It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by BlackOps719

This guy had a split second to make a choice, If she had a gun, he would be a hero... unless your liberal, you would have been all uptight about the gun woman's rights... So no matter what you wouldn't be happy unless something happened to Rand Paul... then you would be happy..

Wait what? This woman was already being wrestled to the ground, sure he decided to put his foot on her the split-second she was down, but nobody else made any movement like that. The threat here was political not physical from this woman, and to bring gun rights into this is just idiotic.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by BlackOps719

If anyone ever lays a hand [much less stomps on the head] of my GF, exwife or any of my close friends there will be swift and positive street justice.
Not all libs are unarmed, tree hugging, tulipwalkers. Fair warning....

How would any of you TPM, rightwingers feel if it had of been any of your women?

edit on 26-10-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

I wouldnt want to see any woman get assaulted or injured either whaaa......but charging a political figure in a threatening way is a sure fire way to get dragged to the ground and stepped on.

It just is. No sane person would expect anything otherwise.

Where I'm from you treat women with respect, honor and dignity; Even if they are rude, angry, crazy or liberal.
It's a sad day in America when women are treated like this woman was. That man wanted to hurt that woman; not restrain her. Talk about spin...

And where Im from women dont run head on at political candidates while shouting like a lunatic and waving an unknown object in their hands unless they are prepared to get wrestled to the ground and subdued.

But then she knew what she was doing, so the blame falls squarely on her poor choice.

And if you think a person running and screaming violently toward a Democratic candidate wouldnt have resulted in the same outcome, man OR woman, then you would be wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

I didn't say anybody had a gun.. I'm just saying if this was a conservative woman, running down a Democrat, they would throw the book at her...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

And if you think a person running and screaming violently toward a Democratic candidate wouldnt have resulted in the same outcome, man OR woman, then you would be wrong.

And it would be wrong to stomp on her head or otherwise try and do physical harm outside of restraining them.
That man wanted to hurt that woman and to try and spin it anyother way is just wrong. Thank God there was one sane compassionate TPM guy in the crowd to tell him to cut it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
first of all, im canadain.
and second i dont really care what the crowd has to do who support the guy.

i only care about what the elite person is bringing to the table. WHO CARES ABOUT A FEW PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN HALF CRAZY FOR ALL I KNOW

ron paul has many good ideas if theyll work well see but like i said, who cares about the crowd

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

This was Rand Paul not Ron Paul, Rand Paul is the son.

I don't particularly care for Rand Paul's message, it's been one of ignorance and fear.

But the point of this thread was the brutal assault of a person by the supporters of a candidate.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
These people are of a fascist mentality. Fascism is the coming together of government and corporate power . . . the very essence of the philosophy of Republican conservatives and the Tea Party.

These little incidents demonstrates these peoples inclinations to be tyrannical fascists

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
One fanatical Liberal + On fanatical Conservative = Two irrational nuts. I think the math is correct. The problem is explaining why any sane person would assume all Liberals and all Conservatives act like these people or hate them for it. The only way that adds up is those who think that way are the problem in the first place.

Keep the hate flowing and we all loose. While your all fighting it out, the bad guys are having a field day.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

you really need to stop listening to NPR, and have an Original thought...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
But the point of this thread was the brutal assault of a person by the supporters of a candidate.

sorry to inform you but
the first initial assault came from
the woman who charged into
the crowd going toward the candidate.
What you saw on the video
was the take down of the
initial assault. The stomp
of the head was wrong
and it has been apologized for.
And if you don't think this wasn't
a staged event to defame Rand
then you got a lot to learn about
politics. Very similar to what this
thread is doing.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

you really need to stop listening to NPR, and have an Original thought...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
These people are of a fascist mentality. Fascism is the coming together of government and corporate power . . . the very essence of the philosophy of Republican conservatives and the Tea Party.

These little incidents demonstrates these peoples inclinations to be tyrannical fascists

Thank you for demonstrating my point to well. You just slandered millions of innocent people as if it was nothing. Those on the other side are doing the same thing.

I give Free Speech one more generation before it's all gone. Then it will be to late. Partisanship is doing a great job of destroying us. Keeps you all occupied while they take all your freedoms away. Good job folks. You are playing your roles exactly as scripted.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

in all fairness to this guy... she looked like a dude with the wig off...I would have mistaken her for a guy and kicked her too..

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's no use. Once the hate reaches this level, all rational thought has left the building.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Its the individual candidate and not his/her party reflecting how they want to change things. Bills are a dime a dozen and greed always reigns supreme. How else could one think Obama liked swimming in oil saturated waters with family sayings its all ok everybody. Never has there been a true institution of government on the face of this earth by which all people where represented by the unwanted taxation. The glory of our kingdom is our ability to choose who governs us, although, often at times, they are selected by those who run everything vicariously through them. Choose your masters well, lest you be so impulsive. Serenity goes a long way as one communicates what he wants to his/her master by voting. Either way doesn't matter, He takes all the profit in the end anyway. So when you go vote for the scapegoats who will never be right and make good on their promises, remember they are not your leaders, but the servants of tyrants. Its always been this way. Make the best of it, don't let your emotions get the best of you (Impulsive) . If one wants to make a difference they would do so by disciplined actions with those they know are not prone to impulsive material grabbing. Psychology is everywhere and until we understand it we will act out on emotions which are controlled by masters who enjoy watching us overreact to manufactured television psycho warfare. Discipline is better than impulsive actions. Whence we learn this, the power of greed loses its defenses and common folk are ruling class for another time.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

I dont even know where NPR is to listen to it.
I listen to morality, justice, and peace for all.

What do you believe in

Help the rich, and the few

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Right, well, you better get your Constitutional gestapo hit squad out there to teach her a lesson. Or was this an example of what your Constitutional gestapo hit squad would do to anyone who dares to affront the radical right?
edit on 10/26/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by whaaa

in all fairness to this guy... she looked like a dude with the wig off...I would have mistaken her for a guy and kicked her too..

Well, you pretty much exemplify the TPM attitude and mindset don't you? If you had of kicked my GF or exwife, you would have regretted it with swift and sure street justice.

Not all libs are unarmed, tree hugging, hippies. Fair warning.....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The man was Paul's campaign coordinator

I'm depressed.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Rand Paul still has supporters? He's proven to be nothing but a looney racist douchebag with a bad toupee.

These people are the most disgusting and delusional human beings living in our country today. They honestly need to sit down and shut the fu*k up. Oh wait, if they get their way and have some religious zealot in office, they will shut up. In fact, they'll live in their happy little worlds. Until of course, another Democrat becomes president...then it's the end of the world again.

F these people. F them in the F'n necks.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join