It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

i dont know why but it makes me totally angry to see that soo many people believed this was real.
really: i didnt think that so many guys here think its real, thought u would have more experience and skill in observing things. Its so #ing obvious that this is fake. Who would zoom like that..one rule: there is two ways to make cgi look real: use real zoom ...problem: u will not be able to have the object in the middle until u use a reference point..this guy made a good job with the 3d object but a terrible job with filming before he staged it on the computer......

its really annoying that so many people are easy to fool.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
this video is absolutely awesome!
looks very real to me

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If ever there was a thread to prove how gullible people are on ATS then this is it.
It was posted within a couple of pages of the start but here it is for those who are a little slow.

www.youtube.com...

It is CGI for crying out loud.
Can someone kill this thread? Please!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Woo. This must be definitely real. Looks very good to me.

www.youtube.com...
You have to see this.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
something that big and shiny just hovering there would be seen by LOTS of people...including air traffic control..and the first thing that would happen is all outbound flights would be grounded and all inbound flights diverted...planes in this vid are regularly taking off and it doesnt seem like theres any other footage from any other people

simple answer..object wasnt really there...video is fake

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The footage looked interesting, but yeah too good to be true..

The only poblem is these days that, after seeig the other thread on the 'Diminished Reality' software, where even live footage can be edited to unbelievable quality. Witht htat software being around and the technologial aspects of editing even minus the live footage, its seems like we will never have footage that can be seemed worthy of being unexplainable or even genuine.

Most if not ALL videos can be used by skeptics for debunking etc, with that new software.. I still believe in UFOs anyway, but i dont think i can trust anything on these videos no more, not unless we see something that has multiple recordings by public, and when i mean multiple, i mean 999 something like independence day or the new movie skyline haha

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Holy cow. The end of the video is amazing!

The UFO created a wormhole and then disappeared.

Did anyone hear the faint wormhole noise at the end? It sounds like a ship going into "warp drive" or "light speed".

NICE!!! Come aliens, COME!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is FAKE as HELL!

Wow dude the SOUND of the "warp drive" or whatever is completely false. It even sounds like a common royalty-free sound effect.

There is NO WAY the microphone on a camcorder would record the sound like that, at that distance. It is an Omni-directional microphone, if that sound came out like that on the recording, there would have been thousands of people hearing it as well.

I studied Sound Engineering and anyone else that has studied the mechanics of sound recording and different microphones would completely agree with me.

I recommended this video for the HOAX label.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Fake.
Those chinese are getting good at CGI.
This perspective, slightly out of focus, its a post effect, because the "ship" is perfect clear on the 3d you must add a noise afterwards to make it more "natural".
Im still waiting for a WTF recording of a real ufo! ^^

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
1:41 Light flashes and surrounds the object you immediately here a sound.
Wouldn't it take a second or two to reach your ear if it came from the object at the same time we saw the light?

1:48 You here a clink followed by the objects disappearance . You can also here a sound as it disappears and to me it sinks up with the video. Again, wouldn't there be a slight delay in sound given the distance?

Lack of focus, no reaction from person with camera (people near by?), strange sound effects? this one just does not look convincing.

Thats just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This has been confirmed as fake, why are we still speculating over this video's legitamacy.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE.

There is no conspiracy to cover up or to discredit this alledgedly "REAL" event, this is definately fake.

Please stop posting mindless dribble about how it's not a fake.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Agree - the sound delay comments are completely sound (no pun intended)

Mods please, your HOAX label is needed.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
this thread has made me really angry.
All it does is prove that people will believe anything and do absolutely no research at all. This doesn't bode well for ufology as a whole and threads like this continue to make the situation worse.
THIS IS FAKE, check page 2 and every other page after it. For gods sake read the thread before telling us it's real. It blatantly ISN'T

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

I love the Benny Hill music in the back ground as they show you how its a CGI hoax

it scares
me that this thread went on for so long

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It may be CGI, but still looks pretty cool. I love a good fake video....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I see no video or a link to one. WTH?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Maybe as a rule of thumb, if its not been put on the news and made cash from and just pops up on youtube or china webasodes then its fake as hell.

My 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
6.cn

Video seems to be genuine! I am no expert though. So what do you guys think? The video is a bit shaky but please watch the whole thing. It seems there are other orbs flying within close proximity to the bigger pyramidal shaped ufo. Are the coming out of it? I can't tell.

The ending is also notable. A spiral or circular shaped wave of energy seems to envelop the entire craft and than it disappears from view! WTF???

Unable to embed, the video is Chinese.

The guy added sound effects. Skip to 1:40 when the "shield" goes up. There's a "bing" sound effect. This looks like a big joke to me. Even if the sound was real, there would be several seconds of delay as the sound travels from the object to the camera due to the distance.

THIS IS FAKE. Case closed.
edit on 6-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
I think its fake. From one source and also, if an object the size of that (and it was quite big) was hovering over the airport, then we would have had another shutdown, or at least many people seeing it.

Thats the bad thing about footage these days. Its not difficult to make footge look real if you have the tools, and a bit of know how.

The guy making the video makes no effort to alert others, there's no report of that airport being shut down (which it would be), cheesy sound effects accompanying the objects movements (e.g., shield goes up), the video is short, the guy does not focus on the primary object for more than a second and keeps panning around. The object was added to the tape after it was shot.

These videos should be presumed to be fake until proven genuine. This is the only logical strategy with today's CGI techniques.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
IMO this is fake, whoever took the video couldn't focus for the life of him, or her on the object, and kept trying to just show what looked like smaller ufos. IMO he/she didn't keep the camera long enough on the big object simply because it is cgi and would have been easily identified as so if he/she kept the camera focus for at least 5-10 seconds.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join