It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Greetings,

I knew about the name 'Muhammad' appearing in the Bible some time ago, but someone sent me a link to a video that I thought I'd share. I guess some may see it as Islamic propaganda.

I wouldn't recommend reading the comments on that site though, as some of the language is atrocious.

The Absolute Truth about Muhammad in the Bible

I have to admit it made me laugh in parts, but the subject is serious so it's worth watching the whole thing.

Given time, the truth will prevail.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
18:31 minutes
Truth Will Prevail Productions

at 1:39
it switches to that anoying computer voice that reads text

at 7:57
it uses an online translater to show a hebrew word from an online hebrew bible when put in the box and translate is clicked the answer is Muhammed

The slasher music is particularly bad

9:46
Some middle easterners cursing out Jesus people

What is this. Critique through really bad filming? Wow, this horible film and even worse narrative just goes on and on.
Wait... surrender unto what... I fell asleep.

14:09
Good Music.
Oh, nice voice.
Still a fire and brimstone... no he's an angry pasifist.
He's reading the riot act, I think I'm being indoctrinated.
Yep, he's laying out civil order and domestic duties.

17:20
light rock Mohammed music video.

credits

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

If a thief tells me not to steal - he is correct, I do not reject his message because he is a thief

If a rich miser tells me to give to the poor - I do not reject his advice because he is rich

If an untruthful one tells me to tell the truth - I consider it a reminder

The truth is the truth, no matter where it comes from.

The subject is the name of The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the bible, please look beyond the video and address that.

I went to www.freetranslation.com

I typed in : מחמד

It came back with Muhammad.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess I don't understand. Isn't it well accepted that Moohamed was born in the year 570 AD?

I'm pretty sure the Bobble was put together in the 4th century.

I'm not trying to be an arse, I just don't understand the topic of this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

I guess I don't understand. Isn't it well accepted that Moohamed was born in the year 570 AD?

Isn't it interesting how the birthyear of the said "prophet" has been recorded and documented using a unit of measure of a certain "savior's" birthyear?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Which is because science only recently accepted that the world does not revolve around Jesus..

What's your point?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Muhammad is not in the Bible. How can a book they feel has been changed and corrupted his coming prophecy into the world? Doesn't that sound hypercritical to you?
Here are some sites I would like to share with you.
www.messiahtruth.com...

Since we can now see that a foreigner does not take part of something as central as the Passover celebration, which is incumbant on all Israelite males when the Temple stands, we can see that a foreigner is simply a non-Israelite, and it doesn't matter their genealogy. That being said, we have also shown that a foreigner is someone who is not from "amongst the brethren" of the Israelites. This being said, it is an incredible leap of both faith and logic to assume that Mohammed the Ishmaelite is predicted by the Torah as coming as a new prophet of a new religion for the Jews.

www.messiahtruth.com...

One who asserts that Mohammed is mentioned in the Song of Songs ignores the most simple reading of the text and has probably never even looked at the Hebrew of the text.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

Yea I do think I recall that his name was in the bible, but I think Jesus said his name Was Judas Iscariot.... Let me ask you a question if I walked out of a cave today and said An Angel spoke to me and gave me the word of God what would you say?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well, not knowing you, I'd enquire about who you were, your character up until that point and what people said about you. Then I'd look at what you had to gain by saying what you said. And then I'd look at what you said and see if there was any truth in it.

Why don't you do that objectively with The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and see what you come up with.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Which is because science only recently accepted that the world does not revolve around Jesus..

What's your point?

How recently?

The current year is 2010 AD.

Anno Domini (abbreviated as AD or A.D., sometimes found in the form Anno Domine) and Before Christ (abbreviated as BC or B.C.) are designations used to label years in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The calendar era to which they refer is based on the traditionally reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus, with AD denoting years after the start of this epoch, and BC denoting years before the start of this epoch.
the wiki

Btw, did you know there is a Mexican also mentioned in The Bible?
Yep, his name is Perez.
He's the guy that cleaned up after The Last Supper.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

really?-

He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
"But the tenants said to one another, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.' So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'
"He was made king, however

In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Actually A.D. is no longer commonly used. Historians now use C.E., "Common Era" and B.C.E., "Before Common Era."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

The current year is 2010 AD.

Eh! I thought it was 2010 CE what's all this religious AD rubbish?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Eh? Christians trying to promote their dominance over innocent people.
lol:p

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Actually A.D. is no longer commonly used. Historians now use C.E., "Common Era" and B.C.E., "Before Common Era."

I had to debate whether or not to use CE or AD in my post. I used AD in hoping someone astute would point it out. I didn't think anyone would. Good job! I like your way of thinking. Now send Perez over here to clean up this spilled wine.

edit on 20-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typos

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

CE is often preferred by those who desire a term not explicitly related to Christian conceptions of time. For example, Cunningham and Starr (1998) write that "B.C.E./C.E. …do not presuppose faith in Christ

However, despite the different names, the dating scheme remains the same.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I have, I dont take any stock, anyto what any "prohpet" or "son of man" say. Islam is the latest in the long line of corrupt relgions. Did you know that Muhammed went to the jews first and say he was a prohpet, but the Jews rejected him?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just wondering, since what everyone got out of my post was a good debate on AD vs. CE, etc...

does anyone want to comment on why Moojihadmed would be in the bible when it predates him by about 200 years?

(These are normal Earth solar years, not like Holly Bobble time keeping where people live to be 900 and the Earth created in 6 days or anything.)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry, my BS meter just went nuts.

In Hebrew, when punctuation is added under the letters, it is very easy to know the right way each word is pronounced.

חִכּוֹ מַמְתַקִּים וְכֻלּוֹ מַחֲמַדִּים זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלָ‍ִם

In this case it's MAH' MADIM. (plural) or MAH'MAD (single) which means Darling, precious thing.
This is taken from a love song written by king Solomon. It has nothing to do with this or that prophet.
certainly nothing to do with Muhammad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join