It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Sorry guys.... it appears that this clip has been dubenked. Sorry for the mix up.

I HATE CGI I HATE CGI I HATE CGI

I really thought as much. You cant trust any footage these days, unless it comes with many witnesess. But i find it disturbing that a few people on this thread were believeing it straight away. Thats not good!

Believing or not ruling out the possibility it could be real are two different things.

I say bring them ALL on, and if it get solved as quickly as this one, thats fine with me.
Better 100 fakes and finding one real then scaring poster off, and maybe missing a good one.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

i never said anything about being all over the news
i meant individuals posting seperate footage and accounts all over the web!
that has nothing to do with the news!
i dont trust the news to tell us anything like this!
we have to rely on each other for information!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Im sorry but it takes a little more than a brief counter-video to make me believe this is a hoax. Ive seen other videos get shredded to bits on many levels, why not this one? That debunker who make the video claims that the cgi was added into this picture americanmonsters.com... but notice the "evidence" photo has no clouds like in your video, are those cgi as well? I just would like a better debunking before I dismiss it as a hoax.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Personally, I would rather not have to sift through post after post of fakes. It sort of defeats the entire purpose of websites like this, which is to enlighten the masses about "REAL" issues and events. If I want to watch special effects and CGI, I'll go down to my home theater and pop in a blu-ray. Am I wrong here? How do the rest of you feel?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Actually that picture is from the article dated sep. 11 2010, and is not related to this video. This reffernce found on youtube shows how it was faked, and also if you read the description you will find this:

Ufo Ovni China Airport - Hohhot Baita Airport ////////////////////////////////////

First..
...Sorry for my english buddies :-)

This video is dedicated to the scammers, as TanSuowang.tk, who stole the original video putting their logo and made it their own. Others, such as poleshift.ning.com, among others, that deleted my explanations from their forums when I told them it was a stolen and distorted video and besides it was FAKE.

You can watch the video being posted as "real" at this addres also (see upload date).

www.youtube.com...

You can see this video from the webpage that these guy (tansuowang.tk) is using to the video distribution.(See upload date)

www.tudou.com...

You can read at my first video that it was just an after effects/3dmax integration tryout.It wasn't supposed to be a real ufo.

To all these people and the rest of the clowns in the world, is this video dedicated.I hope all of you, scammers, enjoy it!

This one is a fake, dude!

edit on 5-11-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: READ PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime

Im sorry but it takes a little more than a brief counter-video to make me believe this is a hoax. Ive seen other videos get shredded to bits on many levels, why not this one? That debunker who make the video claims that the cgi was added into this picture americanmonsters.com... but notice the "evidence" photo has no clouds like in your video, are those cgi as well? I just would like a better debunking before I dismiss it as a hoax.

Well he added the plane taking off and the sound effects, so I shouldn't think adding clouds would be a problem.......he also posted his video, clearly labelled as "CGI" a day before it was reposted as genuine by someone else.

It's a hoax mate....let it go.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Here is the description CorpusMysticum | November 02, 2010
/////////////////// Ufo China Airport - Hohhot Baita Airport //////////////

Only the original picture is real : americanmonsters.com... .

No plane, no jets,no sounds, no helicopters and in fact, no ufos.

After Effects, 3dsmax,Matte, composition...and a lot of shrimps and wasted time :-)
Category:
Im simply trying to make a point of this youtube user's half a** bebunking. How is he going to claim that pic was used when there are no clouds? here is his link, not sure if the one I copied and pasted along with the rest of the description will work, but take a look americanmonsters.com... If you could provide some links to someone else "proving" this as a hoax that would be great. Id love for this to be 100% case closed based on more evidence than that

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Then it looks like you've got your work cut out for you bud.

Best of luck!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

LOL it seems as if you would like me to debunk this video. I did a fair job of debunking the debunkers and have found no other information on the web as this being a hoax. I have, however, found multiple sites stating the opposite. Just seems to me like if it was a hoax, there is alot more time and effort put into it than the debunkers give him/her credit for.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
Just seems to me like if it was a hoax, there is alot more time and effort put into it than the debunkers give him/her credit for.

Based on the author's own video comments he was working on cgi for effects/3dmax integration - his biggest mistake imo was titling his video 'UFO Ovni China Airport' which was picked up and subsequently reposted without the facts;

No plane, no jets,no sounds, no helicopters and in fact, no ufos.
After Effects, 3dsmax,Matte, composition...and a lot of shrimps and wasted time :-)

His original vid : www.youtube.com...

It's a pity people trying out CGI choose UFO as their topic, I guess it gets the desired hit/comment ratio they are after but wastes valuable investigation time. Like said in another post video evidence alone is no longer sufficient in my mind, combined with witness statement and multiple videos the evidence becomes more credible. A sole video to me is always going to be a weak case.
edit on 5-11-2010 by digitalf because: change quote to external quote

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what's left to debunk.

I posted it this morning after watching a few times and stated that it seemed genuine. Then I asked for the membership of ATS to take a look and tell me what they thought. After about 30 minutes another member had found the video that shows how the guy CGI'd this!

What else is there? How can any claims of this video being real still hold any water? They can't!!!!

This is where the truther/debunker thing starts to get messy. I'm not out to prove you wrong. I am seeking the truth behind all of it and I certainly don't consider myself a debunker.... But sometimes the truth of the matter is, it's a fake.

When the evidence clearly supports that the video is a fakery, that leads me to the conclusion this is a fakery!!! So far I'm not sure what evidence you have found to the contrary, but from the links you've provided there is still nothing (other than the fact that this video looked good) to prove it was a genuine sighting!!!

Looking genuine and being genuine is entirely different. This video looked genuine, and in reality is NOT genuine,.... what else is there?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Fake! You can see the glitches at 1:29. But if you wana believe its real that's cool too. With all the phones that take video `my grandma has one` there would be more vids about it and it would have made some sort of head lines.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
With all the technology available for digital video and CGI, the best proof there will ever be of "anything not officially approved" will be scoffed at by professional debunkers. Therefore doubt will ensue, people will turn away and **poof** there goes the evidence the skeptics have been waiting for all their lives. UFOlogists need to be ready with 3 or more "certified" fully charged cameras, have an entourage of high-profile unimpeachable witnesses, have a semi-annual psych exam for themselves and their entourage, and daily drug testing for this UFO thing (or any other thing) to get proven and publicly accepted. But of course, before that happens they will then all drink cool-aid and be a dead UFO cult with nice sneakers....

But for those who have already seen something really weird with their own eyes, they will see the "CGI" video and ask themselves "I wonder how they knew what it really looks like....".

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Screams project blue beam to me. Every glowing orb looks like blue beam.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The video was designed once again to "test the waters" a bit like "FrodoBaggins" and his disappeared uncle, just a few days ago, what was it he used? Vue 4 or Vue6, whatever,

www.abovetopsecret.com... Seems like this is a "new" trend.

Just to add, I listen through a 1000 watt amp, and the disappearing piece of audio is very apt.
edit on 5-11-2010 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Interesting video
now let's focus on the noise

when it zoomed into it with that norway spiral look and turning into a circle there was like a sci-fi metamorphis-like sound.

I assume we all agree that zooming is only zooming the picture and not the audio around the object being captured.

please explain!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am presuming we are in some agreement as to the end audio, dare I say pure Hollywood? must say though that that Vue programme is mostly very good,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It looks like one of those professional 'home made videos' where it loses focus, and that's where they insert the cgi fairly seamlessly.

It would be cool if it were true.. but don't you think that would've been enough time for however many Chinese people standing around to pull out their electronics and get footage from different angles?

haha, edit; I just read through the thread.

edit on 5-11-2010 by jessejamesxx because: sp

edit on 5-11-2010 by jessejamesxx because: lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dannnng..... That is by far the BEST UFO video I've ever seen, if it's not CGI.... If it is, that person deserves an award cause it looks as real as it gets to me.

The orbs popping out and floating around are cool and all but the thing that got me was the blip of light and the spiral at the end before it disappears.... Looks an awful lot like the spirals n the sky we've seen recently that are deemed as "Failed Rocket Launches" or whatever lame ass answer we were given by TPTB..

If this video is actually real, it has me wondering if Humans have figured out how to manipulate space by creating these portals or "worm holes"... Kinda eerie feeling....

Edit: Guess i should of read the whole thread 1st.... Now Someone give this guy his award!

edit on 5-11-2010 by ls1cameric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Could it of been a hologram?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join