It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auschwitz Gas Chambers a Myth?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I think it goes to show the power of the education, religious, government and media system when they all operate in tandem to promote a general belief, and how those beliefs become institutionalized.

It is called laziness. It is far easier to accept that which is presented than to seek out the information yourself. That is no ones fault but your own, assuming you live in a free-nation and have access to published works, on way or another. That the history of WW2 has been somewhat condensed for convenient digestion has meant that some of the details become confused, but again, if someone is interested in the subject they will seek out greater detail. It is dependent on the education system to decide from 2000 years of history what you need to learn, they can't include everything. That some events get greater precidence than others seems largely relational to who is in charge and fashion. I didn't do the second world war at all, I did the Tudors (and Stuarts-ish), the first world war and the Weimar republic, then colonial India. Big, important chunks cut out there. It is up to the individual what they pursue, in terms of their education after the compulsory phase, if you are blessed to have that much, is over, you surely don't expect to have any detail spoon fed to you. Where's the fun in that?

Some would say there is a danger in not questioning what they have gone through so much trouble to instill in us, while some would claim it is especially rediculous to question something that they have gone through so much trouble to instill in us.

They haven't gone to much trouble at all to instill anything in 'us', unless you have gone to the trouble of reading the thousands of books that cover the period, one, maybe two terms of schooling, just to give you the basics, total of what, 3 hours of lessons, if that. Everything else that you know about the holocaust is because you have either sought it out or it has been presented to you 'as fact'. Nobody has put a gun to your head and forced you to read/watch/believe in it. TPTB are not in control of your body are they? Are they?

The truth is if there is a conspiracy behind the holocaust which I personally believe there is, the masses couldn't handle the truth, based on that level of indoctrination and universal acceptance, and the same holds true about many other things like religion in general and and national systems of government.

The 'truth is', that there is a conspiracy that you 'personally' believe there is. Hmm, good for you? And how does that work?

I am not sure precisely why some members are dedicated to belittling and berating those that like to talk about, theorize on, and investigate conspiracies, since it is in fact a conspiracy site, but as I say, things are seldom what they are billed to be on the surface.

I know, and the thing is, and Crakeur, god bless the cotton socks of his patience, has been doing this a lot longer than I have. USE THE #ING SEARCH FUNCTION. This thread has been done, like, so many times! And we have all of us spent frigging hours sourcing and cross referencing, and yes, we are bored, and I don't even bother much now. If you want to believe that crap, do so, no skin off my nose. It is just some people, I think they seem to have expected a little more of you...critical thinking wise...but that may just be my impression. I don't know, I'm not here much, and I thought your Rome thread was pants, but not my opinion I was talking about.

Dogs and cats. Indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by Josephus23
This is all divide and conquer tactics my friends

We all can argue about something ridiculous with one rapacious voice
like the existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz

But yet modern day stories of ACTUAL genocide
REAL GENOCIDE

I'm pretty much fed up with your nonsenses.

It's time you back up your claims with real numbers.
How many Palestinians were in 1947, and how many in 2010.
Then explain how this is an “ Actual genocide” while the Holocaust is not.

I quite like this version of events which describes ethnic cleansing of the region, aka genocide:

How Palestine became Israel

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

REAL GENOCIDE

I quite like this version of events which describes ethnic cleansing of the region, aka genocide:

good article .... has strong points of view...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It is called laziness. It is far easier to accept that which is presented than to seek out the information yourself. That is no ones fault but your own, assuming you live in a free-nation and have access to published works, on way or another.

I will condense the highly assumptive rant for the sake of brevity.

Considering I have published some of the most detailed and well researched threads on the site, one of which actually incorporates 2,500 years of history into a 45 page opening piece, it would seem the only one being lazy is the person reaching this assumption for disengenous political purposes.

They haven't gone to much trouble at all to instill anything in 'us', unless you have gone to the trouble of reading the thousands of books that cover the period, one, maybe two terms of schooling, just to give you the basics, total of what, 3 hours of lessons, if that.

Based on the fact it's against the law to question these things in some nations, yeah I would actually say they have gone to a whole lot of trouble to instill these things into us!

The 'truth is', that there is a conspiracy that you 'personally' believe there is. Hmm, good for you? And how does that work?

That would be the conspiracy I have outlined in a number of lengthy detailed posts throughout the thread you have avoided discussing to admonish people and lecture them on the 'evils' of questioning the holocaust.

If you couldn't be bothered to read them the first time, I doubt you will the second time.

I know, and the thing is, and Crakeur, god bless the cotton socks of his patience, has been doing this a lot longer than I have. USE THE #ING SEARCH FUNCTION.

There are very few topics on ATS that haven't been done before. It's a discussion thread. All I am getting out of your posts is you are generally annoyed that people discuss this topic and you believe they should only discuss it along certain lines.

I post on ATS not to live up to a eclectic and wide assortment of people's expectations but to live up to my own.

I have posted a lot of thought provoking and topical information to this thread.

You might want to reread it.

Thanks.
edit on 29/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

REAL GENOCIDE

You believe a myth:

www.science.co.il...

www.eretzyisroel.org...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

www.wnd.com...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

www.palestinefacts.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now for my original question, and I'm sure JOSEPHUS can do quite well without your help.

"It's time you back up your claims with real numbers.
Then explain how this is an “ Actual genocide” while the Holocaust is not.”
I'll add to that : How many Jews were before 1939, how many were in 1945 and how many toady.

Hint: www.simpletoremember.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about Auschwitz?

I could have sworn it was and I could also have sworn that certain people were overtly sarcastic with me a couple of pages back about being on topic after they had diverted the thread and I responded to it?

The current actions of the Israeli government and what happens in Gaza and Palestine have NOTHING to do with the systematic extermination of people 65+ years ago by the Nazis in Germany and the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Simple history will tell you Israel was not founded until 1947, and if anyone believes a course of events was orchestrated in order to have Israel created then they seriously need to think about the absolute crass stupidity and folly of bringing something about that could very easily have led to Nazi world domination and the wiping out of the entire jewish culture.

So....back to the actual thread topic.

Given Leuchter's lack of credibility in the field of forensics (or in anything other than being a Batchelor of Arts - he wasn't even a qualified engineer as he claimed to be - and given the various testimonies compiled shortly after the events themselves had occurred by those liberating the camps, and the forensic studies of the camps at the time, and the subsequent forensic study after Leuchter's reports, compiled with the evidence presented by the British, Americans, French and Russians at Nuremberg AND the documented evidence kept by the Nazi's themselves, I assume that any case presented by Leuchter in his film can be put to rest?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
My prediction (sarcasm) is there will be a second and a third and a forth round and a ...I'd better bookmark this thread to see how good I am at predictions.
I wonder though, why no one has commented on the “Sauna Building” (die zentrale Sauna ),you know, the real De-lousing facility.
Could it be that the simple truth is too much to bear for some people ?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I thought this thread was about Auschwitz?

The current actions of the Israeli government and what happens in Gaza and Palestine have NOTHING to do with the systematic extermination of people 65+ years ago by the Nazis in Germany and the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Of course it has. If it wasn't for the actions during WW2 Israel would not have been created and we wouldn't have the current situation.

If Germans killed Jews, why should Palestinians pay the price ?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Actually that's not entirely true in one real sense. The Israeli Government is in fact constantly engaged in things that directly do have to do with places like Auschwitz.

As on 'official' representative of the Jewish people it is constantly engaged in matters that pertain to the Holocaust.

It is constantly engaged in trying to influence matters regarding the Holocaust. These include but are not limited too seeking payment of restitutions, seeking war criminals, and trying to influence the public record in other nations regarding the holocaust up to an including the use of the Israeli Internet Defense Force which is a shadowy group of internet disinformation agents that look to influence public relation matters and perspective regarding Jews, Judaism, Israel and the Holocaust.

However here is another gaping hole in your methodology where a less than academic bias clearly exists.

If the Holocaust is point A, and Israel is point E. You are saying under no circumstance can examination of these things include drawing an article from point A to point E. That the two are unrelated, even though clearly as stated above no they are not. Since Israel does actively engage to influence opinions and perspectives on the event worldwide.

But for now let us say that these are two seperate entities or occurences or calamities.

Let us also overlook for the time being that the members who's motives are often misconstrued and misportrayed as a thinly veiled attempt to slander or discredit them for questioning aspects of the holocaust is more or less the same exact type of tactic you are claiming bringing Israel into the subject is.

So you certainly have no trouble from drawing a line from Auschwitz and the Holocaust straight up to the modern day to someone born well after the war and not connected with events during the war either, as a means to influence your own arguments.

So if you are prepared to question the motives of anyone post war trying to influence the argument yet not prepared to question Israel's motives who definately constantly seeks political gain, money, publicity and power in influencing the argument then you are likely not being fair to others by saying you are fair game for wanting to influence the argument, your personal charachter and motives can and should be brought into it, but not Israel.

Even though Israel has a much better chance of coloring the argument in a false way!

Yet here is another problem with these, "This is where you must end drawing a line" statements.

That is all the other places you draw a line too regarding entities engaged in the argument after the war, that weren't involved in the war, or alive during the war, but support the conclusions you favor.

Some of the analogies you make for emotional effect by drawing mental image lines to conjure up outrage and horror draw lines to things so far removed and different than the holocaust was as an event as to not even practically be on the same planet.

We live in a world, where here on a conspiracy site, dedicated to talk and theories of conspiracies that the Powers that Be actually put the real hidden truth in our face, and then tell us the opposite of what the hidden truth is while presenting the hidden truth in a deceptive way.

Yet those who aren't afraid of the truth can simply arrive at it from those simple things.

In this case it's easy to arrive at the hidden truth the underlying conspiracy.

In the very words that have been carefully selected to 'teach' us about this aspect of history.

Holocaust = Burnt Offering
Shoah = Calamity

Both words selected by the Jews with Israel doubtlessly having a say in there popularization too.

So let us look at what we are really being told.

There was a calamity, a time of calamity, the calamity being the Jews believed they were sent into Diaspora because they offended God and were not allowed to return to Israel until a messiah of that God led them there.

The calamity was not the Holocaust.

The holocaust was the solution to the calamity.

So a burnt offering based on Judean mythology and numerology was conducted of taking the 600,000 Jewish Souls that are proclaimed in the Jewish scriptures to be the sum total of all Jewish Souls with 6, being the number that binds all those Jewish Souls together with God which in Jewish Numerology God is the number 10.

They multiplied those 600,000 Jewish Souls by 10 to come up with 6,000,000 signifying through mythology their reunion with God and offered these in sacrifice in a religious ceremony in a religion based on blood sacrifice, to appease God and end their calamity so the devout and superstitious Jews of the world could be convinced that through ritual sacrifice it was now alright to return to Israel without a Messiah leading them there.

They made a burnt offering to God and since Jews are forbidden to kill other Jews they got Gentiles to function as the executioner.

There was a calamity (Shoah) that calamity being that they were cast out of Israel, every thing bad that is thought to have happened to Jews in the mind of Jews is a direct result of that one calamity of being cast out of Israel for offending God.

So they made a burnt offering (holocaust) to God and through that ritual sacrifice appeased him, in their superstitious minds.

The greatest problem people have in understanding the world today and how it is being run and what really is happening is the lack of using a dictionary instead of listening to liars, manipulators, tyrants, psycopants and henchmen for the definition of words.

This is what really happened and another word "Holocaust Denial" has been evented to make sure that the myth of the Holocaust is enduring as the myth of being sent into Diaspora.

The only denial going on here is the denail of those that refuse to believe that at the heart of the Judean religion are blood sacrifice rituals, mysticism, and numerology which once again is all laid out in it's books for people that can read.

The only denial here is people who want to live in a world based on these ancient and primitive superstitions and to honor and protect and perpetuate those who subscribe to them and the systems build up around them, while pretending that the practices of those rituals and mystic rites don't factor into the modern day practice of these religions even though this is what these religions is all about.

Either way this board leads towards conspiracies and those who favor conspiracies and if ATS lives up to it's motto, which may in fact just be a marketing gimmick based on some of the politics of this thread, then absolutely is discussing the conspiracy angles of this all, is exactly what the site exists for.

So if you really imagine the official story precludes those discussions from taking place, then it really is on the Ownership to prohibit certain topics from being discussed just like they chose with 'drug' related topics.

If they do permit a topic to be discussed in the general conspiracy board, then absolutely should EVERYONE expect the discussion to be about conspiracy and those who favor conspiracies discussing it.

That just like the holocaust which was clearly a burnt offering to appease the God of Israel and it's superstitious and stubborn followers is all very simple.

Who deserves to know the truth is the people who were carefully and insidiously manipulated into conducting the burnt offering and are still paying the price for that, and those of us who are being asked to perpetuate what has got to be one of the biggest lies ever in history for the sake of some ancient mystic religious rite and superstition and a handful of oligarchs and industrialists and bankers who conducted it for future benefit moving forward.

That future benefit being how a nation of Israel in the predominantly Muslim Middle East could effect the price of oil and fuel weapons sales to support the full time military industrial complex born in World War II, all the while continuing to anchor down these ancient religious beliefs that still drive our world, while the people practicing them pretend have nothing to do with world events.

If the Holocaust was not a conspiracy a host of laws would not have been passed in multiple countries to protect the official story, nor would the indoctrination of countless people to use the kind of emotional and peer pressure tactics that we have seen on this thread have been instilled to protect.

Those who can't stand talk of conspiracies really ought not to be on ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Simple history will tell you Israel was not founded until 1947, and if anyone believes a course of events was orchestrated in order to have Israel created then they seriously need to think about the absolute crass stupidity and folly of bringing something about that could very easily have led to Nazi world domination and the wiping out of the entire jewish culture.

The actual date according to public international law regarding Israel's recognition as a nation state is thought to be between 47 and 49.
You see the reason for this was due to confusion on public international law and the fact that the Allied Forces had promised that land to both Palestine and to the Rothschilds.
The Balfour Declaration, which holds no valid legal standing in international law.Here is a link describing the Balfour Delclaraion
(notice that is an official decree of the British Empire to one Lord Rothschild. It means nothing in International Court. So tell me how many sanctions against Israel has the US vetoed?)

Hitler only wanted to deport the Jews and do you wanna know why Hitler had such a distaste for the Jews.

Because for all intents and purposes Germany was their homeland until it was discovered that they were funding both the Germans in WW! and the Allied forces in WW!.
The Lusitania was all due to Jewish influence.
So Yes
The Germans felt stabbed in the back because they realized that their neighbors and countrymen sold them out and wanted to DEPORT the Jews NOT KILL THEM.

Try reading history books pre-1900.

edit on 10/30/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Of course it has. If it wasn't for the actions during WW2 Israel would not have been created and we wouldn't have the current situation.

I think you'll find that the British Mandate for Palestine that started the ball rolling on the creation of Israel was originally drafted in 1922, 17 years before the invasion of Poland, and 10 years before Hitler came to power.

The basis for the mandate was drawn up even earlier than that , going back as far as 1915.

Now, are you seriously suggesting that millions of jewish people got themselves killed by design or that certain elements of jewish society orchestrated a plot to get 6 million of their own people killed in order to force the issue, and that somehow Hitler was involved in it to the tune where he deliberately lost the war in order to enable the plan to unfold?

Think about it. Think about it properly.

If the US had stuck to its isolationist policy, and Hitler had taken a more measured approach, and not invaded the Soviet Union in 1941 there is a damn good chance that every jew in Europe would have been eradicated. How then, would this supposed plan to force the issue of a jewish homeland actually have come to fruition? Once the German war machine was out of the bottle, anything could have happened.

Its about time that people who think about conspiracy theories all the time came back into the real world and actually thought events through.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Those who cannot separate simple logic and fact from fantasy really should not be putting themselves forward as critical thinkers.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Those who cannot separate simple logic and fact from fantasy really should not be putting themselves forward as critical thinkers.

This thread became pure fantasy the moment it was suggested the Jews orchestrated their own genicide.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

This thread became pure fantasy the moment it was suggested the Jews orchestrated their own genicide.

First off, it's not Jews, it's Zionists, as the orthodox Jews are opposed to Zionism

Secondly, the only pure fantasy is this:

Nazi shrunken heads. Here is a video explaining the origin of these heads.

www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I think you'll find that the British Mandate for Palestine that started the ball rolling on the creation of Israel was originally drafted in 1922, 17 years before the invasion of Poland, and 10 years before Hitler came to power.

The basis for the mandate was drawn up even earlier than that , going back as far as 1915.

Now, are you seriously suggesting that millions of jewish people got themselves killed by design or that certain elements of jewish society orchestrated a plot to get 6 million of their own people killed in order to force the issue, and that somehow Hitler was involved in it to the tune where he deliberately lost the war in order to enable the plan to unfold?

Think about it. Think about it properly.

If the US had stuck to its isolationist policy, and Hitler had taken a more measured approach, and not invaded the Soviet Union in 1941 there is a damn good chance that every jew in Europe would have been eradicated. How then, would this supposed plan to force the issue of a jewish homeland actually have come to fruition? Once the German war machine was out of the bottle, anything could have happened.

Its about time that people who think about conspiracy theories all the time came back into the real world and actually thought events through.

Your problem is you believe Hitler was the mastermind, when he was just a pawn that was funded by zionist bankers.

No, I am suggesting that the Rothschild/Rockefeller elites got Jews killed by design in order to put fear into them to move to Palestine. Hitler never wanted to murder the Jews, only to deport them from Germany.

Regardless of the US intervention, most of the Jews in Europe migrated to Palestine. Without the Holocaust, Israel would not exist. That is a fact, regardless of who engineered the Holocaust. Secondly, the Holocaust is used as a weapon of propaganda against the Jews.

wideeyecinema.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Because there is not one story in the Old Testament where God demanded a blood sacrifice is there?

Not one case where they were commanded to say, kill their own child to appease God?

So if you are saying this possibility is nonesense you are saying the mythology of their own religion is nonesense too, whether you mean to be saying that or not.

The existence of one, can not preclude the existence of another.

So since I did not write their religion, and I am being asked to consider their religion thus their identity as a group valid, then we do in fact have to consider the religion itself, when understanding things that effect and motivate this group.

That's all logical.

Fantasy is imagining millions of people who belong to a religious group don't actually practice the religion or believe in it's myths.

The Jewish religion is full of stories of blood sacrifice, so are we to deny their religion but simply not deny this event?

In fact this event has come to espouse questioning it to be akin to questioning religion.

It's a valid observation and theory, and in absence of someone who has credibly investigated stating there is absolutely no evidence for it, all you can do is render a personal opinion that is no more factually binding than a personal opinion!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah, you believe whatever you like and I'll carry on living in the real world.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is absurd, since clearly the Nazis conspired to kill lots of people, expand their geographical sphere of influence and dominate whole swaths of the world.

Stating there is not a conspiracy involved when more than 1 person act in tandem and collusion is rediculous.

The motivation for the Nazi leadership to do that, is often dismissed to a simple explanation that avoids dealing with the fact that some of the most prominent international financers, bankers and industrialists from the Western Judean/Christian world funded, financed, helped arm and equip the regime.

We know this because the President of the Rockefeller Corporation was convicted by the U.S. Congress in 1941 for Trading with the Enemy primarily from Esso's many gasoline stations including one within Auschwitz camp #1.

We know this because Prescott Bush the Father and Grandfather of two former U.S. Presidents was also convicted in that same legal action, for having a majority ownership interest in Silisean Coal and Steel that was situated inside Auschwitz #3 the huge industrial work camp, using slave labor from Auschwitz #1.

We know this because the Nazi Army rode into Poland on GMC and Ford Trucks.

We know this because twice Hitler was named Time's Man of the Year.

When ever any event involves more than one person it's a conspiracy!

Now here is where you begin denying the entire religious underpinnings of the Judean/Christian World. We know religion exists, and we know it's based on the belief in ancient practices and occurences that involve communicating and interacting with an unseen, unproven God that despite this lots of critical thinkers support the existence of.

We know that religion is full of rituals from wearing certain attire, to wearing your hair and beard a certain way, to praying at certain times and days in certain ways and conducting certain ritual acts during those prayers meant to signify certain things, like eating the flesh of Christ and drinking his blood.

We know for a FACT FACT FACT that these rituals exist and that many critical thinkers, world leaders, and bankers and industrialists are members of these religions.

We know these religions dominate the western world.

We also know that Holocaust means burnt offering, burnt offerings were conducted ONLY as part of a religious ritual.

We also know that Shoah means calamity, and we also know Diaspora is another religious word meant to describe the forced evacuation and exile of Israel of the Jews and that it is believed this only occured because they failed to live up to their God's expectations.

We know that they have considered that to be true and a calamity for thousands of years.

So all in all, while all these above practices might all be based on fantasy and I contend they are, lot's and lot's of critical minds are still going to church today and participating in these rituals.

Often these rituals are MOCK rituals meant to signify something, yet that does not preclude a religious desire on behalf of some critical thinkers to use these rituals to effect an outcome in the minds of the people who practice and subscribe and believe in these superstitions fantasy or not.

We have MOTIVE, and we have OPPORTUNITY which then become the womb from which conspiracies are born.

NOT CONSIDERING this would suggest an absence of critical thought, since all these are VERY REAL ellements of the world we live in.

So in reality you are denying over 2,000 years of history to try to make a singular case for a narrow window of a few years, which makes any such person doing that the one in denial, and not thinking critically.

Reasons for foolishly doing this would be fear of peer pressure, fear of other truths, fear of the consequences that come along with being a critical thinker.

So I do believe HONEST critical thinkers will in fact realize that the attempts to sully the charachter of someone engaged in critical thought as a means to deflect away from critical examination of those thoughts including thorough investigation is just the disengenous deflection tactic that it is.

Very simple.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Your problem is you believe Hitler was the mastermind, when he was just a pawn that was funded by zionist bankers.

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis
Concerning Jews and Judaism

You don't get it, do you?

The only person controlling Hitlers actions and those of the Nazi's was Hitler. Do you honestly believe he gave a damn about the thoughts of a group of zionist bankers? The man was, for all intents and puposes during the period between 1939 and mid 1943 the most powerful man on the planet. Why on earth would he listen to people he clearly thought were scum, and whom he had been rallying against since his 16th Birthday, and had sought to seek out and remove from any kind of position in German society from the moment he came into power?
edit on 30/10/10 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
By the way where most if not all people seem to be failing, is you are trying to understand reality through the examination of each and every single event and occurence as a stand alone event, rather then placing it in the overall context of the entire history and practices and perspectives of our shared systems that truly comprise our over all reality.

You don't look at reality in the totality of everything added up, but just by selecting the elements of singular events and using that as the reference point to build on, rather than understanding the true nature of the larger picture it all fits in.

Where ultimately this fails is you are now not factoring in the very religious practices that make someone a Jew in the first place, the very notions of state that make someone a national citizen of a country in the first place, the very notions of God that establish the Divine Rights of Kings and the Sovereignty of Nations.

You are selectively looking at one piece of the puzzle and then trying to determine the meaning of the entire puzzle based on that one piece.

This is how the average person has been decieved and manipulated and duped for thousands of years because people are so singularly focused on narrow aspects, they are unable to see the totality of the real reality and shared perspective that allows for all these events to happen as a microcosm the microcosm that you then want to reach conclusions on and define reality instead of the larger macrocsom that leads to the micro.

This is how we are stuck with a system that in fact murders millions of people in cold blood each and every year, and has for millenia.

Wake up already people, seriously!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join