It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
6.cn

Video seems to be genuine! I am no expert though. So what do you guys think? The video is a bit shaky but please watch the whole thing. It seems there are other orbs flying within close proximity to the bigger pyramidal shaped ufo. Are the coming out of it? I can't tell.

The ending is also notable. A spiral or circular shaped wave of energy seems to envelop the entire craft and than it disappears from view! WTF???

Unable to embed, the video is Chinese.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

hm i saw another post but it seems deleted

if this isnt CGI ...its very creepy and the end reminds me on the norway spiral..

spooky if you ask me...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I cant watch the video

It took 10 minutes to buffer then wouldnt play......lots of reports of pyramid ufo's all over the place though so im gutted i cant see the vid

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Yeah for whatever reason the other thread got pulled.

The lighting and shadows on the pyramidal ufo strike me as being real. But what really got my interest spiked was the way it disappeared.

I can't seem to find the other video i'm looking for but there was a south american (i think) sighting last year that had smaller orb like ufo's being dropped from a bigger ufo. I don't know if that was ever debunked . It's clear to me after watching the clip a few more times that there are definitely several orb type craft flying around the bigger pyramid.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The end does look like a bit like the norway spiral.

By the way angry, are you from SWG?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Cetainly looks good, like it could be real, but CGI is very good these days, the way it just disapears at the end is awsome and spooky, leading me to think it may be real. China certainly seems to be having its fair share of sightings lately and what is it with airports??

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I'm sorry, thats rotten luck. Something to do with the Chinese web sight maybe? Bummer. Maybe a more experienced member will know of a way we can embed it differently for you to view.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It looks real enough!

Besides the UFO , witch is not a pyramid, but more a diamond shape. I see some "orbs" around it as well

I have CGI experience, and although everything can be faked, it looks like its real footage!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It looks almost exactly like what was over NYC.. just alot bigger. And did you see all the smaller spheres coming off of it. Those also look indicative of other UFO sightings during the month of Oct.. If this is real it is the most amazing footage I think I have ever seen. Even at the end it looks like it emits some sort of cloud that causes it to camouflage itself. I have seen this vid posted a few times on there this morning, can't believe it hasn't become a bigger topic......

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

The end does look like a bit like the norway spiral.

By the way angry, are you from SWG?

haha yes i am

i also saw some small pheres around the ship

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
China + Pyramid sounds very interesting but can you or someone please try to embed this baby? I am very leery to open links to require pop-up blockers to be deactivated. Last time I allowed this from a foreign site, I was getting Russian mail-order bride ads for months

Thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

YES! You can clearly see that some type of aura or energy cloud emanates from the center out, of the pyramidal craft and then the spiral looking bit circles once around the craft before it seems to disappear....

Cloaking device of some kind?

What makes me think that this footage is genuine is the lighting off of the main craft. Every so often it reflects in the sun, and the shadowing matches the direction of the sun shadows on the flight control tower...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i honestly doubt that this is real
something of this nature in daylight over a highly populated area and all we have is one video from one source
thats my opinion!

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To all debunkers:

Not believing isn't debunking.

Please provide footage without the object or the movie maker admitting it is false, otherwise.. don't bother or be creative :-)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Lets just keep with the facts:

Pro:

- Footage
- People who think it is real

Con:

- "People who think it is false"

Score up till now: 2 : 1

Edit: Besides that.. Reasons like: Why didn't anybody else see it? Well maybe they did.. just did not report it too YOU! Shame on them!
Same as: Why is the moviemaker not screaming or running away ? This can't be real.. Well newsflash, people react differently to the same situations.

I have no problem with debunking, but state facts an not assumptions based on.. eehm on what to they base them?
edit on 5-11-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
i honestly doubt that this is real
something of this nature in daylight over a highly populated area and all we have is one video from one source
thats my opinion!

well he made a good point here...was also my opinion...but who knows...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I understand. But, lets be honest, the nature of any ufo sighting is purely random chance. I know several people who cary a camera with them at all moments waiting to get that perfect ufo video, but these people are so few and far between...

Can you expect everyone to cary cameras at all times? I can't that's unrealistic. I think that we as researchers should take this video and instead of debunking it based on the amount of other people who saw these objects, just try to authenticate the video data itself.

Trying to claim that this video is a fake because its 'the only one recorded is laziness.

Another thing, I for one can not read Mandarin. So for all intensive purposes we don't know how many people may have witnessed this.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It looks like a small dot untill the camera zooms in so I doubt most people would have noticed it anyway even if they were looking up.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think this video will definitely end up being debunked for two reasons and neither one of them because it is actually a fake.

1. This video is so sensational that very few people will believe it to be real, simply because it is so good.

2. This video is so sensational that if it is real TPTB can't afford for it not to be debunked.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I can't get to youtube at work. Is there anyway someone can embed the youtube link or post screenshots of this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join