It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
OK, thanks to the NYC twitter thread, I stumbled across a twitter about the thread title. Chinese Villiage dissapears after UFO sightings, or something it said. Anyway, this link says that there's a video (but it's blocked in the UK, if someone can ATSerize it that'd be handy) 204.74.214.194...
link to the video
static.youku.com... hZ2UxMjIwMTQ0L3BnMQ==&showAd=0
Now, that forum links to a post on a Chinese UFO forum, which when translated through an internet translator thingy, comes out like this.
www.microsofttranslator.com...

October 13, four in the morning event, it is rumored that the Qinling Mountains, four in the morning a Qinling mountain villages began to disappear. Now the army has blocked site. According to eyewitness, UFO nearby. Qinling Mountains of snakes have fled, insiders of the Qinling Mountains nuclear base accidents. Sohu News: 13 October, a bottom of "Qinling mountain village disappear overnight" posts in the network fengchuan, especially in micro-Bo was crazy. Journalists through multi-party confirmed, confirmed the news of the network. "I hear, 4 am yesterday, Qinling Mountains at the end of a village, all disappear overnight! ... There are a large number of troops in the scene ... "

Is this some kind of random hoax, or has this happened?
(did a search, so if this is a repost, appologies)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i just watched the vid, don´t know what to make of it actually.
strange blue light, lots of noise.

got one little question though, if the village dissapeared how did the footage get out?
or did the inhabitants flee?
surely there must be some more footage of this..

thanks for bringing it to my attention

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
cant realy tell much from the vid, it looks like some 1 is welding. bright blue light in the back ground

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll wait on a better translation before assuming an entire village disappeared. Even though that makes for quite a sensational story who knows if it's the wrong tense or missing a preposition and it could mean any number of things.

The video is pretty blurry, pretty grainy, nighttime shot of a glowing blue light that could be anything. It looks like the guy filming is standing on some sort of trail with light markers on the side of it. If someone her speaks Mandarin and can give a solid translation that would be a start because right now it could be anything from something as mundane as a guy filming a construction worker with a welding torch fixing a pinto.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Something isn't right here. Villages don't just disappear without getting serious media attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
there is a topic about this on GLP..
don't know if i'm allowed to post link?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
cant make out anything from the video. . just bright blue light. .

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wow NOW im interested
okay guys flag this to the top
everyone look for videos or articles about this
if this is true this is BIG

link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
i just watched the vid, don´t know what to make of it actually.
strange blue light, lots of noise.

got one little question though, if the village dissapeared how did the footage get out?
or did the inhabitants flee?
surely there must be some more footage of this..

thanks for bringing it to my attention
Yeah maybe some got out, or maybe it was filmed from a neighbouring villiage. Or maybe this is a complete misstranslation of the article.

I hope more footage does escape. (if it exists)

link   

it is a beautiful region, pic just to show members the region where it supposedly happend..
i guess?

behold the qingling mountains

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The OP on GLP might have said that a UFO shot at the village and caused the blue light, then it killed everyone? He can't speak English, if anyone can translate Chinese get over there, I have a friend in China I will try and get in contact with.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
sorry tried to transalate it
translate.google.com...

here

and wow
this is absolutly incredible
i hope more comes out
everyone dig in

if this is true this is the new roswell.. albeit with humans

search and dig for anything you can find
edit on 13-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Maybe it's related to two UFOs witnessed by Chinese media earlier today: english.peopledaily.com.cn...

There's a pic at the link, not very good though especially coming from media.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood

Something isn't right here. Villages don't just disappear without getting serious media attention.

Oh yeah, name one? When was the last time a village disappeared and was mentioned on the 6 o'clock news? That's right, never!

Kidding aside.........who knows what's going on. We have villiages disappearing with, no real substance while NYC is having a mass UFO sighting with again, no substance to it.

We'll just have to wait and see. And when we DO start hearing about, then we can get our claws into it and rip it apart. Or run for cover. Either way, it's all good! I say, bring it ALL on. We're ready.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
how can we watch the vid? I just get blocked message. any mirrors?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
hi right
can somebody whos able to watch the video download it
its very easy to do
use orbit downloader and it will catch streaming media
if that doesnt work please use camstudio to record it, and upload it on here

if this story is true, the videos and websites wont be up for long

im really excited about this

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
about 56 sec. into the video you can see a factory/ power plant in the foreground illuminated by a flash which gives the appearance of the light in the distance. could there be an explosion of some sort beyond a mountain to produce the light show?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
how can we watch the vid? I just get blocked message. any mirrors?

Not missing much. Just close your eyes and picture an ambiguous blue light in the foreground with a few Asian voice-overs. Here, try this.

static.youku.com...

or this......
v.youku.com...

edit on 13-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, well, well

Could this be what the threads predicting mass ufo sightings? I think so. I also think that that's the reason for media blackout. All eyes on Chile. All channels. ?
Blue UFO's too? How many threads regarding blue ufo's. Predictions for october?

Come on people wakey wakey.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Just sent the Chinese guy I know an email, chances are he isn't from the region of China where this happened, but he might be able to translate the video for us if he responds to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join