It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
the quality of that video is too bad to see what is going on. there is a blue light on the horizon but i can't tell what that could be.
this whole story could be a little joke by some chinese people. if not i am sure there will be more coming on the news. even though if a village in china really disappeared there will probably be a cover up..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Peeps.....slow down, calm down. For me, if there were to be an 'International Event' of the ' we gotta let 'em all know' type thang from any ET's....it would truly be International. Surely??!!
A random little showing in NYC or a so called disappearing village in China wouldn't cut it, at least if I was directing proceedings it wouldn't! lol
Given the hysteria of the last couple of weeks due to some 'seers' feeling edgy after web posted October predictions, it goes without saying that the hoaxers/skeptics will be having a proverbial field day. No?

And I need to add that this scenario we are all reading on this thread WILL materialise at some point, but not right now. IMO of course.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

ATS gets a mention and a link in this thread at Digital Spy in the UK.

Second line.
edit on 14-10-2010 by excelents because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Oh yeah, name one? When was the last time a village disappeared and was mentioned on the 6 o'clock news? That's right, never!

Kidding aside.........who knows what's going on. We have villiages disappearing with, no real substance while NYC is having a mass UFO sighting with again, no substance to it.

We'll just have to wait and see. And when we DO start hearing about, then we can get our claws into it and rip it apart. Or run for cover. Either way, it's all good! I say, bring it ALL on. We're ready.

Thats right, nobody cares about villages, And villages dissapear all the time because of migration or because of climate issues. so youearn a star

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'll admit Chinese reports have been giving me a real headache recently! As soon as there's some great footage- there's 3 others claiming to be the same event yet look nothing like it, and just trying to pin down when the damn things took place is even worst! It's really hard to keep track, but I think I'll stick with this one(s) for a while. It's better than what I was supposed to do today...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"DONT LOOK UP"

i saw this video lastnight, and when i looked on the net it reminded me of this...

a new movie coming out this month

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hi all.

FOrgive my cynicism, but there are a lot of UFO threads appearing today - and I would lve it to be true....

BUT...

Is there not a film coming out soon with UFOs appearing over cities and sucking people up? Just thinking that as this is being Twittered, it could be a cunning adertising ploy? Specially with reports coming in of UFOs over NY and people stood "gawping on street corners".
Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Now this is the type of stuff i want to hear about!! Not reptoids or impending invasions in the next 2 months when they can be arsed to turn up.

Is there anywhere i can get regular updates on this story because it truly is fascinating!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

yes www.o-fu-online.net...

I'm updating this with info from collective sources

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
could this be the warning of the portals that was talked about earlier in the week.The agency had talked about this happening.They warned this would happen and the area would be off limits.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

I found this one to be more reliable:

Reporters today (13), respectively, to Shaanxi Provincial Public Security Bureau, Shaanxi Military District, and the Qinling Mountains surrounding Hanzhong, Ankang, Baoji, Xi'an, Shangluo confirmation, the parties did not receive any relevant reports have indicated that Network attached network belongs to the rumors.

Yahoo China article

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ok so for who read that wierd post yesterday and those who didnt, the post you can read at bottom. Could there be any link between the village disapearing if it did.. and people living near portals being relocated, the blue light could be some output from portal? , anomalies, area being secured. I dont know just thought i would put the idea out there...

REFERED POST__[This is an utterly urgent message which we are relying on you to treat extremely seriously. We understand that you will experience the urge to delete what we have posted here, believing it to be fraudulent. However, we will provide evidence of foreknowledge of future events. We will provide unrefutable evidence that we are knowledgable with hidden matters that you know nothing about. ie: Black budget programs.

We emphatically implore you to get this message out for us. Please, spread it far and wide. We understand the viral nature of the Internet, as our team is registered with (and monitors) many of the Internet's alternative media and truth websites. We believe you (on the Internet) have the power to get this message out for us, "if you believe us" (which you must). We will post this message on as many forums as we can today, but we need (and are requesting) your help for the message to continue.

Please understand that if this message doesn't take off, there will be no second chance. We will not have the ability to try again. We repeat: This message must take off. There will be no second chances. We will lose access to the Internet for an unknown period of time in three hours from now and may not be able to access the Internet (properly) until January 2010.

We cannot reveal where we are based as we are in active duty working under an international program that you are not aware exists. For our own safety, and for the safety of our team, we sincerely cannot disclose anything about our service. We understand that this will cause skepticism, but we do have knowledge of two events that will occur by the end of this year, 2010. These events will verify that we are indeed "in the know", and that what we are saying is factual.

====Evidence (of our foreknowledge):

A fireball enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies. The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn't release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth's atmosphere, except that it will be this year. We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

If we had written this message before today, the object would not have been launched. But now that the object is on its way, there's no way for it to be turned back. However, it is necessary that the object is launched for reasons that we cannot disclose at this time. The information we are providing to you now is known by many in the scientific, military and black budget communities, and by certain branches of government. Our lives are not at risk by divulging this information, as many people know about it. We are divulging the information because we need to establish credibility (with you). We understand that you require some kind of evidence if you are to believe our message and requests.

When the fireball enters Earth's atmosphere, you must go inside and stay inside for no less than three days. You need three days supply of water, food and any medication you require, in your home. You need to make sure you do not need to leave your home for three days, for any reason. If it is imperative that you leave your secure area, you must stay out of sunlight. This message is for the entire population, world wide. The air will be ok for the most part, but you need to stay inside for reasons we cannot disclose. There's no reason to panic or be alarmed if you simply stay inside. Do NOT go outside for any reason. Do not open your doors. Keep them locked. Close the blinds. Keep a TV or radio on.

Once this event passes, you will know that you can take what we are saying now, seriously:

====The Event:

Within 12 months of the green meteor, four large portals will open in places equally separated across the globe. We do not know the exact dates that they will open. It might be right after the meteor. It might be after 12 months. We do not know the exact locations of all of them, except that they will be close to the equator. These are not fake portals (ie: conspiratorial illusions). They are previously extinct, natural portals. There will be a lot of anomalies around these portals once they're opened, so you will know where these portals are at that time.

They will not be overtly reported by news networks (as portals). Those that live within 100 miles of each portal will know about them, because activityy will be visible around the portals. However, populations will be moved away from these areas due to manufactured disasters created by agencies who want to secure these portals for themselves, try to keep them secret, and use them for their own purposes. They will move populations away from these areas at all costs. We are with an agency that is working to ensure that these portals are not hijacked, but we can't secure them until we know exactly where they all are.

What we need you to do is stay away from these portals, because at the time we secure the portals, it will not be safe to be near them due to conflict. Also, certain organizations will stop at nothing to keep the portals secret. We can't tell you where they are (because we don't know yet, precisely), except that those living near them will see them (and will be relocated), and that's how the locations will become apparent. You need to use the Internet to find and spread information about the locations. Once you know where they are, please stay away from them so that we can secure the portals. You must stay away from these portals. They are not inherently dangerous (themselves), and the activity around them will not be inherently dangerous, but a time will come when they will "attract" danger. We do not know exactly when that will be, so it's best to keep away from the portals.

Recap: Keep an eye out for populations being moved (there are 4 locations). Once you know where these areas are, post the information to the Internet along with the message that people need to keep away from these areas (for a radius of 100 miles). Do not go to these areas, because once conflict starts, it will be extremely unsafe and we cannot ensure anyone's safety. Nevertheless, we must secure the portals.

Signed, ]

edit on 14-10-2010 by milenkinsteenx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by jexmo

yes www.o-fu-online.net...

I'm updating this with info from collective sources

Cheers pal

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by excelents

Second line.

lol, I'm famous
(well, me thread is)

And can people stop faffing with the video, has that not already been confirmed as being from a completly different event, as it was first posted in May? (or has this moved on from last night when I last checked the thread?)

Anyway, do we even know the name of the villiage which has supposedly vanished? Might be a start

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by excelents

Second line.

lol, I'm famous
(well, me thread is)

And can people stop faffing with the video, has that not already been confirmed as being from a completly different event, as it was first posted in May? (or has this moved on from last night when I last checked the thread?)

Anyway, do we even know the name of the villiage which has supposedly vanished? Might be a start

Indeed!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The village location?:
It's quite difficult due to the broken english that babelfish churns out but I think it's either Shan De or Xianyang? Smaller villages in this region are very hard to pinpoint. Geography was never my subject. What I think I gather though is that it's supposed to have taken place near these puppies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Don't know if that has any relevance but personally I'd rather hope for some Von Danikenesque UFO action than some terrible nuclear accident from the power station nearby....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is goint o be the same as the SOHO incident and we won't hear anything of any value now. We have to be so quick to get as much info as possible on this forum before it all disappears.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
well lets say that no matter what it was, lets hope not that it was the nuclear plant.

If there was a radioactive release which was, lets say 10 times bigger than in Chernobyl, then we are pretty much screwed...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Okay. I just posted this, then erased it thinking it was from Oct 14 2008. But now THIS says Oct 13 2010. Ugh! I don't know anything anymore. China is too complicated for me to handle! 13th October 2010, First Sightings of huge UFO over China!!!!!MUST SEE!!!!!!

that video is a HOAX I saw that last year. (also a hoax, they took that from euro news and edit it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join