It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Okay. There's something strange about this video. I think it has a whole bunch of blocking devices attached to it. I've uploaded videos ALL THE TIME......this one, keep running into kinks.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Try the direct link. The video says 'not processed yet'. Not sure what to make of any of this,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

star 4 you son
cant wait for the dunbunkers to led kite this thread lol
this is exciting footage
doesnt show ufos though
nothing on news as of yet leads me to think something is going on here
can any one imagine how much energy is required to illuminate the sky like that?

this ones cool

xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think China desperately wants everyone (or it's own people) to think they're either involved with ET, or in threat of attack by ET.

The over-exposed helicopter from the last airport shutdown.. then this..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

its not lightning
unless its ball lightning of a massive size
this is the best thing so far for the 13/10/10

xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
cool vid, better than the NY crap right now... I won't hold my breath though.
2nd

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I think China desperately wants everyone (or it's own people) to think they're either involved with ET, or in threat of attack by ET.

The over-exposed helicopter from the last airport shutdown.. then this..

It wasn't the ufo on the pic, the UFO that closed the airport was this one:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is,
but the translations say that witnesses report there is military on the road around the village and all access roads are closed.
btw, for those that don't know, there is a nuclear facility right inside that mountain range.... wouldn't surprise me that something happened over there.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

good point nuclar plant
the china gov would blame any thing but themselves if this is a mishap
what colour is an uncontrolled nuclear reaction
i can remember reports of a muliticolour light coming from chernobile

xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Someone at godlike productions mentioned Cherenkov radiation, maybe that has something to do with it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Definitely does not look like welding as some people have suggested. Perhaps a translation is in order?

There sure seem to be quite a bit of sighting in China lately. Maybe their government wants people to think that the USA is not the hub of all UFO sighting?

Anyone remember this one? UFO over China Airport

Local authorities claimed it was a military test. Maybe they are trying to guage the reaction of the general public?

edit on 13-10-2010 by CDN King because: article

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

this is what a nuclear reactorpulse looks like
quite awsome .... an blue

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Not sure if someone loaded to youtube but I did for others to see hope this works

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: double post

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

add two and two and two together
two >blue light on the ground
two >military blocking access
two >nuclear facilaty

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Translation

At 4:00 on October 13 Qinling event, reportedly, four o'clock today, a village in the Qinling mountain inexplicably disappeared. Now the military has cordoned off the area. According to eyewitnesses, a UFO flying around. Qinling Mountains in the snakes have fled, there are also insiders of the nuclear base in the Qinling Mountains in the accident.

Sohu News:

October 13, one on "the end of the Qinling Mountains to a village to disappear overnight," the post pass crazy on the network, especially in the micro-Bo was crazy reserved. After many journalists confirmed that the network confirmed rumors of the news department.

"I have heard, yesterday 4:00, the end of a village in the Qinling Mountains, all disappeared overnight! ... ... There are a large number of troops sealed off the scene ... ..."

Baidu Post Bar in the Qinling reporter saw a lot of friends concerned about the so-called "foot of the Qinling Mountains next village disappeared." More users skeptical on the matter.

Reporters today (13), respectively, to Shaanxi Provincial Public Security Bureau, Shaanxi Military District, and the Qinling Mountains surrounding Hanzhong, Ankang, Baoji, Xi'an, Shangluo confirmation, the parties did not receive any relevant reports have indicated that Network attached network belongs to the rumors.

From User:
Former glory, night to destroy the suspense! ! !

Vastness of the stars you really gone?

The destruction is also the night you have it? ? ?

Haohao sky, sky, space and time when the journey start?

Transfer from Post Bar:

October 10th at ten o'clock, Xianyang many people, and they saw in the sky several unknown luminous body in constant rotation, but can not find the light source, and everyone felt very strange.
Xianyang reporters into the sky to see the two circular rotating in constant light, white light has been given, and everyone said that this phenomenon has been going on for a very long time.
Xianyang people: PM seems to have a more than eight, has been staggered forward.
Have passed since the nearly two hours, until the evening ten o'clock, there are still many people standing outside watching, and everyone that had never seen such a phenomenon.
Xianyang people: I thought it was a light shot back and forth.
Although we have such a speculation, but can not find the spot of the lamp posts and the light source, with all of these questions, journalists can start driving in urban areas trying to find the source of light, the last reporter in Xianyang City Bank Thai Square to find the answer.
Half past ten or so, the square of the spotlight off, everyone said before the light disappeared is unknown, it appears that only a false alarm.
Xianyang light over there has been an unknown explanation last night, this phenomenon can be not only a city of Xianyang.
Q: I am now in Xi'an Chang'an road, this will be the evening's eleven twenty, we now refer to the direction of my left hand down to see the color of the sky above the piece to be a little brighter, a little pale, but the surrounding sky The color is black, we see that it was a big aperture, surrounded by some small aperture in it rotated around.
This phenomenon continued in Xi'an, about ten minutes over the time period of two small aperture in a rapidly rotating movement until after they disappeared to the north, while the clues in our platform Weinan, Tongchuan masses of the two cities but also to reflect the local press The same phenomenon also appeared.
Tongchuan masses: a few light fly it back and forth.
Reporter: How long is probably going on?
Tongchuan the masses:: half an hour, was very, went three for a piece of light, and one will be separated.
Weinan masses: about eight o'clock in it, white light, and flashlight on the kind of similar move, is still, I can see, running north and south turn back and forth semi-circle, the shape can not see, but light, so big are never seen, never seen three decades.
Doubt one: Why do many cities simultaneously this phenomenon?
Second doubt: Why the extra light appeared at about eight o'clock?
Other cities is unknown light appeared in the sky somewhere in the spotlight is also due, we do not know, it seems only to the relevant departments to verify.

This morning when the army several road bound for the Qinling Mountains. Passing from the streets of our county, tanks, missiles, transport vehicles as well as that, covered with canvas. About 10 o'clock last night, saw a lot of people in our county over the Qinling Mountains have a very strange direction of the flash, according to witnesses, that the flash is purple, the place was full of black clouds around the thirty-five. Middle clouds associated with flash, thunder. A full half an hour.

Qinling event no one know? Our people are the county's mass. Blocked in our county network. I am now other cities in the Internet. ~ Here I am in Xianyang City, people do not know. From only 200 in our county in the land. . No place so close to get the message, really terrible
My junior high school students just called me, and he saw it last night. Today a lot of troops from Xianyang highway to our county. High-speed roads have been closed.
This article from China ufo Association, the original address: www.ufoxh.com....
Luisteren
Fonetisch lezen

Woordenboek - Gedetailleerd woordenboek weergeven

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nevermind. From 2008
edit on 13-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

that one was a hoax created for the goodchild prediction, there is a thread on it somewhere

edit: didn't see your last post before hitting the button

edit on 13/10/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

Why do many cities simultaneously this phenomenon?
Second doubt: Why the extra light appeared at about eight o'clock?
Other cities is unknown light appeared in the sky somewhere in the spotlight is also due, we do not know, it seems only to the relevant departments to verify.

from your post this sorta says this happened at different places across the provence?

xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Okay. I just posted this, then erased it thinking it was from Oct 14 2008. But now THIS says Oct 13 2010.
Ugh!
I don't know anything anymore. China is too complicated for me to handle!

13th October 2010, First Sightings of huge UFO over China!!!!!MUST SEE!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join