It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

'science' = NWO spun 'religion' for the educated masses.

That is simply you tossing in the towel since you have not anything worthwhile to state.

Thank you for tacitly admitting utter failure on your part.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If they want to park another planet opposite the sun, or bring in a new one, I am pretty sure they could.

This is so ludicrous a comment it bears repeating. It is clear evidence that the person making such a statement has no idea what science is all about. And when they get caught making such a ridiculous statement their defense is that science doe snot work.

So I ask, why was such a pathetic claim made in the first place?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

'science' = NWO spun 'religion' for the educated masses.

That is simply you tossing in the towel since you have not anything worthwhile to state.

Thank you for tacitly admitting utter failure on your part.

Yah---whatever. Thanks again for your NWO-spun opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If they want to park another planet opposite the sun, or bring in a new one, I am pretty sure they could.

This is so ludicrous a comment it bears repeating. It is clear evidence that the person making such a statement has no idea what science is all about. And when they get caught making such a ridiculous statement their defense is that science doe snot work.

So I ask, why was such a pathetic claim made in the first place?

Boy you really do ask all the wrong questions, don't you?

So, again, do they pay you for this, or are you a volunteer?? I'm guessing you volunteer because it makes you feel better about yourself if you can belittle or insult another person all in the name of 'science'.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It is against ATS rules to solicit personal information.

It is impossible for a new planet to be hiding behind the sun. That is a suggestion that is completely laughable and simply illustrates an utter lack of understanding of the solar system.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks for supporting my contention.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The tally remains
Laughable claims many
Evidence a big fat zero

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It is against ATS rules to solicit personal information.

It is impossible for a new planet to be hiding behind the sun. That is a suggestion that is completely laughable and simply illustrates an utter lack of understanding of the solar system.

*shakes head* Hardly soliciting 'personal' information, any more than I was trying to 'censor' you earlier. What a wiggle worm you can be. Sheesh. Like it could reveal anything about who you are in real life.. so it only leaves me to wonder then if there is something there you are hiding, my little spinner.

And as for what the E-l*th can do, who knows?? Could YOU say what the Gods of Olympus could do? They aren't constrained by your simple-minded NWO spun version of possibilities, you know.

But hey, it's just one of those things we won't know for sure until they show up. What I see of them in the racial unconscious says, yah, they could. But maybe they've gotten less powerful over the millinia.. could happen, although the Jue-sah don't seem to think so, considering the arsenal they're building up.

And I thought it was against ATS policy to post one line replies. You are so in violation of that one, eh?
edit on 29-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

This is what you asked.

So, again, do they pay you for this, or are you a volunteer??

This is your response

Hardly soliciting 'personal' information

Clearly you are a liar.

You have refused to substantiate any of the rubbish you post. The tally still stands at:
Ridiculous claims many
Evidence provided 0
Racist comments 2

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This is what you asked.

So, again, do they pay you for this, or are you a volunteer??

This is your response

Hardly soliciting 'personal' information

Clearly you are a liar.

You have refused to substantiate any of the rubbish you post. The tally still stands at:
Ridiculous claims many
Evidence provided 0
Racist comments 2

Personal information is like.. what is your name... where do you live... where do you work.. things that make you identifiable to any reader. Answering whether or not you are a NWO stoogie, hardly qualifies as 'personal' information. I think you just consider yourself above lying so you are avoiding the question by wiggle-worming around and trying to sidetrack us with the whole 'it is personal' thing. *rolls eyes* But, hey, whatever.

And again, it is your opinion of a tally. If you are living in that box, it is your choice, but your limitations just become clearer with each funky and unknowingly opinionated post you make.

But I will happily acknowledge that everything I say is my opinion.. and you can take or leave it, as I have been saying ALL ALONG. Sheesh.

edit on 30-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Personal information is anything about me. Asking me anything about me such as who I work for or anything at all is personal information. That's none of your business. The only reason you ask is because you have nothing of interest to say in regards to the evidence I posted.

First you wrote.

I don't need a theory. I can see very clearly what happened. There are a lot of memories of those events.

Later you wrote.

But I will happily acknowledge that everything I say is my opinion..

So which is it? You have direct evidence of the event or you are lying about that and only have fantasies to report?

Apparently, you feel free to knowingly post falsehoods. That's been rather obvious to me all along.

My opinion is that you have not been truthful with claims of higher education. My evidence:
1. not understanding what a fact is
2. not understanding what a theory is
3. giving weight to personal feelings
4. not understanding how science works
5. refusing to provide evidence for your claims

The tally still stands at:
Unsubstantiated ridiculous claims many
Evidence for any of the claims a big fat 0

I have provided clear evidence against pole shifts and the possibility of an unknown planet entering the orbits of the known planets.

Did you provide any counter evidence? No. You tossed out some unsubstantiated garbage about the nonexistent NWO. Laughable effort at best.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

"Plus it is easy for me to see the E-l*th involvement in earth's history. A LOT of the E-l*th (aka elves) died and ended up in human bodies after Atlantis went under and was destroyed, so the elven history is readily available thru their memories as a part of the human racial unconscious."

Dragonrider,
- That's some heavy sh%&.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Can't you tell? It's already happening. All the events happening before today, and in the present time are leading to that moment.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Can you provide some details such as what:
1. are events of interest
2. is the moment

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Can you provide some details such as what:
1. are events of interest
2. is the moment

1. The events of interest are any events you see happening now.

2. The moment is happening already...it's a moment because these events are a turning point for life on earth. And this is at every vantage...it doesn't only involve humans.

I cannot provide details, I can't give you a specific date or a specific event because....it is irrelevant, but mark my words, you will know what this means by the end of 2012.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

In other words, you are simply on a fishing trip to see what bites. You claim there are fish in the water and that you won't get skunked, but you also have no idea what is happening.

Is your claim any different that saying nothing at all?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is the most latent anti-Semitism I've seen on ATS. What the hell is this? Jue-sah? Are you delusional? Seek professional help.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Personal information is anything about me. Asking me anything about me such as who I work for or anything at all is personal information. That's none of your business. The only reason you ask is because you have nothing of interest to say in regards to the evidence I posted.

First you wrote.

I don't need a theory. I can see very clearly what happened. There are a lot of memories of those events.

Later you wrote.

But I will happily acknowledge that everything I say is my opinion..

So which is it? You have direct evidence of the event or you are lying about that and only have fantasies to report?

Apparently, you feel free to knowingly post falsehoods. That's been rather obvious to me all along.

My opinion is that you have not been truthful with claims of higher education. My evidence:
1. not understanding what a fact is
2. not understanding what a theory is
3. giving weight to personal feelings
4. not understanding how science works
5. refusing to provide evidence for your claims

The tally still stands at:
Unsubstantiated ridiculous claims many
Evidence for any of the claims a big fat 0

I have provided clear evidence against pole shifts and the possibility of an unknown planet entering the orbits of the known planets.

Did you provide any counter evidence? No. You tossed out some unsubstantiated garbage about the nonexistent NWO. Laughable effort at best.

Whatever you believe, eh? It is all your opinion as well, although you may go drag in someone else's opinion and try to parade it around as 'fact'. As I said, believe what you will. I really don't care.

I am just saying what I see.. which interpreted thru my brain, which is in fact only my opinion of what I am seeing, even as anything you purport to know as 'fact' is in fact only someone else's interpretation of said data aka their opinion which you repeat like the good little NWO drone you are. But I'm thinking you really don't get that whole 'opinion versus fact', do you?

Or 6: I'm educated enough to know I don't have to abide by your funky 'rules' for proper 'scientific' explanations, eh?

So are you this controlling in real life too?? Sheesh, living with you would be miserable! Ohhh that might have been asking for 'personal' information... *rolls eyes* So on that topic, I think you do work for the NWO bunch... I still think you volunteer though, because you get way too much pleasure out of taunting people when they don't live by your rules, to need to be paid too.

And if you think the NWO is nonexistant, wow. Like I said; www.educate-yourself.org. Get educated, please.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

"Plus it is easy for me to see the E-l*th involvement in earth's history. A LOT of the E-l*th (aka elves) died and ended up in human bodies after Atlantis went under and was destroyed, so the elven history is readily available thru their memories as a part of the human racial unconscious."

Dragonrider,
- That's some heavy sh%&.

They are such a strong presence in our 'mythology' for a reason. They were and are very real. And they are coming back. But there have been a few High Elves here all along; they've been running under the guise of the Arch angels. The lesser Elves work as the 'angels' usually. That is why sometimes 'prayers' get answered.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
This is the most latent anti-Semitism I've seen on ATS. What the hell is this? Jue-sah? Are you delusional? Seek professional help.

The NWO bunch aka High level masons aka illuminati aka EX-high priests of ISRAEL are the ex aliens called the Jue-sah. Some of them are still in alien form, like 4 or 5. They hide so it isn't as clear in the racial unconscious how many. Everyman jew is about as clueless as all the rest of us humans about what this nasty group of ex jews is up to and trying to do.

It isn't anti semitism to say what I see. And what I see is that this group of skanks abandoned their people back when Jerselum fell in the early A.D.s. So they aren't really jewish anymore, oh no.. they'll use anyone they can trick, manipulate or force into doing what they want. Oh sure, they'll use their people when it serves them, like with the holocaust, but in general, they could care less about the regular jews.
edit on 30-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join