It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very bizarre indeed! Have been reading and trying to follow this event - my thought is there is a connection with the UFO sighting and the nuclear facilities. Many stars and flag for all the good work!

link   
Very bizarre indeed! Have been reading and trying to follow this event - my thought is there is a connection with the UFO sighting and the nuclear facilities. Many stars and flag for all the good work!

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Nevermind. From 2008
edit on 13-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

So a GIANT UFO hangs in the sky over the city and they spend all their time filming the crowd...LOL... FAKE

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Glad you put this back up - was just going to click and see and it up and went!

You're doing great - hang in there - we're rooting for you.

I'm also rooting for the UFO... It just seems that's the thing to do when the other choice is a nuclear reactor problem.

*Shudders thinking China Syndrome*...

So, F&S and thanks!

peace

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

that one was a hoax created for the goodchild prediction, there is a thread on it somewhere

edit: didn't see your last post before hitting the button

edit on 13/10/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

Honestly, I am very reluctant to post anything on China at this point. There's just too many stories in the past two weeks and NOW, I'm coming across sightings in China on Oct 13th only it was a different year?

I give up.

I'll admit, I am over my head and have no idea what I am doing or reading or even thinking about this China situation!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That was a hoax bro, it is from 2008. I believe the people in the video were actually looking at a guy dressed up as spider man.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To be a UFO it must be FLYING. This blue light was on the ground. It is an unidentified sitting object. A USO.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
HOAX!
or at least the video is hoaxed

its the same as this

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I second this . very strange video.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The light changed color once in a while, but really quickly, to a red and I think green. Also, once or twice the whole sky went blue. One of the people on the site said that there were military personel there.

A whole village gone in a Communist country and not shown on the news too heavily, nothing unusual. Thing is, why that village? Was it for ET/military reasons, or did the village find out something they weren't supposed to?...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
To be a UFO it must be FLYING. This blue light was on the ground. It is an unidentified sitting object. A USO.

well im going to label this
Human captureing blue balls
H.C.B.B.

so this would be a close encounter of the third kind

xploder
or a nuclear accident covering multipule sites and villages

milatary involvement
road blocks
mass sighting
blue light vid
reporters traveling to scene
missing people

all the best parts of close encounters the movie

xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

nice find

the vid is indeed the same, but posted in may 2010

so I guess we can say that nothing happened in China yesterday

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Compared to the video posted in the OP it looks like its in the same place, but at a different angle, and with a different camera. Possibly a hoax but if you watch both videos there is a difference.

Then again maybe not, christ I don't know.....
edit on 13-10-2010 by seanizle because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

The video is 6 months old. So the video does not go with the story.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Now, I am even going to debunk that China UFO video that I just posted.
It took awhile (because of the meds I just took due to all this stress
) that the footage is a loop. They keep showing the same scenes over and over again. Plus, with all those camera why wasn't there a better angle taken on this supposed craft? And the ones that WERE taken, are all obstructed.

So I say, don't believe any videos Human_Alien posts anymore. In fact, I think Human_Alien should be banned!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Any pictures of a village gone missing?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Okay, be gentle with me. I am a broken half alien/half human right now. But you're right.
I am just at a very weaken state of being because this whole China-UFO situation got the best of me these past few days.
My therapists suggests I NOT post anything for at least more 10 minutes (I think he's being harsh) so.....try to go on without me for a while.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

it looks like the light is the same but the buildings in the foreground during the flash are different looking. but I have been wrong before.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My video has sound and the people, while I can't speak Chinese, sound a little upset.

views 312
views
SuperKeithygeorge | October 13, 2010
OCTOBER 13TH UFO MAKES VILLAGE VANISH news.cn.yahoo.com... (Xinhua...
SuperKeithygeorge | October 13, 2010
OCTOBER 13TH UFO MAKES VILLAGE VANISH
news.cn.yahoo.com...
(Xinhua Ji Nan) 10 13, one on "the end of the Qinling Mountains to a village to disappear overnight," the post pass crazy on the network, especially in the micro-Bo was crazy reserved. After many journalists confirmed that the network confirmed rumors of the news department.
"I have heard, yesterday at 4 am, a village in the Qinling Mountains at the end, all disappeared overnight! ... ... There are a large number of troops sealed off the scene ... ..."
Baidu Post Bar in the Qinling reporter saw a lot of friends concerned about the so-called "foot of the Qinling Mountains next village disappeared." More users skeptical on the matter.
Reporters today (13), respectively, to Shaanxi Provincial Public Security Bureau, Shaanxi Military District, and the Qinling Mountains surrounding Hanzhong, Ankang, Baoji, Xi'an, Shangluo confirmation, the parties did not receive any relevant reports have indicated that Network attached network belongs to the rumors.

Source: www.youtube.com...

Looked around and still haven't found a credible news source so this may either be a hoax or the news media again filtering out a real happening. probably the former.

If's it the latter that's not good. Hope it's the former.

edit on 13-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Found a video with sound.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It has the feeling to me of a real event of some kind , however it also was filmed by another video camera a few months ago. Strange.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join