It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

From Rosicrucian rituals with Tibetan chants we have this..

STEVEN HALPERN Cymatic Imagery of Sacred Chant recorded Inside the Great Pyramid

From my thread...
PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
does'nt a particular species of bamboo (or was that hemp?) exceed steels strength in a certain rope type of construction?

You tell me... I cannot find any good data on what exactly they used for rope

Besides as far as I am concerned they used acoustic levitation to do the job

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
yea 900 years of living i would say that sounds about right.

Well they were 900 years of lifespan because time was different back then... and we are again heading to such a situation. I believe that the current figure today is that a day is actually 16 hours, though the clock shows 24

Figure that one out and you have the key...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

cheers chief.... thanks

also check these videos which steve made, if you already have not....

edit on 25/9/10 by mcrom901 because: corrected last link :p

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

So it's OK for a skeptic to call someone with alternative views, who don't happen to go along with dogma ignorant, but it's not acceptable to call a skeptic ignorant?

How about ignorant and hypocritical?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid was never a tomb, it was used as a symbol 'rebirth' You laid down in the sarcophagus, the saying goes "He entered as a Man, he left as a God" Until Hawass closed access, the Rosicrucian and other esoteric groups used this chamber for special initiations...

It was from this concept that the series Stargate SG1 took the concept of the sarcophagus as a rejuvenation chamber

Moses was brought up in Egypt
Jesus sojourned in Egypt...

The Great Pyramid is constructed on Sacred Geometry
Sacred Geometry is taught at Dartmouth College
www.dartmouth.edu...

Just some food for thought

Thanks for the videos... had not seen those

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I never once called another member ignorant, nor did I insult another member. I said that using the forums to preach is "filth".

Of course, you are free to show me where I insulted another

Oh, and did you have anything relating to the topic to add? Or were you just after a jab at me?

TOPIC!

I think the "using sound" to move the bricks is a sound (heh) argument. As well as "hemp rope", though I do not have the data to back up either of my choices. Of course, you don't see me making threads that state: "Hemp was used to move bricks" either

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

The irregularity of the blocks in building ancient structures is VERY efficient actually.

Proof?

How about the fact these megalithic constructions are still standing, on pretty much every continent across the world, virtually exactly as they were built thousands and thousands of years ago?

That good enough for ya?

Now, show me a structure that was built with all regular, all uniform materials that is still standing intact...

ANYTHING built by 'modern' humans, or in the last few centuries using our 'refined and modern' building techniques (HA!) will not last the test of time, and certainly won't last 1000 years, let alone 5-6, or even 12 thousand years.

There are reasons why irregular shaped and sized blocks were used in ancient times.

Resonance is one of them. If every block was made from the same material, and shaped and sized the same, it would have a very similar resonance frequency.

This means Earth tremors and movements causing vibrations at the resonance of one block used in a structure, will be translated to all the other blocks in the structure.

When the resonance frequencies of the building materials are opposing or unique, the vibration will not be translated and amplified across the whole structure, since the individual block frequencies are all very different.

This is why many ancient structures were built with nonuniform materials, and are still standing today, even in earthquake zones.

Whereas our modern structures, using uniform materials tend to vibrate and shake themselves apart in minutes.

This is another example of superior construction knowledge in the past, in comparison to the present.

It also, shows that the archaeological theory of the great pyramids being built after the more inferior attempts at pyramid building doesn't necessarily follow.

Our buildings are certainly inferior to the great pyramids, yet we built those many thousands of years after the great pyramids were built.

If we follow the logic presented by mainstream archaeology, that the ruined and inferior little pyramids were a 'learning curve' to perfecting building techniques, leading to the construction of great pyramids, and apply that reasoning to our constructions today, NOTHING that we build today, would ever fall down. The buildings would be perfect and endure for thousands upon thousands of years..but they are not perfect, and we'd be lucky to see them stand the test of time of just a few centuries.

So much for the 'linear progression over time' theory.

The bent pyramid and the other crumbling and second rate structures, were crude attempts at COPYING the already existing great pyramids.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I didn't say you did did i?

I was making a wider point, that 'skeptics' do, not you personally.

I replied to your post, because you were indignant at being called ignorant yourself.

As for being OT, if you search through this thread, i have made very OT posts, whereas your post i initially replied to you from, didn't have much in the way of TOPIC going for it, rather a lot of bickering about being called ignorant..hence my posts.

Again, i would mention the word 'hypocrite' for your consideration.

edit on 25/9/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Okay

Still, nothing for the topic ehh? I bet it was the "Jesus jabber" comment that got you to pick me out.

Hey, I am all for beliefs. As long as you aren't believing you can "change" me.

TOPIC!

Nah, don't have anything really. Other than the OP has just been caught plagiarizing another thread, so I am off to check to see if this one is too.

EDIT (LOL!)
Guess he did
, OP has changed to a "plagiarized OP" (IE edited by a mod)..

edit on 9/25/2010 by adigregorio because: LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I just read through all the post in this thread. Took about a hour.

I saw one guy (an obvious sceptic, non believe, close mind) say that there were records of the building of the pyramids.

What I have always found strange is this: The ancient egyptians were able to buildt the pyramids, but I have never seen any records of this statement. I am sure that the engineers and builders etc would have kept a huge amount of records of measurements, materials, workers, logistics, food for the slaves, etc etc. Yet I have never
seen any such records.

And no, the hyrogliphics in ancient egypt does not have an account of this either. Is there not even one papyrus scroll somewhere, or stone tablet or anything that has some information on it, pointing to the building of the pyramids?

Even if it took them 20 years to buildt, that means there must be over 20 years of records somewhere showing some proof of the measurements, or other statistics that engineers would have used.

Fo where is this proof or evidence? I for one cannot believe that such a huge undertaking has got no record keeping system. What they they just randomly build the things without any plans or anything? I strongly doubt it. Lots of speculation going on how humans could have build it, but very little facts or proof to back it up.

VVV

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Careful...you're being a hypocrite again.

If you want TOPIC, read a couple of posts up.

Repeatedly posting shouting the word TOPIC at people, isn't actually on topic you know!
It's closer to trolling than anything else.

As a matter of fact, I don't hold religious beliefs (and have no desire to 'change you'
), i consider myself mature enough to determine my own destiny and course through life, without requiring a man made superstitious control mechanism to instruct me on how to behave.

See how assumption can be incorrect?

A bit like assuming those conventional and mainstream archaeologists reporting on and instructing us regarding historic structures such as the pyramids are accurate in what they tell us.

I tend not to put my 'faith' in the accuracy of information given to me by mainstream science, as there are many examples i have found on my travels through this life, where information long cherished and held as absolute fact, has been shown to be completely wrong.

Other times, alternative information or facts discovered, that do not fit well with accepted dogma, together with the people that have tried to present them, have been ignored and ostracized.

This is not what science is about.

The time-lines for, and techniques utilized in construction of ancient structures reported and instructed by the 'mainstream' is, i suspect, no different.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Careful...you're being a hypocrite again.

Why do you continue to insult me?

If you want TOPIC, read a couple of posts up.

Repeatedly posting shouting the word TOPIC at people, isn't actually on topic you know!
It's closer to trolling than anything else.

I write "TOPIC" to let readers know words after that are "on topic". Of course, one has to be on topic to talk about it don't they?

As a matter of fact, I don't hold religious beliefs (and have no desire to 'change you'
), i consider myself mature enough to determine my own destiny and course through life, without requiring a man made superstitious control mechanism to instruct me on how to behave.

See how assumption can be incorrect?

You mean like how you are assuming that skeptics are ignorant, and I am hypocritical? Sure I can see how those are incorrect.

A bit like assuming those conventional and mainstream archaeologists reporting on and instructing us regarding historic structures such as the pyramids are accurate in what they tell us.

Hey if you don't want to believe them, that is up to you.

I tend not to put my 'faith' in the accuracy of information given to me by mainstream science, as there are many examples i have found on my travels through this life, where information long cherished and held as absolute fact, has been shown to be completely wrong.

Other times, alternative information or facts discovered, that do not fit well with accepted dogma, together with the people that have tried to present them, have been ignored and ostracized.

Please, show me where I am doing this. If I am not doing this, then why talk about it? Also, I can't seem to see anything about the topic. Maybe it is later on down?

This is not what science is about.

The time-lines for, and techniques utilized in construction of ancient structures reported and instructed by the 'mainstream' is, i suspect, no different.

I guess that is a little on topic. So you are "moving the goalpost" then?

I gave evidence (actually Heliopolis gave) that had a theory on how the blocks were moved by humans. Now it is "no good" because it is "mainstream"? Well, I am not mainstream. So if I make an uneducated thread with apparently outlandish claims that "Egyptians made the pyramids" it is more believable?

Wow...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I gave evidence (actually Heliopolis gave) that had a theory on how the blocks were moved by humans. Now it is "no good" because it is "mainstream"? Well, I am not mainstream. So if I make an uneducated thread with apparently outlandish claims that "Egyptians made the pyramids" it is more believable?

So how come you don't answer my question please? Stay on topic and let's discuss this.
Also you gave evidence about a theory????

As I understand a theory can't have evidence, because it's a theory. One guys theory is just as good as another, be it aliens buildt the pyramids or you are a reptile. They are theories.

And you delivering evidence obout a theory, is not much proof.

Read my post and answer me my questions please.

VVV

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I have said time and again I do not have data, at least not that specific of data.

Of course, I don't see the shipping receipts of the Aliens either, just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I saw in this treat some vids about Mars. How the face and pyramids and other stuff are a exactly in the same place as the sphinx and the gizah pyramids.

If that overlay is accrurad, why not overlay the face of the earth on Mars. Maybe well find more anomalies on Mars on these strategic places?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Well anyway thanks then for your reply, and providing no evidence.

This just goes to proof that without the proof that I require, I don't buy the story that a bunch of egyptians build it with a chisel and a jigsaw.

Show me the proof I require and I will believe it.

VVV

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Why all the demand for the "human records"? (IE supply lists, receipts)

Why are you not as demanding for the "magic records"? (IE Aliens, etc)?

Why am I "ignorant" and other insults, because I am demanding?

(Also note, I have never said that I support Egyptians building the pyramids 100%. I just stated that it is the most likely solution.)

(EDIT)
The poster I am responding to has not been insulting, though I have been insulted for my stance.

edit on 9/25/2010 by adigregorio because: Clarifcation

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Why all the demand for the "human records"? (IE supply lists, receipts)

Why are you not as demanding for the "magic records"? (IE Aliens, etc)?

Why am I "ignorant" and other insults, because I am demanding?

(Also note, I have never said that I support Egyptians building the pyramids 100%. I just stated that it is the most likely solution.)

(EDIT)
The poster I am responding to has not been insulting, though I have been insulted for my stance.

edit on 9/25/2010 by adigregorio because: Clarifcation

Thanks for the edit. Because i was about to say I never called you ignorant. Or insulted you, but you edit it. Cool

Look man, don't take my posts the wrong way. I am just trying to get all the facts and evidence in order. I also don't believe that an alien buildt the pyramids. I just can't comprehend how some slaves could build such a structure with such acuracy using primative tools. I have been to the pyramids in egypt, and they are massive.

Once you see these structures in real life, you start to think how this was made. I even asked one of the guides if he knew how it was buildt. His answer "It's an unsolved mystery"

As for magic records, thats absurd. Humans keep records of everything, so surely there must be something out there. I don't know if aliens keep receipts or records.

I would put myself in the same boat as you, but I still don't buy the original story. Maybe I am also ignorant.

VVV

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Awesome!

And that is 100% fine with me. I do not have the required data (if there is such a thing) to assert my claims. And all I am asking is that if someone is going to assert their claims, could they throw up the data to back them up.

I say Egyptians built it, I threw up my paltry data.

Also, I never said Aliens didn't do it. That is wrong to say, for the same reason (no data). All I have been asking for is the same thing from the other side of the fence, instead I got insults...

(Again, current response not included.
)

(Oh yeah, and I still think the Egypto folks built it. Mainly because I think people are not as dumb as they think they are.)

Except myself, of course

(EDIT)
Was browsing a bit and found this place:
www.thepump.org...

The Original Builders used water locks from the Nile River up to the building site to bring stones on barges up to where the Great Pyramid was built. This system used by the Original Builders is simple but very sophisticated. The Great Pyramid was built level by level. The first layer of casing stones were set in place and bonded together. This created a wall of casing stones. This area was filled with water and the casing stones impounded a pond.

I do believe this was mentioned earlier in the thread as well.

They mention that the entire pyramid was filled with water, and the boats were used the entire time. Complete with drawings! Worth at least a glance.

(Still no documents, I am searching though. Just out of mild curiosity...)

edit on 9/25/2010 by adigregorio because: To add some more topicness

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join