It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

I do good because I don't believe god will. I've watched these people struggle to come out on top and consistently have been hit by hard times and fall face down so I made a choice to help them get back up. I don't get much satisfaction out of it (I end up calling CPS at least 3 times a month to report children who have been sexual abused...it's the law), I just feel this is something that needs to be done. Are you familiar with the "Bystander Effect"? I've seen this one too many times and have come to the realization that humans rarely care about other humans they don't know. I on the other hand, will try my best to help out humanity under the premise that god will not. After all, the most interesting thing I've found in several religious text is gods mention of free will. The very concept of god mentioning that humans have free will throws out any possibility that god plays a part in our daily lives. God merely watches...and lets you choose for yourselves the best course of action.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Jenisiz

god isn't human...he doesn't need constant reassurance and praise

That's your opinion, Mine differs. IMO he deserves and requires more praise than any human being.

Humans are corrupt, and need a parent watching them constantly.

Kids also watch their parents constantly. Parents should set examples for their kids to follow. Religion sets a lot of examples for people to follow in order to better themselves. I don't see anything wrong with this.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately I do. With my work as a Behavioural Therapist, I find parents are becoming less and less responsible. I am open with my clients as well as anyone when it comes to these topics. I was beat severly as a child and was forced to live in the streets at 15. I did not look to god for answers, I busted my @ss to get where I am. I had no role models yet I live life helping others and trying to be the best person I can be. I've never raised my hand let alone my voice at my son. I view adults necessity of constant supervision to prove the human population is in fact rather childish and their views of god to be much like my sons and the tooth fairy.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Would you mind describing this 'God' you talk about with us? Did he create anything?

I'm not really sure we are talking about the same entity here.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I don't want to thread hijack...but to sum it up. I believe god is an aware entity that created the universe and all that lives with in it. He exists everywhere due to his existence on a higher plane similar to M-theory. He constructed the laws of physics and so forth so that life could exist in the dimension we live in and he has also laid the foundation for the others. I believe religious texts have some factual information of the being however accounts are askew much as they would be if you were trying to teach calculus to a child. When god said let there be light, he created the photon. I believe this phenomenon can be observed in humans now. God doesn't have to actually sit down and think about what he wants...he just wills it into existence, just like you will your hands in typing on a keyboard. When god created the earth in 6 days...what's 6 days to a being that lives for eternity? Maybe to him it was...but to us it was 6 trillion years...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Indeed. In the beginning God created the Hydrogene-core radiation with fuel to all stars, general light and the Big Bang, then he created the neutron and the electrions of the physical world. Or how about this wone from Egypt: Ra=Hydrogen, Asar+Isis=Helium and so on. Worth a watch....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by Jenisiz

Indeed. In the beginning God created the Hydrogene-core radiation with fuel to all stars, general light and the Big Bang, then he created the neutron and the electrions of the physical world. Or how about this wone from Egypt: Ra=Hydrogen, Asar+Isis=Helium and so on. Worth a watch....

Link? Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

["We will all end up resurrected."]

yes, I agree-(everything written after this)

Daniel-
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

["God is God..One..The Alpha and Omega. The uncreated Creator."]

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

"Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,”says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.
And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.

For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh

Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all

He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.

For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.

I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."

edit on 23-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

hey we got something in common, I was kicked to the street at 15 also and out of every school in town except I was not raised religiously nor abused

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.

For if those who live by law are heirs, faith has no value and the promise is worthless, because law brings wrath.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

It's actually one of my own ideas, which I got when checking out the family tree of the Egyptian gods a while back. I didn't mean I had a video-lik ony that the idea was worth checking out or following. I never found the time to research it thoroughly enough. Feel free anyone who would like to make further connections between the Egyptian pantheon and chemical elements.

Like with the story of when Seth destroyed Asar (Osiris) and cut him into pieces, my initial idea was that deutrium split hydrogen into quarks. Isis, then put Asar back together, but she lacked his penis, although this was never a problem, since Isisi had always intended that Asar should have a more compatible reproductive organ. And perhaps a tad bigger?

edit on 23/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added last paragraph

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Originally posted by Rustami
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

It is oddly troubling that that is all you took away from my post. If you continue reading that verse, you'll see he talks about deeds. If you notice, I also talked about this. Let me remind you:

WHAT IS THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT ACCORDING TO JESUS?! Or even the 2nd greatest? What will give me everlasting life?

I'll give you a hint. It has nothing to do with any such barbaric concepts as crucifixion, blood in exchange for sins, transferability of sin, or any of that. It is fairly simple. And I do my best to follow it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

(Sigh)

"he is coming with the clouds" is a description of the Vision of the "Son of man"/"Night Journey" of Mohammed.

Hagar, Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jesus, the apostle John, the apostle Mary, Mohammed, and others have received that Vision.

It does not occur in the space-time reality.

The "dragon" (and the "serpent" of Genesis 3) symbolizes the 'movement' of self-reflection.

(And the "dragon"-media is concerned only about things that happen in the space-time reality. That is, the officials of the "dragon" media have no interest whatsoever in the Truth that is Revealed through the Revelation of the "resurrection" and the Vision of the "Son of man". Their only concern is those millions who claim to have a Knowledge of such things, when they are only lying...and getting paid for those lies. That occurs in the space-time reality, after all.)

The "first beast" is the "self".

The "second beast" or "false prophet" is the 'thinker'.

Michael

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Jesjuah ha Mesjiach is still alive, and he never really die. He merely stopped breathing. He wasnot braindead for as much as a second, if any of you zealots are willing to challenge that, I am willing to pray to God to erase your names from the golden chronicles (btw not talking to you babloi). No problem. Jesjuah survived due to Longinus showing the greatest kind of love there is under the Sun. He delivered Jesjuah from the certain death by instead of killing him, releaved him from his injury by cutting his thorax open. Another brave soldier had prepared a sponge and a keg of vinegar to act as a valve for the wound, thus controlling the pressure in the thorax and allowing Jesjuah to breath again, perhaps through Mary Magdalen's last kiss when she told him she was pregnant? Joseph of Arimathea saw what happened and knowiong he was a rich man and thus one subject to Jesjuah's judgings, he bought the corpus, and hid him in linen he bought at the spot, like a man who had discovered a pearl and would do anything to get hold of it. They then rushed to his tomb which had been cut out for Joseph. Was Joseph of Arimathea Jesjuah's stepfather? There are two distinctly different Josephs in the genealogies of Jesjuah. One being the "Father in Heaven guy" and another father here whom Jesjuah probably never called Father which may be the actual biological father of Jesjuah, perhaps belonging to some cult of Gabriel, who knows....

edit on 23/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Cleared up and speculated

edit on 23/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added the pearl analogy

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello,

Much respect to everyone's own belief. This is my opinion. All religions have a truth in it. Hinduism was the first, and it stated allot of facts about religion, if not all if you can understand it. question why do Hindus worship cows? answer it is because they produce so many things such as milk, cheese, dairy products etc. Question why do Hindus believe in believe in so many gods? answer they actually dont. they believe that god shows himself in different ways. if you mess with god, he might burn your house down, or you someone you know may drown etc.
so i respect that belief very deeply. Then came Judaism which i also respect, but it seems that they dont respect other people as much as they should, Bu they do look out for each other which is nice. they need to share with other people more. Then Christianity came along which has alot of truths in it, if not all. They share with others, respect everyone, and show love, But it seemed as tho if people still did not want get along with each other. Then cam Islam which has all the truth in it, but its a mystery that people have to solve. It talks about science, about sharing, caring for your fellow man. If we all as people learned to live by one god, and his word the world would be a better place. learn to respect one another, and god will show you the way.

peace and respect, much love.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

just passing along info to judge for yourself or whoever else may be watching other than TPTB(lol?), the war is spiritual (let it be on earth as it is in heaven?)

writtens-
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Indeed. Islam like Christianity and Judaism has all the answers, but they are often hidden in a way that you first realise when you get education, and the basic theme is, deny I died, deny I ever lived, I am now. Maybe I am a gnostic, maybe I am a tribesman, but anyway, working history to make people live has always worked with us. Whoever God wishes to live, he let live. It's only sometimes things become impossible, and that's when you learn to know god. I am in my thirties and I have seen the white in the eye from the Angel of death atleast 50 times, and that's just from leading a normal life. Or trying to anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Michael is your religion focused on A certain type of blood/earth?

For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.

I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.

The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.

that is to say, not a part of this creation.

what counts is a new creation.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

This is a quote about our Mesjiach being Jesjuah bar Joseph who taught wisdom, contrary to Jesus the Roman Christ who worked miracles. Is the story really that deep to you guys?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, to go back to an earlier point I made about the name Muhammad being in the Bible. I searched for the earliest known text of the Hebrew I could find, and put in the words "altogether lovely" and it translated into English as "my cousin".

The Quran cannot be believed as anything because the person yo whom it was supposedly given cannot and would not have been able to confirm anything in it. He couldn't read or write. Secondly it contradicts itself so many times you would believe that there were multiple writers who at times wrote different things like a note book, "kill this guy, pillage those people, and off with the heads of the unbelievers " I really have to feel sorry for the 1.5 billion people. They were duped it appears. There are con men today, and it appears they existed back then too. Who would ever accept the supposed writings of a man who couldn't testify to what is written.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

"I have seen the white in the eye from the Angel of death"

what else did he look like?

while I have seen a few other of your posts and like some things said (you should have showed that one guy about the "smoke ascending" in the book of Revelation and the "Cain seven fold" scriptures) not so sure I can on everything written on this one though especially in light of the "Hear..One" by Jesus maybe we should u2u

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?

they will speak in new tongues

'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' " 'Who are you, Lord?' I asked. " 'I am Jesus of Nazareth

See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone

If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless.But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west

And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover.

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs

As a young man marries a maiden

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join