend he was someone else to debunk his own video? Debunker should have shown how he added clouds and changed the color of the sky to a more overcast shade. Maybe show what he used for a sound byte. Instead he only emphasized on easier re-creations. Very poor debunking skills, yet worse has been used to debunk more credible UFO evidence.

Hi

i'm going to write here for the first and the last time, so i hope i can be understood finally.

Obviously, you didn't understand my explanations
.My very poor debunking skills are the same that i used to make the video wich is being used to scamms the most of you using my original video (it was stolen by other people) but with different logos.I'm not showing a complete "making off" and that's because i don't have any MUST to do that thing.I tried to show you how it was done to that some of you weren't scammed.This effort wasn't enought as i can see.

Again and for the last time, my second video, ins't about " How to replicate the UFO at chinese airport", it's about "how it was really done" (making-off), because it's mine, in fact.

Stop doing a viral thing from this video.I thought this place was about DENY IGNORANCE...

Thanks to the people that took this subject with humor from the beginning.Humor is more necessarily than ufos, ins't it?

You can watch my videos at my channel at this address :

www.youtube.com...

Greetings from Spain, not china...ffs

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmysticum

Ok so if this really is your video and you created it and it was stolen, was your PC hacked and they decided to post your vid on a chinese streaming site? Or was it posted on youtube because you thought it was funny to hoax a siting, then had a change of heart when you had enough fun and tried to explain how you created the hoax? You then decided to create an account here on ATS just to "prove" you are said creator of the video, just for lil ol' me? Im flattered, if in fact, what you are saying is true. I never said once I believe the video to be real, just proving a point that any piece of "evidence" and be deconstructed using photo/video editing software and made to look fake, just the same as it can be completely fabricated using the software from the get go. Maybe next time you decide to hoax it will be done better. Its people like yourself that are diminishing any validity of the whole UFO phenomenon. Bravo.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Still not labeled a 'hoax'?

But so many are sure it's fake by looking at some half ass explanation with funny music that's biased toward 'loony'.

Well where's the mods?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmysticum

i'm going to write here for the first and the last time,

Gosh, thanks for everything

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I didn't notice this anywhere on the site, so thought I would post it here. I would have started a thread of my own for this one, but I'm a new member, and I can't do that yet, so here goes.

Found this today at the Fox News website, and thought it might be of interest:

Unidentified Blue Light in Virginia Skies

Maybe someone with enough posts can make a thread for this one

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeATSuser

Wow, I'm speechless. Damn, that just completely destroys almost any credibility that online videos or indeed any video at all might have when you can do that. Which leaves us back to square one, the only people who know if what they've recorded, is what they saw, are themselves and they have no chance of proving it even with video.

In retrospect what this means is that we need to go back and reexamine what if any can be regarded as valid data and/or evidence whatever it may be. Maybe we ironically might have to start regarding eye-witness testimonies as valid.
edit on 8-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: to add

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join