It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ceetee
how can we watch the vid? I just get blocked message. any mirrors?

Not missing much. Just close your eyes and picture an ambiguous blue light in the foreground with a few Asian voice-overs. Here, try this.

static.youku.com...

or this......
v.youku.com...

edit on 13-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

neither video working
please download them
its simple
use orbit or any downloader
then upload it onto here
theres many many people wholl want to watch it
we`l star and flag you for it

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theviking727
about 56 sec. into the video you can see a factory/ power plant in the foreground illuminated by a flash which gives the appearance of the light in the distance. could there be an explosion of some sort beyond a mountain to produce the light show?

It appears as if there was blue flashes coming from the right top side, the guy filming even looks to the sky but couldn't record the flash coming from there at around 1 minute...

It could be a thunder, although no noise is heard from it.. weeeeird.

So... they're coming after all?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
maybe this will work.

v.youku.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have translated some of this.. a lot is too muffled to hear the words very clear...

One guy yells in mandarin, "what is that? another replies "A big UFO"

Then the rest towards the end is being spoken in the dialect of that area and I can't translate it... But could discern they were all very excited by what they were seeing...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I have translated some of this.. a lot is too muffled to hear the words very clear...

One guy yells in mandarin, "what is that? another replies "A big UFO"

Then the rest towards the end is being spoken in the dialect of that area and I can't translate it... But could discern they were all very excited by what they were seeing...

Thanks for the translation.. can you help us translating what it says on that thread?

The chinese one the OP is talking about btw
edit on 13-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: added

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hmm.. UFO attack, blue light -> start of project blue beam?

Ko3

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
none of the chinese links work

edit on 13-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd594a6d3866.jpg[/atsimg]

A screen cap at the start, sorry for the large file size my macromedia fireworks is fubared

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse

neither video working
please download them
its simple
then upload it onto here

Well m'friend, you show me on this page where the download option is located, I'll do it.
It's not where the American download button is.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Can everyone get a grip here, Don't you think that a bunch of new agencies would have picked up on this already???However if you google Qinling Mountains, ufo sighting only ATS and godlike productions has anything on this. Come on........don't be so niave.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

It's not downloadable. I just tried. It said: Unable to Download.

Why is it you can't open the Chinese YouTube and most of us can?
I'll look for an American version but I might end up ordering a pint of Moo Goo Gai Pan by mistake. But I'll try then....bill you!.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

neither video working
please download them
its simple
then upload it onto here

Well m'friend, you show me on this page where the download option is located, I'll do it.
It's not where the American download button is.

hi sorry for sounding rash, that was mean
okay go to www.orbitdownloader.com its a completly safe site no spyware or anything
millons of people use it
download it, its a tiny file
then select grab media option

and any flash video thats playing will automaticaly download

you simply need to download it and the reupload it either on your ats media section
or youtube

btw when youve downloaded the video off the chinese website feel free to uninstall orbit

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Most of the comments are in the Qinling dialect, but some are Mandarin..

Looks like most people are making some jokes about it just like what you would see on ATS and youtube

Some think it is a phenomenon associated with that power facility up there.. They don't think it is a UFO, but rather some disaster like a nuclear core being exposed and radiating light, but I don't think that could be true...

I have never seen a earthly electrical discharge that looked like in the video, but you never know.... some poster thinks that is what is going on..

Then others joke about 2012 and stuff...

Also, seeing people speak the Qinling dialect and hearing it in the video lends great credence to it really being an event there for certain...and not some hoax
edit on 13-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

none of the chinese links work

edit on 13-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

Relax, I have to download Fraps to do it..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

I'm sorry I want to help but orbit downloader won't download this file. It only shows up as a 120kb file

Description: There is a lot of bright flashing in the video at the source of the blue light, up to 30 secondary flashes and 5 intense flashes. at .42 the camera pans away, then back to the scene. Intense flashes continune, at one point there seems to be flashes coming from elsewhere. At 1:16 there is a orange-red flash. At 1:34 a thunderous flash from somewhere. Camera begins to be fixated on something else? Something we can't see? 2:25 cameraman points at the scene. The bright light seems to have dimmed a bit but the eerie glow is still there. Intense blue flashes contiune. End of flim
edit on 13-10-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i've grabbed the vid and posted it on my site
www.o-fu-online.net...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Try getting an app called Auto hide ip...Change your to a Chinese IP and see if that works

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Thanks for the vid, although im at work right now and cannot hear audio i was able to check out the clip. The only thing that gets me is why would they not show the "UFO" take off? the clip just cuts off like all the others.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was able to view the vid in iexplorer, but not in Firefox.

First of all, there is no evidence of any flying object of any kind in this footage.
The vid shows a quite bright, flickering blue light on the ground in the distance.
There's obviously a thunder storm happening, since the sky is lighting up a few times and few seconds after the lightning you can hear thunder. Maybe a power plant or a chemical factory got hit by lightning and the light is caused by damaged electrical facility or some burning chemical/gas producing blue flames.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
i've grabbed the vid and posted it on my site
www.o-fu-online.net...

thanks okay downloading it now
im going to watch it
thanks a lot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>