It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
mmm altho its a fake its pretty sad that we never get a clear shot of an ufo !!! but wait i found video on youtube of a rare craft !!not disk triangle or something i ever heard of check it out www.youtube.com... i dowload it flip it and zoom on it and its just weird

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Very interesting indeed. A couple questions arise. 1) Why so many sightings in china? 2) What is the latitude and longitude of these areas, are the energy vorticies like the bermuda triangle. It certainly looked like it exited by way of a worm hole or vortex. Hope some people can expand further on this.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The whole video is cg, Take a look at this Vue7 promo. The prgramme was also used in another hoax thread a few days ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As much as it was interesting, you could tell it was a fake from the start. The camera work is some of the worst i've ever seen in order to make sure you cannot focus on it for a long time and he zooms out when the craft starts to disappear so you cannot see it fade out in detail.

Also, the fact that there is no reaction or sounds of disbelief from the person holding the camera made it fishy immediately.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
watching that was so frustrating. so many times he or whoever would get a shot and then ruin it, they just couldn't focus on the dang thing! and it was so interesting, one of the neatest ufo videos I've ever seen. it seemed as if all the little orbs surrounding it were bothering the big one? so it releases some kind of protective burst of energy or something. this gives it time to turn on its side and warp out. very cool

I found that maddening as well. Finally, it would appear, a real UFO available to be recorded on video, a spinning diamond with multiple orbs around it, and the camera man can't simply keep it in focus in the field of view.

To be honest, that's the only part of it that I find dubious and suspicious, the videography is TOO bad, no one could be that crappy and pointing a camra and focusing on an object like this (seems contrived, so as to give is an certain authenticity).

Other than that frustrating aspect, if it's not CGI, then it's the REAL DEAL.

Edit: The sound effect gives it away for me,as fake. Pretty impressive fraud though. But I have to say, that this is probably fake.
edit on 6-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
fake or not...why does it always seem like these videos are shot by 3 yr old children? this person doesnt know how to zoom and focus properly......

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The camera is so shaky, and it also looks CGI. Maybe a reflection?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've seen videos a LOT better than this.

They're obviously inside an Airport, with the camera right in front of the glass.

In my opinion they're reflecting light off the object (most likely held by fishing line) and onto the glass, which can look like something outside of the glass. Want to make it disappear? Put your hand in front of said object, breaking the "line of sight" of the reflection.

The sound effects? Give me a break. Completely fake.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
I call hooey. Looks cgi to me...you'd think the person filming it would have at least something to say...

And if he had, would you have know what he said? It probably was in Chinese.

Also, if he was alone at the time, not everyone is in the habit of speaking to themselves. Sometimes the best thing to do is shut up and record.

Also it reminds me of a Von Neuman ship from a game called Sword of the Stars. Completely irrelevant, but interesting.

Also, did anyone else here the sound of a alarm of sorts in the back ground?
edit on 6-11-2010 by Vaykun because: Additions

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
CGI is very good these days

100% agree, the smoke circle at the end that the craft seems to disappear into looks pretty cool and would make for a great scene in "Fourth Kind Part Deus: Beijing Drift" but I have to call it an intriguing to look at fake.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Did anybody notest the S**T sound effects when the bubble & spiral happened?

Yeah right!!!!

As a sound engineer im pretty certain thos have been edited in, it sounds way to close and with the backround noise /ambiance, my ears can't believe that that sound is coming from that craft no way that really stuck out for me, i thought ok this looks genuine then that sound comes in and set of alarm bells for me, i could probably find you that very sample used if i went didgging in my sFX folders,

IMO this is fake

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Interesting video. I have to say that my first impression of it was CGI, albeit mediocre CGI at that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
Ok so I found some youtube vids I can embed here.. not gonna like this

Debunking Vid

Only because it deserves to be posted again.

This kind of stuff I do for a living. Pretty amazing what technology can do to fool so many people

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
it looks fake to me, def CGI

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
WOW the person who filmed it needs a slap, I've seen shaky out of focus UFO videos before but this one seems to have everything in it that is annoying about the subject.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Whoa mate that Vue 7 footage is incredible. Its not the level of detail that makes it realistic, its the atmosphere and ambience, the focus lighting conditions and all the rest of it that make it seem so realistic.

CGI ahs gone a looong way these days, with the technologyy in hand it is surprisingly easy to fool or questio the judgement of even the most avi watcher.

I think tere will be a rise in all these types of UFO footage. I think we have to take video footage ith a pinch of salt these days and th evidence we rely on should come from multiple witnesses, accounts etc. I play with photoshop myself, and i know that the software can be used for incredible applications.

If there was anyone in the ATS commutiny who are handy with CGI software, i think they shold start a hoax thread, make it as real as possible and then give proof to show they made it after revealing it was a fake. I think people really need a wake up call to see how far CGI and edited footage goes along. Im sure we would learn a lot from it.

Saying that though, i do believe in alies/ufos etc. but people should just take all these new ufo threads quite realitically and not believe everything thrown at them. Because this is a way in which media take control, they desensitize the upublic, and then once somethine serious does happen, it goes unnoticed to the public eye. That how i believe TPTB work. Its a lot more psychological, im not mch aware for the project blue beam, but i think that covers this subject.

Anyway hats my opinion, be it fake, was still an awesome footage to watch

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Dear god, can we please close this thread? It's a hoax. It was created in After Effects. The original poster of the video on youtube SUPPLIED the "behind the scenes" of it as well. It's been posted here.

The UFO is NOT real.

It's CGI. FFS.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting how some want this stopped. If you think it's been sufficiently explained ignore it and it will go away.

I know I'm bumping it by posting, but the debunking vid is lacking.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
its a chinese lantern.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Interesting how some want this stopped. If you think it's been sufficiently explained ignore it and it will go away.

I know I'm bumping it by posting, but the debunking vid is lacking.

Excuse me? The creator of the video shows how he made it.

It was made in Adobe After Effects. This is why no one takes UFO believers seriously. You refuse to look at the evidence.
edit on 6-11-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join