It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well there was not one complaint from one person that voted at the facility those men were standing in front of. If this woman also fails to complain about being stomped on, maybe we can find a world where the two are even remotely comparable.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
oh no, the big bad rand paul supporters. Who even cares about rand paul? He's not even a 9/11 truther. He's got my vote because he represents the anti-establishment fever, more so than Palin, and he's the son of Ron Paul so we can only assume he's not a complete moron, but the fact that the media is obsessed with him is just hilarious. Ah, it's not like his supporters are ACORN supporters. What a poor attempt at demonizing a decent guy.

Go aqua Buddha! (cool name, I should use it).

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Whatukno, I am calling you out! You are a hypocrite!

Need I bring proof? Or will you just accept the label? Do you have a conscience, sir?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

I'm not gonna vote in a Third-World country with all the conformists. I guess you can join up with us if you want. We're gonna go to the graveyard and write poems about death and how pointless life is. We're Rand Paul supporters.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Let's look at the difference here...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a432738aa6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Two people standing, didn't hurt anyone...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9848c3d5ffdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Woman being stepped on, someone being hurt.

Do you see the difference?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I saw the video fairly soon after it came out. The guy doing the head stomping is guilty of simple assault. He injured this person and should be sued for damages if any. He should also be charged on the assault. The person or persons tackling her were rightly afraid for Rand Paul's safety since she lunged at him with obvious intent to do something out of the ordinary.

How Rand Paul is to blame for any of this by stander activity is beyond me. The hyperbole around this election is not a good or healthy thing in my opinion. It is not the end of the world one way or the other who wins that race and certainly not worth risking injury to yourself or others to try and force your way into the cameras to prove a point.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Simply put. The Panthers broke the law by brandishing weapons. I guess you can't see the law through your rose colored glasses. Holder and the DOJ will fry for dismissing this case. Justice will prevail.

Why don't you bring a billy club with you and hang out in front of your local polling venue on Tuesday. Be sure to dress in black fatigues and make sure to slap the billy club in your palms. Let me know what happens.

Time for a refresher

he first three live witnesses were Mike Mauro, Chris Hill, and Bartle Bull. Mauro is a lawyer from Connecticut who had gone to Philadelphia as a volunteer. Hill is a former infantry soldier who lives only nine blocks from the polling place. They were part of a roving team that responded on Election Day to a desperate call for help from a black poll watcher. The poll watcher told Hill that the Panthers had called him a “race traitor” and threatened him, saying “there would be hell to pay if he came out.” Hill said the man was visibly scared and had clearly been intimidated. Hill added that the poll watcher was afraid to testify before the commission or in the original voter-intimidation case because “he lives in that neighborhood.”

Hill was called a “white devil” and a “cracker,” and was told he would be ruled by the black man the next day, and he would have to get used to “living under his boot.” Hill saw several voters, including two elderly women, stop abruptly as they were walking up to the polling place when they saw the two Panthers standing right in front of the door. The voters turned around and left; they said they would “come back later” to vote.

www.heritage.org...

Hey but its all good right. Thanks more making ATS fun!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

REally?
Really?

link   

I see that both are wrong.
But you see two jackasses that are not a threat to anyone in one frame, and some brutal Nazi in the other.

link   

Originally posted by whatukno

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

The incident happened Monday night in Lexington right before a debate between Paul and Democratic opponent Jack Conway.

Lauren Valle of liberal group MoveOn.org, told Louisville station WDRB she was trying to give Paul a fake award when his supporters took her to the ground.

news.yahoo.com...
www.fox41.com...

There you have it folks, the "freedom" that the TEA Party wants to give you.

Have a dissenting opinion? Get your head stepped on. I believe this sums up the radical right wingers perfectly.

Freedom of Speech? Only if you have the right message according to the TEA Party, otherwise you might just get your head stomped on.

This is what you are voting for America.

Broad brush much? Generalize more? You're acting as if Rand Paul personally commanded his supporters to attack this lady as if he has any control over what one guy does when he isn't even in view of the situation. You're also acting like this represents the entirety of the Tea Party movement. Watching that video it looked like the Tea Party supporters were afraid she was trying to do something a lot more nefarious than giving him a fake placard hence you hear people shouting to get the police over and over. One guy takes it too far and steps on her head and that guy should be penalized not the entire movement. You will also see, if you actually watch the video and not just look for soundbytes, that another Tea Party supporter immediately tells that guy who stepped on her "NO NO NO" and was advocating no violence. Finally, Rand Paul commented himself saying "Violence of any kind has no place in our civil discourse and we urge supporters on all sides to be civil to one another as tensions rise heading toward this very important election."

What a ridiculous stretch this entire thread is. Should we demonize the entire democratic party because Lee Harvey was a leftist? What a crock.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Let's look at the difference here...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a432738aa6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Two people standing, didn't hurt anyone...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9848c3d5ffdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Woman being stepped on, someone being hurt.

Do you see the difference?

I see two menacing characters in front of a polling place on election day and I see an unfortunate woman getting a boot to her head at a political rally after she bit off more than she could chew.

Let's see, Polling place voter intimidation on election day and a political rally. No comparison.
Keep trying
edit on 26-10-2010 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Ah yes, the Heritage Foundation one of the front companies for the white nationalist movement. They are real trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How many examples of un-American bigotry has to come out of the Tea party to make you people see what they are. Here is another example of un-American beliefs of the Tea Party:

Founder of Tea Party Nation wants to defeat Keith Ellison because, he suggests, Muslims do not belong in Congress

www.salon.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Sorry but I am calling BS on your statement. The Heritage Foundation is not a front organization for white nationalist. It is an organization promoting and coming up with strategies for the neo-conservative wing of the GOP.

How you can call one thing the other is just intellectually dishonest. I for one don't care for white nationalist or neo-conservatives but at least I do not call one the other to lump them all together like you just did.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Tea Party Nation is another neo-conservative Tea Party hijacking outfit. There are a number of them. The ones that the press will aim a camera at are going to be the most outrageous or the ones best funded by the Koch foundation.

There is a lot of passion out there right now. If the people can not wrestle the reigns of government away from the globalist corporatist from both left and right leaning dens of thieves this nation is not going to make it through the next decade.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Tea Party is not Right Wing! The Tea Party is Americans for the elimination of corrupt government. It is not Republican or Democrat both of which are corrupt. However the American people are trying to take over the Republican Party as it leans more toward American values. The Democrat party has been taken over by radical communists who want to destroy our constitution and freedom. I am a Tea Party person and I have never voted for a Republican for President. I have only voted for one Democrat, Jimmy Carter who tricked me into thinking he was an honest peanut farmer from Georgia. Since then I found out he was a CFR, Bilderberg puppet. We didn't have the internet then to find out the truth, only the corrupt lamestream media propaganda.

Ron Paul would have saved our nation from this mess that ignorant voters have made. I was actually excited to see an honest man running for President for a change. But in stepped the ignoramus voters again and now it looks like there will never be another presidential election in the USA ever again. I hope I am wrong but it looks like our nation is going to die a terrible quick death.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
its a diseased mindset...a person whom wants to stomp on the head of a woman whom holds a different opinion...

ya.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Yes,
I live in fear too. All of these TEA Party rallies with the skinheads and the KKK. At one rally, someone shouted, "Free Speech!", but since he was black he got a boot to the mouth. (The speaker was black, so I don't get it, but...).

DAMNED OUTRIGHT LIES! PROVE THAT STATEMENT OR BE LABELED A LIAR!

From what I understand, Paul orchestrated the whole thing..."just don't leave any marks".
(Sarcasm)

Another lie from you. Prove it or be known as a fool and a liar.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I see an unfortunate woman getting a boot to her head at a political rally after she bit off more than she could chew.

Hmm, so it would simply be an unfortunate man whom bit off more than he could chew if I decided to smack a lead pipe against someone in a conservative t-shirt?

pfft

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A commoner involved, this shall be of no concern.

A pheasant was trampled; no harm done.

The fat Elephant shall mercilessly consume more.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join