It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Got any proof of these claims or are these just whimsical thoughts? It's easy to toss out claims without evidence.

I claim that the NWO is a made up organization to hide the true group called the Muttonhead Society. This nefarious association of baaahhd people intend to crossbreed humans with livestock to produce food that can think. Their ring leader is Julia Childs - chef extraordinaire and evil queen of unholy acts. Some claim she's dead. Others claim she has been canned as broth and used to infect the human population. Neither is true. She was crossbred with a gelatin dessert and now lives on as the world's only DNA based exoflop computer system to which you are connected and constantly exposed to instruction on how to bake yourself into a marvelous dish in honor of the Muttonhead Society.

Very cute!
) Quite inventive!

Actually about 10 years ago, I did a shaman journey in which I made it to the higher plane.. unexpectedly. When the old indian fellow there asked me what my question was, I had to admit, not being prepared to be here as I was, I didn't have one. I then asked if I could i come back when I thought of something worthy of his time. He laughed and said "Just ask; we will answer. You don't need to come back." When questioned further he acknowledged the 'we' was in fact the racial unconscious/askaric records/whatever name you prefer, which was the whole of the memory/combined consciousness of the human race from beginning to end.

Since then, I have been getting answers to questions I have, especially about the history of humanity and this planet... sometimes they pop into my head, other times little mini-movies play out about the topic in what I am pretty sure are combined memories of those who witnessed the events. I'm not so clever as to be able to make this all up, truly.

And I see a LOT of the NWO bunch aka Illuminati aka high leadership of most past religions/masons aka the ex-high priests of Israel who originally were the aliens called the Jue-sah.. which we mispronounce as Jews. Their dirty little paw prints are all over the events that have killed a LOT of humans across history. I'd have to say that the black plague was one of their finest moments.

And evidence? Oh be sure they've done their best to keep themselves out of view. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they've been at it for 300,000 or more years, so they do have a bit of a head start. And they own the media, so history is rewritten all the time to cover up what they don't want us to know or remember. Sadly, these days, if someone hears it from the TV or movies, they believe it, or not.. as they are being told to believe. For example, how many people remember or know how much the Jews were hated and reviled prior to WWII? They've done a fine job of whitewashing that, for sure.

Therefore, you'll never have the 'evidence' they say you need to prove they exist. See how nicely that works? They are the ones who set the standards for 'proof' and be sure they aren't going to EVER allow information thru that doesn't support their agenda.

Probably I can see how these yahoos could have accomplished this white-out of themselves because I can see how long they have been here trying to do these things. Most think the NWO bunch is a fairly recently formed group without the time to set things up, but if you are aware that this is just the new 'face' organization of the ex-high priests of Israel and then give them a couple thousand years worth of planning to do so, oh yah, they have had plenty of time.

edit on 6-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling/clarity

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So according to you you make stuff up without corroborating evidence. That's what "sometimes they pop into my head, other times little mini-movies play out" tells me. These are random thoughts that pop into your head or you hear voices or see hallucinations and you accept these as fact without anything supporting evidence.

My tale just popped into my head - took a glass of wine - but it pooped out (not misspelled). It's junk or poop or whatever.

What I think is quite a chuckle is the claim that those in power can "white-out" their actions. So many things are ascribed to the whomever that it is a joke that they are covering up their plans. People want to be able to point ot them and yet they want to claim how secret they are. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Sorry but none of this believable. And it is especially unbelievable when attached tot he hoax that is called 2012.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So according to you you make stuff up without corroborating evidence. That's what "sometimes they pop into my head, other times little mini-movies play out" tells me. These are random thoughts that pop into your head or you hear voices or see hallucinations and you accept these as fact without anything supporting evidence.

My tale just popped into my head - took a glass of wine - but it pooped out (not misspelled). It's junk or poop or whatever.

What I think is quite a chuckle is the claim that those in power can "white-out" their actions. So many things are ascribed to the whomever that it is a joke that they are covering up their plans. People want to be able to point ot them and yet they want to claim how secret they are. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Sorry but none of this believable. And it is especially unbelievable when attached tot he hoax that is called 2012.

Really, I would love to say I am that inventive. I'm not.

Ever since the shaman journey (and never before that time), information has been coming to me, just as the old indian fellow said it would. And they aren't in any way hallucinations nor am I hearing voices. The problem here is that too many people are not able to distinguish the difference between the imagination and the connection to the racial unconscious which also resides in the right brain.

I very clearly know this is the racial unconscious passing information to me. And perhaps some of those who have been treated so badly because of abusive people like you who immediately assume that 'insanity' must be the cause because YOU can't understand how it could be so, weren't actually insane.. they may have actually been getting info from the racial unconscious, as well. IF this had been happening prior to the journey, perhaps yes, and if I were less sure of what I know to be true, perhaps yes, you could bully me into admitting I must be crazy even though I knew I wasn't. But, sorry. I know what I know and I know where the information is coming from. Sorry it doesn't fit your world view, eh?

But don't worry, the NWO bunch has been able to convince a lot of us that this kind of information is really just our imagination.. you aren't alone in your gullibility. And believe me, they are going to keep us as deaf dumb and blind to the spirit realm and our racial unconscious as possible because it keeps them a lot safer and less visible.

But if you ever have had a gut hunch, or a sense that you should or shouldn't do something based on what is in your best and highest interest, then you've experienced your connection to the racial unconscious. Your higher self tries it's darnest to get thru to you with those kinds of insights. But it does sound like you've decided to believe the NWO's crapola as the 'truth', never even having the faintest clue about how thoroughly you are being spun and manipulated. *shrug* Oh well, we only learn what we can learn. Maybe someday, you'll allow yourself to 'know' things that your higher self is trying to send your way.

And honestly, most of this stuff could be 'proved' if the NWO bunch allowed and funded that kind of research, but they won't and never will. They are quite aware that would leave them very exposed if they did. Who do you think funds research anyway?? Kindly benefactors??? Really??? Hahhaha Good one! Get a clue, please.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The date is December 2012 that means its 26 months away not 14 - being as December is at the very end of the year

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So your claim is that these things that pop into your head are not delusional, but real. You also claim that you are able to distinguish between whatever and reality when these things you want to call "racial unconscious" communicate with you.

I'm not saying it is insanity. I'm saying that ideas are not necessarily reality. Just because you think they are real does not make them real. Do you have anything to support these claims? So far you are trying to avoid supporting the claims.

you aren't alone in your gullibility.

I'm not gullible. I am asking for evidence. It sounds like you are avoiding evidence. That is being gullible or possibly you fear the embarrassment of learning that this whatever you want to call it is rubbish.

I don't believe that people are being kept from the spirit realm. There are tons of people all across the globe that all claim to have the answer because some god, spirit, force, vibration, racial unconscious, etc. speaks to them. They all have different answers that they all claim are correct.

I believe that you have deluded yourself into believing that you have some special connection to whatever. There was a child's book about this called the Emperor's New Clothes. The story has people believing that they have special incite unavailable to others. People deluded themselves and then were too embarrassed to admit that they fooled themselves. This is not a new issue. This is an age old issue.

And honestly, most of this stuff could be 'proved' if the NWO bunch allowed and funded that kind of research, but they won't and never will. They are quite aware that would leave them very exposed if they did. Who do you think funds research anyway?? Kindly benefactors??? Really??? Hahhaha Good one! Get a clue, please.

This is the sort of hogwash claimed by all sorts from homeopathic believers, to Nibiru believers, to lost ancient knowledge believers, to pyramid power believers, to ear candlers, to breatherians, to ... It's the old suppressed knowledge claim. It's the fallback when there is no evidence to support a position. Right? If you have no evidence you claim suppression.

Get a clue ... please.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
28th October 2011
12 months ..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

It must feel good to learn you have a year longer to live than you thought, eh?
At first I didn't think anything other than December 21st, 2012 as being the date the Mayan calendar ends, but having seen what governments are capable of doing to their own people, and with so many people worldwide expecting some major event to take place on that date, it's now my belief we should prepare ourselves for some sort of 'false flag' operation that will allow TPTB to form a One World Government.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So your claim is that these things that pop into your head are not delusional, but real. You also claim that you are able to distinguish between whatever and reality when these things you want to call "racial unconscious" communicate with you.

I'm not saying it is insanity. I'm saying that ideas are not necessarily reality. Just because you think they are real does not make them real. Do you have anything to support these claims? So far you are trying to avoid supporting the claims.

I'm not gullible. I am asking for evidence. It sounds like you are avoiding evidence. That is being gullible or possibly you fear the embarrassment of learning that this whatever you want to call it is rubbish.

So you think flashes of inspiration are just delusions, eh? Because that is essentially how this information comes to me.. in just that sort of a 'flash'. And just because in your opinion, this awareness isn't real, doesn't mean it isn't, eh?

What do you consider support for these claims anyway?? Since the history of the world has been pretty much rewritten and manipulated by the NWO bunch as needed, there isn't going to be any 'written' proof, DUH... and the problem is that everything, 'proof' included, is just someone's opinion (interpretation of the data is always an opinion) however well researched or gotten from 'approved' sources.. And believe me, who approves the sources, who says what is 'sufficient' or not--- is all part of their quite effective control tool for educated people aka 'science', even as they spin what is right/wrong, good/evil under the guise of their most successful control tool, 'religion' for the less educated and gullible.

The bigger problem is probably that you just can't get your head around the idea that any group would have had the time or be willing go to all this work to keep humanity so controlled. But seeing the history in the racial unconscious as I do, I can clearly see that the Illuminati aka ex-high priests of Irael aka NWO bunch are that determined to enslave us and have been for hundreds of thousands of years. They will lie, manipulate, scheme, murder, re do history... whatever it takes to make and keep us stupid and controllable, and they have been doing so since the beginning of their time here. Lucky for us, they are not the sharpest tools in the shed and we've been able to outsmart them over and over again.

But, believe as you will and keep allowing them to define what is your only acceptable 'truth'... Allow them to spin you unquestioningly because you been brainwashed into believing that you can't accept any input other than thru their created and 'approved' "scientific" methodology. What you need to learn to do is to trust that inner voice, that gut hunch, that feeling of 'right' or 'wrong' which has little or nothing to do with what 'they' say. It's called knowingness. Not faith, or some other NWO spun crap that was and is meant to keep you from knowing the truth for yourself because of information coming to you thru your connection to the racial unconscious. If your source of 'right' is outside yourself, then they have won, and you are wayyy too easily manipulated and spun by what they say you need to believe. Sorry.

I don't believe that people are being kept from the spirit realm. There are tons of people all across the globe that all claim to have the answer because some god, spirit, force, vibration, racial unconscious, etc. speaks to them. They all have different answers that they all claim are correct.

I believe that you have deluded yourself into believing that you have some special connection to whatever. There was a child's book about this called the Emperor's New Clothes. The story has people believing that they have special incite unavailable to others. People deluded themselves and then were too embarrassed to admit that they fooled themselves. This is not a new issue. This is an age old issue.

Yes it is an age old issue... people have always been struggling under the thumb of what the NWO bunch wants us to believe aka under their control. See.. that is exactly the problem. It is not remembered that we have been struggling against these yahoos for thousands of years. That is where rewriting the history serves them very well! All we have are our 'myths' and 'legends', many of which are actually more historically correct that the NWO's spun versions. WE as a species DO remember.. but because the NWO has managed to convince us anything that comes from our right brain must be imagination or mental illness, we've lost our ability to distinguish the 'truth', just as they planned.

This is the sort of hogwash claimed by all sorts from homeopathic believers, to Nibiru believers, to lost ancient knowledge believers, to pyramid power believers, to ear candlers, to breatherians, to ... It's the old suppressed knowledge claim. It's the fallback when there is no evidence to support a position. Right? If you have no evidence you claim suppression.

Get a clue ... please.

This spirit realm information HAS been suppressed for millina by the NWO bunch, yes. And there have been humans across the millina trying to say so. Doesn't it seem sorta weird that all these people keep saying there is suppressed information? Where would we even get this idea to begin with if it weren't true at some level???

And the NWO bunch operates out in the spirit realm as well. They know it's real and they use it to feed all sorts of 'spirit' level crap for muddying the waters of humans who do manage to access that realm. They have great fun feeding us humans conflicting information about 'spirit' matters, world 'histories', reincarnation or lack there of, etc, just like they've used religion to create strife and conflicting beliefs on the physical plane to keep us divided, weakened, unlikely to ever agree on anything. Cuz if we ever did agree, we would all too easily realize that we are being played like an orchestra by the NWO and at that point, the NWO bunch knows they would be sooo screwed. There is only one thing they fear more than the Elves... and that is angry humans. We are sooo dangerous and unpredictable, and we WOULD get our revenge, I assure you. Fact is we make a LOT of aliens nervous, but once we make enlightenment, all that bad behavior will become a thing of the past.

Anyway since most people have NO idea how thoroughly blinded we humans are and how gullible that makes us, those humans who can operate on the spirit realm level tend to be very vulnerable to whatever they told or whatever information they run across (or is fed to them), by the other alien species who have no such limitations, especially the NWO bunch, although of late, the tall skinny blue people, the Pleiadens, have been doing some counter manipulating as well. Not because they like us humans, but because they so hate the NWO bunch.

So, learn to listen to your inner voice, learn to trust your spirit self, instead of limiting yourself to only what the NWO bunch has told you you MUST have in order to 'believe'. That is the clue you need.

And I didn't get this information from the spirit realm, is the difference. I am it getting right out of the racial unconscious. Very different source. It was protected and continues to be protected by the racial unconscious itself. And maybe I am that special, or maybe I am that aware, and the racial unconscious knew I would be able to speak for it, eh?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I picked up this swank Vista/Windows7 sidebar gadget timer at:

www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54c28ea3ad14.jpg[/atsimg]

Happy waiting...

P.S.-
Oct 28, 2011

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Just wanted to say hi Mr Toodles, and yes I think that there is a possibility for something positive, yet with all the comingling of doom and gloom it is being over shadowed in a way. Also I do strongly think Nature is going to play a big role in the events which we see in the next 18-24 months worldwide.
edit on 19-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I guess what I don't get about the NWO thing is as follows:

On one forum, I will see a poster go into a tangent on why they believe that such and such is the result of Project Bluebeam/HAARP/False Flags to lead to an NWO. Supposedly this is so secretive and well planned out that we will never hear about it until too late. Supposedly Barack Obama and Dimitri Medvedev are sinister and in on this.
Then in the politics forum, the same poster will go on a tangent about how incompetent the Obama Adminstration is, and how we should privatize every single institution of the government because they can't manage it themselves.

So can someone explain to me how incompetent nincompoops are planning a mass extermination of people in 2012 to start the NWO and they are doing it without leaking any information, what-so-ever?

Look, there may be something to do with 2012. But it won't have anything to do with the NWO.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Basically, all you've done here is confirm that the ideas that pop into your head are fantasies.

You say in so many words that you have no evidence. You have nothing to corroborate your tales. You cast blame on unknown groups for unknown reasons.

You go on to say that you have some power that you call the "racial unconscious" and that it tells you the truth and you pass this on. Why should anyone believe this? Everything you say about the NWO or Illuminati or whatever is the fantasy-du-jour applies to you. You realize that right? You have no evidence. You claim it is covered up. How can anyone know that you do not "lie, manipulate, scheme, murder, re do history... whatever it takes to make and keep us stupid and controllable". We don't. You offer nothing to substantiate your claims other than some power you are privy to.

This spirit realm information HAS been suppressed for millina by the NWO bunch, yes.

You have no proof of this claim. In fact, it is evident that people have been free to explore their religions across the globe. Each group does what you do: claim to have the right answer. It's just hogwash, and poppycock.

And I didn't get this information from the spirit realm, is the difference. I am it getting right out of the racial unconscious. Very different source. It was protected and continues to be protected by the racial unconscious itself.

So now you want to protect your delusional claims by saying it's not the same as the rest of the delusional claims. Your delusions are special.

They are still unfounded claims and you offer no evidence to substantiate your claims.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

You would accept NOTHING as evidence. You don't want to believe anything that doesn't come from someone you deem as credible and even then, if they told you that you were wrong, you would deny them as credible.

Obviously you have not read my posts. It is possible that you do not understand what I wrote or the methodology employed, but I think it is that you did not read the posts and associated supporting evidence.

Seriously... I keep hounding this. You want evidence? Go search for it yourself instead of being a lazy leach on the minds of others.

The person presenting the claim has the burden of supporting their position. No one else has to support it. It is the sloth that refuses to support their claims.

So, where's your evidence against what we claim? Can you prove there's voices in my head and I'm insane?

I have not said anyone is crazy or insane or demented. I have simply stated that random thoughts bubbling up in people's heads is not proof.

So, it's this simple. You don't believe in 2012? Don't read 2012 threads. Don't troll for arguments. You don't believe some of us have opened our inner eye and connection to the ethereal realms? Don't read the BS then. Don't respond. Don't be a troll.

You are not the first person to call me names. You are not the first person to demand censorship.

Instead of whining you might consider supporting your position.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
I guess what I don't get about the NWO thing is as follows:

On one forum, I will see a poster go into a tangent on why they believe that such and such is the result of Project Bluebeam/HAARP/False Flags to lead to an NWO. Supposedly this is so secretive and well planned out that we will never hear about it until too late. Supposedly Barack Obama and Dimitri Medvedev are sinister and in on this.

The NWO bunch thought Obama was their flunkie, but he was really more like a double agent for the oil guys, since he is more arab than black. So he is actually messing with their agenda/plans.

Then in the politics forum, the same poster will go on a tangent about how incompetent the Obama Adminstration is, and how we should privatize every single institution of the government because they can't manage it themselves.

So can someone explain to me how incompetent nincompoops are planning a mass extermination of people in 2012 to start the NWO and they are doing it without leaking any information, what-so-ever?

There are plenty of leaks... they just get the fox news treatment aka belittlement and derision and let's not forget scorn. Since the NWO bunch pretty much own all the major media, they can get public opinion swayed just about any old way they want it, and anyone blowing the whistle gets labeled some kind of conspiracy nut etc.

That is why there is so much controversy about the whole global warming thing.. the NWO bunch wanted it to get beyond the scope of being able to stop it before acknowledging it... just think how many people will be killed or displaced by the water rising 30 feet?? Especially if it happens fast, like the Greenland ice mass sliding off into the Atlantic and causing an ice age for example. Oh yah, that is a NWO wet dream, for sure.

Look, there may be something to do with 2012. But it won't have anything to do with the NWO.

And as I have said all along.. the NWO bunch at the very top are still aliens aka the Jue-sah or as we would say, Jews, and they are NOT the sharpest tools in the shed, by any means. Plus they don't trust their human flunkies all that much and rarely if ever take their advice about how to handle a situation, and consequently are constantly blinded sided by humanity's reaction. From what I see in the racial unconscious about them is they have been at this for hundreds of thousands of years, and we can still outmaneuver them, although they have gotten a bit better at stuff... being able to spin public opinion, for example.

And 2012 is ALL about the Jue-sah who's current 'face' organization are the NWO proponents who I call the NWO bunch. The Jue-sah made a deal/contract with the human racial unconscious back 300,000 or so years ago, that if they could break us by 2012 (that is what it worked out to be after the whole A.D/B.C thing) and make us their willing slaves, then no karma would be due for whatever they did to accomplish that, If, however, they fail, all that karma, like a big old ugly balloon payment, comes due immediately at that time.

And on top of that karma, they are required to go back to the beginning of their time here and do it again... a lot like that ST:TNG episode where the enterprise keeps coming out of some rift in the time/space continuum and running into that other ship.. until they figure out how to make the right choice to avoid the collision which then frees them from the loop. The Jue-sah, however aren't going to figure it out in 2 or 3 go rounds.. I think they are already on their 4th or 5th this time. Like I said, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

The revelations stories in the bible are about this time of the karma coming due. It is the Jue-sah's tribulation, not ours and the 'angels' punishing them are the E-l*th which we pronounce as Elves. And believe me, they are so gonna help the Jue-sah off this planet and return that karma in spades most assuredly. So if you manifest personal safety and keep your head down, you should get thru it ok. But definitely don't hang out with any of the really rich families of this world; most of them are actually ex-jue-sah who fled to Europe when Jerusalem fell back in the early A.D.s.
edit on 20-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Basically, all you've done here is confirm that the ideas that pop into your head...

*snip*

...no evidence to substantiate your claims.

In all of this, not once have you said what you would consider proof/evidence. Again I ask.. what kind of proof could there be for this??

For those of us awake and aware, we can verify it with our own inner self's sense of 'knowing'. Many people who are awake often have 'aha' moments when they read about what I am seeing. Most who are awake are going thru the spirit realm though and it is much more difficult to see thru there, plus making it to the higher plane isn't as easy as getting into the spirit realm, so many never get to that place where things are much clearer.

Also this DSL like connection to the racial unconscious pretty uncommon, I'm told, but then there aren't that many ex dragon riders here on earth either. I never have been a typical human female and I can see how those ex-spirit values have made me very unusual as a human, period.

Plus my double masters in systems counseling has taught me to become aware of the meta-patterns that are all around us, which also very clearly show there is a bigger picture/plan to break America than most people bother to look for. Of course people are definitely not encouraged to look for their own answers.. noooo you must believe your local tv reporter/priest/scientist or an expert in all things 'rational and possible' such as yourself, eh? Only they and you could possibly know the 'TRUTH', right??? *rolls eyes*

Of course, though, as always, you are entirely entitled to your opinion, however small and contained in a box as it may be.

But quite honestly, if you have never even heard of the racial unconscious, than we are really talking about two different levels of awareness. It would be like trying to prove the existence of color to a blind man, or a man with a box over his head. You can't even grasp what I'm talking about, I am guessing. *shrug*

So, again, how exactly can I prove the existence of color to you? All you really have to do is take that box off your head, and see it for yourself, you know.

edit on 20-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Earthscum

You would accept NOTHING as evidence. You don't want to believe anything that doesn't come from someone you deem as credible and even then, if they told you that you were wrong, you would deny them as credible.

Obviously you have not read my posts. It is possible that you do not understand what I wrote or the methodology employed, but I think it is that you did not read the posts and associated supporting evidence.

Seriously... I keep hounding this. You want evidence? Go search for it yourself instead of being a lazy leach on the minds of others.

The person presenting the claim has the burden of supporting their position. No one else has to support it. It is the sloth that refuses to support their claims.

So, where's your evidence against what we claim? Can you prove there's voices in my head and I'm insane?

I have not said anyone is crazy or insane or demented. I have simply stated that random thoughts bubbling up in people's heads is not proof.

So, it's this simple. You don't believe in 2012? Don't read 2012 threads. Don't troll for arguments. You don't believe some of us have opened our inner eye and connection to the ethereal realms? Don't read the BS then. Don't respond. Don't be a troll.

You are not the first person to call me names. You are not the first person to demand censorship.

Instead of whining you might consider supporting your position.

Instead of trolling for people to belittle because they don't believe what you believe, maybe you should avoid these threads. I realize you may feel it is your civic duty to protect all the poor innocents who read these threads from such heretical thoughts, but really, they can take care of themselves, eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just wish there's a betting site to stake on events that will or will not happen on 2012. Come 2012, all conspiracy theorists will be labeled as nuisance, insane, nuts or crazy.

The following years (probably 2013), when everyone feels like heaven on earth, real disasters strike (like a thief in the middle of the night).

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

For those of us awake and aware, we can verify it with our own inner self's sense of 'knowing'.

This is a fallacy. You can't know this without testing. That is why science was invented. The ideas that pop into people's heads are nothing more than ideas. Test them to see if they are correct or not.

Also this DSL like connection to the racial unconscious pretty uncommon, I'm told, but then there aren't that many ex dragon riders here on earth either. I never have been a typical human female and I can see how those ex-spirit values have made me very unusual as a human, period.

This is nothing more than an attempt to claim that you are special in some way and that the random ideas that pop into your head are in some way correct. Similar claims are made by religious figures all over the world and they do not agree with each other. In a vain effort to claim support for their ideas they claim that they are in some way special.

Of course, though, as always, you are entirely entitled to your opinion, however small and contained in a box as it may be.

You've got this backwards. It is in fact you that is living in a box. You are unwilling to look for evidence for your claims. The closed mind refuses to look for the evidence that might support or falsify a claim.

All you have shown here is that you have opinions. You have not shown any evidence to support your opinions. Your opinions are based on no support from the real world. Your claims of special access to whatever is nothing more than a failed attempt to support your ideas, which are nothing more than unsupported musings.

Again I ask.. what kind of proof could there be for this??

I never asked for proof. I asked for evidence. Someone claiming to have a double masters ought to know the difference. Two masters in the same subject area? Really?

Instead of trolling for people to belittle because they don't believe what you believe, maybe you should avoid these threads. I realize you may feel it is your civic duty to protect all the poor innocents who read these threads from such heretical thoughts, but really, they can take care of themselves, eh?

It seems that you are quite defensive about the lack of supporting evidence for your claims. You are not the first and won't be the last to stoop to censorship requests.

Why are you unable to provide even a little evidence to support your claims? Is it because you are closed minded to the entire process. Do you really have a masters degree? Your intransigence in this matter certainly suggests otherwise.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You said you just have to ask a question and you get an answer. So, if I give you a question very few people know the answer to, you should be able to come back with an answer, correct?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join