It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auschwitz Gas Chambers a Myth?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are right on the money Proto.

The state of Israel exists because of what amounts to a gentlemanly bribe.

The havoc that we are seeing has been in the works for a long time.
Look at "Pope" Benedict.

He acts untouchable and brought back the tradition of Gold fringed gowns
And dressed oppulence

It is all SOOOO obvious to me now

So what if who has what "official" paper to prove they own what LAND
(it's all in your head man YOUR HEAD)

That land was freely given to everyone to use
But yet Israel takes what it wants by gunpoint and white phosphorous diplomacy

YOU stop living in a fantasyland
(that last statement was at the naysayers of this thread)
edit on 10/30/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by filosophia
Your problem is you believe Hitler was the mastermind, when he was just a pawn that was funded by zionist bankers.

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis
Concerning Jews and Judaism

You don't get it, do you?

The only person controlling Hitlers actions and those of the Nazi's was Hitler. Do you honestly believe he gave a damn about the thoughts of a group of zionist bankers? The man was, for all intents and puposes during the period between 1939 and mid 1943 the most powerful man on the planet. Why on earth would he listen to people he clearly thought were scum, and whom he had been rallying against since his 16th Birthday, and had sought to seek out and remove from any kind of position in German society from the moment he came into power?
edit on 30/10/10 by neformore because: (no reason given)

If he thought they were scum, why would his best friend be Jewish?

According to Brigitte Hamann, Hitler's best friends in pre-war Vienna were Jewish. He benefited from Jewish charities and hospitality. Jews bought most of his artwork. For this reason, real anti-Semites shunned him. ("Hitler's Vienna: A Dictator's Apprenticeship, pp.347-352)

www.savethemales.ca...

Why would the Rothschilds support Hitler if he was hated them?

The very heart of Hitler’s war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg, who manipulated into existence the privately-owned "central bank" of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler’s I.G. Farben, which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by…the Rothschilds.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

It's so much more than that though Joesephus.

Israel is just a tool, and we are all but pawns in a game we don't really fully understand or know who is playing at the upper most level, and what all for or why.

Yet what is relevant and I don't believe they are going to let us talk about this in this thread is all these things including the Holocaust, and Israel are used to reinforce the underpinnings and foundations of an entire world wide system that dominates the world based on the belief of a God that no one has seen who interacts with no one.

Because of that, to make this whole system real, they have to constantly manipulate events to have strong religious conotations and tie-ins because those at least are real, which makes the religions based on that belief of God and how that God is presented through the priestly and political class seem real and seem relevant.

Jews have been victimized as much by this as any other group throughout the ages. People who incorrectly charchterize my belief that the holocaust was manipulated in part for very religious purposes with signifigant religious numerology involved to play to superstitions as the Jews doing it to themselves is absurd.

It's about a small ruling elite, an international ruling elite, manipulating events CONSTANTLY along subtle and not so subtle religious lines, to validate the religion and the God that makes up the religion, in absence of that God's participation.

We can't argue this God factors in or he would intervene in such horrible occurences where his proclaimed chosen people are being imprisoned and degraded and even killed in the process.

Yet we can argue that religion factors into it all simply by the very nature of the events on both sides of the coin.

The Nazis singling out Jews as a religion for persecution, the Jews never wanting us to forget that it was done to them because of their religion.

It is these constant manipulated dramas on the world stage that makes religion and that God seem valid in the eyes of the people who are in fact believing in the prophecies and the ancient stories handed down to us for thousands of years without that God once stepping forward to validate them, while billions of people are literally fighting over the interpretation of what this God said and wants.

This is the basis, the bedrock of our reality, and it factors in so heavily into this aspect of the war as for this aspect of the war to really be all about that.

This is why we have to question this aspect of the war, because it is being used simply as a tool to validate the legitimacy of these religions, even while those involved with religion swear up and down their practices and rituals and beliefs don't effect everything or anything, even though we can see in the world all around us they do.

Like I said I don't think most other members or the site itself wants us talking about this aspect.

But this is not just a critical aspect but the most critical aspect to understanding the real conspiracy that allowed an event like the holocaust to even happen.

Israel is not a problem, it's a tool, religion is not a problem it's a tool, the problem is who is manipulating and wielding the tool to do bad things.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The man was, for all intents and puposes during the period between 1939 and mid 1943 the most powerful man on the planet.

So, I'm curious, he was the most powerful man in the world up until 1943, you say, then what happened? I mean, the most powerful man in the world wouldn't get defeated, now would he?

Let's put this into perspective: it's 2010, Hitler WAS evil and powerful, but now he's dead. So what are you worried about? At least with my theory, there is still a pressing issue to contend to, namely the fact that the same organizations that funded Hitler are still alive and manipulating world events. I'm not trying to compete with you over who is the biggest fear mongerer, but seriously, Hitler was evil, now he's dead, so who cares, he's dead. Meanwhile, the illuminati still exist. Meanwhile, Nazi eugenics programs are still being implemented. These same nazis want to reduce the world population to 500 million

www.infowars.com...

So, let's all take a moment to reflect on how evil Hitler was, and now let's also take a moment to reflect on how the same eugenicists are still doing their dirty deeds.

edit: here is more eugenics tricks, Hitler putting fluoride in water.
www.infonews.co.nz...
edit on 30-10-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
With a not insignificant degree of trepidation, I've read this entire absurd thread.

Generally speaking we, as earnest seekers of truths, shall compel ourselves to focus our attention on the issues surrounding a given topic. However, there are times when one cannot disregard repeated preposterousness from a participant in the discussion. This is one of those times.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Considering I have published some of the most detailed and well researched threads on the site, one of which actually incorporates 2,500 years of history into a 45 page opening piece, it would seem the only one being lazy is the person reaching this assumption for disengenous political purposes.

That would be the conspiracy I have outlined in a number of lengthy detailed posts throughout the thread you have avoided discussing to admonish people and lecture them on the 'evils' of questioning the holocaust.

There are very few topics on ATS that haven't been done before. It's a discussion thread. All I am getting out of your posts is you are generally annoyed that people discuss this topic and you believe they should only discuss it along certain lines.

I have posted a lot of thought provoking and topical information to this thread.
You might want to reread it.

You go to great lengths to pontificate on your greatness, such that one finds himself contemplating which is more important to you, your ego or the topic at hand.

The totality of your topics and word-count of your posts, or anyone's posts, are not an automatic defense against the reality of your prosaic ideas. Whenever I encounter anyone -- no matter the setting -- expound on the superiority of their words to the point of benefaction, I take pause.

The issues and undisputed historic accounts have been presented to you with eloquence and (for the most part) accuracy. However, you demonstrate such an unhealthy infatuation with your own words that rationality is ignored. As a result, those who embrace reason may only conclude that your extensive writings on this subject are driven by an agenda that is misinformed at best, despicable at worst.

I apologize for injecting focus on one participant in this subject, however, I feel the nature of his contributions must be examined.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You are aware of the Nuremberg Laws?

This post of mine, written in a previous thread on the subject provides information on how fond Hitler was of jews, and the actions of the Nazi party from when it came to power.

Maybe, when you've read that, you'll change your viewpoint that Hitler was fond of jews.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So, I'm curious, he was the most powerful man in the world up until 1943, you say, then what happened? I mean, the most powerful man in the world wouldn't get defeated, now would he?

The Battle of Kursk happened.

After that battle, the Nazi's were on the retreat all the way to the fall of the Reich in 1945.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

The issues and undisputed historic accounts have been presented to you with eloquence and (for the most part) accuracy. However, you demonstrate such an unhealthy infatuation with your own words that rationality is ignored. As a result, those who embrace reason may only conclude that your extensive writings on this subject are driven by an agenda that is misinformed at best, despicable at worst.

I apologize for injecting focus on one participant in this subject, however, I feel the nature of his contributions must be examined.

I ask no more than the contributions themselves be examined.

I think they are, which is why those not in favor of them are constantly singling me out, making my charachter and motivations an issue, then questioning, creating a cycle where the next poster comes along questioning why I am defending these aspects and suggesting it's pontificating.

It very might well be, but only as a result of people in effect begging me to by bringing those unrelated aspects of my charachter and motivation into question.

When you start with my original post, and see it is focused simply on a fair rendering of history, and then watch as they continued to focus on topical additions while slowly beginning to incorporate responses brought up regarding my charachter and motivations then you begin to see how it wasn't my intention or desire to even bring these aspects into the conversation but the intention and desire of others to do so.

Clearly my participation in the thread is creating a buzz that is causing some members to arrive late and focus in just on those aspects, while carefully avoiding the bulk if not all of the topical contributions I have made.

Which include but are not limited to...

An historical rendering of the practice of labor camps in the Third Reich

Possible international manipulations and collusion in the events both before and after.

Possible religious manipulation and collusion in the events both before and after.

So sure we can keep selectively ignoring those things to focus in on my replies to other people's off topic replies to try to paint a picture for purely political purposes since these people aren't really adding anything topical of substance to the thread, but it's not really adding anything topical of substance to the thread and just perpetuating a cycle.

A cycle that I contend is born out of the politics of some of not wanting some aspects of this aspect of the war discussed.

For every action there is a reaction.

It's a cycle!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
My prediction (sarcasm) is there will be a second and a third and a forth round and a ...I'd better bookmark this thread to see how good I am at predictions.
I wonder though, why no one has commented on the “Sauna Building” (die zentrale Sauna ),you know, the real De-lousing facility.
Could it be that the simple truth is too much to bear for some people ?

I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Are you saying the sauna building was actually for delousing and asking why no-one else has pointed that out?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Did you notice that the word sauna was written with quotation marks, meaning it wasn't really a sauna building? It doesn't take a genuine to realize that.

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words:

From your question I gather you didn't bother reading what that facility was used for. Some posters here insist that the gas chambers were nothing but a disinfection chambers. The real disinfection facility has a completely different structure, and surprise- no ovens for body cremation.
This is what I'm getting at.
Simple, isn't it?
edit on 30-10-2010 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by filosophia

You are aware of the Nuremberg Laws?

This post of mine, written in a previous thread on the subject provides information on how fond Hitler was of jews, and the actions of the Nazi party from when it came to power.

Maybe, when you've read that, you'll change your viewpoint that Hitler was fond of jews.

I differentiate between Jews and Zionist-criminal-elite. I don't deny Hitler hated Jews, just as I don't deny the illuminati hate jews. When you understand that, maybe you'll understand my viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The Battle of Kursk happened.

After that battle, the Nazi's were on the retreat all the way to the fall of the Reich in 1945.

So what's your explanation for the fact that Hitler is dead, yet the eugenicists live on. Don't you think it's more important to worry about them (the living) and not Hitler who is no more?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
this pretty much sums up where we're at and where this thread is headed

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
you are trying to understand reality through the examination of each and every single event and occurence as a stand alone event, rather then placing it in the overall context of the entire history and practices and perspectives of our shared systems that truly comprise our over all reality.

As opposed to taking facts and hard data, throwing them out the window and inventing a new reality that suits your needs?

Proto, there's no manipulation of actual facts, no long winded diatribes out there that will somehow change history, change the past, change the fact that the gas chambers were gas chambers, the holocaust existed, and Hitler ordered the death of millions of jews, homosexuals, gypsies, blacks, etc.

I no longer feel the need to expose the ignorance in this thread. It seems to be doing just fine on it's own.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I differentiate between Jews and Zionist-criminal-elite. I don't deny Hitler hated Jews, just as I don't deny the illuminati hate jews. When you understand that, maybe you'll understand my viewpoint.

So when you posted this...

If he thought they were scum, why would his best friend be Jewish?

....It was a complete strawman argument, total waste of time, and meant nothing apart from trying to obfuscate the conversation and drag it to your somewhat streched and completely erroneous point of view?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So what's your explanation for the fact that Hitler is dead, yet the eugenicists live on. Don't you think it's more important to worry about them (the living) and not Hitler who is no more?

My explanation for the fact that Hitler is dead is that he was a coward who couldn't face the world when his 1000 year Reich fell apart after 11 years and the destruction of most of Germany, so he shot his wife, and them himself in the head.

As for the rest of it... gas chambers...death camps... remember? What the hell has what you've typed there got to do with this subject?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

As opposed to taking facts and hard data, throwing them out the window and inventing a new reality that suits your needs?

This is a generalization as well as a supposition that is not supported by any direct corresponding reference.

Not only are we failing to catalog the specific facts I am alleged to have discarded, and to establish them as facts in the process, we are drawing a conclusion based on purely wishful thinking that I have a 'need' to engage in this alleged practice.

Not seeing a quality argument here for the reason stated above.

Proto, there's no manipulation of actual facts, no long winded diatribes out there that will somehow change history, change the past, change the fact that the gas chambers were gas chambers, the holocaust existed, and Hitler ordered the death of millions of jews, homosexuals, gypsies, blacks, etc.

Yet once more an over simplified non-specific generaliztion that is not supported in fact by any one thing I have said, which is likely why there are no corresponding quotes that can be attributed to me and properly displayed that denote this actually occuring.

I am not saying Hitler was not in the chain of command, and I am not saying no one died, so where we are coming up with this I haven't a clue in absence of a quote attributed to me to refer back too.

What I am doing is very simple, to look for even more additional information regarding motive and opportunity for what I for one have never argued is not one of the greatest crimes to ever have occured in recorded history.

These are simply rather run of the mill deflections from an argument, that has become inconvenient to address fairly or responsibly.

I appreciate that there are political reasons for that, but politics alone does not a argument make.

I no longer feel the need to expose the ignorance in this thread. It seems to be doing just fine on it's own.

Well I think if you want to charactherized the quality and quantity of your participation to date as being a need then that is something valid since it's your perspective regarding you.

Yet at the end of the day people making these very similiar arguments have in all reality brought very little of the way of substantive quality or documentation to their debates or even anything beyond out of context quotes deliberately manipulated to focus on my charachter.

Surprising considering the spirit of the site is to attack the issue and not the poster.

Great news though, I knew precisely what I would be getting into when I decided to lend the Original Poster my support in this thread, and I must say on that score my speculations sure have been born out by events.

Thanks for posting.

By the way I find the mystical aspects of Judaism including the numerology a intriquing subject from a metaphysical standpoint, and should you find the time some day and want to share anything you might know about this subject with me, I would very much appreciate that.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Kailassa

Did you notice that the word sauna was written with quotation marks, meaning it wasn't really a sauna building? It doesn't take a genuine to realize that.

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words:

From your question I gather you didn't bother reading what that facility was used for. Some posters here insist that the gas chambers were nothing but a disinfection chambers. The real disinfection facility has a completely different structure, and surprise- no ovens for body cremation.
This is what I'm getting at.
Simple, isn't it?

Thank you both for your clarification and for the grammar lesson.

Now a little more clarification please. And any further grammar lessons would be most appreciated, too.

Is this the "“Sauna Building” (die zentrale Sauna ),you know, the real De-lousing facility" to which you are referring?

I'm puzzled, because, according to the official Auschwitz Birkenau site:
In this building, which went into use in late 1943, newly arrived prisoners, mainly Jews, were registered and subjected to disinfection before being exploited as slave laborers.

As lice were a problem in the camps, this sounds like delousing was carried out there.
What do you think this huge room with big glass windows down both sides was used for if not a sauna?
If people were being slowly gassed to death with prussic acid in there, don't you think they'd have broken those windows to get fresh air?

Or is there somewhere else in that building where people were gassed? If so, I'm sure there will be pictures of it you can show me.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I am surprised to see you make this statement as it is more of an address to a person than on topic, but I suppose we can let that slide.

Since you seem to have the entire story so very well placed in your noggin
Riddle me this Batman

Is it or is it not true that the reason for the animosity toward the German Jews was due to their multiplicitous actions concerning their support of the Allies as well as their simultaneous support of the 1st Reich(that happened to fall short) at the time.
Is it or is it not true that Jewish monetary intervention on WW! enlisted the US by the use of the false flag Lusitainia.

Was Hitler's original idea to simply deport the Jews.

How often does the media pray on the guilt of the WW2 Holocaust but yet completely ignores Gaza and Iraq and not to mention the worst of all the Native Americans.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At the suggestion of KilgoreTrout I did a search for David Cole's appology and recantation on the Internet.

In the interest of presented both sides of the Cole story so people can decide for themselves (something that seems to be genuinely frowned upon by many posting to this thread) I am providing the link to his letter.

Earlier in the thread I posted the videos he took during his tour of Auschwitz.

Cole for those who do not know his story was a former, self described "Holocaust Revisionist" who know describes himself as a former "Holocaust Denier"!

THE STATEMENT OF DAVID COLE
Prepared January 2, 1998

This statement is given in an attempt to set the record
straight about my current views regarding the Holocaust and
Holocaust denial. As anyone who follows the subject of
Holocaust denial knows, from 1991 until 1994 I was well
known in the movement as a Jewish Holocaust denier [a
self-described "revisionist"]. For the last three years I
have no longer been associated with this movement, having
realized that I was wrong and that the path I was taking
with my life was self-destructive and hurtful to others. I
have spent the last few years in silence on the subject of
my time with the denial movement, a silence caused mainly by
my shame at what I had done with my life and my desire to
distance myself from that life.

www2.ca.nizkor.org...

As I surmized from a fellow member's summary Cole made no attempt to debunk himself but suggested these other authors and books as a source to understand the Holocaust:

Professor Raul Hilberg's
"Destruction of the European Jews," Leni Yahil's "The
Holocaust," and Lucy Dawidowicz's "The War Against the Jews"

So Cole made no attempt to debunk himseld nor could he explain the inability of the Auschwitz Musuem Administrator considered a leading expert on Auschwitz to fully or accurately answer a number of his probing and well thought out questions.

During my four years as a denier, I was wracked with
self-hate and loathing, a afact that many of my critics were
quick to point out. Indeed, this self-hatred was obvious to
most, but I was too blind to see it. The hate I had for
myself I took out on my people. I was seduced by
pseudo-historical nonsense and clever-sounding but empty
ideas and catch-phrases. When my eyes were finally opened,
thanks to several good, kind friends who had refused to give
up on me even when I was at my worst, I was horrified at
what I had done. My instinct was to flee and never look
back, but I now understand that I owe it to the people I
wronged to make a forceful repudiation of my earlier views.
I also owe a very large apology, not only to the many people
I enraged, and to the friends and family I hurt, but
especially to the survivors of the Holocaust, who deserve
only our respect and compassion, not re-victimization.

As we can see, Cole's sudden about face didn't actually focus on a new presentation of the information he provided in his videos, but featured a typical tactic of those arguing the official story of the Holocaust and that was a personal attack on himself, by himself!

So in essence he is now succumbing to the same precise tactic many use, of simply disparaging the person who presents any different information than the official story or questions it, while clearly indicating that what made him change his mind was "Hurting other's feelings".

So to debunk himself he used the same emotional ploys that the people do who brook no dissent or inquiry regarding the official story.

Amazingly the people who do this often state that the discussion emotionally upsets them, thus hurting their feelings, though of course they then have no qualms at all about trying to be disparaging to the extent to then hurt the feelings of anyone inquiring or skeptical about the official story.

Now Cole credit's his emotional break through that led him to denounce his own previous findings as psuedo-intellectualism and frauds as being due to friends who never gave up on him.

Let's look at who those friends are since a fellow member alluded he had previously fallen in with a bad group of people that helped him make his Auschwitz videos in the first place.

I am thankful for being given the opportunity to make this
statement. This statement is made freely and under no
duress, and is quite willingly, even happily, given to Mr.
Irv Rubin of the Jewish Defense League for the widest
possible distribution.

Here we see that his letter is being dictated to Irv Rubin of the Jewish Defense League which happens to be listed in the United States as a Militia and some consider to be a terrorist orgainization.

Are these the "friends that never gave up on him"

Friends that want us to make sure we know he did not make his almost entirely emotional, self depreciating recantation under duress after falling off the scene for three years which he describes in this manner.

For the last three years I
have no longer been associated with this movement, having
realized that I was wrong and that the path I was taking
with my life was self-destructive and hurtful to others. I
have spent the last few years in silence on the subject of
my time with the denial movement, a silence caused mainly by
my shame at what I had done with my life and my desire to
distance myself from that life.

Cole's recantation and appology is just that a recantation and appology, absent any kind of presentation to overcome his very own previous research, conclusions and assertions.

I have to honestly say the promotion of the official Holocaust Story is so rife with emotional manipulation, manipulation and general, peer pressure and strong arm politics, that it is nearly as ugly as the even of the Holocaust itself.

Those kinds of tactics of course only reinforce my suspicions and investigations that there is a far greater underlying conspiracy that people are desperately trying to protect.

Oddly enough it is often the most commonly overlooked obvious elements that really provides the breakthrough clue.

Holocaust, a burnt offering, part of a religious ceremony, are we to believe the athiest Nazi heirachy was viewing their policies towards Jews as a burnt offering to a God and that they selected this word?

I think not.

So it would seem to me they have put the conspiracy right in our face, proclaiming this clearly to be a religious sacrifice and defying anyone to investigate that.

What's in a word, everything!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It is too hard to believe that fellow human beings could be so completely cruel, so it must have been faked, history needs to be revised.

Why not?

Some people actually believe holograms flew into the twin towers on 9/11.

Some people want to believe that gas chambers were a myth, that the ghetto life many Jews were forced to endure until the only mercy they could pray for was to be executed quickly never happened. Or if it did, it was only a few hundred, not millions... No way dude!

Some people believed that a comet would take them to their heaven.

Some people.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join