It's almost time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

but it does actually exist,

So why not show that this organziation has the intention of killing off 80% of humanity?

Why because I think you made this up and don't have the moxie to admit that this is some ridiculous fantasy that you cooked up. You can't admit that this ridiculous tall tale of your deserves to be in the skunk works.

And of course it is strictly your opinion that all of this is ridiculous lies..

There is evidence that you have been untruthful about your education. I posted that evidence and you made no effort to deny that glaring evidence.

There is clear evidence that you are a racist. Two of your comments were clear evidence of that.

I know what I know and your lame whining doesn't change a thing.

The facts are quite clear you don't know. You have lame ideas that you post here and pretend have some basis, but you don't. It is clear that all of this crying and whining instead of posting support for your position means that nothing you have said has any merit.

This thread is about 2012. You've managed to say nothing other than post an unsubstantiated set of claims about a nonexistent organization, i.e. you've posted personal ramblings of no substance. In the course of your whiny complaints you've made at least 2 troubling racist comments.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

but it does actually exist,

So why not show that this organziation has the intention of killing off 80% of humanity?

Why because I think you made this up and don't have the moxie to admit that this is some ridiculous fantasy that you cooked up. You can't admit that this ridiculous tall tale of your deserves to be in the skunk works.

And of course it is strictly your opinion that all of this is ridiculous lies..

There is evidence that you have been untruthful about your education. I posted that evidence and you made no effort to deny that glaring evidence.

There is clear evidence that you are a racist. Two of your comments were clear evidence of that.

I know what I know and your lame whining doesn't change a thing.

The facts are quite clear you don't know. You have lame ideas that you post here and pretend have some basis, but you don't. It is clear that all of this crying and whining instead of posting support for your position means that nothing you have said has any merit.

This thread is about 2012. You've managed to say nothing other than post an unsubstantiated set of claims about a nonexistent organization, i.e. you've posted personal ramblings of no substance. In the course of your whiny complaints you've made at least 2 troubling racist comments.

It is almost time. Truly. In 2012, the contract between the human racial unconscious and the Jue-sah comes to an end. That is the biggest reason 2012 is significant. The E-l*th are coming back to help evict the Jue-sah and their flunkies after that time, which is the scenario so fully described in the book of revelations...

The Jue-sah aren't going quietly, by any means, and the Elves are fully determined to get them all, be they under the oceans, mountains, high security mansions, in bunkers underground in various places all over the world. That is what is going to get messy and humans are probably going to get caught in the cross-fire. But it isn't our fight, and god forbid the Jue-sah talk their flunkies into dragging the USA into 'protecting' Israel. The elves will be forced to fight our people who are sent there for that, despite their loathing to kill innocent bystanders/humans.

The Jue-sah are now running behind the 'face' organization, the NWO and its proponents, and they are trying still, even at this late hour, to break humanity and enslave it. I think they figure if they can prove they own the governments of the world, that will count as their 80% enslavement requirement to meet the conditions of the contract. The Elves won't agree, and neither does our racial unconscious, but it will justify, in the Jue-sah's mind, the use of whatever weapons they possess to keep what they consider theirs aka the human race and this planet (which never was theirs and not part of the contract). And that means a human race of MUCH smaller proportions, even up to 80% or more disposed of.

As I noted BEFORE, (please put your reading glasses on here so you can read what I am typing although I do realize they can't help you with your lame and faulty memory), HOW can anyone 'manage' 6 billion people?? Even 3 billion would be impossible. Nope, get the population down to 1 million or less, and the NWO could easily manage us, which is exactly what they want to do. Now if you can't see the logic or logistics or even the reasonableness of that, wow, is all I can say. Kinda slow on the uptake, aren't you???

Anyway, darn USA though, we're just too dang stubborn to live in tyranny and try as they might, they just can't seem to get us to roll over and allow ourselves to be disarmed. Heck, Australia rolled over with only one university shoot-up. But, like the Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (WWII) said “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.”

And don't think the NWO bunch doesn't know it... that is why there have been all those random shoot ups at campuses and shopping malls, and why there is such a push to talk us out of gun ownership. But we Americans aren't giving them up. Apparently those of us who have them realize our government and local constabulary aren't really that trustworthy, eh? *lol* Darn 2nd Amendment anyway. Gotta agree with Ben Franklin here: "He who trades liberty for security deserves neither." I'd go further to say, he who trades security for liberty will soon have neither!

So, as I pointed out many many many times, www.educate-yourself.org has piles of stuff (with references aplenty) about that 'non-existent' NWO bunch, and as long as you pretend to us that this group doesn't exist, you don't have to lie and say you aren't in their employ. Since you are going to sooooo much trouble to try to evade the question, your actions speak louder than words to me, my fine feathered stoogie.

All of this information is clear in the racial unconscious. I am sorry that you aren't able to access it. But as I said before, you are too much of a carrot to go online with the racial unconscious; and worst than that, you don't have the highest good of humanity at heart. You are a stoogie for the most virulent anti-humanity bunch in existence.

But that's ok. They will watch us humans start making full enlightenment, and weep. The still alien Jue-sah for sure won't be able to do it, and their human flunkies won't either because of the deep darkness in their spirits/souls after serving such anti-human masters for so long. And, quite rightly, that whole bunch will have a LOT more than that to weep about pretty soon, but since they are non-existent, I guess they will be crying invisible tears, eh? *lol*

But the most bitter pill they will have to swallow will be when they realize it was their goading and abuse that enabled us humans to be ready for the rising energy that will then enable us to make the shift into our spirit/light bodies. Which is why the racial unconscious made the contract with them to begin with. It knew we needed to be kept up and going and how better than to bring such monsters onto the planet and make them a seemingly sweet fool's deal to keep the karma in abeyance for what they did in their efforts to enslave us. And then if they succeeded, the karma would never come due. If they failed, though, like a nasty balloon payment, it would ALL come due after 2012.

So, although I don't approve of their methodology (that karmic kickback is gonna be huge) they were necessary for us humans to make full enlightenment. And that is gonna really tear them up. They played right into the racial unconscious's hands. Even the elves will respect and admire us after that shift, and that, more than anything will cause the Jue-sah to grind their teeth to nubs and rent their garments to shreds out of shame, and despair; appalled by their stupidity and failure to realize it.

You know, I am anti-troll too... which you do so ably represent. So does that make me racist too?? hahhaha

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Another laughable post of rubbish - utter rubbish.

Most of the post is pointless drivel about nonexistent entities. Big deal.

HOW can anyone 'manage' 6 billion people?? Even 3 billion would be impossible.

Arguing from incredulity is a failed argument. Justbecause you can't see how to do it is of no importance.

Nope, get the population down to 1 million or less, and the NWO could easily manage us, which is exactly what they want to do.

This is not evidence for your claim of planned destruction of the human population. It is simply going from a logical mistake to another logical mistake.

“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.”

The Japanese Admiral never said this.

that is why there have been all those random shoot ups at campuses and shopping malls, and why there is such a push to talk us out of gun ownership.

Another unfounded statement. The number of events of this type pale in comparison to other events in terms of numbers, numbers dead and injured.

Since you are going to sooooo much trouble to try to evade the question, your actions speak louder than words to me, my fine feathered stoogie.

Another pointless comment of no merit and a logical fallacy to boot.

You are a stoogie for the most virulent anti-humanity bunch in existence.

Again you attack me since you have nothing to say. How sad.

So does that make me racist too??

No. You acidic racist comments speak for themselves. You are a racist. You shown us in your posts.

So far no evidence has been put forth to show that the NWO exists.
No evidence that this nonexistent entity or any other group is planning to wipe out 80% of humanity.
But 2, possibly 3 racist comments have been made.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Another laughable post of rubbish - utter rubbish...

*snip*

...have been made.

Well, hey, at least I am providing you with entertainment. So, thanks for sharing your opinion yet again.

Plus I'm sure it gives you something to lurk around ATS for, a purpose to your life, eagerly replying so quickly to my posts. I am sure it just brightens up your day to have some one to belittle and insult in such an ongoing way. And even get paid for it. So do they pay by word, or by the hour? Oh, do they pay extra for lengthy responses from your target?? You're in luck there, if that's the case! *lol* Some advice though: unless they are paying you REALLY well, why not go get a real life, eh?

I am also, however, providing others with information from the racial unconscious about what is going on.

People with the box off their heads tend to get a feeling when they are hearing more accurate information; for me it is like a silent gonging, others get goosebumps, still others have a sense of 'aha', and I am sure there are probably a dozen other individual ways people have of 'knowing' the truth when they encounter it.

So, thanks for giving me the venue and reason to post this information where those who actually want to know, might stumble across it. Those people won't be fooled by your attempts to debunk the information, btw.

Please, keep replying so I can tell more and more of what people can expect to see coming in these remaining years before we start making full enlightenment in 2012.

edit on 6-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I am sure it just brightens up your day to have some one to belittle and insult in such an ongoing way.

You've had ample opportunities to support your claims. You chose not to, or more likely are unable to. Instead of buttressing this wild hallucinations you've chosen to:
make racist comments
claim I am a member of a nonexistent organization
and other grasping at straws efforts.

You live with a close mind, a mind closed to reality. You have blinders to reality. Your ears are closed to reality.

The tally to date is:
A number of unsubstantiated, ludicrous claims
No evidence
Two plus racist statements

In my opinion you've lied about your advanced degrees in a failed effort to make an appeal from authority.

The evidence suggests quite clearly that you are a racist with an agenda.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I am sure it just brightens up your day to have some one to belittle and insult in such an ongoing way.

You've had ample...
*snip*
...an agenda.

Huh. Well, thanks again for your opinion. And how you do so seem to enjoy yourself blah-blahing the same old lame rhetoric. I'm glad you've gotten such entertainment out of this!
)

I am also pretty sure my student loan holder would be kinda surprised to learn I didn't really get a double masters since they are pretty picky about school loans only being used for paying tuition and such... So, btw, what degrees do YOU hold??

Honestly though, I have to say that it is YOU who are just digging for anything you can, to try to make me less credible, just as you are being paid to do. *shrug* I don't take it personally. This is what you do to anyone who won't agree with your NWO-spun version that you are being paid to reinforce. So, knock yourself out, eh?

I leave the decision to those who are reading this as to what to choose to believe. I am presenting information I have seen play out in the racial unconscious from the memories stored there.

So my msg to those who are worried about these 'end' times (and they are the end times of life as we know it) is manifest personal safety, safety for those you love and the things you value. In your mind, hold these thoughts 'knowing' you have the power to shape your own reality, and then reach out with your spirit and feel yourself connecting to your higher power and all those around you who are also manifesting such safety.

Understand that the NWO really don't want you to know about the power you possess to create your own reality, and have spent a lot of time and money trying to convince you manifesting doesn't work. What is actually going on is that they really want their manifesting to be the only version out there.

If you want to do a little manifesting test, try this. The next time you are going somewhere it is difficult to get parking (be it the mall or some store or house on a busy street), just imagine/see the spot you want empty upon your arrival, and say to yourself "That spot will be there open for me when I arrive" and then forget about it. My experience has been that 95% of the time the spot I want is open, and the other 5% the spot right next to it or across from it is open.

One time around Christmas at the local mall, I did the manifesting right before I left home. I got to the mall and the spot I wanted was taken, but there were 5 empty spaces on either side of it. I had my choice of like 15 pretty good parking spots! Try it for yourself, if you doubt this stuff works.

So whenever you feel worried or scared, just take a minute to repeat your manifestations, and see yourself, your loved ones, and the things you value safe and surrounded by the energy of your highest power and know you will be safe.

Anyway, there will be some rough times, it is true, but it is going to be MUCH rougher on the NWO bunch! The end results are going to be so not what they will want either. Humanity has the power to overcome any and all of the obstacles/tests that the NWO has heaped on us in their efforts to enslave us, but that testing/pushing is what the NWO bunch were brought here to do. Our final exam is just around the corner, and after that things will never be the same. It is going to be so COOL! *lol*
edit on 8-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I see you've posted nothing but the same old rubbish - nothing related to the thread.

The evidence against an advanced degree is strong. Regardless of whether or not you are telling the truth on this issue it is of no consequence to this discussion. Your "manifesting test" reeks of a lack of an advanced degree.

Asking me for personal information is a violation of ATS rules.

The claim that you continue to refuse to substantiate is the claim that any organization on Earth is planning to wipe out 80% of the human population.

Unsubstantiated claims: many
Evidence: zero
Racist statements: 2
edit on 9-11-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I see you've posted nothing but the same old rubbish - nothing related to the thread.

The evidence against an advanced degree is strong. Regardless of whether or not you are telling the truth on this issue it is of no consequence to this discussion. Your "manifesting test" reeks of a lack of an advanced degree.

Asking me for personal information is a violation of ATS rules.

The claim that you continue to refuse to substantiate is the claim that any organization on Earth is planning to wipe out 80% of the human population.

Unsubstantiated claims: many
Evidence: zero
Racist statements: 2
edit on 9-11-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sharing your opinion, again.

So, probably only a High school education. Your thinking is narrow enough to never have experienced the more advanced way of thinking college encourages; in fact requires at the better universities.

And really. You are on ATS, for pity sake. The HOME of people who aren't buying the NWO crap aka 'conspiracy' nuts. I can't even count how many threads are on this site alone, relating to your 'imaginary' masters, the NWO bunch. What a lame strategy. All you have to do is read ATS.

But since you do obviously, how can you be so against the very spirit of out-of-the-box thinking ATS represents other than because you are being paid to be here to try to reinforce the NWO spun version of things and debunk info that isn't approved, and if all else fails, attack and belittle the individual who is sharing the information.

What lame behavior. I hope they pay you well. I suspect a lot of people can see right thru your doggedly persistent and heinously repetitious rhetoric to the real reason you are trying so hard to 'prove' me 'wrong'. Contrary to what you hope, most of the people on here aren't idiots, nor are they as determinedly blind to alternate explanations for why things are the way they are as you, with your employment choice, have to pretend to be.
edit on 10-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Again suggesting I have only a high school education is simply a statement of your own abilities. Reflecting your own limitations onto the other person is very much you.

The excuse for posting unsubstantiated rubbish now falls to the claim that this is ATS. Sorry, but the motto here is "Deny ignorance." To suggest this as a reason for your close minded statements, the ones in which you refuse to provide evidence, is typical of those that have no basis for their far fetched claims.

The problem here is that you are making claims with no evidence and basing a part of those claims on your own racist commentary.

Contrary to what you hope, most of the people on here aren't idiots

I do not think people here are idiots. On the contrary, I believe people here are smart enough to see that your claim that any group is planning the decimation of the human population is an unwarranted claim. It's clear that no one has tried to assist you in this ridiculous rubbish claim. They are too smart to fall for the ludicrous nature of your claim.

The tally remains:
1. Unsubstantiated claims many
2. Evidence a big fat zero
3. Racist statements 2
4. Efforts to attack me instead of supporting your claim are becoming repetitively boring

Conclusion: utter failure on your part

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Does it really matter if the date of no importance is 14 months or 26 months away? No.

Regardless, the one prediction I make is the emperor's new clothes will appear. On that date, and probably a few days before that date, and definitely after that date, people will be walking around strutting telling all about the high er frequency harmonic they feel and can sense. The delusional claims will last a long time as those that claim to feel it will defend their claims and possibly even cast those who say sham as those who were not enlightened.

But after a few weeks the people claiming the new enlightenment will realize that they have the same jobs, same bills, same friends, getting the same grades, and wearing the same clothes as before. It could take months for some people to accept that they deluded themselves.

The only way they might be able to reject having made a really silly mistake is to claim that this was only the first wave of the enlightenment and that more is to come. Right there is the essence of a new set of books on duping folks. The first book could be "2012: Wave one of the enlightenment". Then there could be books titled:

The echoes of 2012
2012: The calm before the storm
20xx: Beyond the Mayan portal
The Art of Maintaining the Enlightenment

Just because 2012 is going to a nothing event doesn't mean you can sell books to those that bought books before. There's a pot of gold out there and pockets to pick.

HAHAHA - Brilliant work .. you are good - do some of those books now and make a fortune whatever happens lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormflower007

Here are more potential book titles

2012: Vanquish the Vortex of Forgetfulness

This book explores why no one can remember the terrible slaughter of humanity by the NWO. It develops a scenario in which people can use synchronistic pluralities to delve into the realm of vortex anomalies and see into the past where this horrendous crime was committed and then covered up.

Pyramids Aligned with the Pope's Mitre

This book explains how 2012 was masterminded by TPTB and how ancient Egyptian advanced technologies were used to restrict the benefits of the 2012 enlightenment to the Chosen.

These books will include a visual feast of unrelated data, faked graphs, and charts that would make any of the 2012 con men envious. Not only will the visual treats be as pointless as text, but the construction of these masterpieces of junk will be so poor that you'll be going back and back and back to the store to get fresh legible copies until the coffers are full.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Calm down, DragonriderGal, you as well as I know that most will not believe your message, nor any message that is not in the book of lies, or comes from the preacher's mouth. The following is my own theory, based on things I have read and seen, and contact with ET beings like many of you are here.
There is a long time war between the Pleiads and the Draco, this war is older than mankind, and it came here through a so called "wormhole," from the former universe to this one. TPTB, in MHO, and are league with the Draco via their slaves left here, the Reptilians, some of which who like us, and so who do not. They all call us humans "containers." The Draco want to have full control of Earth and the planets in our system, which, by the way, are not as you would believe they are. There are a great many things that mankind does not know, for he uses only his human eyes to see, and he listens to words, the worst pervaders of truth there is. One must look with the inner eye to really see.

Here is my take, take it or leave it, makes no matter to me.
Earth, Terra, has been through 4 of these end times before. the last one we all remember in a collective way, the Deluge, or Great Flood. In times before, humans were taken off planet, as in the Noah myth, based on the Epic, which may also be a myth, as in a stylized description of a real event. This time, however, humans will not be taken off, save for a few hybrids and intelligence people, and a few fully ready to ascend to a higher dimension.
The rest will all be here. Here is how I see it happening:
A full Polar Shift will happen, in three stages. I believe the first shift has already happened, during the Tsunami of December 2004 hit the Thai coast and wiped out a great many people and property. The Second Shift will make the first look like a summer rain by comparison. We are waiting for it right now. The Third Shift will be the full turn over which will kill most everyone outright, the survivors will be deaf from the 1000 mph winds. We will all be in Spirit Form. We will still have our bodies as such, our spiritual Energy can and does form a body around us. People will, as the bible says, cry out for the mountains to fall and kill them, but they cannot die, they are already dead. Some will lose their minds. Most, sadly, will have to be recycled. Beings come here to Earth/Terra to learn, this is a school for Spirits. Here in the third dimension we can laugh and cry, eat and drink, have sex and scream, smoke cigarettes and herbs, and yes, kill. Some Creator, a very long time ago made all of this, and left it here. for may years spirits came here and learned the lessons of human like existence and life in general. Then along came a race of ET Beings that learned how to work the machinery and computers that control it, and they altered it using their own technology. The Matrix of 3rd dimensional Life was generated from within Earth, but the ETs brought along a space station to work everything, keep an eye on us and our development, and do a host of other useful tasks too. They called it Kinga, we call it the Moon.

Friends, if we are to have a new Earth, we have to CREATE it ourselves, it is not going to drop out of the sky. We have one more chance at this. If we can get it right we can all go home.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

It wont effect me at all since that date has deception written on it. I think its another date give or take a few months.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Honestly stereologist, I wouldn't harp on the degree stuff so much. It's probably true. College is so inflated these days that getting an advanced degree is easy as pie. I know people who probably shouldn't have even been in college in the first place, with Masters degrees and they partied the whole time they did it. Plus it's a psych degree. Those are notoriously easy.

Not to mention she writes like someone who could make it through college (hallucinations notwithstanding).

I'd grant her the degrees. Honestly, they mean nothing.

Otherwise, carry on.

edit on 10-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench, that's an interesting read. What distinguishes your post from anything that dragonridergirl has done is that you have posted evidence. You have provided your thoughts and why you have come to that idea.

What I am curious about is that you claim that the December 2004 earthquake that produced a devastating tsunami was a pole shift. How much did the pole shift? Are you aware that the evidence is quite clear that there has not been a pole shift, or more properly a TPW, in 200My? If there has not been a pole shift since Mesozoic times or earlier, why do you think that one will happen soon?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

Thanks. I've already stated that claiming a degree is nothing more than an appeal to authority, although that is meaningless in this situation.

The reason I don't believe the claim is that dragonridergirl does not understand basic issues such as the difference between fact and opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench, that's an interesting read. What distinguishes your post from anything that dragonridergirl has done is that you have posted evidence. You have provided your thoughts and why you have come to that idea.

What I am curious about is that you claim that the December 2004 earthquake that produced a devastating tsunami was a pole shift. How much did the pole shift? Are you aware that the evidence is quite clear that there has not been a pole shift, or more properly a TPW, in 200My? If there has not been a pole shift since Mesozoic times or earlier, why do you think that one will happen soon?

Acutally, no his post doesn't provide any evidence. His information is given from his opinion, even as mine is. He just doesn't talk about the spirit realm level of stuff where all of this information is available. He doesn't actually mention his sources, and I am curious as to how he knows this information.

I've heard various versions of this totally awful 'future' before and usually it is the blue's aka Pleadian's speil which they stole and added to from the indigo's original version that wasn't so frightening. The Blues are a mean bunch and aren't at all above scaring us into running to them for 'help'. And yes, I do see a war, like the one he describes as I noted.. it was between the Blues and the Jue-sah though; real Hatfield and McCoy stuff. But the 'Dracs' are just the Jue-sah's flunkies. They may have fought for the Jue-sah in that feud, but it is not their war.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Calm down, DragonriderGal, you as well as I know that most will not believe your message, nor any message that is not in the book of lies, or comes from the preacher's mouth. The following is my own theory, based on things I have read and seen...
*snip for brevity*
...a new Earth, we have to CREATE it ourselves, it is not going to drop out of the sky. We have one more chance at this. If we can get it right we can all go home.

I know, Autowrench. Stereo is most likely just one of those NWO stoogies, and well, it is always interesting to see what they do when confronted by someone who doesn't get intimidated or flustered by their vicious rhetoric. I am quite curious, though, as to the source of your information. Is it all second hand, via books and someone else's visions? Or do you get it from more spirit realm sources aka 'inspiration'?

I really don't see that version of things happening though. It isn't going to be so destructive or so scary. Sure there will be some damage from the E-lth digging the Jue-sah out of their hidy holes, and the Jue-sah using some of those god awful weapons they've been stockpiling, but with the level of energy the E-l*th work with, nothing is going to damage earth that much. This is their planet and they aren't going to let the low life scum NWO bunch ruin it.

And once the Jue-sah are gone, I see that we humans will help the E-l*th rebuild the world, especially those of us who make enlightenment. We haven't ever been alone in this against the Jue-sah, though. The E-l*th have had people here all along, (running under the guise of 'angels' and 'arch angels') intervening on our behalf at both personal and global levels, much to the annoyance of the NWO bunch and their plans for world domination.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here is what I think as a young College student about 2012...hope this gives a different view on the subject

“2012”
By Rather Not Say
July 2010

December 21, 2012
I don’t know if you’re ready
But #s about to go down
If it’s not exactly then
It’s coming soon afterwards
Just Watch
Begin Song
This world is like a puzzle
That is about to break
To a thousand of pieces
In a #in’ day

But let’s get to the human factsss
About our world
and it’s ancient artifactsss
That tells us lies
About guys
That fly
to the sky

and are our gods
that never die
but eat our pie
on our dollar
through the church’s order
straight to the Vatican
for more laughigins’
as the pope
knows the most
but never toasts
to the lows
as they steal our hoes
and # lil girls
with no remorse

And the fake god creates wars
and future crime
without paying a dime
while we die from disease
and misery
and poverty
that starve thee

with little water left
you leave us to fetch
as theirs drought
with no house
and a starving family
with an empty mouth
while you drink your wine
and we all die
with thousands

as you cowards
give us fake religion
and discrimination
for thousands of years
with all this fear
of the afterlife
when there are billions of lights
in the sky
with life
that could be a ufo
that could be biblical
if you read
instead
of listening
to the media
and it’s lying schemes
Pause
Choirs
So hold on
it’s going to happen
is going to do some damage
With plant x circling
Or a volcanoes exploding
Earthquakes will rumble
And oceans will tumble
While bombs explode
And kill your 10 yrs olds
the world will go black
and their will be no looking back
with millions dead
and few stayed
to take the world
into an new age
Start Back Up

So now let’s get into the scary fact
about the world endinggg
in one big “BAM”
and killing every race
in one pace
from solar radiation
that will leave no trace
but you into outer space
as earth explodes

and leaves no race
but an empty face
on billions
who lived in a maze
stuck to the media’s game

instead of knowing nasa
knew the whole disasta
without giving a review
or telling you
while we stand dead
with a empty head
As Plant X hits
And we no longer exist

As we lived in a fake world
that the illuminati owned
without anyone knowin’
while they stacked their bacon
and left us all chancin’

Or what about the geomagnetic reversal
That will leave you all in cirlcles
As the poles shift
And magma lifts
And volcanoes blow their cliffs
As Yellowstone get’s his
And explodes it’s megavolcanic gizz

Laughing at the OBIS
For not seeing the hints
In the ocean prints
That go back to Atlantis
And the Bermuda trances

That stop time
in a second
if you hit
the triangle pit

With underwater ufo’s
that I hope saves yours
as 2012 come towards
and their will be no more

Pause
Start Choir
So hold on
it’s going to happen
With plant x circling
Or a volcanoes exploding
Earthquakes will rumble
And oceans will tumble
While bombs explode
the world will go black
with millions dead
and few stayed
to take the world
into an new age

START
Man it’s crazy how we can believe lies
And pretend everything is happy inside
When our world is so cold
And so old

with free masons
who own every nation
and god’s creation
without people
having their view

but having everything misconstrued
so their more confused
and could be a perfect marketing tool
to make millions off fake news
that isn’t true
to advertise for you
while people die in Sierra Leone
to get that diamond
to give to your future wifey

so you can live happily ever after
not knowing
you killed many pastors
by rebels coming through cities
taking each resource and killing many
so they can sell to officials
in a corrupt government cycle
that kills many
and leaves nothing but bones
and carved stones
and a world without a real tone

And now I stand confused
Not nothing what to do
And how to live
Before times dead
And my family is gone
Far beyond
To a place I know none of
Then heaven
Where everything is white
With a lot of lights
And beautiful angels
That helped me
through my world’s dangers
And leave me at peace
To feast
Eternally
With my family
Forever with me
Pause
Start Choirs
So hold on
it’s going to happen
With plant x circling
Or a volcanoes exploding
Earthquakes will rumble
And oceans will tumble
While bombs explode
the world will go black
with millions dead
and few stayed
to take the world
into an new age

Straight
This world is a scary place with all this hate and false knowledge
Look up stuff for yourself if you want to know the truth about this world
About Planet X, mega-volcanoes, Illuminati, Bermuda and Dragon Triangles, geomagnetic shift, comic blasts from the sun that gives off a blast of solar radiation of heat, asteroids that pass earth every day, study religion and how Judaism gave birth to many religions, government conspiracies that no one talks about, tectonic plates that move constantly and can cause a tsunami, earthquake, or volcanic explosion at any time.
There is a lot out there that many don’t know
So do your own research and figure out what is true to you
Because this is the time where you have to come at peace with yourself and everyone around you
Once the world ends we will have nothing left but a few that survived
And with that all we will have is each other

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Again suggesting I have only a high school education...
*snip*
...in your part

Ah you are good for a laugh, Stereo... say, is that name why you are always repeating yourself? Since there is only one of you, you have to say it twice so it will be in 'stereo'?? hahhha You should change it to gazillionologist, if that is the case, as repetitive as you are. *lol*

And of course, as always, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Actually most people who agree with me just private msg me, rather than risk your vicious rebuttals of what they may say, as with the case of earthscum. I've been getting private msgs this whole time from those who agree with me, but don't really want to deal with you. I don't mind. I am here to share information. I don't expect people to jump out of their comfort zones into the 'killing fields' with you.

Mostly they say "Stereo is always like this.. don't pay him any mind". And ask for more details of things.

And ignorance is lack of knowledge. I have plenty of knowledge, straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. You will never get more accurate information about humanity than from humanity's racial unconscious where all the memories of humankind are stored; past, present and future. They are pristine; no one can mess with them as they are protected by the overarching sentience of humanity itself.

You however have only what you read somewhere, maybe heard somewhere, and refuse outright to read anything outside what you deem the 'scientific-enough' box i.e. www.educate-yourself.org. Or at least pretend to, anyway. But that box right there realllly limits your thinking aka supports your ignorance. But hey, pay is probably decent and perhaps they've promised you that you won't be put in the camps with all the other 'cattle' when they take over.

One thing to know about them though... They lie. If you actually are a stoogie, as a traitor to your own kind, you will be one of the first ones killed, (well, I guess that does mean you won't be put in the camps with the other cattle in a way, doesn't it?? hahahha) because you have demonstrated your willingness to be disloyal to your own kind even, and therefore are deemed completely untrustworthy.
edit on 10-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join