It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by DragonriderGal

You said you just have to ask a question and you get an answer. So, if I give you a question very few people know the answer to, you should be able to come back with an answer, correct?

Not usually things on a personal level, but yes, if it is about some aspect of the history of the world, definitely. My connection to the racial unconscious is at the 'salmon migration' level---the actions of a single salmon are pretty tough to get info about because it takes a number of memories to fill in the details, and most of us don't have that many people watching and remembering us. I could give it a try, if you like, though.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

For those of us awake and aware, we can verify it with our own inner self's sense of 'knowing'.

This is a fallacy. You can't know this without testing. That is why science was invented....

*snip*

...evidence to support your claims? Is it because you are closed minded to the entire process. Do you really have a masters degree? Your intransigence in this matter certainly suggests otherwise.

Most assuredly, you have that box firmly on your head. If you can't trust yourself, but must rely on external sources for verifying what is 'right' and 'wrong', then the NWO bunch has you just where they want you, at the mercy of their interpretation of everything and in the end, you are no better than any religion addict who must hear the 'truth' from an external source be it the bible or their minister or some other superior 'holy' person. The only difference is you must hear it from someone like a 'scientist' or a investigative reporter...

And the NWO bunch will never tell you about 'color', in fact they will insist, just as you do, that color is just a myth and anyone who says differently is delusional or crazy or a conspiracy nut or just plain whacko... *shakes head* They have spent a lot of time and money to make sure that you believe them, although they know it is a lie. They see color just fine.. they just don't want YOU to.

And offering advice about how not to appear to be such a troll is hardly 'censorship'. Sheesh. It is advice, pure and simple. Take or leave it.. it is my observation of your behavior and what you might do to avoid the attendant stress of having to deal, in your opinion, with us 'whackos' and your incessant need to 'correct' us. *rolls eyes*

And no, I don't have a masters degree.. I have a double masters degree--in systems counseling. Part of why I am sure of the level of personal growth I have achieved. That program was tough.. you had to show that you understood the emotional competency skills, and that you could and were actually applying them in your own life. IF you didn't, you failed. Even if you got all the 'right' answers, it didn't matter if you couldn't apply it to yourself; they firmly believed if you don't have your ducks lined up, how the heck can you really help anyone else line up theirs even if you have all the right 'theories'???

And I am sorry if you can't find anything special about yourself---that you have to be just one of a million drones drudging along, day after day. I know this is a very unusual opportunity to be connected to the racial unconscious and it is because I have a pretty unique viewpoint and lack of need to ascribe to the NWO spun version of things. You, for example, could NEVER make such a connection. Your limitations are huge! It would be like trying to connect a carrot to the internet; an ever so logical and 'reasonable' carrot of course, but a carrot none the less. So not going to happen. That is why YOU and a lot of other people will probably never have that opportunity.

And actually, everything is opinion.. yours, mine, whoever else might have an interest in this subject.. all of it is opinion; even 'evidence' is still going to be an opinion/interpretation of some 'data', mine or yours. So to whine that all I give is opinions is like saying all I can do is breath air. Duh. All you do is breath air too. All of your accusations are just YOUR opinion of what is 'necessary', but just because YOU think it is necessary doesn't mean it is. That is just your opinion. You are of course entitled to it, even as I am entitled to mine so please stop asking for what isn't possible aka 'facts/evidence'. Tell me what information you think is necessary to validate this stuff, and I will do my best.

That is part of the fallacy and manipulation of 'science'. It gives it's adherents the idea that somehow there is something that isn't somebody's opinion.. or someones opinion about somebody elses opinion, when in actuality, all 'research' really is just someone's opinion about what happened when they did a certain set of things.. and any back up 'research' is only someone else's opinion of what happened when they did them too. So although a LOT Of people may agree on the same opinion, it still isn't a 'fact'. Nope, it only an opinion. And THAT is why 'science' was invented. It is the new 'religion' for the educated.. and still firmly under the control of the NWO bunch and what THEY want you to know and believe by what they allow to be 'proven' or not.

edit on 21-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You seem to have little to no understanding of how science works. You appear to have no idea what evidence is. You have shown a complete lack of understanding of the words theory and facts. These are all evidence suggesting that your claims of an advanced idea is unlikely to be true. Regardless, it is irrelevant.

You have refused to provide any evidence for your claims. So your claims are simply failures. Your claims are nothing more than made up stories.

Thus the following claims are at best unsubstantiated rubbish:
1. NWO is causing the destruction
2. the NWO wants 80% of humanity dead

I claim the following is true because I have access to the zombie imperative. These are not opinions, but the truth offered to me by the zee-eye.

I claim that the NWO is a made up organization to hide the true group called the Muttonhead Society. This nefarious association of baaahhd people intend to crossbreed humans with livestock to produce food that can think. Their ring leader is Julia Childs - chef extraordinaire and evil queen of unholy acts. Some claim she's dead. Others claim she has been canned as broth and used to infect the human population. Neither is true. She was crossbred with a gelatin dessert and now lives on as the world's only DNA based exoflop computer system to which you are connected and constantly exposed to instruction on how to bake yourself into a marvelous dish in honor of the Muttonhead Society.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You seem to have little to no understanding of how science works...
*snip*
....exposed to instruction on how to bake yourself into a marvelous dish in honor of the Muttonhead Society.

Well, my dear little color-blind carrot, actually there are (or at least were) actual published documents from the NWO that stated their agenda, kind of like a mission statement. A scholarly friend of mine had one of their original publications from the 1950's, which I was able to glance thru. And I remember quite clearly that one of their agendas was to reduce the world population by at least 50%. If you can find them still (remember they try to sanitize anything they think might validate their existence and their plans nowadays.. they are out of the recruiting phase), you might want to read thru those.

Also reference the Illuminati agenda; they are pretty much one and the same. There are plenty of websites and books that talk about it. The only difference is that I am aware that the NWO bunch consider at least 80% a much more desirable goal but are afraid if they state that, it will be way too clear that what they really want is THEM saved, and not much of anyone else.

And all that they do is aimed at that goal. A few of us left to serve them, and them with everything doing whatever they want to us and to this world.

And just as I won't buy into the spun NWO control tool, religion, and it's dogma, neither will I buy into the spun NWO's control tool 'science', and it's controlled set of dogma disguised as 'proof'. I understand it quite well, but am I foolish enough to believe it is the be-all-end-all for answers; nope.. no way. I will always trust myself over what they allow to be proven any day.

And already talked about 'facts'. There aren't any. Everything is opinion. Your opinion of the data, my opinion of the data, their opinion of the data... but just because we all might agree on the data and what it 'means', doesn't make it a fact, no matter how many 'theories' you have or how many times you run an experiment. It is still you, gathering information, running it thru your internal mental processes and spitting it back out as an opinion. If you've processed the information thru your brain, it will always be YOUR interpretation of said information aka opinion. Always. Never will it be a fact. No matter how many people process it thru their internal mental processes and reach the same conclusion. Their conclusion, like yours will always be just their opinion of what data they processed.

Science's biggest draw, and trap. It gives the illusion that there are things like facts and that anything that can't be 'proven' (using the available equipment and the overarching paradigm of 'modern thinking' of course) isn't 'real'. It's so nice and black and white. Pure. No gray areas. Since humans crave certainty, they will latch on to anything that seems to give it to them. Sure, science is a bit better thought out, (the NWO has gotten a bit more on top of things over the millinia), and it doesn't require you to believe stupid illogical things thru 'faith', but it still is only as good as the people who are funding it, and what kinds of things they consider and are willing to pay for to be 'researched' and discovered, eh?

What is clear is that YOU can't see how well spun you are, and your insistence that I need to use the NWO tool 'science' to try to prove something the NWO is hiding is just plain ridiculous. But anyway, good boy.. I hope they will give you a nice doggie treat for being so easy to manipulate and willing to obey your masters and their commands so unquestioningly.
edit on 21-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

actually there are (or at least were) actual published documents from the NWO that stated their agenda,

You forgot to mention which hoax source you are referring to.

Also reference the Illuminati agenda;

So which centuries old text are you referring to here.

I will always trust myself over what they allow to be proven any day.

The cause of many errors. It's the arrogance of the know-it-all with the closed mind that refuses to test their ideas.

And already talked about 'facts'. There aren't any. Everything is opinion.

Again you show a basic lack of understanding of words, their meaning, and proper use.

Never will it be a fact.

It's so nice and black and white. Pure. No gray areas.

Ever consider going to college? You could learn the difference between theory, fact, opinion, and their use in common parlance and their academic meaning.

Again you show an utter failure to support your failed tall tales.

Nothing has changed. Your claims are still unsubstantiated rubbish.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

actually there are (or at least were) actual published documents from the NWO that stated their agenda,

You forgot to mention which hoax source you are referring to...
*snip*
...claims are still unsubstantiated rubbish.

No, really it is only your opinion which hasn't changed, as always. Honestly I would be shocked and amazed if it did. I sadly believe you aren't capable of changing your opinion, no matter what anyone says or brings forth as source material for validating what they say.

And the book belonged to a ex boyfriend, so I can't really to go knock on his door (if he hasn't moved) and say "Hey, what's the name of that book with the NWO agenda in it? I really gotta know because I have to 'prove' what I am saying to this nobody online in a forum I post on." Yah, like I care that much. *rolls eyes* If you really care, do the research to see for yourself, since you are the one who seems to think no such literature exists, which of course demonstrates your own lack of ambition to find out the 'truth' for yourself.

But even still I am pretty sure you would be all ready to debunk anything I might bring forward, because you truly don't want to hear about or have anything like this proven, since it would sooo mess up your tidy safe little box/world. I am quite sure you would predictably continue in your deeply grooved NWO spun rut, and claim it was all written by hoaxers and lunatic conspiracy whackos or whatever. Don't you see that you truly can't accept anything the NWO doesn't approve of?? As tight as that leash is on you, I am surprised you can even breath.

And I am truly sorry that you have to live in that tiny little box... It really does keep you from seeing the obvious. And sadly, a lot of people live in that same small box with you, because that is the box the NWO bunch has spent a LOT of time and money training you all to believe in as 'reality'. They would be so proud of themselves to see how effective it is with insecure and disconnected people like you.

Ultimately though, it comes down to you believe me or not. I really don't care which. I know what I know, even as you purport to, although you are very proud of the fact that your opinion is based solely on other people's opinions because that somehow makes it 'righter'... But hey, if that works for you, more power to you, eh??

And if you can't get your head around how someone could hold a double master's degree but still not 'act' like you think such a person should act as per your limited and very biased opinion, I'm sorry. But really, blind carrots aren't all that aware, and for sure can't think outside the crate they are carried around in, so I am really not surprised.

edit on 22-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

ha dragonridergal, i wouldnt bother with stereo he always does this picks picks picks arsks 4 proof ect ect , wy dont u just use google or dont u belive them lol, stop wreaking other peop threads. and dont bother replying to this couse ill just ignore you anyway

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No, really it is only your opinion which hasn't changed, as always. Honestly I would be shocked and amazed if it did. I sadly believe you aren't capable of changing your opinion, no matter what anyone says or brings forth as source material for validating what they say.

Actually, that would be you thatyou are talking about. Using projection to assign your own failings on others is a typical technique.

Do you provide any evidence? No.
1. In place of evidence you offer a droll story about an ex boyfriend.
2. You state I should find it myself
3. You claim that I would dismiss it anyway
... yadda yadda yadda

None of this supports your baseless claims. It's pretty clear now that you made up the claims of evidence. You made up the claims of an advanced degree. You probably even made up the claims of the way these thoughts pop into your head.

I really am beginning to feel sorry for your close minded attitude in which you reject any evidence in place of your own quirky thoughts.

After many loquacious posts you have posted NIL to support your baseless claims. They still stand as baseless rubbish claims.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

Well said aussie scott. Post false statements and then cover your eyes and ears and yell "tell me no truth I don't want to know" as loud and long as you can.

All I see so far in this thread is a desire to be close minded while erroneously thinking that babbling without evidence is being open minded.

The foregone conclusion of these claims needs to be checked and rechecked. That is the way things are done if you want to learn what is happening. Assuming that a result is definitely true without verification is close minded.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Actually, that would...
*snip*
...still stand as baseless rubbish claims.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, once again.

But anyway, I leave it up to each individual to make up their own minds about my discussion of what I see. Some, like you, are blinded NWO spun drones who couldn't trust themselves or their feelings because they believe the drivel the NWO is cramming down their throats at every turn, but many are quite aware that there is way more to life and even the slowest of thinkers can see that there definitely many things that the fraudulent NWO spun version can't (and I am well aware that they WON'T) account for.

So, I'm glad you are happy in your box. And of course, you must try like the frightened, disconnected carrot that you are, to make anyone or anything 'wrong' in your opinion if it won't match what you got tricked into believing. Otherwise the world and 'reality' would be way too out-of-control and terrifying. Quite understandable, really.

Attack all you want. It really doesn't affect my beliefs nor will it convince anyone with their awareness open either. But I do understand you have to try. Knock yourself out, ok??

And I know you are right, scott. I begin to wonder if he isn't actually one of their agents here, patrolling aka trolling (hahha) do damage control against anyone who won't buy into the NWO spun drivel, trying to keep others from awakening or even questioning because of what is being said.

edit on 22-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by scott,aussie

The foregone conclusion of these claims needs to be checked and rechecked. That is the way things are done if you want to learn what is happening. Assuming that a result is definitely true without verification is close minded.

Actually, limiting your self only to what can be proven by the NWO spun new religion 'science' is about as closed minded as you can get. It is a very handy set of blinders though, for those, like you, who trust the NWO's version of things without question and SO don't want to know anything beyond those safe narrow boundries. *shrug*

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So, I'm glad you are happy in your box. And of course, you must try like the frightened, disconnected carrot that you are, to make anyone or anything 'wrong' in your opinion if it won't match what you got tricked into believing. Otherwise the world and 'reality' would be way too out-of-control and terrifying.

Another irrational, unsubstantiated, and completely wrong statement from a closed mind.

After a dozen pointless and irrelevant posts the following is still true.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So, I'm glad you are happy in your box. And of course, you must try like the frightened, disconnected carrot that you are, to make anyone or anything 'wrong' in your opinion if it won't match what you got tricked into believing. Otherwise the world and 'reality' would be way too out-of-control and terrifying.

Another irrational, unsubstantiated, and completely wrong statement from a closed mind.

After a dozen pointless and irrelevant posts the following is still true.

Whatever you say. Thanks again for sharing your opinion.
And again, as I said, believe what I say or not---that is your choice, even as others will believe or not as is their right to choose. Try to scare them away from what I am saying if you want; I know you think it is your civic duty, but luckily most aren't so rigid and blindered as you.

Most of us have questions that the NWO spun stuff doesn't even come close to answering, and many, so many are looking for answers that the NWO won't let be known much less proven, and they are getting pretty fed up with the lack of forthcoming answers.. like for example, after 60 years of cancer research, we still haven't found a cure??

How about not only is cancer making a lot of money for the NWO bunch thru their lapdog pharmaceutical companies with their pharmaceutical based solutions/treatments, but also there is huge money to be made by claiming they are doing research.... and doing more research... and more research.. but oddly enough, never finding anything. I am sure I am not the only one to be more than a bit suspicious, even before my connection to the racial unconscious.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Your claims of the NWO are simply inane rubbish that you have made up. There is nothing at all to your claims.

You can't even get it right that cancer research has been going on for more than 60 years. You also don't seem to understand that many types of cancer are treatable. In some types of cancer the survival rate is high.

Cancer Survival Rates

Survival rates vary by primary site from less than 3 percent for cancer of the pancreas to more than 90 percent for cancer of the thyroid.

All of your arguments appear to more or less that you don't know. Fine. You want to be closed minded - that is your choice.

It still stands that all of your claims about the NWO, even the existence of the NWO, are nothing but unsubstantiated rubbish.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Your claims of the NWO are simply inane rubbish ...
*snip*
...are nothing but unsubstantiated rubbish.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, yet again. *yawn* Believe as you will, even as other people will believe as they will. In the end, nothing is 'fact' so eventually it all comes down to making up your mind based on your opinions, just like you have.

So, hey, good luck with that, and when all this stuff becomes fully known because the NWO bunch fails and can no longer spin us, maybe you recall somebody gave you a heads up beforehand, so you could start learning to think for yourself and begin trusting yourself and your feelings before the rug gets jerked out from under you by the exposure of who and what the NWO bunch really are and what they've been doing all these many thousands of years.

And even if I am wrong, it is never a bad thing psychologically to work at healing the emotional damage done by living in a society run by the NWO bunch aka 'socialization/domestication'. Nor will it ever be a waste of time to learn to trust yourself and your feelings over what other people tell you that you should or shouldn't 'feel' or 'be'.

Such strength of character and clarity is a requirement to make full enlightenment, which I am sure you don't know about or even care to know about. But hey, give it about 5 or so years, when you see others around you starting to do it, you might change your mind. *shrug* But then that is your problem, not mine.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Your claim that there are no facts, just opinions is revealing about your understanding of issues.

Your claims of the existence of the NWO is without merit.
Your claims of their intentions are without merit.
Your claims of their deeds is without merit.

So far you have been an utter failure in supporting your initial claims of:

So far you have done nothing but to hammer out the message that you are perpetrating a hoax. This is nothing more than a hoax. You are a hoaxer.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm going to do anything it takes to stay alive, if it happens or not. Even if i have to be a cannibal to do so. Back to the animal instincts if necessary. I will be a ted nugent, A SURVIVOR.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
well, brother, your lucky, nothing is going to happen in dec 21, 2012. But it is the beginning of what has to happen. The whole process of cleaning in the world. Plus, the mayans never said the world was going to end in 2012. The antropologist said that the 2012 was the end. Because they misinterpret the writing, like alway.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think we have enough time to do what we like to do,so treasure this moment!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by themiddlepaths

Anthropologists never said it was the end of the world. Those that misrepresented the Mayan and other writings were not anthropologists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join