It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

KGB UFO Files
Hosted By Roger Moore (1998)

Part One of Eight

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
wow, i'm going to watch the others now. if there is a russian paper trail via the supposed release of russia's ufo files......

thanks once again zorgon.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Was working on adding more but ran into computer issues. Will update later tonight

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Cool video

lots of discussions on the project on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That was a very interesting video. I've always been interested in the pyramids, and have wanted to visit for a while now...but this makes me want to go even more! Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Had some trouble with the computer while saving the copies though I did by the CD set some time ago

Here are the rest of the parts

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

What I find fascinating about this documentary is that a lot of the information parallels other research I have done over 30 years. Having this done so well by Roger Moore is a plus.

Over the next few weeks I will toss in things and try to tie it together... in reality a 'working thread' for me

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Found some old threads that are barely a page long...

2-12-2005
Secret KGB UFO Files?

2-9-2004
The KGB, project Isis and the Tomb Of The Visitor

1-5-2006
Amazing UFO footage from Secret KGB UFO Files, page 1

And one a few months ago that didn't come up in my first search, most likely because there was no mention of Isis etc in the title

19-3-2009
"The Secret KGB - UFO" and Russia's Roswell

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Virtual Tours of some tombs in Egypt

xfacts.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
after watching all of the vids i really do not know what to make of this. leaves me kinda speechless.

on a side note, i have never heard of this before this thread.......man

thanks again for the links Z.

cheers,
AA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hold on here ...this version uses some of the Roger Moore series but adds some of its own , can you say edited in parts ....something fishy here. I guess they piggy backed the orignal series to make there own version.

Hmmmm they have the women in part 1 moved to part 8 saying something differnt ...her lips dont match what she is saying....

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
For thirty years I have been looking through Egyptian art looking for a particular staff that I believe to be related to acoustic levitation

I had this before...

Well today I found it
after all these years

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38aa281ed740.png[/atsimg]

When I found this video I was expecting the other KGB UFO files. Now I will have to check my CD set and see what else is on there. This story on the Russian Egyptian connection took me completely by surprise. Looks like I will be busy the next few months

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So, am I to understand that the location of tomb of the visitor is lost?

Doesn't the overlayed Orion star chart indicate the probable location of that tomb... the star below the 3 pyramids?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
edited post...i was incorrect.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I would like to see that piece in its entirety. I saw the part that was in the video, and it seems as though the staff with the djed is being presented to Horus. Exoterically speaking, the djed represents the backbone of Osiris, the father of Horus. With what is shown, i don't see enough information to divine either exoteric or esoteric meaning.

But it is interesting, nonetheless. Wonder if we could get 2 cents from one of the local Egypt nuts.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Awesome videos! Good enough to make me come out of lurking mode to make my first ever post here.

Those old films of them opening the casket were awesome. There's also another series of these that I came upon by mistake, narrated by Roger Moore just like this one, where they're investigating the KGB footage of a downed ufo (or, a crashed saucer shaped object), and another of a supposed alien autopsy. Unbelievably good quality film for being so old, just like the "tomb" video. Actually that's probably my biggest problem with these KGB films; the quality is just too good to be true!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerzwild

Yeah it was the other film that I thought this was... when I saw the first piece was on Egypt I opened the thread

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Only on the third part but im a bit peeved they are using fake footage as *uber secret kgb footage* etc i could do a better job with actors and props.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
awesome thread with lotsa good info. Never knew about this before this thread.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by miss_sky
awesome thread with lotsa good info. Never knew about this before this thread.

Thanks!

I had seen it before, and was aware of it....but you would be surprised how much stuff you forget when you are inundated with information. LOL.

The difference between the last time i saw it, and today is that i have read so much more stuff in the interim. I am currently working on Manly P Hall, which is what makes the Egyptian connection here all the more interesting.

It might explain what was truly being hidden with the non-profane information shared in The Mysteries.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
wow! great post my friend...will watch the full 8 parts!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join