It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I thought this was a joke, to my horror it seems that the OP is serious. I suggest the OP 'learns' how to do some real research and find the genuine facts. No, aliens did not build the pyramids. Neither did they build St. Paul's Cathedral. Utter nonsense. So many people desperate to believe....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

PLEASE, just go away and take your nonesense with you.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
...Aliens Built the Pyramids...

Why?
Why use the labour of humans? which as we all know, as been
proven without doubt took place and not use their technology to
lift these huge blocks into place?

What for?
Why would a species from another planet come here, get the planet's
residence to build a poorly-built... (look at the earlier attempts)... structure
and then leave?

What evidence is there?
Surely... and I hope you don't mind me calling you Shirley... surely the
easy-misled Eygptians would have recorded in some way, these creatures's
actions as they forced or asked the simple-minded humans to perform this
non-celestial benefiting task?

Either you're not very well and are off school or you're one of Wayne Herschel's
minions trying to 'boost' his non-existent book sales.
Unless you'e confusing Sci-fictional TV programmes with factual documentaries.
I know that often happens on ATS.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

This is veering too far off topic to be of value to anyone reading this thread, and disrespectful to the OP.

Your obviously unwilling or unable to understand what i'm saying to you, so let's nip this in the bud right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I wasn't going to post any more for this....
but..

Why do they always pick on the Egyptiians
There are lots of others: Incas, Angkor Wat and Machu Pinchu just to
name a few. All totally different and all have the How did they do it.
There must have Aliens all over the place.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
there is graffiti inside the pyramids that was left by some of the actual builders. they were farmers working on the civil works project between harvesting and the next seasons planting.

All the replies to this seem to be similar. The OPs speculative statements are "shot down" by more speculative statements.
"that's not what I heard", seems to be the majority.
Until anyone finds the smoking gun on something like the this EVERYTHING ever written about it is a theory, with one that's labeled "accepted theory".
My point is, no one living was there, there are writings that contradict eachother. Show the proof, or it never happened.
Who claimed to be there with the builders that left the graffiti. Where's the text that says:"the builders made this great structure, then scribbled weiner pictures on the walls inside"?

before you say anything, How do you know they weren't weiners?

I think the OP might have been throwing out a "theory", and maybe did need a little more research, everyone does it once in a while. Self proclaimed experts, please exit the stage

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
if u were in that dr hawass's show and said "aliens built the pyramids" hed scream at you to get out.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Smoking gun? Look, there is plenty of proof provided that points to the fact they were man-made structures. There is no evidence at all they were created by aliens. The Egyptians keep in mind, were MUCH more concerned with the afterlife, than their current lives. That is why they put so much emphasis into their structures in regards to the stars.

And unlike original theories, it was discovered it was a voluntary process for building - it was not built by slaves. It was built by Egyptians eager to be involved in this national project.

It's like crop circles - there is tons of proof that they are man-made. There is no proof they were made by aliens. Yet people still persist in thinking they are alien-made, because clearly "man isn't capable of doing that." Which is bunk.. men can do amazing things, always have, and will continue to do so. The pyramids were built by 20 to 30k volunteers. Their living areas, their burial areas... all were around around the structures. They even received proper medical attention, as they were injured by accidents making the structures. There is loads of proof they were made by humans. You have no real proof at all they were made by aliens.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
just because you can't imagine it doesn't mean others can't do it

the Great Wall was harder to build than the pyramids. Almost every brick on the Great Wall was like pulling a ton of rock up half a mile of mountain.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

They mention that the entire pyramid was filled with water, and the boats were used the entire time.

That sounds fine...i'm curious as to how they floated the boats in this 'pond', when they were filling the interior with blocks..the pyramids are not an outer casing, with a hollow interior.

This system used by the Original Builders is simple but very sophisticated.

Simple and sophisticated..ok..an oxymoron much?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

If one believes aliens were in control of our planet in a remote past, it's reasonable to think they didn't limit themselves to one place only isn't it?

Personally, i don't think aliens built anything here, they may have offered advice to the humans that did though.

I'm more inclined to think ancient humanity were more sophisticated (not 'simple' sophisticated as one or two members might think) than we're led to believe by mainstream archaeology. More so perhaps than we are today.

Whether this was as a result of ET interaction and teachings, or knowledge humanity brought to Earth from elsewhere, or was all of our own doing in a linear progression, is for personal opinion.

There are schools of thought that suppose whatever the origin of this (these) high societies were, they fell...hard.
What we see today in many ancient monuments, are the remnants of these forgotten cultures, wrongly attributed and misunderstood today.

If science found hard evidence to confirm any of this, i very much doubt it would be revealed, as it would imply that humanity had risen to greater heights than we have ourselves, and fell back down..and whatever caused it, especially if it were a repetitious, natural phenomena might also happen to us.

It would upset the workforce.

edit on 25/9/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

They mention that the entire pyramid was filled with water, and the boats were used the entire time.

That sounds fine...i'm curious as to how they floated the boats in this 'pond', when they were filling the interior with blocks..the pyramids are not an outer casing, with a hollow interior.

This system used by the Original Builders is simple but very sophisticated.

Simple and sophisticated..ok..an oxymoron much?

forget it dude.

lol, the AE..floating..forget it.

"would you like me to hold it for you sir?"

the pyramids were there and all the graves and kitchens and evidence of workers were just maintenance and pilgrim services.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not sure where this fits in...but for kicks

Mother also experienced a river below Egypt....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well according to Ra -

Ra - The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidal structures. This continued for approximately 1,500 of your years.

Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly-oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

And how initiation works (apparently).

Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid have a function in the initiation process?

Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

And lastly Ra's words on how they were built and some other interesting information.

Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Questioner: Then the rock was created in place rather than moved from some place else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

lawofone.info...

It is my opinion, regardless of the above literature being correct or not, that the pyramids were 1. Not created as tombs and 2. Not created with thousands of men pulling 2 to 10 stone stones 0 - 40+ stories with ropes and sleds.

I find it blasphemous that this is what they say in the text books - it's obvious the winners get their beliefs in the mainstream even if they're incorrect.

edit on 25-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
For where is this proof or evidence? I for one cannot believe that such a huge undertaking has got no record keeping system. What they they just randomly build the things without any plans or anything? I strongly doubt it. Lots of speculation going on how humans could have build it, but very little facts or proof to back it up.
VVV

This has been the one point that I can never get archeologist to address... yet it is a key point. I posted one image that supposedly shows a statue moved by sled and rope... This is the ONLY image that proports to show this method, and it has been used ever since as 'proof' yet

A) the source is suspect as its in a small tomb full of Templar Graffiti
B) the 'statue' is missing in the picture and was added in to the sketches of the actual image
C) even if real it shows moving one statue, not building a pyramid

I tried to get 'experts' to show me the rope... no one has done so yet

All those pyramids built, all the meticulous records kept on all other aspects of their life, yet NOT ONE image of construction of pyramids?

I wish the 'experts' would stop arguing and insulting each other and pony up the proof

Just because you say so, doesn't make it so...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
I thought this was a joke, to my horror it seems that the OP is serious. I suggest the OP 'learns' how to do some real research and find the genuine facts. No, aliens did not build the pyramids. Neither did they build St. Paul's Cathedral. Utter nonsense. So many people desperate to believe....

How arrogant of you... your 'horror'?
It's been on peoples mind for hundreds of years and as yet we have no records of who really built them. Personally I am inclined to go with an Ancient civilization before the Egyptians, something that is borne out by the 'Inventory Stela'

Discovered by Auguste Mariette in the 1850's, the Inventory Stela has been rejected by traditional Egyptologists as a forgery (an incredibly made one at that). That is because they refuse to believe it can be telling the truth, as it flies in the face of everything they believe. The Stela (kind of an obelisk with writing on its sides) was found in a 21 Dynasty temple of Isis built into the pyramid temple of Henutsen, daughter of Khufu.

The Inventory Stela, however, states unequivocally that the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx existed long before Khufu (The Sphinx much, much longer) and that he built his temple near the "house of the Sphinx" and so possibly only renovated the Great Pyramid (or possibly completed it, as the size of the blocks changes significantly in the construction.) Regardless of the interpretation as it concerns the Pyramid, it states the Sphinx was already there a great while. The Stela also mentions that lightening struck the tail of the nemes headdress of the Sphinx and destroyed it. This of course could only have happened if the Sphinx already existed in Khufu's time.

everything2.com...

Since we are not ALLOWED to even see or study the Stela, that sends up red flags. Khufu renovated the pyramid... and the matrerial he used is what carbon dates it to his time. The GP was already there for a very long time. That is why there is no record of it being built in Egypt

Aliens? Hmm I go with a past civilization
But who knows? Even Obama is aware of the Alien connection

We walked down to the Sphinx from the Khufu Boat Museum, and President Obama asked me questions about the people who built the pyramids, noting that they were not slaves. We talked about the casing on the pyramid of Khafre, and how the Great Pyramid had once been cased the same way in fine white limestone. He joked with the press about the idea that aliens had built the monuments of Giza. Between the paws of the Sphinx, we talked about history and posed for many pictures. I told him how much the people of Egypt love him and how happy everyone was on the day of his election. ~ Dr Hawass

www.drhawass.com...

It is curious to note that Hawass mentions the comment on his own website, yet doesn't deny it

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

Exodus-
for you were aliens in Egypt.

Hebrews-
And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.

The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man. Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already men who offer the gifts prescribed by the law. They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and it is founded on better promises.

to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son

Galatians-
The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i've always been fascinated with ancient egypt and the great pyramids at giza. i've read numerous books and watched every thing i could find and i really have never been convinced that those ancient egyptians built the pyramids without help. considering the tools they had at the time and the fact that they did not leave one shred of evidence how they were built seems strange. they recorded every aspect of their lives and left numerous records but nothing about how the pyramids were built?? wouldn't they want to pass on that info to their children? wouldn't they be proud of their accomplishments?? and how were they able to be so precise--a feat that engineers today say would be very hard. not too mention just how they moved the huge blocks with just man power. i believe they were very intelligent but it's just really odd that they left no record of how they built their biggest accomplishment... and i'm not really speculating on who or what helped them, there are plenty of wild theories out there. i don't buy the theory that they were burial tombs either for pharoahs on an ego trip because no bodies were ever found in them, so what was their purpose? i doubt we'll ever know for sure unless a major discovery is made and i do hope that happens. i hope it's someone other than dr. hawass! although he will find a way to take credit for it. anyway, this is my first post here and i have really enjoyed reading here!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Matthew-
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

1Timothy-
we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than men!

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join