It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by istayaway

source? given the state of the evidence with the China news, this is no help at all without a credible source.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A classic case of chinese whispers here - facts getting distorted along the way.

The thread hardly deserves the 80+ flags.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I disagree. There is something going on with these information leaks of late. Even if it's a stunt, it's fascinating to see the momentum it's building.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
could it be another 911 using directed energy but this time wipe out a complete village....and yes the twin towers were destroyed by directed cold fusion energy...no other explanation so please dont spew out the controlled demo crap

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by crowdedskies

I disagree. There is something going on with these information leaks of late. Even if it's a stunt, it's fascinating to see the momentum it's building.

I agree. There is something going on and it stinks of NWO.
I've always said that this is Project Bluebeam.
Some of it could/may/possibly be real, after all there are unsolved/unexplained incidents but to this extent?
Does it seem to be getting way too big to be ignored deliberately?
I don't know but I would not give away your guns yet. There is more than meets the eye going on here.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

They do if its in China where the state runs everything.. If they want it covered up, it will be covered up.

Decent video though OP. I'll hold judgement on it though as has already been said, we have no real idea of what was being said and even less of an idea of what we were actually watching.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This particular video does not in itself amount to very much evidence. However, if we believe the verbal testimony from the witnesses then something very strange is happening. I remember when reading about the UFO phenomenon as a teenager back in the 1970's that such mass disappearances are not uncommon in the history of the UFO phenomenon. During the First World War an entire battalion of British Infantry in Turkey fighting the Ottoman Empire were observed going into a large cigar shaped UFO never to be see or heard of ever again. Also during the Vietnam War I remember being told that American Forces often observed "enemy helicopters" removing entire villages in advance of American Infantry arriving. Only trouble is that the Vietnamese were not in possession of any helicopters and the term "enermy helicopters" was used as code language to mean what we all would recognise as typical UFO craft. With this history in mind I do wonder why the village in China was target for such a mass abduction ? Is this some kind of alien invasion ? Is it the government of China using some kind of advanced technology ? I will like to add that in my opinion the entire UFO phenomenon is PARANORMAL and thus completely out of our reach. We might see them occassionally but for the majority of the time they are literally invisible to our consciousness. Like as are ghosts and polterghiests. No one in their right mind would want to meet with such a manifestation. My advice is that if you get approached by such a manifestation that you get the hell out of there fast. All testimony about UFO abduction is negative. For example I advise that you watch the movie THE FOURTH KIND that as a documentary is showing us that the UFO abduction phenomenon is not something to be happy about.

JOURNAL
SHIMONO
edit on 14/10/2010 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

checked out the google-translate page. thanks for the link. read the comments...NB

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
iono maytbe a bigg miscommunication.
i dont think it was a "whole village" that seems kind of absurd.
why would alies take asians? haha

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
just found this link from the original source site.
it claims to have "on site photos of the event"

there is an odd picture of an orb?!

have we seen this before?

www.ufoxh.com...

edit on 14-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Im not so sure about that... need a translation...
another note I did find a charming version of youtube From china

www.youku.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
sorry messed up the link, edited previous post. i use google translate.... the text is the same as the previous, but there are pictures of an orb on a hillside!

www.ufoxh.com...

you can follow the threads in the forum here:
www.ufoxh.com...

there is some discussion but the translations are barely readable.

edit on 14-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

The movie "The Fourth Kind" is NOT real!!!!

It is NOT based on actual events in Nome, those are NOT real documentaries of patients. It's all made up.

I believe in alien abduction but that movie is 100% FALSE.

Look at this thread. Half way down is my reply showing how it is not a documentary and it's all false. The movie studio was sued over their false claims.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/14/2010 by mblahnikluver because: add link

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That light.. and this movie(skyline coming out dec 11th 2010)...its cant be the same thing..
check it out for yourself. to me the lights look 100% the same

and the huge ufo that i could hardly see in the video over china or wherever
WHATS GOING ON?
i want to know the truth behind this all

edit on 14-10-2010 by JayXBraun because: errors

edit on 14-10-2010 by JayXBraun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by istayaway
Allright guys

just check out this lattest pic straight out of the quilling mountains!!

Amazing !!!

where is that picture from??? date and source please

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Checked out your website, great research. Have you noticed, that it has happened more than once with the video footage tagged to a China-UFO-story, being from another event? I.E., the one over the airport, that shut the airport down in China. It took them a couple days to get the correct footage, the other one was of some military testing or something like that... The original observers who saw the craft, their video was used eventually. It's as if China wants to get the news while it's hot, no matter how wrong or un-investigated it may be. Thanks, ur site puts a lot of this to rest. Keep our eyes on the skies and we'll see what happens next.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the post from istayaway which about 10 people have asked for source or links is one of the main reasons im getting fed up at the moment

he comes in and goes `look at this latest picture of the quilling mountains!!` no picture no video no source nothing.. that pictue could be of anything, then he leaves the thread even more confusing than it was before

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
check out my previous posts. have we seen that on-site pic before? i think that's brand new....
interested in opinions

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

not to mention suspect imagehosting...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

That movie was fake, friend. Although, it should be noted that the types of things going on within the framework of the made up story actually have happened/been reported. If you know ufo/alien lore as well as I, that movie is disturbing as all get out. Definitely worth a look, but also not based on specific, real events.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join